Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(09-14-2024, 03:54 AM)Propagandhim wrote: [Image: SSm2OZ8.png]

[Image: 5iz5UiE.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fortune-100k-isnt-the-dream-salary-it-once-was-for-millennials-as-they-feel-the-middle-class-squeeze.712031/page-7

I really don't understand how he posts this and wasn't called out after the 4090, the 77" monitor, the steam decks, the house, etc..  Okay I think I'm done here.

Anyone with any sympathy for NL after reading this should just stop. He completely ruined his ex financially and there's obviously some pretty fucked up drug problems there too.

Poor guy financially supported NL and his impulse buying for years and then the cunt wouldn't even sell the debt-riddled apartment to help him fix his jacked up teeth. 

Fuck.
(09-14-2024, 03:57 AM)benji wrote:
(09-14-2024, 03:54 AM)Potato wrote: Started a business. Used a credit card as a line of credit to set everything up.

Why?
You're not factoring in his massive future income streams.

Would have been better off spending $100,000 on credit card to buy lottery tickets.
That's before the divorce saga, I think he's talking about one of the junkies he was hooking up with and bringing to the townhouse. lol
(09-14-2024, 03:54 AM)Potato wrote:
(09-14-2024, 03:38 AM)Propagandhim wrote:
(09-14-2024, 03:29 AM)benji wrote: Let me requote this one for visibility even though I bolded it:

In retrospect, this was a big red flag:

Quote:In undergrad I had a senior engineering academic advisor say I'd never become an engineer with my C in precalculus.

Started a business. Used a credit card as a line of credit to set everything up.

Why?

It's possible he was trying to build business credit, or take advantage of business rewards programs, but likely he didn't have collateral..otherwise, why wouldn't you go for traditional lines of credit with higher limits and..not fucking 30% interest for financing?  Why wouldn't he just wait until he had some income and stability before establishing a business?  Absolutely insane.
I think he essentially just did a stupid ass loan for cash that he's been spending on lights, VR, etc. Maybe cash advances on credit cards?

edit: Yeah, cash advance rates are at 20-30% Dead
(09-14-2024, 04:04 AM)benji wrote: That's before the divorce saga, I think he's talking about one of the junkies he was hooking up with and bringing to the townhouse. lol

Judge a man by the company he keeps...
(09-14-2024, 03:44 AM)Propagandhim wrote: [Image: pmlEHcf.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/psa-its-never-been-easier-to-move-to-germany-parliament-passes-sweeping-new-immigration-law.734556/

My god, it's every post.

Quote:- we're both bilingual/trilingual
What
(09-14-2024, 04:05 AM)Propagandhim wrote:
(09-14-2024, 03:54 AM)Potato wrote:
(09-14-2024, 03:38 AM)Propagandhim wrote: In retrospect, this was a big red flag:

Started a business. Used a credit card as a line of credit to set everything up.

Why?

It's possible he was trying to build business credit, or take advantage of business rewards programs, but likely he didn't have collateral..otherwise, why wouldn't you go for traditional lines of credit with higher limits and..not fucking 30% interest for financing?  Why wouldn't he just wait until he had some income and stability before establishing a business?  Absolutely insane.

He buys LED lights and super high end graphics cards when he has debt collectors knocking on his door. Good decisions are not in his DNA.
He should send that post I made to his debt holders and see how many read it and write off his debts as uncollectable. lol
4 users liked this post: nampad, Gameboy Nostalgia, killamajig, Taco Bell Tower
I assume he was maxing out multiple cards, making minimum payments with huge interest piling up the debt, because there's no way he'd get high limits without proof of income and shit credit.  A cash advance is typically quite a bit lower than the credit limit, so it's possible he did that over multiple cards and just never paid anything back.
(09-14-2024, 03:54 AM)Propagandhim wrote: [Image: SSm2OZ8.png]

[Image: 5iz5UiE.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fortune-100k-isnt-the-dream-salary-it-once-was-for-millennials-as-they-feel-the-middle-class-squeeze.712031/page-7

I really don't understand how he posts this and wasn't called out after the 4090, the 77" monitor, the steam decks, the house, etc..  Okay I think I'm done here.

Because he is a Hispanic non-binary (ex)married queer person. Egomaniac 

Calling him out will be considered a hate crime.
(09-14-2024, 04:12 AM)Propagandhim wrote: I assume he was maxing out multiple cards, making minimum payments with huge interest piling up the debt, because there's no way he'd get high limits without proof of income and shit credit.  A cash advance is typically quite a bit lower than the credit limit, so it's possible he did that over multiple cards and just never paid anything back.
Simplest explanation: He was married and they were able to buy that townhouse. It was his husbands credit they were getting the loans on.

Look at his husbands sole debts in that debt post, just his far lower student loans for just his masters. While Nothing Loud explains he still has his for undergrad even though he claimed he was making $80K a year at Pepsi.
[Image: SV4sgkD.jpeg]

oh no
(09-14-2024, 04:19 AM)Propagandhim wrote: [Image: SV4sgkD.jpeg]

oh no

Spiders Spiders Spiders Spiders Spiders Spiders Spiders Spiders
I wonder if the husband wanted to sell the house to pay some of the debts and Nothing Loud "fought" by agreeing to take on all the debts they had jointly racked up for him.
Should I move here?

No, that's a shit hole.  You have brown eyes, they're gonna hate-crime you there.  Here's what you do:  call the bank, tell em "the doctor" sent you, they'll hook you up with a credit card, you can then daisy chain it with another credit card to pay that off, and then another.  When I worked for a Fortune 50, I came up with this method.  Everyone told me I was a retard, but I didn't listen.  I kept doing it.    And look where I am now.  A $250k a year job candidate.
Multiple pages in an hour just to dredge up old Poop Loud posts Dead
(09-14-2024, 04:26 AM)benji wrote: I wonder if the husband wanted to sell the house to pay some of the debts and Nothing Loud "fought" by agreeing to take on all the debts they had jointly racked up for him.

That actually makes the most sense - that he managed to get all that debt liability through a transfer agreement instead of mystically qualifying for it (or letting the interest accrue to huge debt).
(09-14-2024, 04:36 AM)BIONIC wrote: Multiple pages in an hour just to dredge up old Poop Loud posts Dead

It's Dr Poop Loud, ok?  And the PhD stands for pretty huge dump -something you wouldn't understand, with your...undergrad degree.
Snobonly a PhD haver would understand the humor of Nothing Loud.
(09-14-2024, 03:44 AM)Propagandhim wrote: [Image: pmlEHcf.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/psa-its-never-been-easier-to-move-to-germany-parliament-passes-sweeping-new-immigration-law.734556/

My god, it's every post.

Quote:So I would literally move in a heartbeat but I have no savings, a mountain of debt from being an American, and my pay and healthcare in the US is literally unbeatable.

I don't know if being American is the problem. This clown could rack up a moutain of debt in Burundi. (I had had to look up the poorest country cuz I don't got no Phd)

Quote:GDP per capita.
1. Burundi - $905.01
The small, landlocked country of Burundi, gained independence from Belgium in 1962 but is still ridden with violence. In 1965 there was the infamous Hutu-Tutsi ethnic conflict. Although the civil war ended over 15 years ago, the world's poorest country is wrought with endemic corruption and security concerns. Cities lack infrastructure, with very limited access to electricity, sanitation, and clean water. Most residents complete only three years of education, and there are 740 deaths per 100,000 live births.

The poverty-stricken population of some 12 million relies on scarce agriculture to feed and provide for their family. Climate change and crop failure-induced food insecurity is almost twice the average of other sub-Saharan nations. Although the US and EU lifted imposed financial sanctions following the political crisis in 2015 with some aid restored, the pandemic and war in Ukraine exacerbate the country's challenges

Maybe he should move to Burundi. The rent would be cheaper. Also, they probally lack toilets so it would be easy to find poop just lying around.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-eat-chicken-wings-that-sat-in-a-hot-car-for-3-hours.980898/
Calling fat4all
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato
(09-14-2024, 04:36 AM)BIONIC wrote: Multiple pages in an hour just to dredge up old Poop Loud posts Dead
You sound like someone from a shithole rather than a graduate degree worthy city.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvel-to-revisit-rogue-and-magnetos-romance-in-limited-series-rogue-the-savage-land.980709/#post-128658021
Quote:Her outfit on that cover ... I hoped we moved past such bullshit.
Social Justice Warrior
Post after
Quote:Bring this Rogue skin to Fortnite, Epic.
[Image: GTjoQuE.jpeg]

https://www.resetera.com/threads/abc-news-bill-nye-says-record-breaking-extreme-heat-a-taste-of-the-normal-of-the-future.909201/page-2

We found it fellas
(09-14-2024, 05:03 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvel-to-revisit-rogue-and-magnetos-romance-in-limited-series-rogue-the-savage-land.980709/#post-128658021
Quote:Her outfit on that cover ... I hoped we moved past such bullshit.
Social Justice Warrior
Post after
Quote:Bring this Rogue skin to Fortnite, Epic.

I’m surprised how unapologetic 90’s that cover art is.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/you-get-to-have-a-1-hour-conversation-with-anyone-in-the-world-alive-or-dead-who-are-you-talking-you.980736/post-128666025
Quote:No barriers on language, in this hypothetical you would be able to understand everyone perfectly. Who's brain would you be picking?

Booshka
Quote:Father in law, never met him, he passed away years before I met my wife.
WhatAnyone in the world alive or dead and this dope would pick his dead father in law he never met? 

Booshka is not a smart guy.
mr. loud needs to read The House of Mirth, or watch the year 2000 movie starring Gillian Anderson!

Spoiler:  (click to show)
"It tells the story of Lily Bart, a well-born but impoverished woman belonging to New York City's high society in the 1890s. The House of Mirth traces Lily's slow two-year social descent from privilege to a lonely existence on the margins of society. In the words of one scholar, Wharton uses Lily as an attack on 'an irresponsible, grasping and morally corrupt upper class.'"
Aristotle so I can call him a BITCH to his face. Lawd
benji so I can ask him what it was like to talk to aristotle