Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Chris chat logs hit.  lol
Mindblown 

any villain can be that if they're written that way

"one day batman fucked up and killer croc won and eventually he took over the world and everyone agreed the world was better under his stewardship and he was the awesomest most bestest leader"

there, now officially a storyline has been written where croc took over the world and ran it really well, now croc is equally as good as doom

SCIENCE!
That Dr. Doom thread is already at 10 pages. 

Boy, they sure love to argue about comic book characters.
3 users liked this post: Averon, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:ZeoVGM said:
I think people underplay how much actors just genuinely enjoy working with Marvel Studios.

Evans and RDJ have had very different trajectories after Endgame. Evans hasn't done too much and RDJ won an Oscar for Best Actor yet both seem to be like, "Yeah, I wanna go back to that."
facepalm
(07-28-2024, 03:05 AM)killamajig wrote: That Dr. Doom thread is already at 10 pages. 

Boy, they sure love to argue about comic book characters.

I’m going to be honest, I also want to do it but I know is just Cape shit.
(07-28-2024, 03:08 AM)killamajig wrote:
Quote:ZeoVGM said:
I think people underplay how much actors just genuinely enjoy working with Marvel Studios.

Evans and RDJ have had very different trajectories after Endgame. Evans hasn't done too much and RDJ won an Oscar for Best Actor yet both seem to be like, "Yeah, I wanna go back to that."
facepalm

RDJ has an Oscar now, so he doesn’t mind being trapped into comic book shit for eternity as long as he gets paid.
Era finally realizing audiences didn’t give a damn about virtually everything since Endgame and Marvel is mashing the X-men/Fantastic Four button now that they have both properties is funny to see in real time. 

Between the POS Jonathan Majors turned out to be and Marvels decision to not have it be a Kang variant but Kang the Conqueror himself get bodied by Antman and company, they had no choice but to move on.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/robert-downey-jr-to-play-doctor-doom-in-avengers-doomsday.938838/post-126411108
Quote:Mcu is racist as fuck

Siren

I wonder what time zone Zeo lives in? He's going to have to burn the midnight oil to keep up.
I don't need to a read a single page of that Marvel thread. I already know what it is:

ZeroVagina: No! NO! Your Opinion is WRONG! NO! NO!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/evo-2024-street-fighter-6-terry-bogard-teaser-trailer.933273/page-5?post=126172920#post-126172920

Quote: Cop User banned (2 months): Extremely misogynistic and transphobic rhetoric
Slaythe wrote:
Roy Ayers wrote:You got a game where even Honda's looking delectable man, I don't know.
Ed looks like Kristen Stewart if she did roids for 10 years.

And Terry looks like Hunter Schafer if she did roids 10 years.

Gigi A wrote:Y'all are about to trigger that one member who thinks Jamie is really ugly
He literally looks like this
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: EalBWvZWAAAySHd.jpg?width=892&height=676][Image: 7df5f0336aae2671e8cebc7bc6c8eca4.png]
(07-28-2024, 03:19 AM)Echelon wrote: I don't need to a read a single page of that Marvel thread. I already know what it is:

ZeroVagina: No! NO! Your Opinion is WRONG! NO! NO!

Here's a question, does Zeo even read the comics or anything? He goes on and on about the movies, as we all know, but I don't know that I've ever seen him particularly active in one of Slayven's Special Deepest Lore Comic Threads.
(07-28-2024, 03:24 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/evo-2024-street-fighter-6-terry-bogard-teaser-trailer.933273/page-5?post=126172920#post-126172920

Quote: Cop User banned (2 months): Extremely misogynistic and transphobic rhetoric
Slaythe wrote:
Roy Ayers wrote:You got a game where even Honda's looking delectable man, I don't know.
Ed looks like Kristen Stewart if she did roids for 10 years.

And Terry looks like Hunter Schafer if she did roids 10 years.

Gigi A wrote:Y'all are about to trigger that one member who thinks Jamie is really ugly
He literally looks like this
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: EalBWvZWAAAySHd.jpg?width=892&height=676][Image: 7df5f0336aae2671e8cebc7bc6c8eca4.png]

Do NOT call a...wait, is that a trans person? hm, it could go either way...fuck it, just ban him for misogyny and transphobia both, I can't fucking tell.
(07-28-2024, 03:12 AM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/robert-downey-jr-to-play-doctor-doom-in-avengers-doomsday.938838/post-126411108
Quote:Mcu is racist as fuck

Siren

I wonder what time zone Zeo lives in? He's going to have to burn the midnight oil to keep up.
Homo retardo lives in east I think
3 users liked this post: killamajig, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Slayven is a sell out , he has a Dr Doom avatar but puts an Exiles comic just to say: “SEE! This can work and is true and original!” Awesome 

He knows that most of Marvel Era are mostly superhero film fans or from FGC, so he will pretend this is not a shit decision.
Quote:I agree.

I fear this could be Marvels Rise of Skywalker if they're not cateful.

A checklist of whatever the fanbase demands over your vision is never the way

Their vision since Endgame, outside of the nostalgia carrying No Way Home, has been mixed reviews and diminishing box office returns compared to even just a few years earlier, TV shows people increasingly just didn’t give a damn about, all capped off with a straight up box office mega bomb with The Marvels. 

Stick to that “vision” and the MCU is finished before too much longer. Maybe they are still heading that direction and this just buys them a few more years but audiences are now going to stick around at least until Doomsday to see what comes of this RDJ reveal/return.
Though it will be fascinating to see if a decision like this continues the MCU down their version of the DCEU road, right as DC is rebooting their live action universe and seemingly is taking their time to try and get things right from the beginning.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
In short 

NERDS!
(07-28-2024, 03:19 AM)Echelon wrote: Here's a question, does Zeo even read the comics or anything? He goes on and on about the movies, as we all know, but I don't know that I've ever seen him particularly active in one of Slayven's Special Deepest Lore Comic Threads.

Yo! Imma get mad as shit cause Jeff don't read shit which is why they's endlessly contrarian takes rake my account over the coals of digital annihilation. GODDAMN I want to tell that dude to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut to his face. CHRIST!

His only comic knowledge starts with Iron Man. He never shows up in X book threads, DC book threads, shit, any comic thread. I really want to throw him and his fucking spaghetti western shaped head down a well.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-any-of-your-friends-conservative.938442/page-5?post=126391704#post-126391704

lori wrote:No. They inherently want me dead, and frankly I don't feel that much differently about them.
Deadpool & Wolverine itself is a huge nostalgia bait. Why they pretend being successful means anything about how healthy the franchise is? Dr Strange goes Stupid in Multiverse is better gauge in how much the audience cares about the multiple universe stuff. 

Want interesting Multiple realities shit? Imagine a world were Feige didn’t like Rick & Morty. lol (and I like Rick & Morty).
https://www.resetera.com/threads/evo-2024-street-fighter-6-terry-bogard-teaser-trailer.933273/post-126169665
Astral wrote:Lol yeah how can anyone forget Jamie? Dude's straight up beautiful.

[Image: ba5ff973e2a2926884e8dec2ca809b5a.jpg]
[Image: p17095_v_h9_ac.jpg]
Want to do Multiple realities stories? Just adapt the Earth x Trilogy you cowards. Bolo
(07-28-2024, 03:54 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Want to do Multiple realities stories? Just adapt the Earth x Trilogy you cowards. Bolo

This post is on point and should be liked.
Nepenthe wrote:Yep. You can't show up to a Klan meeting and then be mad when people associate you with the Klanners.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-any-of-your-friends-conservative.938442/page-7?post=126412410#post-126412410

Nepenthe you posted on Twitter about how October 7 was justified, shut the fuck up lol
Deadpool is definitely a case of audiences loving an R rated Marvel character who constantly breaks the fourth wall plus here getting to see Hugh as Logan again and the cameos throughout the movie. Real test of the health of the MCU resumes in February with the new Cap movie.
(07-27-2024, 10:02 PM)Uncle wrote:
(07-27-2024, 09:54 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: dare I take this opportunity to ask: what is the deal with the Bire vs the Bore?

if you mean the literal word, someone at era once misspelled it and it was funny(??) so it continued

I have often wondered what the deal with that was and let me tell you, I have never been so disappointed.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-using-a-japanese-sounding-pseudonym-cultural-appropriation.938724/

lol

You guys don’t bitch about 5taquitos or Loco or Bombastico
(07-28-2024, 03:24 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/evo-2024-street-fighter-6-terry-bogard-teaser-trailer.933273/page-5?post=126172920#post-126172920

Extremely
lol
Crickets in the Chris thread. Oh my oh my.  omg
The more stuff that comes out the more they’re gonna try and bury that thread. Hold the wall is what Kyuuji said and they’re gonna stick to it 🫡