Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
[Image: if9lkFA.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/post-125447100

wtf? so black journalists are suck ups that love all dems no matter what, or they are too dumb to see sleepy joe sundowning? weird thing to point out.
Ruining my social media algorithm   omg
(07-06-2024, 12:15 AM)nachobro wrote: [Image: if9lkFA.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/post-125447100

wtf? so black journalists are suck ups that love all dems no matter what, or they are too dumb to see sleepy joe sundowning? weird thing to point out.

I love him saying he only watched the 60 second clip for 2 seconds, but had to stop cause he immediately needed to go to target. The first 2 seconds totally clear the president though!

Spoiler:  (click to show)
yes it took him 5 minutes to write that post. Why do you ask?
All this bickering about replacing Biden is gonna be moot when the old fart trips down some stairs and dies in a couple months  Trumps
(07-05-2024, 09:11 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-29?post=125441862#post-125441862

Nepenthe wrote:A hard lesson I've had to learn is that liberals and even leftists are not really all that smarter than the average population. They are not significantly less prone to media illiteracy. They are not significantly less prone to susceptibility to propaganda. They are not significantly less prone to social media addiction. They are not significantly less prone to reactionary tendencies. Rather, these trends and symptoms are a result of a a political and media environment preying upon a generalized human trend towards emotional outbursts, subjective biases, and pattern recognition that can be taken advantage of. The saying is not "advertising only works on conservatives." It's simply "advertising works." The fact that liberals and leftists, by and large, trend more towards more scientific and positive moral outlooks doesn't actually mean anything. We would do well to understand that having facts on our side means fuck all towards our ability to not fall prey to harmful ways of thinking and being, that we are not more human and less worthy of derision than people we disagree with, and to do away with the hubris that liberals know best and that everyone else is a low-information troglodyte who just needs to shut up and fall in line.

The quicker we get rid of the egos we have because we got some fucking college degree and agree with scientists, make a concerted effort to fight against media illiteracy and social media addiction, and start approaching people with empathy and compassion, then we will constantly be in situations where we are losing layup elections because we are alienating folks who should be on our side, like the poor, or Arabs, or trans people.
Spiders

What is this bullshit?  This is what two days ago you would fly off the handle for as being "centrist."
Nepenthe, look, we’re not all as smart as you, so if you just drew another comic where the complicated subject is explained for us plebs by the cartoon dog you want to fuck, it would really help us out.
[Image: tenor.gif]
(07-06-2024, 12:29 AM)ClothedMac wrote:
(07-05-2024, 09:11 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-29?post=125441862#post-125441862

Nepenthe wrote:A hard lesson I've had to learn is that liberals and even leftists are not really all that smarter than the average population. They are not significantly less prone to media illiteracy. They are not significantly less prone to susceptibility to propaganda. They are not significantly less prone to social media addiction. They are not significantly less prone to reactionary tendencies. Rather, these trends and symptoms are a result of a a political and media environment preying upon a generalized human trend towards emotional outbursts, subjective biases, and pattern recognition that can be taken advantage of. The saying is not "advertising only works on conservatives." It's simply "advertising works." The fact that liberals and leftists, by and large, trend more towards more scientific and positive moral outlooks doesn't actually mean anything. We would do well to understand that having facts on our side means fuck all towards our ability to not fall prey to harmful ways of thinking and being, that we are not more human and less worthy of derision than people we disagree with, and to do away with the hubris that liberals know best and that everyone else is a low-information troglodyte who just needs to shut up and fall in line.

The quicker we get rid of the egos we have because we got some fucking college degree and agree with scientists, make a concerted effort to fight against media illiteracy and social media addiction, and start approaching people with empathy and compassion, then we will constantly be in situations where we are losing layup elections because we are alienating folks who should be on our side, like the poor, or Arabs, or trans people.
Spiders

What is this bullshit?  This is what two days ago you would fly off the handle for as being "centrist."

What she means is empathy for people she already likes or identifies with.
I have no empathy for white folk
shinobi wrote:
Quote:This doesn't work when the guy you're talking about in comparison to Trump is funding and playing ball for Genocide man. Outside of him being unable to hold a decent conversation, and clearly being in on this for ego, he is also a disgusting human being.
Trump also said Biden's being too soft and he'd push Israel even further to "finish the job" and wipe Palestine out...

Biden's a piece of shit when it comes to foreign policy, but I'm not going to sit back and chill and let an even worse piece of shit come back into office. And I'm saying this as a Muslim Lebanese American

Badass 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-sits-down-with-abcs-george-stephanopoulos-july-5th-8-30pm-et.920223/page-5?post=125453118#post-125453118
(07-05-2024, 07:22 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Nepenthe wrote:oh, you figured out how privatized Western reporting works? Took you long enough."

Share an alternative, my dear…
She wants state media so you can trust what they're saying about the President.

Nepenthe wrote:The quicker we get rid of the egos we have because we got some fucking college degree and agree with scientists
See, you made an error and revealed your ego. It's not about "agreeing" with "scientists" it's about accepting science as a process, something you absolutely do not do. The rest of your screed doesn't interest me because it doesn't say anything but I will say that it's not "empathy and compassion" to treat individuals as solely group members, to deny them agency, to hold them hostage to an ideological goal, to not challenge their views, etc. 

I'm sticking to the science point even though you were dismissing it in regards to the "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" idiots because your "movement" (including yourself) is steeped in anti-science. It's a mentality that percolated out of the academy from 40 years ago when they were declaring that science wasn't real, that SCIENCE MUST FALL, because there is nothing but power. You absolutely believe this. And it's what ensures the failure of your movement because it's the same cult nonsense that beat the Marxists before you. You judge everything by politics first, by whether you think it will bring about the revolutionary utopia, even though you have no clue how to get there or even what it will look like, all while narcissistically naval gazing about whatever your personal interests are being incredibly important to the revolutionary praxis. Hence why you think Lucio and some fictional Black globalism is the center of it, why you and your forum thinks blockbuster movies and random video game releases are the front of the battle against evil, why you all can't stop rushing to post your slogans and participate in the Two Minute Hate to show your social groups how much you're one of the good ones, why you're all constantly baffled by actual politics and the law, etc. You aren't serious about politics, you're naive and ignorant about it and related subjects like history or economics, but you've made it the end all cosmic meaning of the universe where you're all important and everything you do is part of the grand battle here before the millennium begins. Yet you're so really disinterested in anything but morally lecturing people and showing how good you are to a shrinking social group that you'll never grasp that only the stupid think they know everything.

I also find this post funny because you've made so clear you're not some white normie Democrat, you're a big time radical activist above all this hubbub that doesn't end capitalism, colonialism and white supremacy and get to Wakanda sealing off the white nations, but here you're talking about getting moderate Democrats who support genocide elected to the hierarchy you want white people to dismantle for you.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-sits-down-with-abcs-george-stephanopoulos-july-5th-8-30pm-et.920223/page-5?post=125454150#post-125454150

Geode wrote:You know it's bad when kinda left leaning site like ResetERA is having doubts with Biden and wanting to push him out. Someone should start a thread with a poll with who are people voting for, Biden or Trump, on here.
Sickos
I just love how the "Don't vote for Biden because he's a genocider" crew have had a serious dose of reality thrown in their faces over the past few days.
[Image: 7AWAfqX.jpg]

3 users liked this post: ClothedMac, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
It tickles me how they need to jump in every biden thread just to tell everyone they're not voting for genocide joe.  lol

We get it, you're not voting for good ol joe.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-need-to-paint-something-on-my-wall-what-should-it-be.920283/

angelgrievous wrote:I have a blank ass white wall and I want to paint something on it. I'll leave it up to era what it should be.
[Image: wnCYIScl.jpg]
Dickbutt.
TRANS RIGHTS
(07-05-2024, 09:17 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Resetera's own Kiwifarms lite thread on Vic Mignogna got updated.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/vic-mignogna-lawsuit-ot-hold-my-beard-update-appeal-lost-mignogna-must-pay-attorney-fees-to-defendants.94896/page-304?post=125385678#post-125385678

Zero315 wrote:Welp, someone finally hired Vic again...

Quote:I've had this game for fucking YEARS. YEARS.

Guess I'm not playing the full release. Fuck them into the sun.
(07-06-2024, 03:49 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: TRANS RIGHTS

[Image: 9e8.jpg]
Arvie
The writing is on the wall. This isn’t difficult folks. Barring some random act of god, Joe Biden is not winning the election. It’s over. No base can tear at itself like this and expect the turnout it takes to win a presidential election. To think otherwise is delusional. 

Joe is losing in the polls and it’s getting worse. Joe is being called upon to step down by his party, his donors and his base. Joe has a significant portion of his base calling him “Genocide Joe.” He inspires zero confidence, he cant even communicate intelligible thoughts, can’t effectively discredit Trump, can’t hold down an interview, a debate, a rally. 

But then you have idiots like Crossing Eden covering their eyes, plugging their ears and screaming that he is the ONLY option. “Who would be a better candidate?” 

Anyone other than Joe Biden, literally anyone.
3 users liked this post: Greatness Gone, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(07-06-2024, 03:57 AM)clockwork5 wrote: Anyone other than Joe Biden, literally anyone.

AOC?  Teehee
Nope
3 users liked this post: Greatness Gone, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
I may be drunk af but my favorite character getting banned and cancelled from og and spin off is wild rip twohearts we will never understand your madness.
(07-06-2024, 03:57 AM)clockwork5 wrote: Anyone other than Joe Biden, literally anyone.

ITS HER TURN

[Image: hillary-clinton-no.gif]
(07-06-2024, 04:03 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: Nope

Fuckers at RE were seriously suggesting her. lol
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
AOC isn't getting near the presidency. Ever.  lol
(07-06-2024, 04:11 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:

ITS HER TURN

[Image: 7cSS25O.jpg]
If Biden steps down… they are capable on nominating her again. lol
3 users liked this post: clockwork5, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-06-2024, 04:15 AM)D3RANG3D wrote:
(07-06-2024, 04:11 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:

ITS HER TURN

[Image: 7cSS25O.jpg]

You're going to Pokemon Go to the polls!  Whip
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower