Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(07-12-2024, 01:44 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
effingvic wrote:I want my 4 grand back

Sadly I went against my better judgment. Maybe next year there will be interesting VisionOS updates

So this dude has money.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gizmodo-apple-vision-pro-u-s-sales-are-all-but-dead-market-analysts-say.925290/

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gizmodo-apple-vision-pro-u-s-sales-are-all-but-dead-market-analysts-say.925290/?post=125697279#post-125697279
Quote:We'll see.

I remember the mockery that happened with iPad, Apple Watch, and AirPods. The watch in particular had a lot of "Apple cutting orders" "sales below expectations" talk around it too.

Apple's overall super power seems to be slow gradual iterative march towards dominance, so I'm generally curious to see if they can "right" the Vision Pro ship.
I mean they're so ignorant they don't even realize that because of the very features they hate about America that it's going to remain more trans friendly than anywhere they would consider moving to. State healthcare systems in Europe are the ones coming out hard against this. The United States doesn't have one, it has 50. In the United States you can still go to places like California that will fund anything with state dollars no matter how stupid.
(07-12-2024, 05:24 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
simplycomplex wrote:I'm glad to know Eminem is still a fan of South Park 20 years later lol

Only 3 tracks in but very promising so far.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/eminem-announces-new-album-the-death-of-slim-shady-coup-de-grÂce-releasing-summer-2024.854298/page-11?post=125714313#post-125714313

Uh oh… genocide incoming

Did they seriously forget all the trans and homo phobic tracks?
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-12-2024, 05:56 PM)Propagandhim wrote: They see capitalism and individual wealth-accumulation as a zero-sum game, but not asylum seeking?  Like, I know you're trying to escape the trans sea of blood that is America, but they want to step in front of someone on the line who is escaping famine and war because kids can't get ahold of medications that disrupt their bodies developing normal adult sexual health.  lol
The "experts" on trans Twitter already claim there's an internal refugee crisis in the United States:

(07-12-2024, 02:50 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Turns out Kyuuji is super horny for the new waifu game zenless zone zero

https://www.resetera.com/threads/zenless-zone-zero-ot-another-one-for-the-mihoyoverse.915942/post-125725572

But that's none of my business...

That second image. Jesus Christ what a fucking bunch of hypocrites! I bet they arent bitching about that design in the burka thread
(07-12-2024, 02:50 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Turns out Kyuuji is super horny for the new waifu game zenless zone zero

https://www.resetera.com/threads/zenless-zone-zero-ot-another-one-for-the-mihoyoverse.915942/post-125725572

Why isn't she posting this in the Why Women Criticize thread?
They should flee to Mexico, I hear they have lots of drugs Trumps
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia, Daffy Duck
Refugee resettlement programs for "domestic refugees"   lol    Just drive to another state if you want to live where people haven't made it illegal to destroy a kids' body yet.  "resettlement program" lol
I didn't see a tweet at top of the search results, but it may have been in one of their Substack articles, but Erin Reed outlined that trans relocation program that states should do and included providing a monthly income for trans "refugees" and housing and other stuff. lol
(07-12-2024, 01:50 PM)Uncle wrote:
(07-12-2024, 11:59 AM)killamajig wrote: If you don't let young school boys grow tits it a genocide.

I just cannot get over the "holding yourself hostage" fucking bullshit

the state/governments/administration have no responsibility to provide anything that "makes people less suicidal" because then you can just say that about anything and suddenly you're entitled

"I'll kill myself if I don't get an xbox within a week, denying me an xbox is literally genocide"

Melody Shard: Am I a joke to you?
Like this post or I'll kill myself
I dont understand how the blocking of puberty completely killing the body's ability to achieve orgasm as an adult isn't a bigger talking point.  Isn't that a big deal to these people?  How are they just okay with doing that? How are they so surprised that making kids sterile is receiving pushback.  Then they have the nerve to call that pushback a genocide and want to push people fleeing from tyrannical governments, poverty, and war aside to live in their top vacation-spot countries.

(07-12-2024, 06:24 PM)Propagandhim wrote: I dont understand how the blocking of puberty completely killing the body's ability to achieve orgasm as an adult isn't a bigger talking point.  Isn't that a big deal to these people?  How are they just okay with doing that?

They want femboys with stamina  Feeemales
(07-12-2024, 06:24 PM)Propagandhim wrote: I dont understand how the blocking of puberty completely killing the body's ability to achieve orgasm as an adult isn't a bigger talking point.  Isn't that a big deal to these people?  How are they just okay with doing that?
You're more cynical about their interests than I am. I'm more concerned about how they want to permanently retard brain development.
(07-12-2024, 06:14 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:

Too afraid of the big bad Morrigan beast.
I'm so more of a refugee than you are  Social Justice Warrior 2

Because she isn't criticizing it. ufup
Also, another one that has always baffled me...how many people in general, use public restrooms constantly? Do trannnys not like shitting at home? Are most homeless? Seems odd
(07-12-2024, 06:28 PM)Steven Snell wrote:

Nah, I don’t remember Morrigan even daring to callout TwoHearts in the open.
(07-12-2024, 06:37 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: Also, another one that has always baffled me...how many people in general, use public restrooms constantly? Do trannnys not like shitting at home? Are most homeless? Seems odd
It's the fact that they're being told no. Like I said yesterday, lese majeste.
"refugees" aka people who moved one state over Rolleyes
Top this PoliEra. Hmph 
Kyuuji seems to revel in rubbing the fact that the mods can’t or won’t do anything in their faces. From openly talking about how much Cyberpunk she’s playing after fighting tooth and nail to get it banned, to thirsting over scantily clad anime girls when there’s a whole containment thread for the prudes to reee about that kind of thing.

I’d love to know whether it’s “can’t” or “won’t”.
(07-12-2024, 06:23 PM)Nintex wrote: Like this post or I'll kill myself

[Image: indecisive-i-dont-know.gif]
As long as we're rattling off questions...
There's obviously been a cambrian explosion of the trans population in the past 10-15 years...and people are attributing the surge in population to the fact that people are finally free to come out as who they are.  Fine.  But prior to this era of greater acceptance, when there were much fewer openly expressing trans people, how come there wasn't an epidemic of people killing themselves and leaving suicide notes that explain their deaths because they can't live out their life in earnest or just a general awareness of their stage of voiced complaints about this condition that had any mark in the public discourse?     This seemed to just come out of nowhere.  If the inability to transition fully is what leads to such distress, wouldn't this distress exist anyway, even before the recent popularity of public discourse on transness?  In other words, if there exists a condition that you're born with, and is so urgent and grave that not treating it leads to immense distress and even death, insofar as you'll call it a genocide if you don't, where the fuck was the gravity before 15 years ago if the condition is hereditary?  Shouldn't the same number of people have had it in the past if it is an in-born thing?  Where was the mass death and distress?  It feels like they're just signalling this immense amount of pain as a political cudgel to get what they want easier, and it's really fucking annoying when part of how they do that is to compare it to real stressors and genocides, etc.
(07-12-2024, 06:50 PM)NekoFever wrote: Kyuuji seems to revel in rubbing the fact that the mods can’t or won’t do anything in their faces. From openly talking about how much Cyberpunk she’s playing after fighting tooth and nail to get it banned, to thirsting over scantily clad anime girls when there’s a whole containment thread for the prudes to reee about that kind of thing.

And using the word cunt too!
(07-12-2024, 06:56 PM)Propagandhim wrote: As long as we're rattling off questions...
There's obviously been a cambrian explosion of the trans population in the past 10-15 years...and people are attributing the surge in population to the fact that people are finally free to come out as who they are.  Fine.  But prior to this era of greater acceptance, when there were much fewer openly expressing trans people, how come there wasn't an epidemic of people killing themselves and leaving suicide notes that explain their deaths because they can't live out their life in earnest or just a general awareness of their stage of voiced complaints about this condition that had any mark in the public discourse?     This seemed to just come out of nowhere.  If the inability to transition fully is what leads to such distress, wouldn't this distress exist anyway, even before the recent popularity of public discourse on transness?  In other words, if there exists a condition that you're born with, and is so urgent and grave that not treating it leads to immense distress and even death, insofar as you'll call it a genocide if you don't, where the fuck was the gravity before 15 years ago if the condition is hereditary?  Shouldn't the same number of people have had it in the past if it is an in-born thing?  Where was the mass death and distress?  It feels like they're just signalling this immense amount of pain as a political cudgel to get what they want easier, and it's really fucking annoying when part of how they do that is to compare it to real stressors and genocides, etc.
They argue that it was simply not recorded because it wasn't known that was why they were unaliving themselves.

But they also argue that being trans was more accepted back then, even normal, while further back trans people were treated as essentially the highest caste in society (as they are in many non-white cultures today) and the genocidal beliefs of today have been created by TERFs in the last few years. Mostly as a way for fascists to obtain power.

The fact that you think this is all incoherent and contradictory just shows you have a lot to learn and the whole thing might be just too complex for your simple cishet mind.
(07-12-2024, 07:06 PM)Daffy Duck wrote:
(07-12-2024, 06:50 PM)NekoFever wrote: Kyuuji seems to revel in rubbing the fact that the mods can’t or won’t do anything in their faces. From openly talking about how much Cyberpunk she’s playing after fighting tooth and nail to get it banned, to thirsting over scantily clad anime girls when there’s a whole containment thread for the prudes to reee about that kind of thing.

And using the word cunt too!

Indeed — I knew there was another recent one I was forgetting.
(07-12-2024, 06:28 PM)Steven Snell wrote:

You're absolutely right
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-413#post-125715264
Quote:what are people's thought on the newest Zenless Zone Zero tease, i mean it is a full gacha game so they go hard on the Waifu bait.

i do like the design though.
[Image: GR_aDybXsAAHz-P?format=jpg&name=large]
Morricunt
Quote:Trash in every way
(You asked)
Lesbian fetish who's on break beating their meat to the female characters
Quote:Trashy, especially with the ripped stockings. Girlfriend plays it and she showed me the in-game model today. The jiggle physics are bad, even for a smaller chested character like her.

RROCKMAN
Quote:As a guy I gotta say I hate how everyone in this game has the consistency of flan

Like Girls are jiggling every shot. Every movement.

like I'm not going to lie, I have hetero interests. But this is far too much. Like I shouldn't have to feel embarrassed to talk or play a game in public and certain characters here deffo push that boundary. Seeing other guys discuss this makes me feel like an alien sometimes, it's like do you all not have an off switch?
Klepek
Morricunt
Quote:Even outside of the sexualization they look like generic sameface soulless gacha trash. Seriously one of the most repulsive and ugly art style I've seen in a while
Someone's jealous over video game characters  Social Justice Warrior 2