Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
as usual when I go to upload a random image to imgur I notice absolute dog shit on the front page, most popular and upvoted posts of the day

https://imgur.com/gallery/kPRmMkb

[Image: C2DJ7Tv.jpeg]
^ Do these people think kids go through 12 years of school without learning about slavery?
[Image: tgi5eaU.jpg]

What the fuck
(07-18-2023, 08:52 PM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-nurses-with-doctorates-be-called-doctor-lawsuit-targets-calif-rule.743484/page-5#post-109153600

TheKeipatzy, post: 109153600, member: 27802 wrote:Let them Sue I don't care doctors need to be taken down a peg.

Frankly the fact that anybody in the medical field is usually dismissed if they're not a nurse or doctors absolutely aggravating for me

Derp Confused Derp
That feeling when Astrology and healing crystals aren't as respected as stupid nurses and doctors  Stahp
(07-18-2023, 08:46 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: We need an "Apu diving" emote for ZeoVGM and Fj0823.

[Image: 7szrld.jpg]
Quote:I'm clearly not the biggest Marvel fan. Sorry if I upset you for having a different opinion about a superhero movie.

Quote:it's zeovgm lol

What an actual loser.
Straight Edge dateline='[url=tel:1689715113' wrote: 1689715113[/url]']
Quote:I'm clearly not the biggest Marvel fan. Sorry if I upset you for having a different opinion about a superhero movie.

Quote:it's zeovgm lol

What an actual loser.

Quote:It was also like 5 other people in the the thread. But sure!

literally shaking Umad
(07-18-2023, 08:40 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ew-power-trio-get-an-exclusive-behind-the-scenes-look-at-the-marvels.743535/page-2#post-109154898

ZeoVGM wrote:
Charcoal wrote:I don't see this having as wide of an appeal compared to something like Infinity War or End Game.
Literally not a single person on the planet thinks that The Marvels will have as wide of an appeal as Endgame, the second biggest movie of all time.

And that is a very different take than claiming the movie is going to do poorly at the box office, which is what you originally said.

Quote:And releasing after the smash hits Thor and Ant-Man won't do it any favors.
Weird that you're ignoring Guardians 3, which came out after Ant-Man and was a huge success.

Also, Thor did very well at the box office. It was followed by Wakanda Forever, which also did very well at the box office

Quote:Bob Iger just said that superhero fatigue is real
No, he didn't.
Rofl

It was James Gunn he said that BUT NOW HE WORKS FOR ZASLAV NOW  Rage
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex
Fj0823, post: 109156620, member: 247 wrote:The Marvels has been trending so the pics and interview did move interest

Thank god. Our national nightmare is finally over.
(07-18-2023, 09:07 PM)Red Cyclone wrote: ^ Do these people think kids go through 12 years of school without learning about slavery?

Probably, I imagine cis-gender white male history teachers all got cancelled for showing Nazi stuff and Roman salutes and whatnot or simply for being white and straight sexist.

And all thats left to teach are women who like kids in a weird way, non-binary and soy marxist sexual predators who focus on gender unicorn and critical race theories as well as the evils of the CURRENT THING and not at all the how, why and when of significant historical events. As that is the most easily accessible on iPad compatible websites and books are for Nazis.

WW2? Well, Churchill was a bigot and sexist, basically Trump but English, the Jews and Germans had a conflict called the Holodeck then America showed up on a beach in France and won the war. Now the jews are using the Holodeck as an excuse to occupy Palestine #FREEPALESTINE #BLM . Fun fact, a non-binary cracked the secret binary code that won the allies the war. President Eisenheimer made a nuclear bomb to destroy Japan so China could flourish and the CCP could bring smiles to childrens faces. 

For your homework write an essay about how the trans genocide could lead to WW3 using fingerpainted emojis.
2 users liked this post: Red Cyclone, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/goku-black-is-a-great-example-of-a-fanfiction-idea-gone-well.743622/
Quote:So sometimes fanfiction ideas make their into official media
But Goku Black isn't really fanfiction.  It's literally Captain Ginyu but with an evil Supreme Kai.  Fanfiction would have been something like if Goku never got hit on the head and did destroy the planet Earth.
2 users liked this post: Boredfrom, Nintex
Anime Expert
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
On the topic of marvel slop, I read some criticism of the newest tv series from left leaning people. They claim the whole premise is about migrants secretly being terrorists  ???

Once again, I’m asking did they thaw out Walt?
(07-18-2023, 10:16 PM)Polident wrote: On the topic of marvel slop, I read some criticism of the newest tv series from left leaning people. They claim the whole premise is about migrants secretly being terrorists  ???

Hm yeah, I guess that's not wrong. In Captain Marvel they accepted the nice Skrull refugees onto earth. Now the Skrulls are mad that they still don't have new planet so they're bombing shit and blaming it on other countries through false flags.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even think about that implication. The whole thing feels very much like babies first spy thriller.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Boredfrom, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-your-problematic-faves-in-video-gaming.743640/#post-109157134
ClickyCal'
Quote:This seems like an easy way to just signal boost some awful people for no reason.
More like ClickyCal' and messofanego being all
[Image: 625.jpg]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-your-problematic-faves-in-video-gaming.743640/#post-109158108

Dave wrote:I have learned to separate my ideological beliefs from my entertainment picks because I know if paid any attention to it (like if they support Trump), I would have to boycott a lot of bands, artists, or video games that I like.

If people want to condemn me for it, that’s their prerogative.
 Popcorn
(07-18-2023, 09:07 PM)Red Cyclone wrote: ^ Do these people think kids go through 12 years of school without learning about slavery?

12 years of school? Their entire education comes from Disney films.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, Uncle
(07-18-2023, 10:24 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(07-18-2023, 10:16 PM)Polident wrote: On the topic of marvel slop, I read some criticism of the newest tv series from left leaning people. They claim the whole premise is about migrants secretly being terrorists  ???

Hm yeah, I guess that's not wrong. In Captain Marvel they accepted the nice Skrull refugees onto earth. Now the Skrulls are mad that they still don't have new planet so they're bombing shit and blaming it on other countries through false flags.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even think about that implication. The whole thing feels very much like babies first spy thriller.

AI probably wouldn't have made that mistake. Maybe they should replace the striking writers with AI chat bots?
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(07-18-2023, 10:34 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-your-problematic-faves-in-video-gaming.743640/#post-109158108

Dave wrote:I have learned to separate my ideological beliefs from my entertainment picks because I know if paid any attention to it (like if they support Trump), I would have to boycott a lot of bands, artists, or video games that I like.

Popcorn

Morrigan right now...
Lucille

do they think maga people aren't like "hell yeah we enslaved 'em, did a damn fine job of it too"
(07-18-2023, 11:01 PM)Potato wrote:
(07-18-2023, 10:34 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-your-problematic-faves-in-video-gaming.743640/#post-109158108
 Popcorn
Morrigan right now... Lucille
Morrigan does Nazi what the problem is.
(07-18-2023, 10:24 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

I was trying to figure out why this show is so lame.  I fell asleep multiple times watching captain marvel and figured they expounded on that. 

thank you
3 users liked this post: Greatness Gone, benji, HaughtyFrank
Potato dateline='[url=tel:1689721116' wrote: 1689721116[/url]']
HaughtyFrank dateline='[url=tel:1689719046' wrote: 1689719046[/url]']
Polident dateline='[url=tel:1689718571' wrote: 1689718571[/url]']
On the topic of marvel slop, I read some criticism of the newest tv series from left leaning people. They claim the whole premise is about migrants secretly being terrorists  ???

AI probably wouldn't have made that mistake. Maybe they should replace the striking writers with AI chat bots?

Ai will make those mistakes:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/transactional/lawyer-who-cited-cases-concocted-by-ai-asks-judge-spare-sanctions-2023-06-08/
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
how lazy can a motherfucker be that you don't even google or check some internal library of known former cases to make sure they actually exist Dizzy
https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-go-in-this-water-slide.742932/post-109063764
Revolutionary armed with a hookup knife wrote:Considering I can't swim, nope.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/diablo-iv-ot-beautiful-in-sin.724470/page-397#post-109157682

Quote: Cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Hostility towards another user, long history of similar behavior
VeryHighlander wrote:
bigf00t wrote:Look, the patch isn't great, we get it.

The amount of people losing their minds about this and the sea of negativity and rage on here and on Reddit is, frankly, embarrassing.

Diablo is my favorite series, I own the CEs, I played every beta, I took time off work for release. I want the game to be good too and there's a lot of room for improvement.

But ya'll need to get some perspective and chillllll.
So sorry you had to hear negative things about your current favorite thing. We’ll all make sure to never to do that again. Please let us know of any other things you’d like the majority of us to do for you.
(07-18-2023, 03:41 PM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ny-times-headline-writer-sanitizes-autocracy-if-trump-is-reelected.743424/#post-109133115

Kernel, post: 109132497, member: 6558 wrote:The NY Times Pitchbot has their work cut out for them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/17/us/politics/trump-plans-2025.html

“Trump intends to become Dictator if are-elected” was too much for them
But it's not the headline? That's not a screenshot of the article, you can tell because it's bulletpoints instead of a paragraphs.

Also none of that is "autocracy" or "dictatorship" however unwise or bad unless you think the state operating by itself without oversight and no due process for its victims is somehow not autocratic.

Royalan wrote:I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again:

Never underestimate this country’s, from its populace to its institutions, need for a Strong White Daddy.
B-Dubs wrote:The headline is accurate and the story itself is incredibly worrying. Please refrain from making clickbait threads on incredibly important issues.
Thankfully, we have a thread on this incredibly important issue that every President of the last century has done so we can productively discuss it now that you've locked this one and you just failed to link to it for some reason, right?
(07-18-2023, 02:00 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Free markets, voluntary exchange, private property - this shit is evil.  That's why I prefer to engage in an open free, international market, with no barrier to entry on the basis of credentials/education/age/race, and voluntarily exchange my labor for money in which to purchase a stake in private property.  Just pure buying and selling.  That disgusting, evil shit.   I do it for one reason:  Tha community.  Tha boys.   *Licks fingers and points to the sky* Tha homies.  Personal engagement in market activities for the self-interest of the individual is how we're going to stop this evil system.
It doesn't get more evil than ensuring capital can flow to developing markets allowing them to be exploited for cultural appropriation by yts rather than sealed forever in their primitive collective bliss.
Who is the biggest pissbaby in need of validation from a videogame forum, tabris, nothing loud or planet smasher?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-never-really-thought-about-pigeon-nests-until-now-but-turns-out-theyre-amazing.743636/page-2#post-109159262

BakedTanooki wrote:Good opportunity to repost my pigeon pictures from that other thread a few days ago.

"I actually had a pigeon laying eggs in a box on my balcony last year. Helped them to have good shelter and food for mommy + daddy pigeon.
The babies are grown and healthy now and they all still keep visiting me several times each day."
He's going to regret that, and his neighbours will hate him. He's got a pigeon colony now. lol
1 user liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth