Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(09-14-2024, 12:02 PM)Nintex wrote: So this is the start of the Nothing Loud homeless season? Thinking

Well, I did ask for something new from the writers. I didn't ask them to jump the shark so fucking hard though. 
Not like this!
(09-14-2024, 01:42 PM)Nintex wrote:

Trump was right again Trumps

Eating roadkill IS an American tradition though. Just happens to be poor white southerners who do it though.
3 users liked this post: Cheers, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(09-14-2024, 05:46 PM)Switters wrote: I wonder how much it would cost to get Nothing Loud to never say PhD again on Resetera and is it worth a perm to ask?

About $1 million at current debt levels
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Can someone link the homeless NothingLoud thread? I can’t find it and I’m fighting a cold so wallowing in someone else’s misery is just what I need.
5 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Uncle, Potato
Going to be honest, at this point is kind of shitty the meme about the eating cats given that is affecting a real place. The fact that it was boosted by a well known animal hater like Trump also make me harder to see this as not a forced meme that backfired to Republicans. 

The left cannot meme, but is because they are closer to the establishment. Hence, the Trump Right may struggle after becoming establishment for some years.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-my-girlfriend.981222/page-2#post-128689038

An amazing sequence of posts in that pissing girlfriend thread

Quote:The way people share personal stuff on the internet never fails to amaze me lol

AliceAmber, Administrator wrote:Nothing wrong with posting a thread like this OP, sometimes you just need to talk. I've been through something similar, but it was drinking related. Hope it all gets worked out, these things can be pretty scary.

Quote:Era is anonymous, Facebook would be weird

[Image: avatar_1.png?dateline=1685417624]

Also:

Quote:Thats why I always make sure they are house-broken before dating.

Thank you for your service!

Quote:I would recommend a neurologist to see if there is any issues besides drugs. I go to a neurologist for ADHD for example.

Why do these retards always conflate whatever problems they have with whatever anyone else is going through?

Quote:Never did drugs and didn't drink when I worked thirds for a few years but did drink about 8 monsters a day and let me tell you it does start to get to you. Never peed in a cup over a rocking chair but it is when my sleep paralysis and night terror's came back hard. So I could be something like sleepwalking but yeah people here aren't qualified to answer.

Wut

Another moderator who is terrible with the truth

Ra, Moderator wrote:I once roundhouse kicked my mother in the head, because she grabbed me while I was while screaming about staring into the maw of hell.as it opened. Totally sober, no meds involved, just asleep. That event taught people to leave me alone when I was sleepwalking.

People are sending you off the ledge, but try not to assume the worst just yet.

Last one, but a good one. Astro, the cunt, trying to generate some hate to cancel the OP:

Astro wrote:
OP wrote:And I'm stuck taking care of her kids while she sleeps all day

This reads kinda resnetful. If your partner is working and needs to sleep, why are you "stuck taking care of her kids" exactly?
I thought RA was crippled.  Thinking
8 Monsters A DAY?? Pretty sure their heart would explode if they actually did that.
(09-14-2024, 08:05 PM)Boredfrom wrote: I thought RA was crippled.  Thinking

Maybe his mother beat his arse so bad after that roundhouse and that's how he ended up disabled?

Klepek
Whew
I'd crawl through broken glass to get inside Sydney Sweeney's cunt and then cry cause I couldn't get it up because my prostate is swollen af
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bomb-threats-reported-at-multiple-buildings-in-springfield-ohio.979227/page-3#post-128693580

Quote:Melody Shreds
12 minutes ago
Voting alone will not fix this shit.

Radical systematic action will need to be taken or this will just get worse and worse.

So ... What are you going to do?  Thinking
I'd crawl through the mojave desert for seven days and nights just based on a rumor I saw two years ago that sidney sweeney once stayed at a small motel in nevada and I would crawl inside, parched and dying, and beg the front desk clerk to confirm whether or not this was true, if sidney sweeney's glorious aroma could still be detected somewhere within the hallowed halls of his establishment, and he would check the guestbook and say yes a sidney sweeney did stay here, but not sydney sweeney the famous actress, her first name is spelled with two y's, and I would gaze up at the bronze-skinned clerk and realize that he had been my true goal all along, the only minor managerial employee for me, and he would look back at me with those soulful eyes and say, "y'know, working a desk job like this in the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter"
I wouldn’t kick her out of bed for eating cake, but I would frown slightly if she lay there chewing with her mouth open getting crumbs on the sheets.
(09-14-2024, 09:05 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/bomb-threats-reported-at-multiple-buildings-in-springfield-ohio.979227/page-3#post-128693580

Quote:Melody Shreds
12 minutes ago
Voting alone will not fix this shit.

Radical systematic action will need to be taken or this will just get worse and worse.
All these dudes ideas of politics sound like they're worthless corporate consultants. Our radical systemic action needs to have synergy er... solidarity across all fields er... classes to empower customers er... marginalized people.
Either that or this shut-in failure who begs online for pocket change and slanders his parents is saying he wants mass murder, imprisonment and "reeducation" of tens of millions of people for not being how he wants them to be.

So, you know, his choice if he wants to be perceived as blandly stupid or maliciously evil.
https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/4871761-transgender-voters-voter-id-laws/

Self ownage?
is this?
(09-14-2024, 08:41 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

Klepek

I’d drink her toilet and eat her tampons
5 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Jansen, Nintex, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
This is some season 2 of the Wire. Shit.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/#post-128646843
FliX wrote:The phrase
Antifa-Massacre
continues to live rent free in my head and still makes me irrationally angry...
Massacres are usually named after the massacred.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/#post-128647059
take_marsh wrote:It's a good movie. I found it pretty satisfying at times. Definitely needed more anti-fascism though

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/#post-128648007
ExoExplorer wrote:I had low expectations for this and was still disappointed by what I saw. Some interesting cinematography but the wishy-washy fence sitting narrative really let it down. You can't tell a war story without actually talking about the things that start one.

Also the framing from a journalists perspective didn't sit well with me.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/#post-128650557
PeakPointMatrix wrote:Well made movie with some really impactful filmmaking rendered toothless by completely trying to remain apolitical to a detriment, fictional or not. I know it's about the people behind the unbiased eye of the photographer, but it's like a film that's about two people going through a relationship crisis while eating at a restaurant… but the food is invisible and the movie wants the audience to imagine what they're eating. It's distracting. And it's not like I wanted it to lean left/right or anything, but the lack of ANY framing whatsoever continuously acts as an anchor to what is technically a well made film.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/#post-128652771
Teenage Fansub wrote:
take_marsh wrote:Definitely needed more anti-fascism though
Traveling the war torn USA to interview a fascist dictator president to finally decide him meekly begging for his life was all you needed was clear enough.
Hesright

That and the president's delusional opening monologue about "the greatest military victory in the history of mankind"( OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™ ), comparing him to Hitler, telling you his side has banned journalism and executes journalists, and telling you he's in his unconstitutional third term.

Edit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/page-2#post-128694036

loco wrote:The lack of context is perfect and really put you in the seats of the war journalists. They follow both sides and you never know which side are the bad guys. Lots of grey areas which I'd imagine how it would be in real life. I don't think a real civil war in the United States would like this though.
facepalm
(09-14-2024, 10:28 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/#post-128646843
FliX wrote:The phrase
Antifa-Massacre
continues to live rent free in my head and still makes me irrationally angry...
Massacres are usually named after the massacred.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/#post-128647059
take_marsh wrote:It's a good movie. I found it pretty satisfying at times. Definitely needed more anti-fascism though

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/#post-128648007
ExoExplorer wrote:I had low expectations for this and was still disappointed by what I saw. Some interesting cinematography but the wishy-washy fence sitting narrative really let it down. You can't tell a war story without actually talking about the things that start one.

Also the framing from a journalists perspective didn't sit well with me.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/#post-128650557
PeakPointMatrix wrote:Well made movie with some really impactful filmmaking rendered toothless by completely trying to remain apolitical to a detriment, fictional or not. I know it's about the people behind the unbiased eye of the photographer, but it's like a film that's about two people going through a relationship crisis while eating at a restaurant… but the food is invisible and the movie wants the audience to imagine what they're eating. It's distracting. And it's not like I wanted it to lean left/right or anything, but the lack of ANY framing whatsoever continuously acts as an anchor to what is technically a well made film.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/#post-128652771
Teenage Fansub wrote:
take_marsh wrote:Definitely needed more anti-fascism though
Traveling the war torn USA to interview a fascist dictator president to finally decide him meekly begging for his life was all you needed was clear enough.
Hesright

That and the president's delusional opening monologue about "the greatest military victory in the history oh mankind"( OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™ ), comparing him to Hitler, telling you his side has banned journalism and executes journalists, and telling you he's in his unconstitutional third term.

Edit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a24s-civil-war-2024-film-is-now-available-on-us-max.979980/page-2#post-128694036

loco wrote:The lack of context is perfect and really put you in the seats of the war journalists. They follow both sides and you never know which side are the bad guys. Lots of grey areas which I'd imagine how it would be in real life. I don't think a real civil war in the United States would like this though.
facepalm

For a bunch of people that constantly love the smell of their own farts about how so much more media literate they are to the chuds and plebs, their inability to parse Civil War, and even getting angry that the movie doesn't treat them like 5 year olds slowly spelling everyone out in detail, is hilarious.
I have a bunch of catching up to do but if Malds was half decent she would share the kofi bank with nothing louds.
Too much Melody Shreds and Nothing Loud retardation for the last few pages, so here's another Sydney palate cleanser 

[Image: ztSNOsz.gif]

[Image: YMcpkLL.png]
(09-14-2024, 10:09 PM)Jonsey wrote:
(09-14-2024, 08:41 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

Klepek

I’d drink her toilet and eat her tampons

[Image: tenor.gif]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chappell-roan-had-a-really-cool-performance-at-the-vmas.980595/page-2#post-128696475
Princess Bubblegum wrote:
Patsy wrote:Yeah, probably not gonna read too much of this thread due to the hostile nature of the last one & just men in general being fucking gross about her in so many different ways including like you mentioned people holding her to a much, much higher standard than men who've done way worse shit. Especially when, funnily enough, every single lesbian & sapphic fan of hers that I know & had tickets to concerts that got cancelled or postponed were acting much less gross & much more understanding than any of the people in the last thread lol. Or any of the men I've seen lose their shit online. Obviously they weren't happy about it in the slightest, but they weren't calling her names, being misogynistic shitbags or in some cases acting like it's unsurprising because she's "just a man-hating lesbian" (reactions on Era in the last thread were genuinely quite tame compared to this kinda shit lol). Not saying you can't be disappointed & annoyed, but the visceral nature of the hatred she got is in some cases unlike anything any of her non-lesbian & especially male counterparts have gotten, oftentimes for much, much worse shit. Famous women are already always held to much higher standards than famous men, but that only gets worse if they're marginalized in different ways on top of that. You mostly see it in regards to famous Black women, but honestly it's so unsurprising that people aren't acting much different about a famous lesbian, especially one so outspoken about shit too many are too scared to say anything about due to it possibly "harming" their image.

That all said, I cannot explain just how deeply proud & happy & seen it makes me feel to have an out & proud, explicit lesbian (who's also very much not doing the whole eww I'm not calling myself a lesbian, only ever gay, because lesbian is a bad & exclusionary word) being so crazy famous & the general public just having to fucking accept it, because she's not hiding her sexuality or packaging it nicely in language that doesn't make straight men uncomfortable or using her sexuality to appeal to the male gaze. And her singing about comphet of all things? Something so rarely understood by the hetties & really most people who aren't lesbian or gay? God damn, does it feel good to hear someone publicly sing about shit so many lesbians struggle with.
Thank.👏 You.👏

I don't know why her tour is even being brought up in this thread. I'd rather not see her being discussed on this forum, if it leads to seeing men here being weird (at minimum) towards her.

The world isn't equipped for a potential lesbian megastar who is out and has Pride. (Men aren't prepared for assertive women either.)

Post #3:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chappell-roan-had-a-really-cool-performance-at-the-vmas.980595/#post-128654427
CloseTalker wrote:It's a phemonenal performance, and her success is very well deserved. She had to cancel a couple shows to make this work, which sucks for those fans, but they'll get over it. Acting like it's a huge slap in the face to fans to be on the wrong side of a scheduling conflict is a little over dramatic, and a stark reminder of how a celebrity essentially needs to be flawless in order to avoid instantaneous "fuck off, Chappell" attitude.
But that's none of my business...
(09-14-2024, 11:27 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/chappell-roan-had-a-really-cool-performance-at-the-vmas.980595/page-2#post-128696475
Patsy wrote:Yeah, probably not gonna read too much of this thread due to the hostile nature of the last one & just men in general being fucking gross about her in so many different ways including like you mentioned people holding her to a much, much higher standard than men who've done way worse shit. Especially when, funnily enough, every single lesbian & sapphic fan of hers that I know & had tickets to concerts that got cancelled or postponed were acting much less gross & much more understanding than any of the people in the last thread lol. Or any of the men I've seen lose their shit online. Obviously they weren't happy about it in the slightest, but they weren't calling her names, being misogynistic shitbags or in some cases acting like it's unsurprising because she's "just a man-hating lesbian" (reactions on Era in the last thread were genuinely quite tame compared to this kinda shit lol). Not saying you can't be disappointed & annoyed, but the visceral nature of the hatred she got is in some cases unlike anything any of her non-lesbian & especially male counterparts have gotten, oftentimes for much, much worse shit. Famous women are already always held to much higher standards than famous men, but that only gets worse if they're marginalized in different ways on top of that. You mostly see it in regards to famous Black women, but honestly it's so unsurprising that people aren't acting much different about a famous lesbian, especially one so outspoken about shit too many are too scared to say anything about due to it possibly "harming" their image.

That all said, I cannot explain just how deeply proud & happy & seen it makes me feel to have an out & proud, explicit lesbian (who's also very much not doing the whole eww I'm not calling myself a lesbian, only ever gay, because lesbian is a bad & exclusionary word) being so crazy famous & the general public just having to fucking accept it, because she's not hiding her sexuality or packaging it nicely in language that doesn't make straight men uncomfortable or using her sexuality to appeal to the male gaze. And her singing about comphet of all things? Something so rarely understood by the hetties & really most people who aren't lesbian or gay? God damn, does it feel good to hear someone publicly sing about shit so many lesbians struggle with.
Thank.👏 You.👏

I don't know why her tour is even being brought up in this thread. I'd rather not see her being discussed on this forum, if it leads to seeing men here being weird (at minimum) towards her.

The world isn't equipped for a potential lesbian megastar who is out and has Pride. (Men aren't prepared for assertive women either.)

Post #3:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chappell-roan-had-a-really-cool-performance-at-the-vmas.980595/#post-128654427
CloseTalker wrote:It's a phemonenal performance, and her success is very well deserved. She had to cancel a couple shows to make this work, which sucks for those fans, but they'll get over it. Acting like it's a huge slap in the face to fans to be on the wrong side of a scheduling conflict is a little over dramatic, and a stark reminder of how a celebrity essentially needs to be flawless in order to avoid instantaneous "fuck off, Chappell" attitude.

I think PB holds the record for being on break as admin and mod.  B-Dumbs only lasted half a day when he went on break.
(09-14-2024, 11:27 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/chappell-roan-had-a-really-cool-performance-at-the-vmas.980595/page-2#post-128696475

Thank.👏 You.👏

Post #3:

Look at how emotional these bitches are about criticism towards their new icon on the Internet. You literally fuel the fire you so hate.
>MTV VMA

What year is this? Holy shit, fuck POPGAF/ERA

Thank.👏 You.👏

Post #3:

They're so incredibly sensitive when it comes to this lady, it's amazing. From what I can tell she got a fraction of a fraction of criticism on RE and they're acting like it's the end of the world. Also, is a lesbian pop star really that unique?

Also the concept of "male gaze" keeps confusing me. Girl went on the red carpet with her titties out and her armor had boob plates and basically a metal thong, exactly the kind of things the burka thread would flip their shit about.

Edit:

Quote:I don't think we've had an artist like her in over 30 years.

Quote:[Image: KAnxtb5.gif]
Hopefully someone with a lot more time on their hands will give this take the proper response it deserves.

Quote:Yeah I'd love for someone explain to explain how unremarkable having an openly queer pop star who writes explicitly queer songs topping the charts is.

"It's a gay woman writing about gay things, SHE'S THE MOST IMPORTANT ARTIST OF THE LAST 30 YEARS"  Crybaby