Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(09-18-2024, 05:37 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Why did they delete those posts?  hmm
Because Elon has ruined Twitter and now there's no protection from harassment by chuds and Zionists.
(09-18-2024, 05:37 AM)Boredfrom wrote: The worst thing is that you know that ERA is labeling this as terrorism because some assholes influencers like Cara de Caballo or Hasan say so.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hasan_Piker/comments/1fj5pht/banned_from_rworld_news_for_defending_palestine/

One of their deleted world news posts

Quote:I hope they flood that shithole apartheid state with rockets for the years
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Boredfrom, Taco Bell Tower
(09-18-2024, 05:40 AM)benji wrote:
(09-18-2024, 05:37 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Why did they delete those posts?  hmm
Because Elon has ruined Twitter and now there's no protection from harassment by chuds and Zionists.

Wonder why they still use that chud website.  Thinking

[Image: mace-activist-01.jpg?resize=1024,682&qua...&strip=all]

testing something

we're bluesky posting now.  Heartbeat
Wow. That's a LOT of stuff they could sell on Ebay for an easy couple thousand.
Okay, I'm not going to make a button for it or anything at the moment but blue sky post embeds:
1. On the Bluesky post you want, click the three dots and "embed post" or use https://embed.bsky.app/ which gives you the same result.
2. Paste that into notepad or maybe the reply box here, you just need a scratch pad for the text.
3. Copy and paste only what's in the quotes after data-bluesky-uri near the very start in the blockquote code. (Will look like "at://did:plc:3b5mfjfycxmn3fftsnd57xrl/app.bsky.feed.post/3l4evfd4ssj26"*)
4. Stick that in "bsky" tags like you do Twitter tweets.
5. It should embed.

It's seems they literally do not have a parser for the URL's yet, so the embed script doesn't understand it, but this "uri" thing works.

I may have also figured out a way that automatically does the Twitter/X URL thing correctly but I'm not prepared to switch the old code yet because I need to futz with it a little first or else I have to rewrite that entire thing.

*just for reference the first gibberish is the account, the last gibberish is the post, so for the same poster you actually only need the last part, like "3b5mfjfycxmn3fftsnd57xrl" means Melody Shreds in this example, "3l4evfd4ssj26" is his bookshelf pictures. The post thing is in the URL so if you're posting multiple posts from the same account you only need to do the embed for the first one, then you can just change the last part. Unlike Twitter it doesn't seem to grab the account information just off the post number which is weird to me, theoretically I could change the tweet embed so you just have to post that number at the end of the Twitter URL and it'd work, but you couldn't do the same with Bluesky even though it needs that information to find the post. Their script actually massacres the incoming string and uses just the last part anyway. lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nytimes-sean-diddy-combs-arrested-in-manhattan-up-bail-denied-judge-orders-him-to-be-sent-to-jail-to-await-trial.982716/#post-128792088
entremetGPT
Quote:He can and will post bail.

He has that right as a defendant, along with due process.

lol
Where’s these Sydney Sweeney tit pics…fuck all this pager nonsense and P Diddy business
Unfortunately I can't find any pics of Sydney with tit bird or mouse.  I'm sure Uncle can cook a pic of her with them.
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
Have I been a victim of fake news on the bire?

I’m so tired, I can’t do this anymore
Guy who calls himself P Diddy is a sex trafficker?? It could be anybody out there.
(09-18-2024, 07:16 AM)Polident wrote: Guy who calls himself P Diddy is a sex trafficker?? It could be anybody out there.

Saganator
Quote:All the way back to when I was like 12 years old something felt off about that fucker. Always thought it was weird he called himself "Puff Daddy", never trust a dude with "Daddy" in their nickname
spineduke wrote:For people unsure, if a foreign state detonated thousands of small bombs across your country, with these bombs going off in public spaces, inside homes, in any setting, be it a home or school or hospital, this would be called a state sponsored terror attack. If for example Russia did it across the US what do you think the media and politicians would call it?

Would rather know why the pagers were being carried and for what reason.  Wink
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
(09-18-2024, 07:22 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
spineduke wrote:For people unsure, if a foreign state detonated thousands of small bombs across your country, with these bombs going off in public spaces, inside homes, in any setting, be it a home or school or hospital, this would be called a state sponsored terror attack. If for example Russia did it across the US what do you think the media and politicians would call it?
An act of war?

It's not "state sponsored" because it's a direct state act. It's not terrorism because it's not targeting civilians for political goals. Why are they so desperate for the rest of the world to understand things as poorly as they do? ???
Do... do they not understand that Israel and Hezbollah are at war and have been for some time?
Frankly, if Russia’s plan was to distribute rigged pagers in 2024 America, the media would say those affected were drug dealers, terrorists, and guys who’ve been in a coma since 1993.
"They can't be at war, Hezbollah's not a state." Social Justice Warrior 2

Oh, then what does that make them? Society
(09-18-2024, 04:14 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(09-18-2024, 04:00 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/wapo-a-12-year-old-girl-was-hit-by-a-car-it-had-19-770-in-unpaid-tickets.983730/page-2#post-128838618

ShadowSoldier89 wrote:They do, go watch them. Don't burden me with educating you
Dead

Quote:User Warned: Inflammatory generalization
Quote:Not really surprised that it's an SUV driver. They are primarily marketed to and driven by assholes. They also have incredibly poor visibility since they are so high up.
 Lmao
How is that an inflammatory generalization but not when Nepenthe declared all male drivers assholes
(09-18-2024, 06:18 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Wow. That's a LOT of stuff they could sell on Ebay for an easy couple thousand.

I can't even be mad at Melody. Take those paypigs for all they're worth, Melds!
5 users liked this post: Bootsthecat, Alpacx, Venice, Taco Bell Tower, Potato
Can see why they got evicted though. They spend way too much on luxuries and live outside their means. Most likely an impulsive spender.  hmm
Mother fucker need to learn how to dust
No wonder ree are exhausted and miserable all the time. Look at all the shit they have to do just to watch YT

Quote:While we can't get rid of all of the chud rage bait and obvious grifters, we can personally get rid of it from our feed (at least on PC...)

Turn off watch history, only subscribe to channels you like or want to see, and get the Unhook extension to hide recommended, hide the home feed, and redirect to Subscriptions.

This is the best thing you can do to improve your YouTube experience to an unfathomable degree. Thumbs downing or selecting "don't recommend" does not do anything, as YouTube (and social media as a whole) thrives on rage / engagement / negativity, so all of that bullshit will still get pushed to you unless you do what I stated above.

Turning off watch history is very important, as that will carry to all your devices (PC, Mobile, Console, etc), so that would hopefully prevent the shit YouTubers from being recommended to you when you're not on your PC.

Here's a better guide for all our rees browsing.

1. Don't search for chuds, rage baiters, nazis, hate merchants, or right wing fearmongers.

Problem solved
Exactly, I have no idea how they end up in such a rabbit hole!

I just listen to synthwave, deep house, Warzone stuff/Jgod and Matt Armstrong/Tavarish videos and I get similar content to that recommended , none of the right wing nonsense…
I'll be honest, I don't even know what to search for to get chud or anti-chud content like they seem to.

If I search for a game or whatever it's pretty easy to tell what not to click on, maybe I need to click on it all and get upset about it.
Youtube algorithm sees they watch Vaush, Thought Slime, Hasan, and other streamer crap so they start recommending them anything political. Since their favorite streamers cover CHUDS the algorithm thinks they enjoy being outraged too!

Seems simple to me! Stop watching political shit!  Trumps

All I get is movie recaps since that's all I watch. And cat videos. I started getting recommended Star Wars outrage bait because I watched that power of many scene from the Acolyte but it stopped when I didn't click on those videos.
and VTuber shit because of the bire. Forgot that.  Hmph

Only Fuwamoco for me, thank you very much. Stop trying to make me watch those other rejects YOUTUBE!
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
I tend to get recommendations for old obsolete tech channels. Found it funny recently that one channel recommended hardly got any views. Some Italian lady into the hobby. Then the thumbnails started to include her holding the Coleco Adam or whatever and views shot way up.