Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
rousey's growth and change just happens to coincide with her having a project to shill lol
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Venice
(08-23-2024, 02:22 PM)cRumB wrote: I guess people can't grow and change 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ronda-rouseys-reddit-ama-goes-as-well-as-youd-expect.958443/page-3

That's reserved for B-Dubs!  maf
(08-23-2024, 02:25 PM)Venice wrote: Black Myth: Wukong has already sold 10 million copies  Success

https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-myth-wukong-has-sold-10m-copies-3m-peak-ccu-all-platforms.961929/#post-127590675

Second post from everybody's least-favourite failed comedian:

PlanetSmasher wrote:Genuinely depressing that a game made by such awful devs is selling this well.
Again I'm impressed how they turned a developer into an absolute Boogeyman while completely absolving Ubisoft and Activision
Yet he supports Ubisoft. A company full of sexual predators 

Quote:actually liked "Red" better. "Shadows" feels a little too close to Ghost.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/assassins-creed-shadows-formerly-red-will-have-its-premiere-on-may-15.869313/page-2#post-122913831
Didn't Activision allegedly push one of their employees to suicide? Yet they are fine gushing about the latest CoD without every thread of the game getting a performative "warning" of how terrible Activision is.
Too lazy to dig up the post but I remember B-Dubs once saying something to the effect "well all companies have problems" when asked about why Ubisoft and Activision don't get the cyberpunk thread treatment with a giant warning post on the top of every page.

Resetera is such a hypocritical, performative forum from top to bottom
Lightsong wrote:I called out the Kingdom Come lead in a thread about it and half of the people there ignored it and some even tried to defend their purchase with whatsaboutisms. It's sad.

"Why aren't my ban-baiting attempts and thread derails getting any bites?"  Six
(08-23-2024, 01:54 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: She should play Joker.

[Image: FxUzCF_aUAAwLzW.jpg]
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Venice
(08-23-2024, 02:37 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(08-23-2024, 02:25 PM)Venice wrote: Black Myth: Wukong has already sold 10 million copies  Success

https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-myth-wukong-has-sold-10m-copies-3m-peak-ccu-all-platforms.961929/#post-127590675

PlanetSmasher wrote:Genuinely depressing that a game made by such awful devs is selling this well.
Again I'm impressed how they turned a developer into an absolute Boogeyman while completely absolving Ubisoft and Activision

And all over some Locker Room Talk. lol
More fallout from Black Myth: Wukong's unstoppable success:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-myth-wukong-has-sold-10m-copies-3m-peak-ccu-all-platforms.961929/

Lightsong wrote:For real :/ nothing to celebrate

Azerth wrote:Sucks that a horrible dev studio is having such great success.

ThrashPanda wrote:A foundation built on shit isn't much of a foundation.

OT - just goes to show that most people don't care about the ethics of the media they consume

Kyrios wrote:Absolute shit developer

Pargon wrote:Really disappointing to see, but not surprising

Pai Pai Master wrote:I'm looking at this very thread and OT of people who are fully aware and clearly don't give a flying fuck lol, so I dunno if that matters much
This is a toxic and misogynist developer being rewarded for their behavior and being told their success "well deserved"
Making a decent videogame excuses a lot of bullshit in this fandom

Tabby wrote:Yes, I too love to see shitty devs get rewarded for being scum

Rowsdower wrote:Too bad this success had to happen to pieces of shit i.e Game Science.

Game Science right now:

[Image: quEJ9rT.gif]  [Image: LpecVsW.gif]  [Image: 87hzZzy.gif]

Crybaby

Edit: Top of the page Sydney Sweeny for you guyz to enjoy:

[Image: 6mGvYCo.jpeg]

Better than itty bitty titty Gadot.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/shocking-logan-paul-pushes-his-dog-off-a-moving-boat-for-content.961734/

Exhibit A on why RE is so afraid of AI images.

4 year old video, edited and presented with an agenda, core accusation unclear. They buy it hook line and sinker and pile on anyone who says “uh guys, I don’t think that is what happened here”.

At their core they are all facebook grandmas.
(08-23-2024, 03:50 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/shocking-logan-paul-pushes-his-dog-off-a-moving-boat-for-content.961734/

4 year old video, edited and presented with an agenda, core accusation unclear. They buy it hook line and sinker and pile on anyone who says “uh guys, I don’t think that is what happened here”.

Quote:Wwe fans jumping at the chance to defend a transphobe. Oof.

This right here is one of the big problems with Resetera. Simply highlighting the context of the video and how it's pretty inconclusive about whether the dog got pushed gets you branded as defending a transphobe, a topic that's entirely unrelated to the thread. If b-dubs had any brains this is the kind of shit he'd warn/ban people for, not people who dare to express that videogames boobs aren't causing the end of the world.
Instead he lets this kind of "discussion" culture grow and fester and then springs an aneurysm every two-three months because he just can't believe that people on the site behave like idiots
(08-23-2024, 03:50 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/shocking-logan-paul-pushes-his-dog-off-a-moving-boat-for-content.961734/

dumbest forum on the internet lol this is why they are scared of ai images, they are not smart enough to tell the difference
Quote:Wasn't going to play this game but my interest is now piqued due to its popularity.

Absolutely sickening. I wasn’t going to vote for Hitler but……
RedMercury wrote:If you watched the video multiple times and don't think the dog was pushed, should you just say it was because Logan Paul sucks and it will hurt him?
they are on the verge of waking up

just a little further you can do it!
(08-23-2024, 04:49 PM)negativecrepe wrote:
RedMercury wrote:If you watched the video multiple times and don't think the dog was pushed, should you just say it was because Logan Paul sucks and it will hurt him?
they are on the verge of waking up

just a little further you can do it!

With red merc it's a bit hard to tell if that's a pointed question or a genuine one  lol
(08-23-2024, 04:15 PM)nachobro wrote:

dumbest forum on the internet lol this is why they are scared of ai images, they are not smart enough to tell the difference

Well when you have a forum, that’s full of autistic people that refuse to take their medication and you won’t ban them. These are the kind of people you end up with being prominent posters on your shitty forum.

I opened this thread fully expecting "here's another shit thing for the Logan Paul shit heap", and I got that by seeing an untethered dog being allowed on the edge of a moving boat, but I didn't see a push. So I dunno what you mean unless even if you think people might have the facts of the matter wrong, we should just go with it because the outcome is worth it? It doesn't mean people think he's a good guy or anything, most people despise Jake Paul, at least most adults. That's why his fights sell so much, they want to see him get his ass beat (though the better move would be not to buy them at all).

What the hell happened to RedMercry? 

Guy used to be the biggest mod ass kisser on ResetERA and a complete and total sycophant for whatever the protected members on ERA is supporting in the outrage-of-the-day. Now he's making...reasonable takes? At the very least he's seems to be making reasonable takes more often and going against the herd more often.
(08-23-2024, 12:29 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Royalan wrote:I was unsure about, to flat out disliked, a lot of the language used in Kamala's speech.

That said, her message on immigration was largely focused on drugs and human trafficking. Republicans' message, their official message, is locking down the border and Mass Deportation Now because the people flooding the Southern border are psychotic monsters intent on killing and raping American women. And that's not me adding seasoning to taste. That's what they're saying.

So I think we can (and should) criticize Democrats for not having a more progressive posture on the border, without likening them to Republicans on this issue.
So he's disappointed that Harris didn't have a more progressive stance on drugs and human trafficking? Wut

Fatyalan loves drugs and rent boys, so he's all in on human trafficking and cartels having open borders.
Quote:Stalker

Literally not much more pointless in life than wasting time arguing politics with faceless idiots on the Internet.
Pretty sure, this person doesn’t bother posting in political threats anymore.
(08-23-2024, 05:02 PM)Averon wrote:

I opened this thread fully expecting "here's another shit thing for the Logan Paul shit heap", and I got that by seeing an untethered dog being allowed on the edge of a moving boat, but I didn't see a push. So I dunno what you mean unless even if you think people might have the facts of the matter wrong, we should just go with it because the outcome is worth it? It doesn't mean people think he's a good guy or anything, most people despise Jake Paul, at least most adults. That's why his fights sell so much, they want to see him get his ass beat (though the better move would be not to buy them at all).

What the hell happened to RedMercry? 

Guy used to be the biggest mod ass kisser on ResetERA and a complete and total sycophant for whatever the protected members on ERA is supporting in the outrage-of-the-day. Now he's making...reasonable takes? At the very least he's seems to be making reasonable takes more often and going against the herd more often.

He probably discovered us and is now Bire-Woke.
(08-23-2024, 12:38 PM)EaldNarche wrote:
(08-23-2024, 11:46 AM)clockwork5 wrote: Messyeggo is probably the most terminally stupid poster on that site. It’s hilarious that he monitors his wife’s internet usage when she is the one saving him from gift card scams. 

If you have ever wondered just how stupid this man is take a look at this gem. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-fell-for-the-steam-discord-unlawful-purchasing-illegal-activities-false-report-emily-kent-scam.718384/

And for some reason, he's always trying to give everyone else advice. Don't fall for it!! I'd trust the local crack whore first.

The man is a psychologist. Imagine the state of his clients!

There's a reason this banner exists
[Image: messofanego.png]
Can we get something that is more accurate to the way he looks? A weak chinned wimp, with voice of small mouse cowering in fear.
Are you done liking all the DNC streams and fucking Monkeys in the Happy Happy Uyghur Camp #492 Wong? Juche 
JWONG Yes Chairman, I have liked 39842 DNC TikToks today and I am infected with MonkeyPox
Good job Wong, Here is 80 Yuan and beeg happy face for social credit, now Buy Wukong to make beeg happy face social score even happier before you die of Monkeypox Juche 
  JWONG Yes chairman, I will buy 10 copies before I perish
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
(08-23-2024, 04:59 PM)DocWager wrote:
(08-23-2024, 04:15 PM)nachobro wrote:

Well when you have a forum, that’s full of autistic people that refuse to take their medication and you won’t ban them. These are the kind of people you end up with being prominent posters on your shitty forum.

But you need those autists and their hyper focused crazy to make all OTs for free and to keep the newsfeed running. Without the autists, a forum like Resetera doesn't function.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-myth-wukong-has-sold-10m-copies-3m-peak-ccu-all-platforms.961929/

Aaaand closed lol
Black Myth would've been a better name for the new Assassin's Creed.
(08-23-2024, 05:59 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: Black Myth would've been a better name for the new Assassin's Creed.

Teehee

EDIT: 
New blog post from Echos, surprisingly isn't about lesbians for once:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-weaponization-of-ableism-pronouns-hobbies-and-body-shaming-against-genuinely-horrible-people.962307/
(08-23-2024, 06:02 PM)EaldNarche wrote:
(08-23-2024, 05:59 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: Black Myth would've been a better name for the new Assassin's Creed.

Teehee

EDIT: 
New blog post from Echos, surprisingly isn't about lesbians for once:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-weaponization-of-ableism-pronouns-hobbies-and-body-shaming-against-genuinely-horrible-people.962307/

We get one of these a year.
[Image: sydney-sweeney.gif]