Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(07-04-2024, 02:41 AM)Boredfrom wrote: So suddenly a ton of Era posters have a Gaiman story to share. Rolleyes

Maybe I should get his stuff before it gets impossible to get later.

plagiarize wrote:Get better heroes.

Given your standards, they are probably shit.
 Remember, this is the mod that went on an unapologetic, pedantic war with old PoliERA earlier this year about "Is it really sex slavery if they rape you in a rape dungeon."
(07-04-2024, 02:41 AM)Boredfrom wrote: So suddenly a ton of Era posters have a Gaiman story to share. Rolleyes

I've been in the room twice with this guy and he would hit on any chick with a big booty and a nose ring while wearing sunglasses indoors. He was peak cringe in person but still dicked down a lot of fat goths. He only exists in the present day because you would have had to bring a Panasonic handy cam to the party to catch him in the act. In fact, he was persona non grata in Orlando for a few years because the goth stripper coalition would show up and roast him to his face. It was dope.
(07-04-2024, 02:56 AM)benji wrote:
(07-04-2024, 02:41 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Maybe artists and celebrities shouldn't be your heroes in the first place? You can appreciate them without making them into heroic figures simply for existing or being creative.

The only hero

TERF BITCH
Not all heroes wear capes

3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/conservative-heritage-foundation-leader-project-2025-architect-%E2%80%98second-american-revolution%E2%80%99-will-be-bloodless-%E2%80%98if-the-left-allows-it-to-be%E2%80%99.918615/?post=125353458#post-125353458
Hoot wrote:
carlsojo wrote:Please fucking vote
Fucking arm yourself at this point. Even if Biden ends up winning, this shit is only going to get worse and worse

https://www.resetera.com/threads/conservative-heritage-foundation-leader-project-2025-architect-%E2%80%98second-american-revolution%E2%80%99-will-be-bloodless-%E2%80%98if-the-left-allows-it-to-be%E2%80%99.918615/page-2?post=125357103#post-125357103
lori wrote:yeah if you're a marginalized person especially in any red state you need to be armed and ready to defend yourself + the ones you love

you should also be taking self defense classes tbh

https://www.resetera.com/threads/conservative-heritage-foundation-leader-project-2025-architect-%E2%80%98second-american-revolution%E2%80%99-will-be-bloodless-%E2%80%98if-the-left-allows-it-to-be%E2%80%99.918615/page-3?post=125361384#post-125361384
Agentnibs wrote:I'm generally against guns, but really thinking I should arm myself soon

https://www.resetera.com/threads/conservative-heritage-foundation-leader-project-2025-architect-%E2%80%98second-american-revolution%E2%80%99-will-be-bloodless-%E2%80%98if-the-left-allows-it-to-be%E2%80%99.918615/page-3?post=125365824#post-125365824
T002 Tyrant wrote:This is why you have the right to bear arms, so use it. Don't roll over. Arm yourselves, organise, learn guerilla warfare tactics. Violent resistance is the answer to fighting Fascism. Because if you think "you'll be okay because you're cisgender, hetrosexul and white" then you were never an ally to minorities and women, you have to be in the trenches with us. Otherwise you'll be like those German civilians in WWII that just turned a blind eye.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/conservative-heritage-foundation-leader-project-2025-architect-%E2%80%98second-american-revolution%E2%80%99-will-be-bloodless-%E2%80%98if-the-left-allows-it-to-be%E2%80%99.918615/page-3?post=125366313#post-125366313
RoninChaos wrote:Come on with it. Yall aren't the only ones with guns.
Gun

https://www.resetera.com/threads/conservative-heritage-foundation-leader-project-2025-architect-%E2%80%98second-american-revolution%E2%80%99-will-be-bloodless-%E2%80%98if-the-left-allows-it-to-be%E2%80%99.918615/?post=125354274#post-125354274
RedMercury wrote:I'm ready you pinhead fuck.
Badass
lol Real America's Voice
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
(07-04-2024, 04:44 AM)Switters wrote:

I've been in the room twice with this guy and he would hit on any chick with a big booty and a nose ring while wearing sunglasses indoors. He was peak cringe in person but still dicked down a lot of fat goths. He only exists in the present day because you would have had to bring a Panasonic handy cam to the party to catch him in the act. In fact, he was persona non grata in Orlando for a few years because the goth stripper coalition would show up and roast him to his face. It was dope.

Hopefully you are confusing him with Neil Breen. 
Elon
I'm going to pray there isn't a mass shooting from all the fear stoked on Resetera.   Princess Peach
Just saying that is funny that a lot of people at RE has a Gaiman story, given how many of them barely get out of their home. Not even Vic Mignona got that level of “I always knew”. 

Then again, being honest, I kind of believe he is a pig and double faced.
Quote:Do y'all ever just feel so dang tired of how like... as soon as there is an anime, manga or game with a similar aesthetic that hits mainstream popularity, there is an absolute *flood* of lewd fan art of the female characters?

No. Why would I? And I doubt most people care, even women in those fandoms, as most people will simply not search for that stuff and, if they don’t like it, have ways to ignore it.
Hesright
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-04-2024, 07:08 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/conservative-heritage-foundation-leader-project-2025-architect-%E2%80%98second-american-revolution%E2%80%99-will-be-bloodless-%E2%80%98if-the-left-allows-it-to-be%E2%80%99.918615/?post=125354274#post-125354274

Ableism?
is this?

Gotta ban redmerc considering they ban for "smooth brained"
(07-04-2024, 07:47 AM)PogiJones wrote:
(07-04-2024, 07:08 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/conservative-heritage-foundation-leader-project-2025-architect-%E2%80%98second-american-revolution%E2%80%99-will-be-bloodless-%E2%80%98if-the-left-allows-it-to-be%E2%80%99.918615/?post=125354274#post-125354274

Ableism?
is this?

Gotta ban redmerc considering they ban for "smooth brained"
What the fuck  maf
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
http://resetera.com/threads/conservative-heritage-foundation-leader-project-2025-architect-%E2%80%98second-american-revolution%E2%80%99-will-be-bloodless-%E2%80%98if-the-left-allows-it-to-be%E2%80%99.91861

Nepenthe wrote:White conservatives have been fucking themselves over for centuries- physically, mentally, and even economically- because they fundamentally believe in an inherent naturality of a hierarchical system (mainly because they benefit most from our current systems; funny how that works), but they are so terrified of ever being on the bottom of it- of minorities doing to them what they insist on doing to us all the time- that they would just rather become Nazis and do away with democracy then just undo the systems that drive hierarchy and live in better systems that benefit all.

It's fear, defensiveness, small thinking, and hatred, which you don't get rid of it by voting.

What are they doing to you?  Why can't she ever articulate her points with explicit examples.  It's always some vague, "we're being screwed" crap your demented grandpa says when he's watching TV even though he has no idea what's happening.
Neil Gaiman is overrated anyway, in fact aside from Coraline literally all of his work kinda sucks

His da was a big scientologist in the UK and he found a corpse in a car on his driveway as a kid
(07-04-2024, 07:29 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:Do y'all ever just feel so dang tired of how like... as soon as there is an anime, manga or game with a similar aesthetic that hits mainstream popularity, there is an absolute *flood* of lewd fan art of the female characters?

No. Why would I? And I doubt most people care, even women in those fandoms, as most people will simply not search for that stuff and, if they don’t like it, have ways to ignore it.

Is this from the same forum that has a “x game has quite the fan art” as soon as it launches filled with questionable stuff?

Bunch of fucking nonce weirdos on that forum, TwoHearts being banned is for their own safety from the pedos on there.
(07-04-2024, 08:23 AM)Propagandhim wrote: http://resetera.com/threads/conservative-heritage-foundation-leader-project-2025-architect-%E2%80%98second-american-revolution%E2%80%99-will-be-bloodless-%E2%80%98if-the-left-allows-it-to-be%E2%80%99.91861

Nepenthe wrote:White conservatives have been fucking themselves over for centuries- physically, mentally, and even economically-
Wut Is that why you argue that they're unfairly and obscenely wealthy and dominate everyone else on the planet with little-to-no possibly of their centuries old planet-wide hierarchy being overthrown?
she recites these daft little rants with the same patterns of speech as someone preaching about jesus exorcising demons or hellfire
just undo the systems that drive hierarchy and live in better systems that benefit all Social Justice Warrior 2
Resetera pipeline. From wanting gun control to becoming future terrorists.
I so don't understand how nobody ever asks her what the fuck she's talking about. What's the hierarchy? Who's at the top? How did they get there? How do they stay there? How does any of this operate? What's the non-hierarchy alternative supposed to be? Why are there never any examples? Why is she the only person in human history to ever discover this whole thing? Why doesn't ResetERA.com operate without a hierarchy?
(07-04-2024, 09:07 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Resetera pipeline. From wanting gun control to becoming future terrorists.
The first thing was always so that the victims of their community policing couldn't resist. But that's none of my business...
if given
(07-04-2024, 04:44 AM)Switters wrote:

if given power and money i would like to think i would act differently but
Attention Dubs. One of your exhibits has blown a fuse.

Quote:This is why you have the right to bear arms, so use it. Don't roll over. Arm yourselves, organise, learn guerilla warfare tactics. Violent resistance is the answer to fighting Fascism. Because if you think "you'll be okay because you're cisgender, hetrosexul and white" then you were never an ally to minorities and women, you have to be in the trenches with us. Otherwise you'll be like those German civilians in WWII that just turned a blind eye.
Quote:I've seen similar commission prices for art at fucking Furry conventions.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/jim-lee%E2%80%99s-20-000-commission-price-causes-uproar.918012/post-125338869

lol
Learn guerilla warfare tactics
(07-04-2024, 11:34 AM)Snoopy wrote: Attention Dubs. One of your exhibits has blown a fuse.

Quote:This is why you have the right to bear arms, so use it. Don't roll over. Arm yourselves, organise, learn guerilla warfare tactics. Violent resistance is the answer to fighting Fascism. Because if you think "you'll be okay because you're cisgender, hetrosexul and white" then you were never an ally to minorities and women, you have to be in the trenches with us. Otherwise you'll be like those German civilians in WWII that just turned a blind eye.

B-dubs harboring future terrorists.  lol
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
I'm not an advocate for owning a gun and I've always been for strict gun control but arm yourself and learn guerilla warfare because your guy is losing in a free, open election in a country with separation of powers.  Also, arm yourself and learn guerilla warfare because artists aren't being paid what they're worth. You're gonna need to arm yourself for that one too.  Arm yourself and learn guerilla warfare tactics because the baconator at Wendy's is only on sale for a limited time in certain participating retail locations where food deserts exist.  Arm yourself and learn guerilla warfare tactics because the community manager for Harvest Moon: Horsey Time said that trans people are the ones pissing all over the toilet seats in public bathrooms. Arm yourself and learn guerilla warfare because my asshole itches
(07-04-2024, 12:09 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:
Quote:I've seen similar commission prices for art at fucking Furry conventions.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/jim-lee%E2%80%99s-20-000-commission-price-causes-uproar.918012/post-125338869

lol

Nepenthe wrote:I've seen similar commission prices for art at fucking Furry conventions.

Artists should not suddenly devalue their work just because they're in an enthusiast space, because enthusiasts can run all sorts of income brackets. Artists should charge what they're worth. End of. If you are a strapped attendee, then you don't get the right to have access to high-valued labor just because you have a nerdy passion for the subject of that labor. Either save up money or buy what you can afford.

I love how the closer you get to what benefits Nepenthe, the more ardent of a capitalist she is lol .  It's only when she can't make money off of something that she wants other people's labor and money for free.
Jessie Tyrant says arm yourself and learn guerilla warfare tactics

[Image: ugXho4R.jpg]