Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Like seriously, is BDumbs fucking Nepenthe or someone from the TransMafia? He always chooses the option that will make his forum worse and then whines about being miserable.
(08-01-2024, 05:54 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Like seriously, is BDumbs fucking Nepenthe or someone from the TransMafia? He always chooses the option that will make his forum worse and then whines about being miserable.

I wonder about this often. As a casual student of BDubs posting, he seems to have a genuine chip on his shoulder about the worst kind of leftoid that infect his site. No patience for commies and not much for garden variety SJWs either.

He is also rarely anywhere to be found in trans topics. I’ve interpreted that to mean he probably doesn’t give a shit.

But then he accommodated the histrionics of these very same groups over and over again.
Sure that Hamas guy fucked around and found out, but the right side of history bagged a Zionist too:
(08-01-2024, 05:54 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Like seriously, is BDumbs fucking Nepenthe or someone from the TransMafia? He always chooses the option that will make his forum worse and then whines about being miserable.

They've got him by the balls somehow, which I don't understand since he owns the place? He's bending over backwards for the hamas branch of era now. Is he terrified of his own forum members? 

If you're reading this Bdumbs, man the fuck up!! You're the boss, start acting like it. Nepnep commands more authority than you do and she's a 4 foot tall jobless furry. 

Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!
(08-01-2024, 06:02 PM)DavidCroquet wrote:

I wonder about this often. As a casual student of BDubs posting, he seems to have a genuine chip on his shoulder about the worst kind of leftoid that infect his site. No patience for commies and not much for garden variety SJWs either.

He is also rarely anywhere to be found in trans topics. I’ve interpreted that to mean he probably doesn’t give a shit.

But then he accommodated the histrionics of these very same groups over and over again.

I don’t think he cares about political causes and is more because his online social group is obsessed with it. He is conscious enough to understand that the forum looks bad and they are a laughing stock, but he is also like Nepenthe in that he enjoys the attention and power it gives him, so he is no willing to rock the boat.
(08-01-2024, 12:58 PM)killamajig wrote: This makes me legitimately angry. So excuse me if I go Reeeing for a moment.
Fuck transwomen. And you know what? Fuck ALL T_R_A_N_N_Y_S. We just saw a man bust up a woman's face for all the world to see, while all the trann-ies online cheered. 

There's more pressing concerns in the world right now than getting trann-ys stupid pronouns right or their "right" to get into women's sports. Women are getting killed all over the world from real misogyny. It's like treating a broken thumb over a bleeding head wound. 
 By the way, if you really cared about women you might not want to cheer on groups like HAMAS. At the very least. Right?

Benji, you might have to ban me because I'm just going to bypass that word filter for TRANNY_S(people of gender)from now on.

I don't think they deserve coddling anymore.

Hesright 

These sick fucks seem to enjoy it too. What the fuck man, that woman could've been killed. Fucking crazy ass shit.
(08-01-2024, 04:47 PM)benji wrote: I think we should go the other way from broad categories in sports

its called womens sports, chud
*Starts randomly beating the shit out of women*

*Police shows up*

Don't worry guys, I'm training for the next olympics.

hell yeah
(08-01-2024, 05:33 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: Albatross going off on Era doublethink. Always respected his ability to walk the tight rope.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/house-republicans-will-not-bring-up-kosa-effectively-killing-bill.942195/

Fun response from Lord Dummy trying to mix it up with a Real Poster.

*snip*
Lord Fanny was so proud of his work on the above post that he decided to do an encore later in the same thread (same page, even).

Lord Fanny wrote:That and you seem to not even really like KOSA so this whole conversation seems misplaced and honestly kind of pointless
The Albatross wrote:The package that passed the Senate included both KOSA and COPPA 2.0, both were killed today (as far as I know, I don't think that COPPA is going to be brought back from the Senate into the House as a separate bill), so, no, it's not pointless or misplaced. It's exactly what this thread is about
Lord Fanny wrote:Oh, fair enough on that point on that then I guess I misunderstood that part. But even that aside, I stand by the rest of what I said.
I'm With Stupid
That person isnt trans. Doesn't mean they should be fighting with women though.
So it’s confirmed they aren’t trans?

Well…
No nothing's confirmed yet. Algeria says he's a woman and so does his passport. The Olympic said their medical records are confidential. So nobody really knows right now.

The results from the IBA testing showed they had XY chromosomes but they're controlled by the Russians so people aren't trusting them.

Quote:MOSCOW, 25 March 2023. /TASS/. The leadership of the International Boxing Association (IBA) has excluded from the list of participants in the Women's World Championship in India athletes who tried to impersonate women. This was stated to TASS on Saturday by the president of the organization Umar Kremlev.

The Women's World Championship is being held in New Delhi from March 15 to 26.

"Based on the results of DNA tests, we identified a number of athletes who tried to deceive their colleagues and pretended to be women. According to the results of the tests, it was proven that they have XY chromosomes. Such athletes were excluded from competitions," Kremlev said.
(08-01-2024, 06:08 PM)benji wrote: Sure that Hamas guy fucked around and found out, but the right side of history bagged a Zionist too:

everything everyhwere officially the best MCU multiverse movie.
lol sounds like a right mess, as has been said it’s confusing if they even say she is a woman because what is a woman has been blurred beyond recognition now 😂
Algeria doesn’t allow people to transition their gender legally, so the passport saying Female should suggest this is a woman or something really weird is going on. 

https://www.equaldex.com/region/algeria#:~:text=Right%20to%20change%20legal%20gender%20in%20Algeria%20is%20illegal.&text=%22Acts%20that%20violate%20public%20decency,trans%20people%20on%20official%20documents.

They seem like an all around anti LGBT state, so them being trans seems extremely unlikely lol
She's competed in the olympics before. 

in other competitions, and was beaten by a noncrybaby woman

(08-01-2024, 08:08 PM)killamajig wrote: No nothing's confirmed yet. Algeria says he's a woman and so does his passport. The Olympic said their medical records are confidential. So nobody really knows right now.

The results from the IBA testing showed they had XY chromosomes but they're controlled by the Russians so people aren't trusting them.

Quote:MOSCOW, 25 March 2023. /TASS/. The leadership of the International Boxing Association (IBA) has excluded from the list of participants in the Women's World Championship in India athletes who tried to impersonate women. This was stated to TASS on Saturday by the president of the organization Umar Kremlev.

The Women's World Championship is being held in New Delhi from March 15 to 26.

"Based on the results of DNA tests, we identified a number of athletes who tried to deceive their colleagues and pretended to be women. According to the results of the tests, it was proven that they have XY chromosomes. Such athletes were excluded from competitions," Kremlev said.

My guess would be that they're intersex with XY chromosomes but female genitals or something. Olympics doesn't want to get into that whole debate so they just say nothing as long as the testosterone levels are within the limits
He lost because he's a shit boxer. Look how he keeps his hands down the whole time. He's not afraid of her power at all just like a man would be.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
That's the whole problem is we're just taking people's words on what gender they are now. Which is fine in most cases and probably in certain sports. What I have a problem with is allowing this in combat sports where the point is to inflict damage onto your opponent. This isn't a game of darts

Edit
And if they are intersex why do they get to pick female over male?
Seems like the internet (twitter) has been duped here then into the culture war on trans people
(08-01-2024, 08:18 PM)Daffy Duck wrote: Seems like the internet (twitter) has been duped here then into the culture war on trans people

Yeah it looked weird at first but reading Algerias laws there is little to no chance they would let a trans represent them at the Olympics. Their laws are what trans people here should look at when screaming how bad it is here lol
damn that irish lady took it to her ass lol italian lady fuckin rekt lol
Add to the fact that the Olympics won't even tell us what the criteria is to determine if somebody's female. I mean we're left to think they're just going by their passport and algeria's word. And I know Algeria is supposed to be anti-lgbt but it's real easy to make exceptions when money is involved.

Edit
And people calling her a crybaby. She's dedicated her life to this and they put a possible dude in front of her. Nobody's getting any answers. Maybe it is a woman. But to tell an Olympic athlete. "Trust us. That's a woman" when you know their background is bullshit
Quote:Edit
And if they are intersex why do they get to pick female over male?

They don’t (?)

I always heard that intersex people doesnt mean the same as genuinely having both sexes but that they are biologically one above other.
I bet the Algerian and Taiwanese boxers have the same thing Castor Semenya has: 5αR2D 5α-Reductase 2 deficiency (wikipedia link)

Quote:The condition is rare, affects only genetic males

Quote:Affected males exhibit a broad spectrum of presentation including atypical genitalia (ranging from female-appearing to underutilized male), hypospadias, and isolated micropenis. The internal reproductive structures (vasa deferentia, seminal vesicles, epididymides and ejaculatory ducts) are normal but testes are usually undescended and prostate hypoplasia is common

So not trans (especially since that's just an identity) but definitely male.

I might be wrong but as I understand it all of the DSDs are discrete in terms of sex: some of the DSDs only males can have and others only females can have.
https://olympics.com/ioc/news/joint-paris-2024-boxing-unit-ioc-statement

This just in....

Quote:As with previous Olympic boxing competitions, the gender and age of the athletes are based on their passport.

Cool testing.
At the end of the day, this whole bs wont be happening if not for this gender identity rubbish.
(08-01-2024, 08:33 PM)killamajig wrote: https://olympics.com/ioc/news/joint-paris-2024-boxing-unit-ioc-statement

This just in....

Quote:As with previous Olympic boxing competitions, the gender and age of the athletes are based on their passport.

Cool testing.

Best Korea going to dominate women's sports at the 2028 Olympics, showing those American Imperialist pigs who has the better system.