Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
the only activity left on the site is nonces talking each other off
Incredible keyboard skills for a 6 year old 😮
(07-03-2024, 11:21 AM)Straight Edge wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-happened-to-kids-video-games.917703/page-3

Quote:Everyone is so mean and I'm 6 and I've had enuf but I can't work out how to close the thread and I can't do this no more and I justed wanted to work about being annoyed cos I'm having trouble finding games I wanna play on my switch that are good and don't give me body shakes and I'm sorry 🥺😭😭😭🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Hope everyone has a nice day

Jesus fucking Christ.

I thought they fucked off to famiboards?
[Image: 9RCVoJX.gif]
TwoHearts wrote:I got DID and I got help to right the OP and imsorry and I no I'm not sposed to post here it's just hard cos hospital is so boring and I'm sorry for annoying you and being bad 😭

I’m sorry, this account needs to be banned
No. It doesn't. It needs modship
An actual sex case is posting as a 6 year old asking for fun games with lesbians for kids
I nominate twohearts to be the leader of the burka boys thread, make it happen b dumbs
Since Twohearts' Bluesky discovery. I'm amazed a person like that is even allowed internet access.
TwoHearts really should've kept the trolling to the retard threads. Trying that shit in gaming isn't going to go work.
They're being so mean to poor Twohearts. They/them needs to join a community accepting of headmates like the bire.

Take us for example. We are a plural system (Dr Chud & Mx Soy). I apologise for my little Dr Chud's outbursts at times, but just like I discovered I was a masc, aroace trans lesbian after binge watching ranma 1/2, cardcaptor sakura, and bluey, Chud went down the deep end after playing one too many SMT law routes. Despite their dissapointing actions during pride month, the staff here have been rather understanding, unlike resetera who had the nerve to ban twohearts being their authentic self on their first day.

Hope to see twohearts join us one day. This painfully white cis community could try being decent human beings and listen to diverse voices and marginalised peoples struggling to survive genocide daily.
jaded alyx wrote:Thread certainly took a turn...

julia crawford wrote:what are you talking about, do you think they're lying? joking? making fun? playing? making fiction? acting a character? writing in jest? courting the king?

really? tsk tsk

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-happened-to-kids-video-games.917703/page-3?post=125329407#post-125329407

People are starting to wonder about you twohearts 😂

Julia then deleted their post when told about the DID
planet smasher wrote:Honestly, at this point, Joanne's strongest "power" is the fact that no matter what she says or does, the UK press (and even some of the US press) will jump to defend her and paper over her statements in favor of bashing whoever called her out.

That's her secret weapon. She's so institutionally beloved that the press just assumes someone online was being mean to her and rarely, if ever, actually pays attention to the horrendous shit she says on the daily that's the exact stuff that causes people online to hate her. Just look at the wording they consistently use in their coverage of her online shitflinging fights. "Beloved childrens' author", "Harry Potter creator", etc.

Never "virulent, terminally-online transphobe", which is the capacity she's acting in for these rants.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-123?post=125329326#post-125329326

Victim blaming from Planet Smasher, “she wouldn’t get those threats if she wasn’t such a bigot. Just look at what she’s wearing! Err I mean look at what she’s saying!”
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dear-cis-people.916938/post-125328654
Quote:Indeed and allies need to know they're not going to be born the perfect ally, they are born into a system that benefits them and rewards them for loyalty. And breaking completely free is difficult, and admitting that one isn't perfect should be encouraged, they shouldn't shy away from that, because admitting faults is the first step towards bettering oneself to become an greater ally.

Psalm 51:5
"Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me."

Acts 4:12
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

And with that I would like to start todays service with a prayer.........

"Lord T002 Tyrant, forgive me for my sins transphobia and save me. Help me to turn away from my old ways and follow Your will. I believe in Jesus T002 Tyrant and ask Him She/Her to be my Lord and Savior. Cleanse me with Your blood lady jizz and fill me with Your Holy Spirit Girl-cock. Amen."
(07-03-2024, 11:58 AM)Daffy Duck wrote:
TwoHearts wrote:I got DID and I got help to right the OP and imsorry and I no I'm not sposed to post here it's just hard cos hospital is so boring and I'm sorry for annoying you and being bad 😭

I’m sorry, this account needs to be banned

I assume they (her and the littles) are posting from the psych ward of the hospital?? God I hope so.  GAMERGATE!
(07-03-2024, 12:38 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
jaded alyx wrote:Thread certainly took a turn...

julia crawford wrote:what are you talking about, do you think they're lying? joking? making fun? playing? making fiction? acting a character? writing in jest? courting the king?

really? tsk tsk

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-happened-to-kids-video-games.917703/page-3?post=125329407#post-125329407

People are starting to wonder about you twohearts 😂

Julia then deleted their post when told about the DID

Quote:
Quote:OP has posted before about having dissociative identity disorder, so probably not a bit.

Oh! That's not fun then. I'll edit just in case.

No, it is fun and a "disorder" that should not be validated
DID is the new get out of jail free condition on era.

“One of my plurals is a trumptard and hardcore racist. Another is an 8 year old lesbian with CNC fantasies. I can’t wait for everyone on ResetEra to meet them!” 🤗
Even if DID is not real, is obvious that Two Heatts is not mentally well. RE is not equipped to deal with someone like that.

He is conscious enough to avoid saying stuff like his self admitted pedophilia at RE, so is not like he is a innocent person.
One of my systems members is actually a moderator on this site. If you don’t respect that you are a bigot and ableist. Therefore you are now banned with my moderator ability.
[Image: f92f5e6a5f212ca258a832dc0f6c3dd6.png]
Yeah the OP of that thread has a few f bombs in it, definitely not written by the 6 year old.

Full of shit
[Image: P6tZ5do.png]

correction: that means it's definitely a bit
(07-03-2024, 01:19 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: DID is the new get out of jail free condition on era.

“One of my plurals is a trumptard and hardcore racist. Another is an 8 year old lesbian with CNC fantasies. I can’t wait for everyone on ResetEra to meet them!” 🤗

They're never trumptards though. The plurals are always little kids, quirky neurodivergent ace queers or characters from a japanese RPG or anime.

It's almost as if they're choosing who's gonna be part of the team.
 hmm
(07-03-2024, 07:22 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote:
(07-03-2024, 06:22 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/united-states-supreme-court-rules-that-the-president-has-legal-immunity-for-official-acts.916224/page-31?post=125322453#post-125322453

Thordinson wrote:The irony is lessened when you realize that many of the Founders actually wanted a king and some of the President's powers come straight from the monarchy.

This is actually true to some extent. Over time the American Revolution has become about George because of the declaration of independence (which has that big section of his personal crimes) but up until that point the lockean dispute was with Parliament and not the crown, in fact for the majority of the build up the 'patriots' were appealing to george. Not a huge coincidence that Washington was also a george.

Really it was Lincoln who reframed it all as the republican exercise we think of it as today.
I would contend that this was rhetoric, they were attempting to leverage the King against Parliament. Considering who was doing the writing I think the appeals to the good nature and wise leadership of the King can be read as not entirely serious but they would hope it worked. It also turned out to be a misstep, there was more favorable sentiment in Parliament as the insurrection continued while George lost his shit about it and was the one who had to be talked down. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new but the King had a bit more power then than even 60 years later.

I can't agree with the Lincoln thing at all, the Revolutionary period was a major obsession with republicanism. Arguably Lincoln's mythological recasting was towards the Presidency and against republican values, the Whigs had a history of disdaining anything resembling a republican democracy and Lincoln had little interest in constitutional safeguards restricting his personal power. 

(07-03-2024, 12:43 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
planet smasher wrote:Honestly, at this point, Joanne's strongest "power" is the fact that no matter what she says or does, the UK press (and even some of the US press) will jump to defend her and paper over her statements in favor of bashing whoever called her out.

That's her secret weapon. She's so institutionally beloved that the press just assumes someone online was being mean to her and rarely, if ever, actually pays attention to the horrendous shit she says on the daily that's the exact stuff that causes people online to hate her. Just look at the wording they consistently use in their coverage of her online shitflinging fights. "Beloved childrens' author", "Harry Potter creator", etc.

Never "virulent, terminally-online transphobe", which is the capacity she's acting in for these rants.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-123?post=125329326#post-125329326
What is the horrendous shit that she's saying? What "rants"? She posts far less bitching than you do.
(07-03-2024, 03:00 PM)Ethan wrote:
(07-03-2024, 01:19 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: DID is the new get out of jail free condition on era.

They're never trumptards though. The plurals are always little kids, quirky neurodivergent ace queers or characters from a japanese RPG or anime.

It's almost as if they're choosing who's gonna be part of the team.
Only corrupt souls manifest corrupted alters. ufup
I think the best part is that Rowling basically does not exist in the US. Her stuff isn't mentioned by MSM on TV, newspapers, etc. she's the harry potter lady. Otherwise nobody outside of retarded trans twitter, or forums like ree, give a fuck. So, the usual.
Quote:I would contend that this was rhetoric, they were attempting to leverage the King against Parliament. Considering who was doing the writing I think the appeals to the good nature and wise leadership of the King can be read as not entirely serious but they would hope it worked. It also turned out to be a misstep, there was more favorable sentiment in Parliament as the insurrection continued while George lost his shit about it and was the one who had to be talked down. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new but the King had a bit more power then than even 60 years later.

The interesting thing about the parliament side of it is that the one thing parliament did actually have control of was tax, and a lot of George's stranger policy decisions were driven by how parliament chose to raise revenue and what they would do and what they wouldn't for various ideological weirdnesses of the time. No taxation without representation meant a seat in westminster.

Tbf it's a 'to some extent' question because in a revolution things change fast. But I think there's a fairly good case for the american structure of government imitating what would have been an idealist constitutional monarchy if the revolution happened somewhere else.

What is indisputable is that the personal power and authority of the American president has increased inverse to the power of the king of Britain and the only thing keeping it together is the two term limit and regular elections per the constitution.

See bdubs! This is discourse
Royalan, https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/post-125318919 wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: when you anecdotally superimpose social gender dynamics onto American politics, everything makes sense.

Republican Daddy is strong and takes care of us. So we can't complain when he's a belligerent asshole, when he comes home hours late from work smelling like booze and with lipstick on his collar. When he ignores the kids to watch his sports...oh! that's just Daddy!

But Mommy? Democratic Mommy has to be perfect. She has to keep the house clean, and help the kids with their homework, and go to all the PTA meetings, and clean up all the boo-boos, and make sure her lipstick is put on just so. And she can't ever complain. And if she ever makes a mistake, she's a bad mommy!
What
Republicans  Cruise Missile

Democrats Aloy
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, ClothedMac
he's given a pretty good description of how ideology works tbf to the big auld creeper
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower