Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(07-02-2024, 12:31 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-01-2024, 05:16 PM)Garfield wrote: Ongoing meltdown on resetera over the Supreme Court immunity decision, from a bunch of nitwits who don't understand the constitution or the law, and that includes "educated attorneys" such as Mimic.  Even at the so-called "elite" law schools it's a total left wing blowhard fest amongst both the students and the faculty. I'd estimate the faculty at these schools is roughly 2% right wingers(half of which are never trumper bosh/romney types and a quarter of which are lol-er-tarians) and 98% left.

The context made this post worse. omfg 

(Didn’t see the news) 

L'État, c'est moi.

The president only has absolute immunity for express constitutional powers; see Article II of the constitution if you need a list.  Official acts only enjoy presumptive immunity and it can be rebutted if said act is beyond his authority.  Frivolously arresting or killing political opponents, canceling elections, and the other things Sotamayor and Jackson screeched about in their dissents are so obviously beyond the president's authority that any presumptive immunity a president claims for would be easily rebutted.  The presumptive immunity requires a high bar to be rebutted because otherwise we'd see former presidents facing questionable prosecutions every time the White House changed parties.  Not to mention there's still the whole impeachment thing preventing a president from acting unlawfully. Unofficial acts have no immunity.

Not to mention all the frivolous prosecutions of a former president are being done either by the current administration in federal courts or in state courts with their blessing and cooperation. You're free to believe what you want, it's still a free country (despite Trump being president for four years, imagine that!)
3 users liked this post: Tucker's Law, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
Time to get an account Taco so I don't have to.  Snob
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
[Image: sXeP7aN.png]

Jan 6 part 2: leftist boogaloo is going to be amazing.  Rejoice
5 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, benji, Potato, Hap Shaughnessy, D3RANG3D
Twohearts is obviously a troll.  It changes from being a teacher to chronically unemployed and otherwise keeps checking all the boxes that a perfect reee-er would have.
Crossing Eden wrote:I was not taking the piss yesterday when I said that mainstream news stations are gearing themselves right up for a "peaceful" transition into "fascism is normal" propaganda. Because the default for them isn't "THIS IS WRONG" it's "This is happening and let's see how it goes."

This is what Tiktok does to a brain. Fake NEWS is alive and well now with the alt-left.  lol
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Hap Shaughnessy
(07-02-2024, 01:26 AM)Garfield wrote: You're free to believe what you want, it's still a free country (despite Trump being president for four years, imagine that!)

Not for the lack of trying of doing awful shit.
BTW, what's this about two hearts goodbye post?
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-02-2024, 01:30 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Jan 6 part 2: leftist boogaloo is going to be amazing.  Rejoice

Why? this is honestly becoming depressing.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
If there's a Boredform and Garfield debate who will be the moderator?  Thinking
(07-02-2024, 01:35 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-02-2024, 01:30 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Jan 6 part 2: leftist boogaloo is going to be amazing.  Rejoice

Don't worry. I don't think online leftists like our Era friends will have enough energy for an actual Jan 6 moment. There's only 1 Noodlesoup.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(07-02-2024, 01:36 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(07-02-2024, 01:35 AM)Boredfrom wrote:

Don't worry. I don't think online leftists like our Era friends will have enough energy for an actual Jan 6 moment. There's only 1 Noodlesoup.

Im talking about the election in general.
Joe is most likely going to lose cry me a river...
(07-02-2024, 01:43 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: Joe is most likely going to lose cry me a river...

I kind of didn’t mind him losing until today. 

But hey, not my problem at the end of the day. But that's none of my business...
(07-02-2024, 01:39 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-02-2024, 01:36 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(07-02-2024, 01:35 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Why? this is honestly becoming depressing.

Im talking about the election in general.

100% agree then.  lol

Watch the Obama vs Romney debates if you want to curl up into a ball and die at the comparison with what we got with Biden and Trump.
[Image: 1Uv1p8t.png]

Never mind. Leftist insurrection is called off.  Gloomy

Lord Fanny wrote:Even if they did, what would it accomplish? We have some of the biggest and most organized protests in our history 4 years ago and it didn't do anything in the long run. Unless you're expecting it to go further than protest, in which case the answer is probably just no
It's was always a dog, and pony show with a thin veneer of professionalism or that they actually want to govern any differently. What made it more palatable they used to try to hide that shit under said facade, but now it's out in the open.
hmm
Spoiler:  (click to show)
You only had to listen...

[Image: e17.gif]
I listened to this dudes take on the SCOTUS decision, and he is like ten years older than Joe, and way more there mentally. lmao
3 users liked this post: Nintex, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Do you have a link to the Ron Paul take?  hmm
https://old.reddit.com/user/Amir0x11?count=375&after=t1_l32ha79

Came across this account today that was dormant for 9 years then all of the sudden started posted relentlessly over the last month. Can't be right
https://www.resetera.com/threads/united-states-supreme-court-rules-that-the-president-has-legal-immunity-for-official-acts.916224/page-12?post=125251170#post-125251170

Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): trolling in a sensitive thread
Hasseigaku wrote:It's gonna be funny (in a dark way) when the tools developed in Israel for surveillance will be turned on the Democrats who carried water for them.

Everything is connected.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, benji, Gameboy Nostalgia, Boredfrom
I tried to warn you all Bolo

(06-30-2024, 05:20 AM)PogiJones wrote: If true, it's making me rethink Two Hearts being a troll. A troll doesn't switch to a smaller forum over a 1 day ban, but a mentally unstable forumdweller might. He might not actually be a troll. Which would be horrific, and I fear for all the children in his area.
(07-02-2024, 01:26 AM)Garfield wrote:
(07-02-2024, 12:31 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-01-2024, 05:16 PM)Garfield wrote: Ongoing meltdown on resetera over the Supreme Court immunity decision, from a bunch of nitwits who don't understand the constitution or the law, and that includes "educated attorneys" such as Mimic.  Even at the so-called "elite" law schools it's a total left wing blowhard fest amongst both the students and the faculty. I'd estimate the faculty at these schools is roughly 2% right wingers(half of which are never trumper bosh/romney types and a quarter of which are lol-er-tarians) and 98% left.

The context made this post worse. omfg 

(Didn’t see the news) 

L'État, c'est moi.

The president only has absolute immunity for express constitutional powers; see Article II of the constitution if you need a list.  Official acts only enjoy presumptive immunity and it can be rebutted if said act is beyond his authority.  Frivolously arresting or killing political opponents, canceling elections, and the other things Sotamayor and Jackson screeched about in their dissents are so obviously beyond the president's authority that any presumptive immunity a president claims for would be easily rebutted.  The presumptive immunity requires a high bar to be rebutted because otherwise we'd see former presidents facing questionable prosecutions every time the White House changed parties.  Not to mention there's still the whole impeachment thing preventing a president from acting unlawfully. Unofficial acts have no immunity.

Not to mention all the frivolous prosecutions of a former president are being done either by the current administration in federal courts or in state courts with their blessing and cooperation. You're free to believe what you want, it's still a free country (despite Trump being president for four years, imagine that!)

To read the Australian media this morning, you would think Trump could walk into the street and shoot a random person dead and get away with it.

The general intelligence level in media has taken a fucking nosedive off a cliff.

If the President didn't have immunity for official acts, then Obama should be brought up on murder charges for killing that US citizen and his son in that shithole country in the middle east that time.
(07-02-2024, 02:05 AM)Superstar wrote: https://old.reddit.com/user/Amir0x11?count=375&after=t1_l32ha79

Came across this account today that was dormant for 9 years then all of the sudden started posted relentlessly over the last month. Can't be right

Four years ago there was a post asking about unemployment benefits...

hmm
(07-02-2024, 02:11 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-02-2024, 01:26 AM)Garfield wrote:
(07-02-2024, 12:31 AM)Boredfrom wrote: The context made this post worse. omfg 

(Didn’t see the news) 

L'État, c'est moi.

To read the Australian media this morning, you would think Trump could walk into the street and shoot a random person dead and get away with it.

The general intelligence level in media has taken a fucking nosedive off a cliff.

If the President didn't have immunity for official acts, then Obama should be brought up on murder charges for killing that US citizen and his son in that shithole country in the middle east that time.

Weren’t you wrong with the trial stuff?
(07-02-2024, 02:16 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:11 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-02-2024, 01:26 AM)Garfield wrote: The president only has absolute immunity for express constitutional powers; see Article II of the constitution if you need a list.  Official acts only enjoy presumptive immunity and it can be rebutted if said act is beyond his authority.  Frivolously arresting or killing political opponents, canceling elections, and the other things Sotamayor and Jackson screeched about in their dissents are so obviously beyond the president's authority that any presumptive immunity a president claims for would be easily rebutted.  The presumptive immunity requires a high bar to be rebutted because otherwise we'd see former presidents facing questionable prosecutions every time the White House changed parties.  Not to mention there's still the whole impeachment thing preventing a president from acting unlawfully. Unofficial acts have no immunity.

Was I? 

What repercussions and consequences have there been for Trump? What effect have any of these prosecutions and civil trials had other than to boost his popularity and chances of re-election? What was I wrong about at all?
3 users liked this post: Nintex, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-02-2024, 02:10 AM)PogiJones wrote: I tried to warn you all Bolo

(06-30-2024, 05:20 AM)PogiJones wrote: If true, it's making me rethink Two Hearts being a troll. A troll doesn't switch to a smaller forum over a 1 day ban, but a mentally unstable forumdweller might. He might not actually be a troll. Which would be horrific, and I fear for all the children in his area.

I feel he is one of those special needs people that is never unsupervised outside Internet stuff.  Maybe that’s why they allowed him at RE if it was proved he was disabled or severely mentally ill (not that is a good decision to begin with).
(07-02-2024, 02:18 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:16 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:11 AM)Potato wrote: To read the Australian media this morning, you would think Trump could walk into the street and shoot a random person dead and get away with it.

Was I? 

What repercussions and consequences have there been for Trump? What effect have any of these prosecutions and civil trials had other than to boost his popularity and chances of re-election? What was I wrong about at all?

Dude… you said that they weren’t going to prove the case at all. lol That was flimsy and all that. 

So yes, you were wrong.
Not to sound like a party pooper but I don't care too much about posting pictures of those RE idiots. Seems more fair to mock them for their dumb opinions than looks. 

That said, good job on digging up that two hearts posts shit like "I got that PTSD that makes you a pedophile" 
Jesus christ
PogiJones is a prophet!  Preach
(07-02-2024, 02:26 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Not to sound like a party pooper but I don't care too much about posting pictures of those RE idiots. Seems more fair to mock them for their dumb opinions than looks. 

That said, good job on digging up that two hearts posts shit like "I got that PTSD that makes you a pedophile" 
Jesus christ

I think that is fair game to post pictures of TwoHearts if he is sharing this at Social Media.