Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(09-07-2024, 08:26 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: all streamers should be deplatformed. 
criminally underliked post.
(09-07-2024, 11:25 AM)nampad wrote:
(09-04-2024, 02:27 PM)benji wrote:
(09-04-2024, 01:05 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: What if I bought The Bire off CD keys?  maf
(09-04-2024, 01:17 PM)DocWager wrote: You guys absolutely fucked up the marketing of this forum. Where were the ads? Honestly, before its release, I was like “What’s The Bire? I know The Bore, but I have no idea about a Bire”.
(09-04-2024, 01:18 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: Thank fuck. Benji's dick pics all look like a withered asparagus stalk.

Shut it down.
Staff are currently investigating transitioning the forum to F2P with $2000 monthly battle passes. Please understand.

Isn’t this already the relaunch of the “woke“ thebore.com? 😜

The bWoke!
(09-07-2024, 10:47 AM)BananaBlast wrote: It'd be funny if they butt heads over this lol lol

Clickity knows it's not wise to get into a spat with the big bad Kyuuji. Can't win that one.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/leaked-early-development-footage-of-the-shinobi-and-crazy-taxi-reboots.974709/#post-128310654

SelfAwarenessSmasher, post: 128310654, member: 6260 wrote:Maybe we should just stop sharing Midori's tweets, even if they have real information in them. The guy is obsessed with engagement and the only way to make him learn is to stop feeding him attention.

Spiders Not like this! Spiders Not like this! Spiders Not like this! Spiders Not like this! Spiders Not like this! Spiders
ryan13ts wrote:You'd be surprised how much negative attention around player count can affect a game. Literally every single article about the game around its launch was "cOnCoRd HaS oNLy 5 pLaYErS oN sTeAM!", and when a game is getting non-stop beating like that from every angle, it's going to put off potential players. It didn't help that the "woke" nonsense was being screeched about by the usual gamergate-type chuds from the moment of its reveal either.

It absolutely wouldn't have sold well (The price tag in a F2P environment and timing were the real death nails), but it might not have been AS MUCH of an unmitigated disaster without all the steam player count BS.

Some real “there is no war in ba sing se” energy here. Can’t talk about poor player numbers in a multiplayer only game or it’ll embolden the chuds and kill the game lol 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/concord-sales-ceasing-immediately-offering-refunds-to-all-customers-the-game-will-be-taken-offline-beginning-sept-6th-check-staff-post.970872/page-83#post-128311029
(09-07-2024, 01:43 PM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/leaked-early-development-footage-of-the-shinobi-and-crazy-taxi-reboots.974709/#post-128310654

SelfAwarenessSmasher, post: 128310654, member: 6260 wrote:Maybe we should just stop sharing Midori's tweets, even if they have real information in them. The guy is obsessed with engagement and the only way to make him learn is to stop feeding him attention.

Spiders Not like this! Spiders Not like this! Spiders Not like this! Spiders Not like this! Spiders Not like this! Spiders

God, do they even think for themselves.

BTW, both those games look good.
I wonder what excuses they’ll come up with if it goes ftp and flops again
Love how it’s a handful of users, planetsmasher, neoxon, etc, saying how even if it’s legitimate info we shouldn’t “reward” him by reading it, as if the board has any noticeable impact on views. And majority of people talking around them actively via ignore function or passively about how the games look pretty good. 

Making block lists public on that site for one day would be great lol

Need a list of banned sources too, remember Tom Warren got banned on era for basically calling them stupid, jez corden has been on LSM many times which is the evil jk Rowling equivalent of podcasts, midori is guilty of pretending to be Asian to leak info from Asian games. Why are all the leakers evil chuds  wag
Spoiler:  (click to show)
(09-07-2024, 01:55 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:

Interesting read overall. Sony wants to more viable IPs like Nintendo has but they are completely failing at it.

If I was Sony I would buy the Crash / Spyro rights back from Activision/Microsoft who already cancelled Crash 5. Then they have Crash / Spyro / Astro Bot as the platformer / action adventure and animated TV show/movie franchises. Next, bring back Wipeout, Resistance (singleplayer FPS but make it more Half Life like), Killzone, Gravity Rush a bunch of arcade racers and more. Oh and drop the price of PS5 to $300 otherwise this is all a wasted effort anyway. 

They should also stop messing around and either drop everything on PS5/PC or go PS5 exclusive again. Right now I'm holding off buying a PS5 for Astro Bot because it might land on PC but by the time is does hype for the game will be far less. Same thing happened with Stellar Blade, would've been a day 1 PC purchase when it came out, if it launches next year I'll probably wait for a sale.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Greatness Gone, Taco Bell Tower
Yeah they are smoking some serious hashish they had a good stable of mascots that were at least to some degree KuSony mascots/IP's, Spyro, Crash, Jersey Devil, Croc, Ape Escape, Alundra, Wild Arms, etc the missing thing is they shit binned the Japanese devs/swagger in favor of chasing after the western kusoge market. Yuck
(09-07-2024, 01:46 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
ryan13ts wrote:You'd be surprised how much negative attention around player count can affect a game. Literally every single article about the game around its launch was "cOnCoRd HaS oNLy 5 pLaYErS oN sTeAM!", and when a game is getting non-stop beating like that from every angle, it's going to put off potential players. It didn't help that the "woke" nonsense was being screeched about by the usual gamergate-type chuds from the moment of its reveal either.

It absolutely wouldn't have sold well (The price tag in a F2P environment and timing were the real death nails), but it might not have been AS MUCH of an unmitigated disaster without all the steam player count BS.

Some real “there is no war in ba sing se” energy here. Can’t talk about poor player numbers in a multiplayer only game or it’ll embolden the chuds and kill the game lol 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/concord-sales-ceasing-immediately-offering-refunds-to-all-customers-the-game-will-be-taken-offline-beginning-sept-6th-check-staff-post.970872/page-83#post-128311029

Why do they keep trying to find the fault with everything but the game itself. Even the free open beta had dismal player numbers 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2024/07/19/the-concord-open-beta-numbers-are-somewhat-concerning/

Dead
[Image: GW4SjxFbsAA-iPG?format=jpg]

Sony has everything they need to fix their brand. They can't outwoke Microsoft and their gay logos and Xbox retard controllers anyway, so why bother. Just go in the opposite direction and make PlayStation Kawaii again.
If Asian impersonation is banned, then the majority of prominent members must be banned for impersonating women.
(09-06-2024, 06:20 PM)Uncle wrote:
(09-06-2024, 05:10 PM)FEUER FREI. wrote: We need a clock similar to doomsday clock where melody shreds is about to post her next suicide bait thread on reeeee

cash getting low for that fast food and gundams

[Image: Etvde]

also their page is just full of loli shit no surprise there

why did you hide a single red dot off to the right on this image

only noticed it now. windows snipping tool is shit. after snipping it opens that crop tool, and defaults to the red pen which i guess i clicked somewhere on image before uploading

joke its a virus embedded in the image you are all hacked now

ufup
All within the last few hours:

PlanetSmasher, post: 128310654, member: 6260 wrote:Maybe we should just stop sharing Midori's tweets, even if they have real information in them. The guy is obsessed with engagement and the only way to make him learn is to stop feeding him attention.

PlanetSmasher, post: 128310939, member: 6260 wrote:In case we forget, this is the guy who created a racist caricature of a fake Japanese woman that he posed as for over a year in order to get attention for his fake leaks.

He does not deserve to be treated as a legitimate information source.

PlanetSmasher, post: 128311188, member: 6260 wrote:"Midori corroborated it" basically means "this actually isn't happening"

PlanetSmasher, post: 128311227, member: 6260 wrote:It's insane. How the fuck have people not learned that that idiot doesn't actually know fucking anything and will chime in on every single rumor out of a desperate need for engagement?

PlanetSmasher, post: 128311275, member: 6260 wrote:He supports any rumor that will get attention for his Twitter account. This is what he does.

PlanetSmasher, post: 128311719, member: 6260 wrote:What people need to understand is that Midori's whole strategy every time they've been a "leaker" has been to find some legitimate information and disseminate it (every time he's done this, it's been genuine Sega/Atlus stuff) and then immediately boomerang into weighing in on and manufacturing fake leaks from every company possible from Square Enix to Nintendo to Sony because people are so thirsty that leaks about those companies get shared around with absolutely no attempt at fact-checking.

It's basically "get a 'track record' so my Twitter gets attention, then immediately weaponize that attention for engagement farming". It's an addiction.

Someone is upset that they weren’t taken seriously when they pretended to be a Japanese schoolgirl Goldberg
[Image: 94d63ed19483ef4843d85eec74a1b4c7.jpg]
[Image: Cftryjx.png]
Ree had a fucking meltdown when people were celebrating Ikumi Nakamura for being a cute and attractive japanese female game dev with charisma and talent.

It don't matter if it's a real japanese woman or a man pretending to be one behind the screen. PebbleSmasher just wants to bitch about something because he's a miserable pile of despair.
Is she the one that livestreamed her childs birth? lol
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(09-07-2024, 02:55 PM)BananaBlast wrote: Ree had a fucking meltdown when people were celebrating Ikumi Nakamura for being a cute and attractive japanese female game dev with charisma and talent.

It don't matter if it's a real japanese woman or a man pretending to be one behind the screen. PebbleSmasher just wants to bitch about something because he's a miserable pile of despair.

They all are at this point. Their mentality is so stretched all over the internet its nuts. Thankfully, the real world isn't like that.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/newsom-vetoes-bill-aimed-at-helping-undocumented-immigrants-buy-homes-in-the-state.974577/post-128313618

Quote:No. Only citizens should be able to own a property and house here.
Quote:This is completely batshit and quite sinister. So someone who moves to a country working as a Dr after a recruitment drive by the host country, stays in the country permanently, and doesn't apply for citizenship for whatever reason,should never be able to own property? That's nuts. There is countless variations on that example.

All those undocumented doctors trying to buy houses.  lol

Let's just pull the wildest scenario out my ass and act like this is the norm.
(09-07-2024, 02:57 PM)D3RANG3D wrote: Is she the one that livestreamed her childs birth? lol
Ikumi Nakamura? Nah, nothing seems to come up by that.

Also ew, live childbirth 🤮
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower

Maybe livestreaming was an exaggeration but still. lol
(09-07-2024, 09:22 AM)Snoopy wrote:
Quote:If Dick Cheney can stomach voting for Kamala Harris, that's about the strongest possible anti-endorsement I've ever heard. "Hey, it turns out Adolf Hitler and Henry Kissinger have sent along messages from behind the grave that they don't think Harris is too bad!" The sort of person you should never want on your side, and if you end up standing on the same side as them, you need to look long and hard at why they're standing there and consider your own positioning.

Well done Dubs. You let Nep gut the politicos and this is the result.

Trump loves and endorses fast food. I look forward to Resetera not eating fast food. Because you don't want to be on the same side as that person, right?

A wise man once said...

Quote:"I'm going to do this. I'm going to do that."

You ain't going to do a goddamn thing but I tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to go over there and give them Koreans more of my money. Get the fuck out of my way. It's Miller time.

I think about this scene whenever Nep and company start yapping about shit.

(09-07-2024, 03:13 PM)BananaBlast wrote:
(09-07-2024, 02:57 PM)D3RANG3D wrote: Is she the one that livestreamed her childs birth? lol
Ikumi Nakamura? Nah, nothing seems to come up by that.

Also ew, live childbirth 🤮

You wouldn’t want to watch it in reverse?
(09-07-2024, 02:55 PM)BananaBlast wrote: Ree had a fucking meltdown when people were celebrating Ikumi Nakamura for being a cute and attractive japanese female game dev with charisma and talent.

did they? I feel like they deified Ikumi Nakamura there. To the point that if you ask “uh…what has she even done???” you catch a dogpile and possible ban.

But seriously I have zero idea what she has done to merit the status she currently has.
(09-07-2024, 03:52 PM)DavidCroquet wrote:

did they? I feel like they deified Ikumi Nakamura there. To the point that if you ask “uh…what has she even done???” you catch a dogpile and possible ban.

But seriously I have zero idea what she has done to merit the status she currently has.

Yes, DavidCroquet is correct.

These creepy motherfuckers actually made a thread when Ikumi had a baby:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ikumi-nakamura-formerly-tango-gameworks-gives-birth.244030/

I don't recall any other game developer ever having a thread made about them just because they had a kid.

But because she is female, did something cute once and, most importantly, is Japanese, it's ok to objectify her and get a hall pass.

Edit: this post is close enough to the top of the page, so in keeping with the theme of my comment, here's a GIF of a random Japanese girl being kawaii ^_^ (◠﹏◠✿)

[Image: MJcZPQv.gif]
(09-06-2024, 10:00 PM)Snoopy wrote: My mum once bought me a Marilyn Manson t shirt. I was absolutely horrified. I appreciated the effort but it meant I had to wear that ridiculous thing to please her.

Awww, you're a good son.
Respect Knuckles
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Uncle, Taco Bell Tower, Venice