Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(08-20-2024, 04:17 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-420#post-127401561

grand wrote:It's just a circle jerk of "did you see this post on Resetera?!" and "lololol I know amirite"

And they know I'm right
When did we say otherwise? ???

(08-20-2024, 05:04 AM)Potato wrote:
abdiel wrote:If people take issues with your posts, they probably just don't like women in general.
This is actually the disagreement between us, abdiel, I don't judge people for their sex, race, etc. I judge them for their public stupidity or immoral behavior. You guys seem to think that character shouldn't matter and people should be blindly praised simply for existing. (Unless they break from the Party line.) Hence, why you always seem to think we're mad or angry or hate you because we treat you as human beings, not totems.
(08-20-2024, 05:01 AM)killamajig wrote:
Quote:I mean yeah it's weird and creepy. Also, seeing these folks so hurt that ERA exists and they can't do anything to damage it is kind of nice.

I don't think they get it. Why would we want to damage it? Our "like" economy would collapse.

You don't damage it.  You encourage it.  You let it grow!  We aren't trolls, we are the ones who politely agree and push you to greater heights and watch the crazy volcano blow.  It's majestic.
Quote:Also, seeing these folks so hurt that ERA exists and they can't do anything to damage it is kind of nice.
The “staff”’s ineptitude and the userbase’s unending purity tests are damaging Resetera just fine without anybody’s help sweetie.
And as always, let's reiterate that any ResetERA.com member could sign up here and post freely. Attack me, criticize our supposed racism/sexism/etc. and dispute anything anyone says.

The same is not allowed in reverse.
So today, the Acolyte gets cancelled and Black Myth Wukong is lighting up the charts?

*clicks back 10 pages*

Mouf
(08-19-2024, 07:22 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
SirKai wrote:I fucking hate Biden so much. I hope every remaining day he has on this earth is as painful and miserable for him as possible.

Malarkey!
Imagine thinking we could hate Nepenthe or Dr. Nothing Loud or TheEchosOfTheCyborg or noodlesoup or or or
New wukong thread, supposedly an OT, first three posts are the usual suspects shitting up the thread lol 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-myth-wukong-ot.957504/#post-127403730
https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-myth-wukong-ot.957504/#post-127404219 wrote:COVID 19 QUARANTINE ISOLATION
TAIWAN IS A REAL COUNTRY
FEMINIST PROPAGANDA
If they were real shitposters this would be the entire thread and with actual posts about these things. HEAD TO TOE SOUL PLAYA
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-420#post-127403430 wrote:Holy shit what a pathetic bunch of people, goddamn. I already knew of a couple places that spied on this place but never heard of this one. Fucking hell those people need to get a goddamn life
Some of us don't have the privilege of getting any kind of life, chud. I'm so tired.

Also: kink shaming. wag
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bbc-actors-demand-action-over-disgusting-explicit-video-game-scenes.955707/page-3#post-127404876

Feep wrote:I have some experience in this matter: I was called in to reprise the role of Byakuya Togami in the spinoff game, Danganronpa: Another Episode and figured it would be similar to the previous two games in the series. The director suddenly goes, "Okay, we're gonna do the sex dream scenes now." Cue the triple take from me. At one point I was directed to fake orgasm sounds into the microphone, a thing *I had certainly not practiced at any point*.

Ultimately at the time I was mostly just wryly amused; I'm not easily embarrassed and have no related trauma. But that shit needs to be communicated well, well in advance, and shouldn't be taking anyone by surprise.
Dickhead power rankings

1. Nepenthe

Undisputed sith lord of the internet dickheads. Belligerent and stupid and invested with more power than god himself. Will one day rule the forum with an iron first and power her authority with the souls of a million banned users per financial quarter.

2. Kyuuji

Bullying dickhead hypocrite who gets away with whatever because discord armies

3. Royalan

Extremely weird focus on the young, unprompted. Often gets away with saying things that get the mortals banned.

4. Plagiarise

Actually works for the prison service, rape apologist

5. Princess Bubblegum

An outside contender for forum CEO when Bdubs' N word posts resurface

6. Mess of an Ego

Properly hates jewish people, has about 6 bans for it but keeps coming back to battle due to advanced healing perks. Such a cock he drove out one of his favourite content people from the games review boy band thing.

Notice that Bdubs is not in the power rankings.
(08-20-2024, 07:18 AM)benji wrote:

Dr Loud's head looks comically huge in that pic.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
I think he needs ear lug reduction surgery next
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
(08-20-2024, 07:21 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Dickhead power rankings

1. Nepenthe

Undisputed sith lord of the internet dickheads. Belligerent and stupid and invested with more power than god himself. Will one day rule the forum with an iron first and power her authority with the souls of a million banned users per financial quarter.

2. Kyuuji

Bullying dickhead hypocrite who gets away with whatever because discord armies

3. Royalan

Extremely weird focus on the young, unprompted. Often gets away with saying things that get the mortals banned.

4. Plagiarise

Actually works for the prison service, rape apologist

5. Princess Bubblegum

An outside contender for forum CEO when Bdubs' N word posts resurface

6. Mess of an Ego

Properly hates jewish people, has about 6 bans for it but keeps coming back to battle due to advanced healing perks. Such a cock he drove out one of his favourite content people from the games review boy band thing.

Notice that Bdubs is not in the power rankings.

I actually think plagiarise belongs at the top. same person who has threatened to make a scene going into a women's bathroom to make them uncomfortable. I'm sure someone better at searching can find the posts.
(08-20-2024, 05:01 AM)killamajig wrote:
Quote:I mean yeah it's weird and creepy. Also, seeing these folks so hurt that ERA exists and they can't do anything to damage it is kind of nice.

I don't think they get it. Why would we want to damage it? Our "like" economy would collapse.

Zero self awareness. They stalk and harass people on Twitter and other platforms all day, every day, for years. Yet they believe that’s the end of it. Who watches the watchtheys? Apparently a spin-off of a spin-off of a spin-off forum (of an irc channel).

Think they don’t like others seeing what they are. Makes it real. They’re forced to face the ugliness within. Despite it all, the only numbers we’re throwing on the board are the millimeters gained in jelqing tips. These guys have multiple targets who unalived themselves. I don’t know if members here have that sort of hate in them. I mean, we did go a little hard against that Dutch dude, but I’m talking about hate against people.

So much for that…
(08-19-2024, 03:14 PM)Uncle wrote: you are now a right wing grifter

https://www.resetera.com/threads/retired-halo-esports-player-brett-naded-leonard-accused-by-girlfriend-of-abuse-and-breaking-nda.485641/page-2#post-127361487

Quote:Oof, not a good look to be "Yea I know"-ing obvious shitbags like that dude who's obviously a right wing grifter..

Who hurt you here, Matthijs..

(08-19-2024, 03:26 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Full circle now 

Rejoice

(08-19-2024, 03:55 PM)Jansen wrote: Mmarsu about to get doxxed

lol

LMAO I'm a grifter now  lol

I dont know what my grift is, I dont make any money on anything so

brilliant

Also I've always been more left leaning, perhaps centrist in my opinions. But anything thats not a complete tree hugging hippie is a right winger in their eyes.
If anybody has $450K you can move in as Nick Rekeita's neighbor by buying his second* house: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/12565-52nd-St-NE-Spicer-MN-56288/106701968_zpid/

*there's a forest to the south of this blocking view of the first house, they're on the same property, the first house is the one the police knocked in the door of
Quote:We really need a consistent policy on era ... why is discussion of this game allowed when others with quite similar problems are banned?

Yes. Why isn't the game banned Dubs? Really starting to feel unsafe on Ree with all these video game discussions
(08-20-2024, 05:37 AM)benji wrote: Imagine thinking we could hate Nepenthe or Dr. Nothing Loud or TheEchosOfTheCyborg or noodlesoup or or or

Noodlesoup is an actual hero who stood up for his beliefs.

As for the rest of Era.  Hmph
(08-20-2024, 04:15 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
planet smasher wrote:The thing is, it doesn't have potential. The Japanese market does not want the PS5. That's not going to change. The narrative is completely crystallized, and none of those games are going to change it. There is nothing they can release on PS5 that will make it suddenly take off in Japan.

Especially with the Switch 2 looming. It's too late to turn things around, it's well and truly over.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-studios-ot42-hot-bot-summer.894603/page-278#post-127398807

Another thread where pussysmasher reveals he doesn’t know what he’s talking about lol 

[Image: 1Ef1i0Z.jpeg]

lol the 7 year old switch is still selling more than double as much as the PS5 every month in Japan. The PS5 has yet to surpass the fucking PC Engine of all things in total sales there, and won't for a few years at this rate lol.
(08-20-2024, 07:52 AM)MMaRsu wrote: lol

brilliant

Also I've always been more left leaning, perhaps centrist in my opinions. But anything thats not a complete tree hugging hippie is a right winger in their eyes.

Centrist? Enjoy an eternity in hell you both sides piece of shit.
I think Resetera needs to make a thread to criticise posts on The Bire. lets see how those stupid chuds like it when they get a taste of their own medicine. Bet benji won't feel so smug after they destroy his dumb rants with FACTS and LOGIC.
(08-20-2024, 09:08 AM)Chumbawumbafan69 wrote:
(08-20-2024, 07:52 AM)MMaRsu wrote: lol

brilliant

Centrist? Enjoy an eternity in hell you both sides piece of shit.

I'm an alt-centrist.
OH!

As for the ree weirdos; If nobody else will, I would berate you for signing up and being woke and retarded...
STARDUST
Spoiler:  (click to show)
Oh wait that's redundant!
I get no respect!
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, MMaRsu, Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato
(08-20-2024, 07:21 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/bbc-actors-demand-action-over-disgusting-explicit-video-game-scenes.955707/page-3#post-127404876

Feep wrote:I have some experience in this matter: I was called in to reprise the role of Byakuya Togami in the spinoff game, Danganronpa: Another Episode and figured it would be similar to the previous two games in the series. The director suddenly goes, "Okay, we're gonna do the sex dream scenes now." Cue the triple take from me. At one point I was directed to fake orgasm sounds into the microphone, a thing *I had certainly not practiced at any point*.

Ultimately at the time I was mostly just wryly amused; I'm not easily embarrassed and have no related trauma. But that shit needs to be communicated well, well in advance, and shouldn't be taking anyone by surprise.

What fucking trauma could you have possibly got? 

Why?
(08-20-2024, 07:26 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:

[Image: QaQhDd8w_400x400.jpg]
Wouldn't it be easier to just improve their forum so there's nothing to make fun of? People on thebore pointed out that TwoHearts was too mentally unwell to be around others MONTHS before the staff decided they were too much of a freak to keep around. The fact that moderators of resetera read thebore posts and still think they're doing a good job with the culture of the site and ban reasons says everything.
(08-20-2024, 09:31 AM)jooseloose wrote:
(08-20-2024, 07:26 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
[Image: QaQhDd8w_400x400.jpg]

Damn he headstrong!

[Image: JTsP8rM.png]
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower