Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dear-closeted-and-questioning-people-the-clinic-is-open.926862/?post=125814729#post-125814729

Some poor vulnerable bastard is going to get trannny dicked down eventually
- This is not official medial advice. If you can afford it, see a psychologist. This is a safe space to talk and express yourself without judgement! 😊

Wink it's indoctrination.
[Image: GSanvU6XUAAml5l?format=jpg]
3 users liked this post: I don't swear, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-14-2024, 07:41 PM)NekoFever wrote: Has anyone thought about DmC for even a moment in the last decade?

That threads kinda making me want to play through it again, so mission accomplished I guess?
2 users liked this post: benji, Gameboy Nostalgia
Question 
(07-14-2024, 09:17 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/dear-closeted-and-questioning-people-the-clinic-is-open.926862/?post=125814729#post-125814729

Some poor vulnerable bastard is going to get trannny dicked down eventually

Quote:Bumping this thread because it deserves more views.

Quote:I appreciate you doing this.

[Image: rolling_eyes_lucille_arrested_development.gif]
(07-14-2024, 08:57 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: [5 million bans]

ok nothing in recent memory has illustrated the kind of site they've cultivated like this  lol

they basically have to ban every perspective on this except one, or none Dead 
  • trump should've died/don't miss next time
  • don't celebrate violence that makes the US look like a third world country
  • this seems staged
  • what is wrong with you people, project 2025 is still out there
  • why are we ignoring how this relates to gaza
  • in spite of everything, trump's reaction was kind of badass

what the fuck are you allowed to say?

omfg
Nintendrone rant:

Hero of Legend wrote:*Goes into a super long tangent on how they had to optimize for the and I quote "mobile hardware" when addressing the Switch version*

My counterpoint:

Should've made the game for Switch specifically from the get-go. Bam, done, problem solved.

They created their own problem by failing at the starting line. How Christian Whitehead, a super accomplished programmer fucked that up I will never know.

Who in their right mind would make a game like this and think "yeah, totally let's make it NOT specifically for the Nintendo system where these games thrive in the millions".

Sorry man, but that's extremely disappointing coming from him. You surely began this in 2017 or 2018 (hell Evening Star didn't even form until AFTER Mania released in Aug 2017), so the lack of dev kit access wasn't an excuse they could pull.

Hopefully they learn from this and do better next time.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/df-inside-pennys-big-breakaway-the-platform-game-evolved-developer-deep-dive.927021/

They always surprised when history repeats itself, but is never a problem inherent of Nintendo.
I’m looking forward to the day where MOBA notices the traffic they bought has dropped drastically since buying it, would be cool to see if we can actually track the amount of active users since their acquisition and compare to today, because I can’t imagine they are making profit on this at all lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-125?post=125780379#post-125780379

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Hostility over a series of posts
DoubleTake wrote:
Lilly-Anne wrote:If the only issue with Biden was not being "perfect" we'd be having a fantastic team and a sure win.
Sorry to tell you, but he is a terrible candidate at this stage and that has nothing to do with the ridiculous "leftist" boogeymans you made up in your mind.
Yes. And he is still the best one to put forward to stand a chance. Again, yours and others "great idea" of putting forward a different one is idiotic. Dont EVER get into politics. Fucking imbeciles.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-337?post=125775741#post-125775741
Quote: Cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Conspiracy Theorizing
Soliloquy of a Dogge wrote:Everything about this seems staged.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-338?post=125777286#post-125777286
Quote: Cop User banned (2 weeks): conspiracy theories
LeStranger wrote:Happens in PA the most important state, target missed, SS allows him to stay on stage to get the photo. You would think they would rush him off. Yeah I can see it.

Would not be surprised if they soon find the "shooter" and they are every stereotype the right has been hammering for years.

Or someone views him as a direct threat and decided to take action themselves. I can fit both into my viewpoint
(07-14-2024, 09:34 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-125?post=125780379#post-125780379

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Hostility over a series of posts
DoubleTake wrote:
Lilly-Anne wrote:If the only issue with Biden was not being "perfect" we'd be having a fantastic team and a sure win.
Sorry to tell you, but he is a terrible candidate at this stage and that has nothing to do with the ridiculous "leftist" boogeymans you made up in your mind.
Yes. And he is still the best one to put forward to stand a chance. Again, yours and others "great idea" of putting forward a different one is idiotic. Dont EVER get into politics. Fucking imbeciles.

Being fair, that user is not exactly wrong in calling Lilly-Anne a idiot. Not for Biden for stepping down, mind you.
(07-14-2024, 09:31 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: I’m looking forward to the day where MOBA notices the traffic they bought has dropped drastically since buying it, would be cool to see if we can actually track the amount of active users since their acquisition and compare to today, because I can’t imagine they are making profit on this at all lol

I don’t think they care. Yeshrug
(07-14-2024, 09:31 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Nintendrone rant:

Hero of Legend wrote:*Goes into a super long tangent on how they had to optimize for the and I quote "mobile hardware" when addressing the Switch version*

My counterpoint:

Should've made the game for Switch specifically from the get-go. Bam, done, problem solved.

They created their own problem by failing at the starting line. How Christian Whitehead, a super accomplished programmer fucked that up I will never know.

Who in their right mind would make a game like this and think "yeah, totally let's make it NOT specifically for the Nintendo system where these games thrive in the millions".

Sorry man, but that's extremely disappointing coming from him. You surely began this in 2017 or 2018 (hell Evening Star didn't even form until AFTER Mania released in Aug 2017), so the lack of dev kit access wasn't an excuse they could pull.

Hopefully they learn from this and do better next time.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/df-inside-pennys-big-breakaway-the-platform-game-evolved-developer-deep-dive.927021/

They always surprised when history repeats itself, but is never a problem inherent of Nintendo.

[Image: evjLiqs.png]

this character is so ugly and overdesigned  Yuck

Quote:Embarrassing post. Do better.

NINTENDER
Wait, do you agree with that dude?
(07-14-2024, 09:39 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-14-2024, 09:31 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: I’m looking forward to the day where MOBA notices the traffic they bought has dropped drastically since buying it, would be cool to see if we can actually track the amount of active users since their acquisition and compare to today, because I can’t imagine they are making profit on this at all
I don’t think they care.

Given how long MOBA have let B-Duds run the site into the ground, I begin to wonder if MOBA was dumb enough to agree in writing to let him run the place.
(07-14-2024, 09:49 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Wait, do you agree with that dude?

no I think the character is ugly and overdesigned and "do better" is a trash buzzword phrase in the same bin with problematic and stochastic

1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
just do better, okay?  maf
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom
(07-14-2024, 09:53 PM)Uncle wrote:
(07-14-2024, 09:49 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Wait, do you agree with that dude?

no I think the character is ugly and overdesigned and "do better" is a trash buzzword phrase in the same bin with problematic and stochastic

Why use Reggie? Yeshrug
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Redmond Barry wrote:
Naiad wrote:Can we not do this? I don't like Trump supporters any more than the next person, but a little girl lost her father and his wife is a widow for a dumb reason.

In the little girl's eyes, her father is a hero who saved her and her mom.
Can we not do this? The man attended a fascist rally. What the people raised to love him unconditionally think of the whole affair does not suddenly cancel that fact out.
Again, is a forum whose gay and trans members say slogans like “Free Palestine”. But somehow feeling empathy for a dude in the other political spectrum of their national politics is somehow offensive…
(07-14-2024, 09:56 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Why use Reggie? Yeshrug

I have always thought he is doing an internet arguer "well actually" punchable face

NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER 
(07-14-2024, 10:13 PM)Uncle wrote:
(07-14-2024, 09:56 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Why use Reggie? Yeshrug

I have always thought he is doing an internet arguer "well actually" punchable face

NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER NINTENDER 

Fair.
(07-14-2024, 10:07 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Redmond Barry wrote:
Naiad wrote:Can we not do this? I don't like Trump supporters any more than the next person, but a little girl lost her father and his wife is a widow for a dumb reason.

In the little girl's eyes, her father is a hero who saved her and her mom.
Can we not do this? The man attended a fascist rally. What the people raised to love him unconditionally think of the whole affair does not suddenly cancel that fact out.

this is fucked

some people wait their whole lives to attend any event that has a president or former president at it, regardless of who it is, just to feel the energy and say they did it

I saw bush jr in person once, don't care anything about what people think about him, it was a rare opportunity to see an actual president, if I happened to get shot there it would be fucked up to deem me a fascist just for that
(07-14-2024, 10:12 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Again, is a forum whose gay and trans members say slogans like “Free Palestine”. But somehow feeling empathy for a dude in the other political spectrum of their national politics is somehow offensive…

ProfessorBeef wrote:i don't and have not encouraged further violence

but it's much much much more desirable to just not say anything, or just show sympathy to the person caught in the crossfire

dems shouldn't be showing sympathy to people who wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire

I’m sure Hamas will welcome a lot of gay and trans people:

Quote:probably some hypocritical nonsense like "we don't condone violence in america but in gaza it's ok" or "trump is a threat to democracy but get well soon sir 🫡 "
(07-14-2024, 10:15 PM)Uncle wrote:
(07-14-2024, 10:07 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Redmond Barry wrote:Can we not do this? The man attended a fascist rally. What the people raised to love him unconditionally think of the whole affair does not suddenly cancel that fact out.

this is fucked

some people wait their whole lives to attend any event that has a president or former president at it, regardless of who it is, just to feel the energy and say they did it

I saw bush jr in person once, don't care anything about what people think about him, it was a rare opportunity to see an actual president, if I happened to get shot there it would be fucked up to deem me a fascist just for that

Doge 

Sorry, I get you what you want to say (no different from wanting to meet a celebrity or the Pope) but it reminds me of how weird people get about politicians:

(Funny that the point that “Hank Hill is throwing his vote away for obsessing for something so inconsequential like a handshake” is ignored )
Quote:dems shouldn't be showing sympathy to people who wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire

Sociopaths always project their sociopathy on other people because they can't imagine what not being a sociopath feels like.
BTW, Hank Hill is Hector Reyes in the LatinAmerican dub of King of the Hill (because is translated as “Los Reyes de la Colina”)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/page-87?post=125817456#post-125817456

Capra wrote:
game-biz wrote:Nope, it was a bullet:
[Image: GSaDvF6XYAA7rR1.jpg:large]
I will believe it when we're like a week out and all evidence has been collected but right now I'm just as inclined to believe this is an actual photo of a skyfish

Edit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/page-87?post=125817630#post-125817630
Greg NYC3 wrote:I'm certainly not an expert but where is the round in that shot? All I see is something small streaking by that could just as well be a piece of glass.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/post-125817711

Quote:I wonder if you guys would have sensible gun legislation by now if the people that commit these massacres that happen almost monthly in the US usually targeted politicians instead of kids.

Does this guy not read the forum he's on, with the daily calls to buy guns and arm themselves against the inevitable fascist genocide orchestrated from the top down?
(07-12-2024, 10:13 PM)Nintex wrote: I guess I'll call this one my trans-mission then

[Image: edc44a50-66ff-11eb-9fbf-0e3cb5b76b56]

What  the hell happened to that penalty M.

Oh get off your high horse 007. How the hell were we supposed to know he'd pull Kane off the field. Anyway everything has gone tits up anyway. They'll have our heads.

You mean your head... oh wait you didn't...

We had to improvise 007. Orders from the top. Why take out the soldiers when you can take out the king. 

But you missed him didn't you? Your shot was even worse than Walker's wasn't it. You ruined both the Euro 2024 cup and the American elections. Good job M. They should give you a medal.

Give me a break 007. It was a perfect operation. Our friends at the CIA did a fantastic job. Unlike you we actually hit our target.

And turned him into a martyr... using a 20 year old kid... seriously...

We both know you used plenty of 20 year olds yourself 007

Maybe but mine weren't so ugly and they knew how to finish a job