Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:Good. Content that is made for adults should have nudity if it's in a scenario where it's appropriate.

Dragon Age

Quote:Content that is made for adults.

Dragon Age

Quote:Content made for adults

Dragon Age

[Image: 3y5zq79.png?1]
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
thinking of the weirdly gross way your characters were covered in dirt and blood in every da1 cutscene
(07-10-2024, 10:47 PM)benji wrote:

[Image: aZFksIi.png]

"""""look"""""
(07-11-2024, 12:15 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-71?post=125658354#post-125658354

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Betting sites had Joe Biden at +600 after the debate so I plopped down $10,000 on Biden winning.

If bro is pushed out I'm gonna be hella salty but totally understand why. I think whoever the democratic nominee is has an uphill battle ahead of them, don't think anyone is a safe bet to win. Biden included.
Malarkey!

lol lol lol

"A fool and their money are lucky enough to meet to begin with"
4 users liked this post: Superstar, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
[Image: kYeRNER.png]

Borrowed from the Kiwibros. Looks like our genocide enabler spoke with the masses.
ZeoVGM will not be happy about the not targeting users that have blocked him part.  omg
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Switters, Taco Bell Tower
[Image: 6yVZjFP.jpeg]
dildo faggins  Heh
(07-10-2024, 07:52 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
amalthea wrote:We're talking about an ideology here whose adherents hack children to pieces. Then again the way this whole story will garner more maonstream attention than the murder I'm alluding to should tell everything about the priorities our society has.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/waterstones-british-book-shop-sacks-reviewer-for-saying-they-would-enjoying-tearing-up-books-of-a-transphobic-author.924036/?post=125645730#post-125645730

Whole threads great so far, a true case of fuck around and find out. Wonder if they were this upset when they harassed LRG to fire someone over non work related tweets and then jawmuncher got the job after lol

If we're gonna talk about people who hack up others, maybe we should start with Hamas.
(07-11-2024, 02:08 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: [Image: kYeRNER.png]

Borrowed from the Kiwibros. Looks like our genocide enabler spoke with the masses.

Sorry, can't bother with empathy right now.  I have 42 out of 45 achievements for Wizard Game.
(07-11-2024, 01:05 AM)Uncle wrote:
(07-10-2024, 10:47 PM)benji wrote:

[Image: aZFksIi.png]

"""""look"""""

That wuluwu guy has some really out there takes on his timeline. One post sounds like a incel trying to pass as an asexual.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sacramento-high-school-biology-final-includes-racist-questions-targets-students.924258/page-2?post=125665719#post-125665719
Davidion wrote:It's somewhat known that Vietnamese Americans are one of the most conservative Asian demographics out there.

This take many fucking manners of cake though. Holy shit

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sacramento-high-school-biology-final-includes-racist-questions-targets-students.924258/page-2?post=125666046#post-125666046
Davidion wrote:Though they're not on here, I *believe* Hmong are also relatively conservative, but don't quote me on that.
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: sr_2023.05.25_asian-american-political-id_01.png]
"Vietnamese Americans are well known racists because slightly over half of them are Republican." Yikes
Whenever confronted with racism among non-whites towards whites (and honorary whites from east asia), these guys love to pull the “oh, racism is a systemic thing from people in power.” Now that extends to Vietnamese and Southeast Asia. Famously, hyper privileged groups part of the ruling class in America.

Maybe over complicating the definition of racism doesn’t make much sense.
(07-11-2024, 06:25 AM)Polident wrote: Whenever confronted with racism among non-whites towards whites (and honorary whites from east asia), these guys love to pull the “oh, racism is a systemic thing from people in power.” Now that extends to Vietnamese and Southeast Asia. Famously, hyper privileged groups part of the ruling class in America.

Well, they did fuck america in the ass during the war, so there is some semblance of power there lol.
(07-11-2024, 06:25 AM)Polident wrote: Whenever confronted with racism among non-whites towards whites (and honorary whites from east asia), these guys love to pull the “oh, racism is a systemic thing from people in power.” Now that extends to Vietnamese and Southeast Asia. Famously, hyper privileged groups part of the ruling class in America.

Right? How quickly someone would get banned for being like "um actually the teacher isn't racist, he's prejudiced"
(07-11-2024, 02:08 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: [Image: kYeRNER.png]

which discord is this?
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(07-11-2024, 05:21 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/sacramento-high-school-biology-final-includes-racist-questions-targets-students.924258/page-2?post=125665719#post-125665719
Davidion wrote:It's somewhat known that Vietnamese Americans are one of the most conservative Asian demographics out there.

This take many fucking manners of cake though. Holy shit

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sacramento-high-school-biology-final-includes-racist-questions-targets-students.924258/page-2?post=125666046#post-125666046
Davidion wrote:Though they're not on here, I *believe* Hmong are also relatively conservative, but don't quote me on that.
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: sr_2023.05.25_asian-american-political-id_01.png]
"Vietnamese Americans are well known racists because slightly over half of them are Republican." Yikes

Do they think the teacher is white?
Tyrant has to keep bumping their thread because no one is giving them any attention. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dear-cis-people.916938/page-2

TERF BITCH
nobody wants to dm you you creepy weird cunt
I'm on the side of "this is so unbelievably racist that there must be something else going on here" - I can't believe someone would be this clueless as to think this is ok. Or maybe he is. Wild stuff

Rejoice Trumps
(07-11-2024, 11:11 AM)Snoopy wrote: Tyrant has to keep bumping their thread because no one is giving them any attention. 

TERF BITCH

lol

Quote:As I'm partially deaf, neurodivergent, anti-racist and an anti-capitalist I at least teach about disability and being neurodivergent, while supporting and amplifying indigenous and non-caucasian voices without stepping over them, but as a white woman I come from a way of privilege living in a country built on the blood caused by colonisation, and I am forever on a journey of self improvement when it comes to Anti-racisim and Anti-Colonialism.
Tyrants post is already onto page 2 lol
Back pats and thread bumps. The genocide continues
(07-11-2024, 11:44 AM)Daffy Duck wrote:
(07-11-2024, 11:11 AM)Snoopy wrote: Tyrant has to keep bumping their thread because no one is giving them any attention. 

TERF BITCH

lol

Quote:As I'm partially deaf, neurodivergent, anti-racist and an anti-capitalist I at least teach about disability and being neurodivergent, while supporting and amplifying indigenous and non-caucasian voices without stepping over them, but as a white woman I come from a way of privilege living in a country built on the blood caused by colonisation, and I am forever on a journey of self improvement when it comes to Anti-racisim and Anti-Colonialism.

Nice to see they classify anti-racist and anti-capitalist as disabilities!
as it is always with such threads on that forum, the only people posting in it are the same retards wanking each other off to bump it. and anyone who isn't retarded avoids it

kinda funny that the forum has rules for everything except for circlejerks and constant bumping by OP, because if they did, all the people of gender on the forum and other retards wouldn't have much threads. because that is most of their threads
Fairly certain bumping threads is against the rules, but they have some generic clause about the rules are all up to interpretation and you know the burqa boys will scream at the first person to quell an “important topic”
banning for necrobumping is a microaggression of dismissing concerns according to the DSM
(07-11-2024, 11:44 AM)Daffy Duck wrote:

TERF BITCH

lol

Are we certain Tyrant isn’t a parody account because that reads like one lol

A+ troll game if it is and they’re so well embedded that they’ve been allowed to solicit the other users to send them all their secrets.
It's hard to tell at this point if Tyrant is a parody or not but they're very convincing if so. A masterclass performance. But at the same time, I know genderqueers really do get their rocks off to "cracking eggs" since they think everybody is trans and just don't know it yet (but it absolutely isn't a social contagion!!).  
TERF BITCH