Community Constructive Feedback: Viewable Only By Select Important Members
Get, suggest and discuss feature updates and other forum issues
Emote pop up is much more usable now. Thanks!

However, URLs are now back to being aggressively shortened like when the site first launched. Can’t tell what’s being linked to for the most part. Please revert to showing the full thing.
1 user liked this post: Uncle
(07-24-2023, 01:36 PM)BIONIC wrote: However, URLs are now back to being aggressively shortened like when the site first launched. Can’t tell what’s being linked to for the most part. Please revert to showing the full thing.
This was the thing I was trying to remember where I had changed just a variable value, thanks!
1 user liked this post: Uncle
Hey, the views are counting for threads with videos in them! It's a SS Eastland disaster miracle! Jeb
Mobile needs a couple more points in text size.
(07-25-2023, 01:02 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: Mobile needs a couple more points in text size.

I'd agree with this. Not too much more, though
Turned on the Member List since some had asked about that, I can turn it back off if people would prefer.

Considering if I should permaban Nintex so he can't ever go over this number:
[Image: XSryCEt.png]
1 user liked this post: Cauliflower Of Love
On mobile I get a weird right-aligned blank space that cuts off anything underneath it - its like a banner ad, but theres nothing there.
Seems to fix itself going into desktop mode, but minorly annoying.
(07-30-2023, 04:07 PM)Eric Cartman wrote: On mobile I get a weird right-aligned blank space that cuts off anything underneath it - its like a banner ad, but theres nothing there.
You using Chrome or something that uses Chromium because I noticed this too, not sure if it's a recent update or not. 

Wonder if my font boosting did it...
yeah, chrome
I knocked the font back down for a bit and that didn't seem to do anything so I'm going to assume it's a Chrome bug for now. It's really quite annoying!
There was a Mobile Chrome update today and it uh, doesn't seem to do anything about this. lol
How do you see a history of histories your posts?

Nm, looked for 10 minutes, didn't find it, then found it 8 seconds after asking.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Click on your username, over where your post count is there should be "Find All Posts" that will do it.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, PogiJones
(07-30-2023, 05:15 PM)benji wrote:
(07-30-2023, 04:07 PM)Eric Cartman wrote: On mobile I get a weird right-aligned blank space that cuts off anything underneath it - its like a banner ad, but theres nothing there.
You using Chrome or something that uses Chromium because I noticed this too, not sure if it's a recent update or not. 

Wonder if my font boosting did it...

I don't see this on my mobile chrome mobile computer

screenshot?
[Image: 8oB2aef.jpg]
The new logo Dead

New forum name is also pretty good.
2 users liked this post: chronovore, who is ted danson?
Why is my warning level 0%?

Why not 69%?
1 user liked this post: BIONIC
who is ted danson? dateline='[url=tel:1691616635' wrote: 1691616635[/url]']
Why is my warning level 0%?

Why not 69%?

You gotta post hog nothot
Benji is too busy being a bigot to fix the messed up quote headers Not like this!
2 users liked this post: who is ted danson?, Cauliflower Of Love
Twitter embeds seem to be hit or miss today. Some work and some don’t. Not sure if it has anything to do with the bore, of if Xwitter is just being a piece of shit.
Rondesoy
can you make inline links a little bit darker, or alternatively underline them by default like they are when composing a message
lmao it did all the links everywhere, I'll have to work on this

The broken quote thing seems to be an issue nobody else has had before so I may have to go ask myself to fix it.
Links in posts now underlined. Most of the color changes I tried weren't really any easier to pick out unless I dramatically changed the color.

I fixed the right side blank situation on mobile, this shouldn't have reset the text size increase for mobile, but it might have because the documentation for that does not really tell me where I'm supposed to put it. I tried to apply it to the text of posts only but again, I don't really know what I'm doing here. So I guess tell me if the text size shrank back again on mobile and I'll try to figure it out.

Somebody else actually has the broken reply/quote issue and recently, about a month ago and speculates that it the dateline code is being interpreted as a phone number. No reply to it: https://community.mybb.com/thread-238847.html

I don't know if that's a mobile device thing (might be and why it only happens to some people) or mybb thing, if it's the latter I might be able to just change the function in some way.

If you google "mybb dateline url=tel" THE BIRE turns up a bunch along with some other forum that seems to be having the issue. lol
The numbers in the quote header do actually get treated as a phone number on Safari iOS lol
(08-22-2023, 04:06 PM)BIONIC wrote: The numbers in the quote header do actually get treated as a phone number on Safari iOS lol
Looked to see if this was something people could disable in Safari's options, it's not and Apple is very angry if you try to disable it in the browser but I did find meta tags I could put in the header that are supposed to tell it not to do it on the forum!
(08-22-2023, 03:44 PM)benji wrote: Links in posts now underlined.

Rejoice
Every time a page loads now it’s super zoomed-in on safari iOS and I have to manually zoom out. It was just fine before Not like this!
1 user liked this post: Potato
Ditto.
Should be changed back. When I found that thing about telephone numbers there was also a guide telling me to do this thing about viewports because Safari and other mobile browsers know the physical size of the screen. Apparently it's stupid because I had the same thing on Chrome, maybe it means if you have your phone the long way? Whatever, it's back how it was, even if that's "incorrect" technically.
1 user liked this post: BIONIC