Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
I don't think it's unreasonable to say this guy basically has like a million dollars in debt with no income and he just wants to somehow punt on it all but not have to do anything to achieve that. Rofl
(09-13-2024, 10:29 PM)Venice wrote:
(09-13-2024, 10:02 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote: What can I say, I’m a sensitive soul. I can sympathize with him having been in dire straights before.

Though I don’t empathize because of the amount of dipshit decisions he made to sink himself into this state.

I mean, what the goddamn? If you are facing homelessness and your family is as well for trying to support your stupid shit, you TAKE WHAT JOB YOU CAN GET!! Getting pissy about who or what your boss could be is irrelevant.

This was a case of morals or the street. I respect his consistency but spit on his shortsightedness.

I agree with you Joe.

Nothing Loud is, indeed, a dumbass but compared to some of the others who are the subject of our derision here on TheBore, he's comparitively harmless.

- Kyuuji: J K Rowling hating, hypocritical, trans-supremacist.

- Melody Shreds: Also a J K Rowling hating, hypocritical, trans-supremacist but also an emotional manipulator using suicidal ideation to grift

- Nepenthe: Black-supremacist, racist furry who throws out enormous word salads but has nothing of any worth to say

- SmashMyAnus: Constantly posts as he is a desperate for attention narcissist, will be an 'ally' of anything that's currently in fashion (but I'm starting to have more sympathy for him as he seems to be a mentalist)

- Fat4All: Disgusting cum-dumpster

- VisaWife: Creepy, stalking retard, always with an infamous 'dossier' ready to expose whoever's hit the headlines.

- Crossing Eden: Shameless, unrepentant moron who can never admit when he's wrong.

- CuckyCal: Cunt

But Nothing Loud doesn't really fit into any of these categories. I've never seen him actively engage in any hate campaigns like the above frequently indulge in. He also actually seems to have studied something, even if it is a degree, literally, in shit.

I especially have sympathy for his financial issues and that he has creditors chasing after him. I'm sure we've all made bad financial decisions in our lives, and being broke and worrying about money is one of the worst experiences anyone can go through, whether it's self-inflicted or not. The fear of being hungry and/or homeless is horrific.

Nothing Loud's forum posts are like a daily diary of someone who just makes one bad decision after another. His life is in somewhat of a perpetual downward spiral. 

He states that he's actively job hunting, so that already puts him above 90% of Era. Indeed, stating 'This forum is all I have left these days' as Taco Bell Tower pointed out, is really depressing. If you're relying on Era to get you through the day, then you've pretty much hit 100 miles below rock bottom. You're stuck in the core of the Earth.

It's sad to see. I hope he turns it around.

If you're desperate, you take any job in any field that's available. He won't take a good job in his field because of some accusations he read online. If he loses his house because he's too good to flip burgers (hell, he should probably clean toilets since shit is his speciality), fuck him.
If we had mocked Nothing Loud more we might have prevented this. Feels bad, man
Wait! What the fuck at this lore drop?!?

Red Mercury wrote:I am where you are dude, I understand how much it hurts. My unemployment payments are running out soon, we're probably going to lose our house and the kids will need to live with their Grandparents I guess, I have no idea what we're going to do. If I can't find something soon, transparently I have been considering ending my life.

Just know that it's not you, the market is terrible right now for job seekers. There are too many people and too few jobs. It does not mean you aren't good enough as a person. There are a lot of people going through it right now as well, you are not alone. If I can help at all, whether it be a resume review or helping to find jobs, please feel free to DM me and I'll do everything I can.

Whoo
(09-14-2024, 12:52 AM)BananaBlast wrote:
(09-13-2024, 10:39 PM)Tucker's Law wrote: Super behind on the thread so maybe this was already answered, but they’re still around, ironically enough they post on the joint Riotous account.
Joint riotous account?

Password is in the jelqing tips forum.
(09-14-2024, 01:35 AM)benji wrote: Income: $0 after ended graduate student stipend
Food: probably lots of Doordash
Prescription Drugs: hundreds of dollars a month
PC, stupid lights, gaming handhelds, etc.: hundreds of dollars a month
Housing: whatever the mortgage on a $700K townhouse in Seattle would be

someone gud with economy pls help i am almost homeless because of my fucking narcissistic ex who had the only job between us over the last six years

Someone use the riotous account to check the PS5 Pro thread for Nothing Loud's purchase intentions.
(09-14-2024, 02:16 AM)JoeBoy101 wrote: Wait! What the fuck at this lore drop?!?

Red Mercury wrote:I am where you are dude, I understand how much it hurts. My unemployment payments are running out soon, we're probably going to lose our house and the kids will need to live with their Grandparents I guess, I have no idea what we're going to do. If I can't find something soon, transparently I have been considering ending my life.

Just know that it's not you, the market is terrible right now for job seekers. There are too many people and too few jobs. It does not mean you aren't good enough as a person. There are a lot of people going through it right now as well, you are not alone. If I can help at all, whether it be a resume review or helping to find jobs, please feel free to DM me and I'll do everything I can.

Whoo

"I fucked up and now my kids are paying the price. Oh well, I guess I'll just kill myself and let them deal with my problems."
- Red Mercury

This is your brain on Resetera kids. Don't do Resetera.
(09-14-2024, 12:32 AM)benji wrote: Absolutely fucking not.

This dude spent years bragging about how he's going to have bags of cash being thrown at him when he graduates, that even before he graduated he was being wined and dined by the biggest companies in the world who couldn't wait to hire him for the most important SCIENCE IN THE WORLD. Endless fucking bragging about a lame ass PhD he was getting. While spending obscene amounts of money. And even in this post he's attacking and blaming his ex for ruining his life when IT WAS HIM who was bringing homeless strangers in, letting them steal his exes work shit, whoring around, refusing to work, spending tons of money, talking about fleeing the country using his ex's foreign citizenship, blaming his ex the entire time while he's got three therapists and admitting to not caring about their couples therapy, never attacking his ex on the forum until he asked for a divorce, etc. He even fucking became "Hispanic" and changed his name right as his PhD was finally coming about. His "ten years experience with 4 at a Fortune 50" brag in this post is him talking about his entire life employment, and his four years was a low level position at Pepsi that he quit six years ago to do the PhD.

Kyuuji's a more toxic forum presence, but Nothing Loud is a far worse person.

Benji coming very hard with the receipts Stahp

I stand corrected. Nothing Loud does sound like a total dick.
(09-13-2024, 08:29 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote: Well, for people to digest…

Nothing Loud, Shit M.D. wrote:My last paycheck came and went, I no longer have money to eat or pay bills. I graduated just barely by the fingernails in time, I literally could not afford to go to school any longer. But with this newly minted PhD in a "highly demanded" field, and 10 years of experience including 4 at a Fortune 50, and with my dissertation going viral across 200+ news outlets....the irony is painful and palpable. Everybody jokes "wow you must have a lot of job offers." I have none. I've interviewed at a couple of places, nothing turned out.....except I finally got a verbal offer from a professor for a dream position. It seemed like the answer to my prayers...then I googled them and found a scathing investigative news article where 30 previous employees filed a complaint through the union that this professor was a toxic, abusive, racist homophobe. So now I'm like great, because life couldn't get more insulting, the only job offer I have is through a complete psycho that is fighting lawsuits against her. So I keep applying, but the less I hear, the more discouraged and tempted I feel to wallow and sink into a spiral of depression, because I have all the comorbid mental diagnoses you can get (ADHD, C-PTSD, OCD, GAD, MDD, thanks genetics and trauma) and it's hard to keep them at bay. But doing that will only worsen the situation and take time from me applying to jobs. But now my health insurance runs out in 2 weeks. I have no backup plans. I simply didn't find a job in the timeframe I hoped I would, because I was so busy in court and in school, and now I don't know what to do. I have a big mortgage for this house I just fought 1 year in court to keep, and I ironically may have to move out and be homeless, with a PhD, if I don't find a W2 within like a month. I'm scared, discouraged, and the suicidal ideation is beckoning again. What a life. It's been a year since my truamatic divorce with a complete abusive narcissist who nearly made me lose my home, then I got to keep it, now I might lose it again. My family sold their house to move here to help me survive with the bills, but seattle is just not making it possible, so all 3 of us might be homeless soon. My life has been nothing but turmoil ever since I fled Colombia in a helicopter when I was an infant. I'm so discouraged from even going on anymore. This forum is all I have these days. I'm too depressed to be with friends, I'm too triggered living with my parents at 33 and all 3 of us getting at risk of homelessness, and I'm too poor to do anything fun or of meaning. Creditors calling me from 8AM every single day. Bills I have no hope of paying. My accounts are overdrafted and empty. Every job I apply to feels like "why bother submitting all these materials and cover letters...they're just going to find someone else with a PhD with better experience than me" in this city full of techbros and nerds. My ex really screwed my life up and probably permanently tanked my sense of self-esteem and my mental health. I just had to vent and didn't know how else to do so...thanks for listening. :(

I hate to say I feel bad for the guy, but if that’s the situation you’re facing, maybe you should have picked that job, even if the Professor was a psycho. Ya know?

Should try fitting PhD into his post a few more times.

Nice to see that PhD working out for you! Should've learned a trade instead. Smile
(09-13-2024, 05:04 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: Nepenthe provides.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bomb-threats-reported-at-multiple-buildings-in-springfield-ohio.979227/page-2#post-128598150
(09-13-2024, 05:09 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/bomb-threats-reported-at-multiple-buildings-in-springfield-ohio.979227/post-128599677
"ACAB" forum where the users call for arrests for non-crimes and the "police abolition" admin posting repeatedly in that thread doesn't call any of them out:
Harbinger00 wrote:100% JD Vance's fault. He encouraged people to "not stop". Motherfucker should be in jail.
entremet wrote:Yep.
AlgusUnderdunk wrote:Trump and Vance are terrorists and should be treated as such. Fuck them both.
Marvie wrote:100% this.
Idde wrote:Fucking, fucking gross.

There really should be consequences to endangering innocent peoples by spreading this type of bullshit. Vance and Trump are a hundred percent complicit in this.
Zombegoast wrote:Trump and JD Vance should be charged for hate crimes. But of course it's election year so that won't happen
Pai Pai Master wrote:Republicans sure love their stochastic terrorism and of course won't face any consequences when they get to cater to crazy assholes and keep their hands clean
Harbinger00 wrote:
Quote:Really cool that 1) one of the two candidate tickets for president is encouraging terrorism (should not be a surprise after Jan 6th but it never stopped them), and 2) there's more than a 0% chance they actually win the presidency.
Yeah, it's infuriating. I'm sick of these assholes being able to do whatever they want consequence free.
Harbinger00 wrote:So now Ohio AG Dave Yost is amplifiying Vance's lies as schools have to be evacuated for a second day. Would be nice if all these assholes faced justice for fomenting terroristic acts but we know that will never happen.
LiK wrote:Trump and JD should be listed as terrorists.

Instead, she pushes back at the posters saying they need to be defeated in the election:
Nepenthe wrote:While a Presidential ticket amplifying this nonsense is reprehensible, it also says something about white conservatives that they would be willing to immediately believe at first glance that Black people would steal and eat pets. No hesitation, no research. Just "of course they're doing this."

This is not a problem that ends if you defeat Trump and Vance in the election.
Nepenthe wrote:
Quote:Oh cool, a preview of trump if he wins in november.

PLEASE FUCKING VOTE.
Black people are suffering from this kind of racism right now, under Biden's administration.

Can we recognize that this nonsense is just a feature white American culture instead of acting like things will be rosy when Kamala wins?
Nepenthe wrote:
Quote:Never said it would be sunshine and flowers. But a trump presidency empowers these psychos to act out even more than not.
White people are empowered to act on racial animus whenever they feel threatened or displaced in any way, which in an imperial nation besieged by capitalism, is going to be very, very often, as it has been for literal centuries.

You do not solve this problem by voting against Trump (although if you are going to vote, you should indeed vote against Trump). You solve it by aggressively addressing capitalistic conditions while also fighting white supremacy through any legal and social means at your disposal. The unfortunate reality is that the Democratic Party isn't equipped or all that interested in doing either because this scares away liberals, so soon, I dunno, we're gonna have conservatives upping the ante about violent crime in California and a non-insignificant amount of liberals will nod along going "I mean, Walgreens DID close all those stores."
Npenthe wrote:
Quote:it really doesn't. They've been acting this way since forever. Trumps not president now and they haven't stopped acting this way. Trump didn't empower them. They empowered him.
By the way people talk, you'd think the lynchings magically stopped when a (classical) Republican got put in office.

Quote:It seems that anytime trump """wins""" anything, it emboldens them more.
"Seems that way" is not necessarily what is.

Racism is not Republican Shingles; it's not a virus that springs up when we elect a Republican. It's a feature of white American culture and capitalism. It persists and flares up irrespective of the administration in the White House.
Nepenthe wrote:
Quote:People were as if not more racist when Obama was President than Trump. Hell thats what led to Trump. A black man dared to become president and America said "oh hell no"
Lol pretty much!

Whites wanted something to put their sense of social power back into alignment, and a President who coddled their grievances and would punish minorities just because was the ticket. The source of the grievance- a contradiction between the social elevation of whiteness and the economic reality of capitalistic decay- isn't solved by not voting for Trump. Hell, assuming Trump lives for long enough, and isn't put in prison (and the SC doesn't rule favorably that he can rule from behind bars if he wins 2028), then Kamala's win might absolutely ignite these people even more to vote next time.

Because if they aren't going to be told what to do by a Black man, they certainly aren't hearing shit from a Black woman.

White liberals need to understand this, get their house and priorities in order, and stop piddling around this delusion that this is all Trump's fault. The call has been coming inside the house for centuries, sweethearts. The political construct of whiteness is the fundamental issue here, not Trump. He's just a bullshit salesman who knows how to appeal to what works, and white animosity has always worked.
Nepenthe wrote:
Quote:Like voting?
Is that really the only thing you can think to do to combat racism?

I don't know what this means but I saw it so now you have to:
krazen wrote:Irony is that some of the worst state actors are driven by oligarchs and dictators in control, but America feels like it's evil is literally (and it is) baked in the dirt.

Also this:
Soliloquy of a Dogge wrote:These people will not stop until every non-white person in America is living in terror or eliminated.

Their ultimate goal is a white ethnostate. That is the real intention Project 2025 seeks to achieve.
So make sure you just bitch on a "video game" forum!

Nothing Loud, Shit M.D. wrote:My last paycheck came and went, I no longer have money to eat or pay bills. I graduated just barely by the fingernails in time, I literally could not afford to go to school any longer. But with this newly minted PhD in a "highly demanded" field, and 10 years of experience including 4 at a Fortune 50, and with my dissertation going viral across 200+ news outlets....the irony is painful and palpable. Everybody jokes "wow you must have a lot of job offers." I have none. I've interviewed at a couple of places, nothing turned out.....except I finally got a verbal offer from a professor for a dream position. It seemed like the answer to my prayers...then I googled them and found a scathing investigative news article where 30 previous employees filed a complaint through the union that this professor was a toxic, abusive, racist homophobe. So now I'm like great, because life couldn't get more insulting, the only job offer I have is through a complete psycho that is fighting lawsuits against her. So I keep applying, but the less I hear, the more discouraged and tempted I feel to wallow and sink into a spiral of depression, because I have all the comorbid mental diagnoses you can get (ADHD, C-PTSD, OCD, GAD, MDD, thanks genetics and trauma) and it's hard to keep them at bay. But doing that will only worsen the situation and take time from me applying to jobs. But now my health insurance runs out in 2 weeks. I have no backup plans. I simply didn't find a job in the timeframe I hoped I would, because I was so busy in court and in school, and now I don't know what to do. I have a big mortgage for this house I just fought 1 year in court to keep, and I ironically may have to move out and be homeless, with a PhD, if I don't find a W2 within like a month. I'm scared, discouraged, and the suicidal ideation is beckoning again. What a life. It's been a year since my truamatic divorce with a complete abusive narcissist who nearly made me lose my home, then I got to keep it, now I might lose it again. My family sold their house to move here to help me survive with the bills, but seattle is just not making it possible, so all 3 of us might be homeless soon. My life has been nothing but turmoil ever since I fled Colombia in a helicopter when I was an infant. I'm so discouraged from even going on anymore. This forum is all I have these days. I'm too depressed to be with friends, I'm too triggered living with my parents at 33 and all 3 of us getting at risk of homelessness, and I'm too poor to do anything fun or of meaning. Creditors calling me from 8AM every single day. Bills I have no hope of paying. My accounts are overdrafted and empty. Every job I apply to feels like "why bother submitting all these materials and cover letters...they're just going to find someone else with a PhD with better experience than me" in this city full of techbros and nerds. My ex really screwed my life up and probably permanently tanked my sense of self-esteem and my mental health. I just had to vent and didn't know how else to do so...thanks for listening. :(

I hate to say I feel bad for the guy, but if that’s the situation you’re facing, maybe you should have picked that job, even if the Professor was a psycho. Ya know?

Correct. You take the job, get something on the resume, and start applying elsewhere at the minimum amount of time you think you can get away with. It's only what everyone has been doing since forever.
(09-13-2024, 08:12 PM)killamajig wrote:
(09-13-2024, 07:36 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: RE suddenly really liking sexualized armor and art

https://www.resetera.com/threads/chappell-roan-had-a-really-cool-performance-at-the-vmas.980595/#post-128654949

Of course it's Dice. What a two-faced bitch. All up in the burqa thread and she loves half naked pictures of women.

"It's ok if we like it."

EDIT:
It's good enough for top of page

And that comes from one of the burqa brigade members. Men Don't look at it, just the ladies please. 

Dice, post more naked women for us to post.

no feminine trans clitty? The fuck? I can't even....   Social Justice Warrior 2
(09-14-2024, 02:27 AM)Venice wrote:
(09-14-2024, 12:32 AM)benji wrote: Absolutely fucking not.

This dude spent years bragging about how he's going to have bags of cash being thrown at him when he graduates, that even before he graduated he was being wined and dined by the biggest companies in the world who couldn't wait to hire him for the most important SCIENCE IN THE WORLD. Endless fucking bragging about a lame ass PhD he was getting. While spending obscene amounts of money. And even in this post he's attacking and blaming his ex for ruining his life when IT WAS HIM who was bringing homeless strangers in, letting them steal his exes work shit, whoring around, refusing to work, spending tons of money, talking about fleeing the country using his ex's foreign citizenship, blaming his ex the entire time while he's got three therapists and admitting to not caring about their couples therapy, never attacking his ex on the forum until he asked for a divorce, etc. He even fucking became "Hispanic" and changed his name right as his PhD was finally coming about. His "ten years experience with 4 at a Fortune 50" brag in this post is him talking about his entire life employment, and his four years was a low level position at Pepsi that he quit six years ago to do the PhD.

Kyuuji's a more toxic forum presence, but Nothing Loud is a far worse person.

Benji coming very hard with the receipts Stahp

I stand corrected. Nothing Loud does sound like a total dick.

Oh at no point did I think he was anything but a raging cock monger.

I always knew there was something about that guy.

Oh you!

Its just sympathy for the situation than with the person. But I don't judge people not having it for him. Its such a litany of bad decisions that Naz, from HBO's The Night Of, is looking at him going, 'Damn, dude! You need to stop and think it through for a minute.'

And him dragging his family into it just paints it even more viciously against him. Its one thing to have bad decision roost for you, its a whole other thing to drag your blood down as well when they were trying to help.
(09-14-2024, 02:27 AM)Potato wrote: "I fucked up and now my kids are paying the price. Oh well, I guess I'll just kill myself and let them deal with my problems."
- Red Mercury

This is your brain on Resetera kids. Don't do Resetera.
Maybe he and Nothing Loud can do a murder-suicide pact to spare themselves from how terrible they'll feel if all this happens to their family because the world is cruel.
(09-14-2024, 02:32 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:

Should try fitting PhD into his post a few more times.

Nice to see that PhD working out for you! Should've learned a trade instead. Smile

Gameboy fucks. This is where the easy to land jobs are at. I mean, the work isn't easy, but companies will fucking sponsor apprentices if it means they can get some work out of them. HVAC technicians, electricians, plumbers, metalworkers, etc. are gold. And if you're able to do permit work, you can practically shit in customer's mouths if you wanted to.

Ya know, something right up Nothing's alley. Jawalrus
(09-14-2024, 02:02 AM)benji wrote: I don't think it's unreasonable to say this guy basically has like a million dollars in debt with no income and he just wants to somehow punt on it all but not have to do anything to achieve that. Rofl

Glad his ex got out of it. Imagine being chained to someone like Nothing Loud for the rest of your life and having to support his debts and drug relapse.
(09-14-2024, 01:53 AM)benji wrote:
Dr. Nothing Loud, https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%9Csay-goodbye-to-the-20-down-payment-zillow-says-you%E2%80%99ll-need-to-put-down-roughly-35-or-almost-128-000-to-afford-a-typical-u-s-home%E2%80%9D.909336/page-3#post-124912785 wrote:You can get an FHA loan…I paid 3% down on my 600k brand new house in Seattle mortgage as a married student. People just don't understand their options.
Dead Dead Dead Dead

600k brand new house  What
3 users liked this post: nampad, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia
600k? Just say you live in Tacoma, man.
(09-14-2024, 02:41 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: 600k brand new house  What
Actually paid more than that, it's one of these:
[Image: 1869395_0.jpg]

Just after he bought it he was bragging about it going up in value during his fleeing to Canada phase:
Dr. Nothing Loud, https://www.resetera.com/threads/talk-me-out-of-moving-to-canada-from-the-us-lol.589806/#post-87515289 wrote:Our current home in Seattle costs more than that and gained $20k in equity in the last 2 months
The ex wanted to sell. Why the fuck didn't he sell.  omfg
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Nothing Loud wrote:It's hard to describe what playing Horizon at these settings was like on my RTX 4090 PC connected to my 77" G4.
I never dreamed I would get to play games this pretty on a screen this pretty when I was a kid. It's wild to see how far we've come.

That's from this past Sunday.

Dude, you knew this situation was coming. How about cutting to a 55" instead and giving some back to la Familia?

"Naw, companies cream their pants to get a PhD."

facepalm

EDIT: Oh shit, Dr. Benji Doxxer has got the file and is on the case.
He also was talking about how much he's been playing and loving Black Myth: Wukong. lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-you-feel-about-tv-bias-lighting-here%E2%80%99s-my-case-for-it.758656/

He's also a great neighbor!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/people-with-surround-sound-systems-and-home-theaters-whats-your-living-situation.603495/#post-89465310

Mr PhD wrote:I have a townhouse and don't give a fuck who hears it. But also I have good sound insulation
(09-14-2024, 02:52 AM)benji wrote: He also was talking about how much he's been playing and loving Black Myth: Wukong. lol

I'd say he's not slick, but I think being too slick has been some of his problems.

Edit: Damn top o' page.

[Image: sydney-sweeney-red-dress.png]
(09-14-2024, 02:49 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: The ex wanted to sell. Why the fuck didn't he sell.  omfg
And have to find new housing in Seattle for his guaranteed job after he gets his PhD???
I genuinely hope Dr. Loud gets his shit together, but speaking of shit, I can't help thinking that perhaps his viral dissertation proving that if you haven't pooped in a few days, there's perhaps something medically wrong with you wasn't as groundbreaking as he thought when he came up with the idea.
I could have told you and I don't have a PhD.
I don't
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/psvr2-pc-adapter-ot-affordable-oled-returns-to-pc.945816/post-127675383

Dr. Nothing Loud, aka Dr. Debt wrote:Anyone know how this compares to the Meta Quest Pro? I have both, but my adapter comes in on Wednesday and I'm curious if any of you have had direct comparisons on a PCVR game.

He has a Meta Quest Pro and a PSVR 2?!?

Comeon

My fat well-off ass don't have that much. I'm not jealous but nauseous in the face of such monumentally obtuse consumerism while a wave of crushing debt is about to roll in.
damn he bought all this shit and that house while taking on all that debt?  What the fuck lol..  And his parents sold their house to help him pay bills?  Madonna mia...
https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-my-husband-and-i-have-decided-to-become-poly.248230/

https://www.resetera.com/threads/whats-the-worst-part-of-being-married.253509/page-6#post-40564638

Nothing Loud wrote:People shat on me for having a therapist and couples counselor but by the sound of it, some of y'all you could really use some fucking therapy. Some of your marriages sound like looney toons bickering and grudge/resentment-building. You're supposed to lean into your partner and solve problems together.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i%E2%80%99m-starting-a-consulting-business-with-my-husband-%E2%80%94-any-entrepreneur%E2%80%99s-advice.688318/

he's a treasure trove  lol
(09-14-2024, 02:52 AM)benji wrote: He also was talking about how much he's been playing and loving Black Myth: Wukong. lol

I was going to have a bit of pity but now  Hmph