Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Isn't that all Resetera muslims? Those Kafir are fine lapping up the western devils goods and participating in spaces with non Muslims and sexual degenerates. They have no legs to stand on. Resetera doesn't even separate posters.. Malik could be speaking to a woman wallahi!
That Dragon Age thing has to be some kind of publicity stunt. Why make it its own option instead of adding it to the usual list of scars?
New narrative incoming:

It doesn't even show up in the same poll:
[Image: oLwfhqd.png]
omfg
People care about transgender issues?  ???
(Yesterday, 03:39 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: People care about transgender issues?  ???
Because you haven't been keeping them up to date with Joanne's crimes. ufup
No arrest no crime.  Hmph
You got Penguin getting genuine praise from critics (not just “well, it’s FUN and better than recent MCU stuff) and now nearly everyone who has watched the first episode and yet some on Era still trying to write it off. This weird need to put it down because it’s grounded and not fantastical. 

Like, I actually did enjoy Agatha’s first two episodes quite a damn bit, first MCU stuff in awhile I liked that much but having just watched Penguin’s first episode, it’s operating on an entirely different plane of existence that embarrasses Agatha on every level.
This Penguin probably isn't even queer-coded like on Gotham, so it's a pass for me. Especially since I don't want to reward Zaslav by pirating it. Snob
ComeAgain better enjoy the first 2 eps of the GAYEST marvel product to date!
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
That you can have top surgery scars and different selectors for sex-gender-pronouns but can’t even have big tits offends me more than it has any right to considering I found all Dragon Ages past the first embarrassing.
(09-19-2024, 06:37 PM)Nintex wrote: [Image: GX2lEjhXIAQaE3G?format=jpg]

Probably don’t care because the users of era chop their dicks off, this is probably transphobic against trans women
(09-19-2024, 11:03 PM)El Derpo wrote:
(09-19-2024, 08:02 PM)Nintex wrote:
(09-19-2024, 04:44 PM)Boredfrom wrote: lol 

Is not as cut and dry as you think. 

You guys complain about Sonyponies but everyone turns corpo when is about Nintendo in that forum. But that's none of my business...

(09-19-2024, 07:59 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: 121 Guest(s)
Time to sign up fellas

https://thebore.net/forum/member.php?action=register

[Image: make-america-great-again-maga.gif]

Fine! But only because I feel called out.

Hell yeah.
(Yesterday, 03:37 AM)benji wrote: New narrative incoming:

It doesn't even show up in the same poll:
[Image: oLwfhqd.png]
omfg

Trans for Trump OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
3 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(Yesterday, 06:40 AM)Anti-Monitor wrote: That you can have top surgery scars and different selectors for sex-gender-pronouns but can’t even have big tits offends me more than it has any right to considering I found all Dragon Ages past the first embarrassing.

One is a fetish and the other reflects real life. This is a fantasy game. Seeing Sydney Sweeney bouncing around middlenosgoth ruins player immersion in these far away escapist fantasies.
Stay safe Kyuuji

https://www.resetera.com/threads/netflix-x-cdpr-x-cyberpunk-special-announcement-netflix.986532/
(Yesterday, 07:35 AM)Daffy Duck wrote: Stay safe Kyuuji

https://www.resetera.com/threads/netflix-x-cdpr-x-cyberpunk-special-announcement-netflix.986532/

It's okay, Kyuuji is borrowing someone's account so it's all good to watch without giving a single cent to transphobic Netflix and CDPR
(Yesterday, 07:35 AM)Daffy Duck wrote: Stay safe Kyuuji

Sign My Guestbook! wrote:Huh... Are we past the broad 2077 moratorium?

Sickos
There’s always a broad moratorium on resetera  I get no respect!
Where's the next episode of the bire podcast?  Hmph
Why is there only an option to lop off two tits in Dragon Age? 

Why can't I play a female character that survived breast cancer and had to have one of their tits removed?
(Yesterday, 02:39 AM)Uncle wrote:
(Yesterday, 02:14 AM)Greatness Gone wrote: Top surgery scars in a world filled with magic  ??? ??? ???

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-02/dungeons-and-dragons-disability-in-tabletop-gaming/100068926

[Image: yO8hQSH.png]

Spoiler:  (click to show)
the real problem with this item was that they were so afraid to offend anyone by implying that there was a downside to being disabled, that there is no logical reason why any player WOULDN'T want this thing, even if they're able bodied, it's dirt cheap and has a million advantages, if it existed as written then the consequence would be that everyone in the D&D world would have one

Let’s see him get to the top of a castle.
(Yesterday, 08:44 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Where's the next episode of the bire podcast?  Hmph

I am sorry, but Propangandhim bought me out. I gave him the ownership of the IP and the exclusive distribution rights in exchange for the right to use anti-Italian slurs at any time.
SirenBREAKING NEWS!  MELODY SHREDS HAS REACHED SELF-AWARENESS Siren

Well done Malds! Recognising the damage you're doing to others around you with your behaviour is an important, first small step towards your redemption arc! 

[Image: XdakHT1.gif]
One step at a time, Melds!  Applause

Now remove the pedo drawings from your feed.
Ban this filth, off site boys club rhetoric 

(Yesterday, 11:09 AM)BisMarckie wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:44 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Where's the next episode of the bire podcast?  Hmph

I am sorry, but Propangandhim bought me out. I gave him the ownership of the IP and the exclusive distribution rights in exchange for the right to use anti-Italian slurs at any time.

Stahp
(Yesterday, 11:21 AM)Daffy Duck wrote: Ban this filth, off site boys club rhetoric 

See, it’s what’s not getting said which is far more telling. “Look at our NPCs!” “Look how fuckable they are!” “Look how fuckable you can make yourself!”

Story? Gameplay? Aesthetic?

“… oh yeah. That’s all there.”
(Yesterday, 11:21 AM)Daffy Duck wrote: Ban this filth, off site boys club rhetoric 

This feels like trying to make "fetch" happen.
Dragon Age will bomb, it's a pretty safe bet.
These character options to represent maybe 0,1% of your userbase are whatever. Nobody cares outside people in the culture war and even they will forget it by Monday. 
Everything from Bioware the past decade has been garbage.
(Yesterday, 11:34 AM)DavidCroquet wrote: This feels like trying to make "fetch" happen.

I just hope he is not too busy to vote this time with a new Bioware game coming out.
I also hope his kid stopped being a white supremacist.