Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(07-06-2024, 08:57 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Volimar wrote:That additional statement is completely right. Though calling out Zionism as they and many others understand it to be made it pretty easy to target the initial statement because as a term Zionism has a half dozen different meanings depending on who you ask. The bad faith actors will twist the statement to mean something it doesn't and it snowballs from there. Might have saved a headache if they had said "individuals who are anti-Semitic or anti-Palestinian". Though let's face it, the shit heads would have found fault with that too.

Or you could not because is a morally grey armed conflict initiated by a terrorist attack, perpetuated by a scumbag politician and Muslim theocracies.

The fact that they throw the label of “Zionists” so willingly means that this over their heads.

They're perfectly fine with the anti-Semitic ones though...
(07-06-2024, 08:28 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Retard wrote:That means no racists, homophones,

[Image: homophone-chart-13682.jpg]
(07-06-2024, 09:37 PM)Jonsey wrote:
(07-06-2024, 12:28 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: would you rather be locked in a room with nepenthe or twohearts for 24 hours?  hmm

So basically as a white guy your asking would I rather be murdered by Nep or raped by two hearts. I guess I’d flip a coin

You’re under 18?
(07-06-2024, 09:02 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Dapnhe wrote:Excluding people from winning their awards who support what's happening in Gaza or the West Bank illegal settlements is simply the right thing to do. We need people who don't shy away from doing the right thing.
The people in the wrong here are the ones harassing and making bomb threats.

Narrator: it wasn’t the right thing to do.

You guys understand this make you look like total dipshits?

Table top role playing games awards. 

Serious business. 
WATCHA GONNA DO?
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-37?post=125480736#post-125480736

Pop-O-Matic wrote:
NinjaScooter wrote:For real this is one step away from "Fake News" like do people realize that?
Real talk, the pro-Biden camp has been giving off strong MAGA vibes these past couple of weeks. Twisting and distorting reality to defend a blatantly mentally deficient candidate, spinning conspiracy narratives of mainstream media being biased against them, complete denial of any and all negative polls, etc.
OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
I love the tiptoeing around Gencon themselves…”they so graciously emailed (🤩) and called (😍) to sympathize and offer their most thoughtful and benevolently intended options. They were just dolls about the whole thing! 🥰🥰🥰”

But if they made you no compromise you could possibly find acceptable, how are they NOT on the wrong side of history? or worse, zionists!? Shouldn’t you be dragging them for filth in this statement? Certainly you wouldn’t permit such an awful org to contend for whatever plastic tchotchkes (apologies for the offensive etymology) that CRIT is handing out!

Is it possible you are mincing your words and softening your language in the hopes that you don’t burn bridges with an org you stand to benefit from associating with? Huh, what happened to those lofty morals you just fucked yourself over for?
(07-06-2024, 09:50 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-37?post=125480736#post-125480736

Pop-O-Matic wrote:
NinjaScooter wrote:For real this is one step away from "Fake News" like do people realize that?
Real talk, the pro-Biden camp has been giving off strong MAGA vibes these past couple of weeks. Twisting and distorting reality to defend a blatantly mentally deficient candidate, spinning conspiracy narratives of mainstream media being biased against them, complete denial of any and all negative polls, etc.

And Hillary before Biden or Trump. But that's none of my business...
(07-06-2024, 06:01 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Good lord.  This is the most implicitly demoralizing shit ever.  All these kids need to hear is that they're the same as everyone else, and there's a cottage industry of opportunist pseudo-academics sabotaging them.

Quote: He also works to transform STEM learning environments, creating spaces that are recognized and understood as extensions of students’ identity rather than sites of oppression that perpetuate hostility and exclusion.

Oh brother.  Just the burden a kid needs to take on when they're already trying to work through figuring out calculus.  If white privilege exists, it's the privilege to not have to have all these assholes provide a reason to second guess your ability to learn and succeed in the same way everyone else can without a unique set of mythical resources.
I preferred the math guy:
Quote:Ortiz is a mathematics teacher educator and researcher whose research interests deal with Black/African-American students and the impact that teachers have on these students’ performance and appreciation for mathematics. He is very much interested in how ontological Blackness is manifested and/or stifled during high-quality mathematics instruction that involves, for example, teaching for conceptual understanding and utilizing mathematics discourse, as well as identifying new and innovative ways for Black children to demonstrate the mathematics proficiency that already exists within. His scholarship deals with these issues, centering the brilliance of Black children in mathematics as an irrefutable reality. Ortiz is also a musician and loves everything from Gladys Knight to J. Cole, and utilizes music and Black vernacular in his approach to culturally relevant mathematics pedagogy.
(01-08-2024, 12:48 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/people-who-think-they-are-smart-in-real-life-because-of-the-way-they-discuss-comics-anime-video-games-entertainment-are-so-insufferable.803049/

PhoenixAKG wrote:So something I've noticed and encountered is people who think just because of the way they discuss comics, animes, or entertainment (because they write like say a long essay on why Vader's redemption was good or something" general that somehow makes them an actual "intellectual" and think they can speak on actual real life topics with little to experience or more so than other people.
Get the look!

Quote:It's obnoxious as they think discussions over meaningless stuff makes them "smart" and act like arrogant fools who refuse to realize that they aren't and think they know more than actual experts. Like I knew some idiot who tried to say I should be "ashamed of graduation law school" because my "arguing and debating skills" on comic issues such as should Deathstroke be a Batman villain, how old are the Batfamily, who should the next Batman be, were "bad" and that 'spamming comic panels was exceptionally awful behaviour for a lawyer'.......because yes I should care more about what some random non-lawyer thinks on Batman over actual lawyers who judged my skills in situations that are relevant to law school/the legal profession and deemed it good enough.
Hit dog hollers. lol

Quote:People like this need to go outside and get some real life experience.
Spiders

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-value-time-spent-arguing-online-how-often-do-you-come-away-having-changed-your-opinion-or-learned-something.920619/?post=125476953#post-125476953
PhoenixAKG wrote:Someone once gave me this rant on a comic forum over comic book 'debates' such as should Deathstroke be a Batman villain, which made me see how pointless arguing online is

""....your argument and debate skills are shitty and you honestly should be ashamed of the fact that you somehow got through law school with that level of skill. Spamming panels over engaging in thoughtful conversation and using them to actually back a point up, refusing to listen to what others are saying, and deliberately refusing to READ THE ROOM and understand that making people uncomfortable to the point that they disengage from the conversation isn't the same as making a valid point are all exceptionally awful behaviors to have as a lawyer."
Still mad. Dead
(07-06-2024, 09:50 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-37?post=125480736#post-125480736

Pop-O-Matic wrote:

The tweet they responded to

3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Uncle, Taco Bell Tower
(07-06-2024, 10:00 PM)benji wrote: I preferred the math guy:
Quote:as well as identifying new and innovative ways for Black children to demonstrate the mathematics proficiency that already exists within. His scholarship deals with these issues, centering the brilliance of Black children in mathematics as an irrefutable reality.

I don't speak social science retard academic, but is he trying to say that ALL black children have an INNATE aptitude for sports and physical activity mathematics and this is an irrefutable reality?
Jonnax wrote:I don't understand why people use the word Zionism when criticising Israel.

There's too many religious meanings to it.

Israel is a state built on racial and religious supremacy and that's why they should be excluded.

Delicious
I would like to be trapped in a room with Nep just so that at the end of every diatribe I could 

Is it tho?

and say, is it really though?
(07-06-2024, 10:02 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
(01-08-2024, 12:48 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/people-who-think-they-are-smart-in-real-life-because-of-the-way-they-discuss-comics-anime-video-games-entertainment-are-so-insufferable.803049/

PhoenixAKG wrote:So something I've noticed and encountered is people who think just because of the way they discuss comics, animes, or entertainment (because they write like say a long essay on why Vader's redemption was good or something" general that somehow makes them an actual "intellectual" and think they can speak on actual real life topics with little to experience or more so than other people.
Get the look!

Quote:It's obnoxious as they think discussions over meaningless stuff makes them "smart" and act like arrogant fools who refuse to realize that they aren't and think they know more than actual experts. Like I knew some idiot who tried to say I should be "ashamed of graduation law school" because my "arguing and debating skills" on comic issues such as should Deathstroke be a Batman villain, how old are the Batfamily, who should the next Batman be, were "bad" and that 'spamming comic panels was exceptionally awful behaviour for a lawyer'.......because yes I should care more about what some random non-lawyer thinks on Batman over actual lawyers who judged my skills in situations that are relevant to law school/the legal profession and deemed it good enough.
Hit dog hollers. lol

Quote:People like this need to go outside and get some real life experience.
Spiders

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-value-time-spent-arguing-online-how-often-do-you-come-away-having-changed-your-opinion-or-learned-something.920619/?post=125476953#post-125476953
PhoenixAKG wrote:Someone once gave me this rant on a comic forum over comic book 'debates' such as should Deathstroke be a Batman villain, which made me see how pointless arguing online is

""....your argument and debate skills are shitty and you honestly should be ashamed of the fact that you somehow got through law school with that level of skill. Spamming panels over engaging in thoughtful conversation and using them to actually back a point up, refusing to listen to what others are saying, and deliberately refusing to READ THE ROOM and understand that making people uncomfortable to the point that they disengage from the conversation isn't the same as making a valid point are all exceptionally awful behaviors to have as a lawyer."
Still mad. Dead

Watch this 9 hour video by KathleendaRealJedi on why The Last Jedi is the perfect Star Wars movie. No I don't have the time or emotional energy to explain it to you. Somehow all of his opinions line up perfectly with mine. It's almost like I don't have any opinions of my own and all of my online arguments are formed by watching gum flapping retards on YouTube.
Social Justice Warrior
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-a-mess-biden-turns-to-family-on-his-path-forward-after-his-disastrous-debate.915405/page-21?post=125362743#post-125362743

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Diagnosing a mental health condition
Mr. Genuine wrote:What a disaster. Why the fuck does Joe Biden want a second term so much?

Yeah obviously the 81 year old man with dementia is our best bet.
(07-06-2024, 09:49 PM)DocWager wrote:
(07-06-2024, 09:37 PM)Jonsey wrote:
(07-06-2024, 12:28 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: would you rather be locked in a room with nepenthe or twohearts for 24 hours?  hmm

So basically as a white guy your asking would I rather be murdered by Nep or raped by two hearts. I guess I’d flip a coin

You’re under 18?

I’m assuming one of there so called personalities isn’t a pedo
(07-06-2024, 10:24 PM)Jonsey wrote:
(07-06-2024, 09:49 PM)DocWager wrote:
(07-06-2024, 09:37 PM)Jonsey wrote: So basically as a white guy your asking would I rather be murdered by Nep or raped by two hearts. I guess I’d flip a coin

You’re under 18?

That's quite a bold assumption in light of the available evidence!
3 users liked this post: PogiJones, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-06-2024, 10:28 PM)Potato wrote:
(07-06-2024, 10:24 PM)Jonsey wrote:
(07-06-2024, 09:49 PM)DocWager wrote: You’re under 18?

That's quite a bold assumption in light of the available evidence!
Feels like we need to tell the police about this potential pedo
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-06-2024, 10:22 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-a-mess-biden-turns-to-family-on-his-path-forward-after-his-disastrous-debate.915405/page-21?post=125362743#post-125362743

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Diagnosing a mental health condition
Mr. Genuine wrote:What a disaster. Why the fuck does Joe Biden want a second term so much?

Yeah obviously the 81 year old man with dementia is our best bet.

3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/genshin-impact-revealed-their-characters-for-their-new-african-latin-indigenous-inspired-region-and%E2%80%A6.920280/page-4?post=125461137#post-125461137

Quote: Cop User Banned (Permanent): Troll account
adit365 wrote:I'm here to read the response
Quote:That means no racists, homophones, misogynistic, transphobes and the like. Sounds reasonable as that internet circle leans heavily into that mindset. The organizers also stated that Zionists (specifically people who refuse to acknowledge the persecution of Palestinians by the Israeli government or the illegal settlements in the West Bank) would also not be eligible as nominees. Again, that sounded reasonable.

Quote:where did they specify what you said here? Their tweet just says no zionists.

Quote:If they wanted to be explicit they wouldn't have simply made the rule around one of the most nebulous and impossible to define terms in modern political discourse without any explanation about what it is intended to mean. It seems baffling to be informed enough to implement a rule like this while very clearly doing it incorrectly, well after dozens of other examples of this same thing happening to other award shows and arts events

Shhh…, don’t question the Op’s words.
Meanwhile, Thordinson with the ‘save’.

CuntMonger wrote:While folks can obviously hold contradictory views, Zionism kinda requires that the illegal settlements are not only legal but the West Bank become part of Israel proper. Hence why Zionists call it Judea and Sumaria instead.

MoreCuntMonger wrote:I don't think it's nebulous or impossible to define.

Comeon

Quote:
Quote:Ask the people who have been attacked or labeled as Zionist because of their identity, not their political position, if they agree

I have and they don't think the term is nebulous or impossible to define because they define it themselves in very simple terms.

Cuntiness Overload!  Siren
(07-04-2024, 08:21 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/welcome-new-members-introduce-yourself-here.119184/page-37?post=124811760#post-124811760

Deleted member 173661 wrote:Jun 21, 2024

Hello!
Goodbye. lol

Aka Omnichild.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/game-developer-59-percent-of-devs-say-industry-in-bad-straits-blame-investors-and-mismanagement.910884/?post=124977879#post-124977879
(07-06-2024, 09:43 PM)Potato wrote:
(07-06-2024, 08:15 PM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ttrpg-awards-ceremony-crit-awards-removed-from-gen-con-due-to-backlash-from-zionists.920628/

Totally clueless.

I love how nobody is daring to say that the Crit dudes are in the wrong.

"Due to a situation entirely of our own making, we have been accused of being the bad guys. Rather than self-reflect and see how we have contributed to anti-Semitism, we are going to double down and claim that hate is what the other guys do and we are morally superior and virtuous in all our actions."

"What the fuck? Who would have thought actions have consequences? Anyway, like we said, we don't condone hate of any type but the Jews are to blame for everything. I can't believe this has happened to us, those fucking Jew kikes Zionists. These gencon capitalists have given us no option but to take our ball and go home. We blame the Jews."

let's see what other kinds of things they post

oh ok, healthy at any size hideous fish women from unflattering angles who have any/all pronouns, cool cool
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-sits-down-with-abcs-george-stephanopoulos-july-5th-8-30pm-et.920223/page-11?post=125471907#post-125471907

noodlesoup wrote:
yogurt wrote:The only people who care about #kopmala are the same people who weren't going to vote for #genocidejoe anyways.
I voted for Joe Biden in 2020. And I have very good reason to dislike Kamala after getting entangled in the justice system myself.
Rofl

Your move Biden
I'd choose Nepnep because unlike Noodlesoup she lacks the conviction to bring her protest offline.
(07-06-2024, 10:35 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/genshin-impact-revealed-their-characters-for-their-new-african-latin-indigenous-inspired-region-and%E2%80%A6.920280/page-4?post=125461137#post-125461137

Quote: Cop User Banned (Permanent): Troll account
adit365 wrote:I'm here to read the response

They need to remember that it's a chinese game marketed to chinese players first and the chinese love light skin.  Trumps
(07-06-2024, 07:25 PM)Uncle wrote: [Image: oYcPO4p.png]

"are you?"

"yes, of course, but they shouldn't say it!"

Remember when they tried to say Tina Fey told Donald Glover, "You are only here because you are black you worthless ******."  And it messed him up and he later died?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cheyenne-lin-the-liberal-comedian-to-conservative-pipeline.881655/

Even Resetera wouldn't tolerate that bullshit story and pointed out what really happened.  Glover asked, "wait, am I a diversity," hire and she later confirmed it for him.  Anyway, I and loud and proud about my native status to get what ever shit you will give me.  Quite frankly, some of you don't seem to feel enough shame and it's disgusting.  

(07-06-2024, 07:41 PM)Garfield wrote:
(07-06-2024, 06:43 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(07-06-2024, 05:41 PM)benji wrote: [Image: ZnSHOYB.png]
Quote:[My friend] got a D on her [physics] exam. She looked at her friend's exam; he was a White person, and he had gotten an A, and they had the same, almost the same exact answers on the exam (70).
Um, I never studied physics but I'm guessing it involves a lot more math than open ended questions, so "almost the same exact answers" sounds like the difference between correct and wrong...
Well 3 is almost the same as 3.14, so it's ok to substitute 3 for pi
This reminds me of a when a guest lecturer who was a Harvard mathematician used 4 for pi during a quick back of the envelope equation to explain baking a cake.  We all just gasped but nobody asked him why he did that.
Budi wrote:
Demon Lizardman wrote:Thoughts on this? Can't tell if it's true or not
Ride or die Biden supporters should get a grip.
kmfdmpig wrote:It's easier for them to keep their heads in the sand while gaslighting, straw-manning and spreading conspiracy theories.
ClickyCal wrote:I guess I'm ride or die Biden at this point because I think only he can beat Trump, and if he doesn't my rights are evaporated.

lol
[Image: jX53U0v.gif]
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower