Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: P19WLE0.gif]
(07-07-2024, 03:51 AM)benji wrote:
(07-07-2024, 03:13 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: Maybe I confused AOC for her they are all kinda there and forgettable...
Good to see you don't objectify and fetishize AOC and Ilhan Omar just for being attractive. Thank you for your service!

Spoiler: and Omar for being a capital-G Gamer (click to show)

Doesn't even list her PSU, typical shallow Gen-Z loser
(07-07-2024, 04:36 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: [Image: wGyuaJh.png]

[Image: vYqavj8.png]

Fuckin A, man!
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
Palette_Swap wrote:I just want to reiterate how wild it is and how incredibly patient and nice everyone has be when :

1. you come into a thread about how close we are to a far right government, and decide to share your online expertise about how close France is to a civil war.

2. people who live here (I don't think you do) point out this is a far right narrative that has been boosted in right wing media and is a large part of the problem.

3. you choose to talk over them with a video whose source is apparently some racist Canadian channel, boosted by a Malaysian Nazi adjacent influencer who's made a living boosting every fucking hate campaign and election this past decade.

On the morning of Election Day, after the shortest and harshest campaign of my life, right before we might have the far right in power for the first time since Nazi occupation, I'm going to be generous and tell you you need to entirely reassess how you consume media and who you listen to.

You clearly don't have the kind of knowledge you think you do, and you need to stop sharing it.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/france-macron-dissolves-parliament-after-eu-defeat-calls-election.896064/page-8?post=125496267#post-125496267

lol 

In the end is not about others or the greater good, but “ME”. 

I imagine that people like you are the reason why the left cannot get traction and why scumbags from the right are getting power.  But that's none of my business...
Quote:I'm going to be generous and tell you you need to entirely reassess how you consume media and who you listen to.

I mean, you are the guys that are going to suffer LePen, maybe you guys should expand what people you listen to (doesn’t even mean you need to agree or like them, just understand why shaming people is not working).
It's the pot calling the kettle black at this point both sides are just are retarded, scummy, and fragile as each other.

[Image: KEYrWPK.png]
Too many slackers!

[Image: 7yHlqpt.png]
Too many gobshites!

[Image: zSEIDo3.png]
Did I already mention slackers?
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-07-2024, 06:39 AM)Polident wrote:
(07-06-2024, 08:15 PM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ttrpg-awards-ceremony-crit-awards-removed-from-gen-con-due-to-backlash-from-zionists.920628/

Totally clueless.

I love how nobody is daring to say that the Crit dudes are in the wrong.

Assuming this is some sort of nerd convention?

It’s interesting how ten years ago at shit like the tumblr dash con, guys would troll them by screaming about palestine. You had that lame “unsolicited opinions about israel” comic. The prevailing thought amongst nerd groups was pro-israel. It’s not like this conflict is some new thing. There was no, you know, Martha “are we the baddies?” moment. Updated programming came down the pipeline and they did a 180 to support hamas. Testament to how many don’t have beliefs or ideas. If in five years it’s in vogue to be a zionist, they’ll switch up again. Many don’t have beliefs or ideas.

I don’t think people were necessarily more pro Israel, it was more like people knew that Palestine/Israel conflict was a minefield of controversy with not easy solutions. But I remember that people were already saying that “it was not complicated, they are invading” a decade ago. 

But like you said, because they don’t have real beliefs and ideas, they will bitch about zionists one day while complaining about antisemitism the next day. They may think that Nazis invented antisemitism.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
If Genocide Keir and Genocide Joe's hard turns to the far-right and the possibility of Le Pen seizing power in France weren't bad enough, at the end of the month we face the end of the Bolivarian Revolution after only 25 years. And all of this just after Pride Month of all months. Feels bad, man
I wanted to make a joke about today of all days. But I learned it’s World Chocolate Day. Congrats to those who celebrate!
today of all days..
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, Potato
Day 2 of being genocide responsible: feels good bro
(07-07-2024, 07:58 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: It's the pot calling the kettle black at this point both sides are just are retarded, scummy, and fragile as each other.

[Image: KEYrWPK.png]
Too many slackers!

[Image: 7yHlqpt.png]
Too many gobshites!

[Image: zSEIDo3.png]
Did I already mention slackers?

They both need to be flying cargo planes full of rubber dogshit out of Hong Kong!
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
Or dig ditches it builds character.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
We stayed in a villa next to Marine Le Pen once. We'd never heard of her so we thought she was just some French wifey. She was drunk most of the time and she had a big face. Kind of looked like Stephen Fry in drag. One night she tried to kill a goose with a brick. She was staggering around after the thing screaming at it. She ended up passed out in the driveway flat on her face. Strange woman.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-sits-down-with-abcs-george-stephanopoulos-july-5th-8-30pm-et.920223/post-125498199
Quote:does anyone think the ACAB mentality might play a part in depressing Democratic support for Harris?
ZeoVag
Quote:No, most people in this country support cops. That includes democrats.

However: ACAB.
SCIENCE!
(07-07-2024, 12:04 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-sits-down-with-abcs-george-stephanopoulos-july-5th-8-30pm-et.920223/post-125498199
Quote:does anyone think the ACAB mentality might play a part in depressing Democratic support for Harris?
ZeoVag

SCIENCE!

Isn't it nice when you're always correct and your actions can never have negative consequences?
Snoopy dateline='[url=tel:1720353820' wrote: 1720353820[/url]']
We stayed in a villa next to Marine Le Pen once. We'd never heard of her so we thought she was just some French wifey. She was drunk most of the time and she had a big face. Kind of looked like Stephen Fry in drag. One night she tried to kill a goose with a brick. She was staggering around after the thing screaming at it. She ended up passed out in the driveway flat on her face. Strange woman.

10/10 anecdote

Like when orson Welles met a young hitler when he was out for a walk
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
Project 2025 is bullshit and should not ever happen. Trump is a wrathful and he and his people will 100% do it if they can. 
The US media should be talking about it rather than making up drama for clicks and hits.
The US media is bullshit and are trying to tank Biden's campaign for a better story. I 100% want him to win because fuck Trump and his people.
Trump is a psycho-fucking-path felon and fuck the media for not even attempting to hold GOP assholes to the same standard.

ZeoVag

Fucking dumbass. Of course people support cops regardless of how bullshit and thuggish they are.
If you read into it, you'll find that the US media kept hidden what they knew about Bidens condition for a long time because they were too busy reporting on the Trump legal cases.

You can't really blame the media for Bidens debate performance. That's all on him and his staff that prepared him for Trump 2020 not Trump 2024.
The events from the last few days have given his campaign a much needed wake-up call. 

The worst thing the media could do is to continue to deny that it isn't a serious problem that both candidates are well over their retirement age.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/has-anyone-ever-told-you-they-had-a-sex-dream-about-you-how-do-you-properly-respond-to-that.919656/post-125494098
Quote:I had a sex dream about being absolutely Railed by Ryan Reynolds, I'm still too scared to tell my wife. And I certainly wouldn't tell Ryan Reynolds (although if he lurking on this forum, hiiiiii 😅) and If someone had said they had a sex dream about me I'd be not sure what to say, unless you're trying to have sex someone it's not really something you bring up on conversation!

Wife????

Hmm, wonder what they look like?
A good piece of video games journalism
or
Aloy
or
Sophisticated Japanese Gaming
or
Feeemales
or 

stuffed animal they fuck?
Look what popped up in my recommendations.

Have at it, Benji.

No main characters, though; I don't know any of them.
BTW, we have a thread where you can talk about which dementia patient to vote for

United States Politics
https://thebore.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=16
(07-07-2024, 06:23 AM)benji wrote:
Quote:
Quote:This is top Trump aide Russ Vought, one of the authors of Project 2025.
His last name is "Vought"? wait, holy shit, then The Boys is even more of a critique of Republican pieces of shit.
omfg
Not like this!
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Switters, D3RANG3D
Alanah Pearce tries to explain that having kids counts as a 'situational disability' in terms of accessibility in games. ResetEra reacts accordingly.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/alanah-pearce-tries-to-explain-that-having-kids-counts-as-a-situational-disability-in-terms-of-accessibility-in-games-internet-reacts-accordingly.920814/?post=125498811#post-125498811
Quote:I remember watching this video and was like wow never thought of this stuff it's actually very interesting and useful to know. Then of course you have the crazies going after her for speaking facts.
Oh, don't worry.  Ree will get to it  Spiders
(07-07-2024, 03:52 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/has-anyone-ever-told-you-they-had-a-sex-dream-about-you-how-do-you-properly-respond-to-that.919656/post-125494098
Quote:I had a sex dream about being absolutely Railed by Ryan Reynolds, I'm still too scared to tell my wife. And I certainly wouldn't tell Ryan Reynolds (although if he lurking on this forum, hiiiiii 😅) and If someone had said they had a sex dream about me I'd be not sure what to say, unless you're trying to have sex someone it's not really something you bring up on conversation!

Wife????

or
Aloy
or
or
Feeemales
or 

Absolutely Railed by Ryan Reynolds sounds like a Chuck Tingle book.
(07-07-2024, 03:56 PM)PogiJones wrote: Look what popped up in my recommendations.

Have at it, Benji.

No main characters, though; I don't know any of them.
What is a Nintend Direct?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/alanah-pearce-tries-to-explain-that-having-kids-counts-as-a-situational-disability-in-terms-of-accessibility-in-games-internet-reacts-accordingly.920814/?post=125498811#post-125498811

As a father. facepalm  omfg  Morans
(07-07-2024, 05:17 PM)NekoFever wrote:
(07-07-2024, 03:52 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/has-anyone-ever-told-you-they-had-a-sex-dream-about-you-how-do-you-properly-respond-to-that.919656/post-125494098

Wife????

or
Aloy
or
or
Feeemales
or 

Absolutely Railed by Ryan Reynolds sounds like a Chuck Tingle book.

1. Is man, does not have vagina.

2. Dreams of Ryan Reynolds, fucking you (male cross-dresser) in the ass. 

3.loves said dream enough to post about it.

4. calls himself a lesbian.

love these dudes
Quote:So it's a real term with a specific meaning that she 100% uses correctly, but people don't know that and immediately overreact.

Yeah that sounds internet

Real Term? Check!
Used 100% correctly? Check!

Welp, no conversation to be had here folks. Era is extremely consistent that as long as those two boxes are checked, no words or language should be policed, criticized, examined, or otherwise considered.  Grin 

https://x.com/TheCartelDel/status/1807951736780607716

Bonus: Del Walker, of “they won’t let me design hot black women in games!…actually, forget I said anything” fame seems to imply that because someone at MS spent 15 minutes putting some stick art on a document, that makes these classifications real.

[Image: GRciZkTb0AAdQq8?format=png&name=900x900]

Can’t wait for an avalanche of extremely-busy-bartender-accessible games to hit the market!
[Image: c3eeDUc.png]