Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(9 hours ago)Lonewulfeus wrote: We don’t even look at iconera Everybody is laughing at you!

Wait, is a IRL site? I thought Wonky just said this at an Avatar making thread or something.

Apologies to Wonky, then.

And why is cross forum drama suddenly allowed?
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Yoko is fucking goated

why is street fighter 6's msuic so bad  Undecided
(9 hours ago)nachobro wrote:
(10 hours ago)malfoyking wrote:
Valse di Fantastica is one of the best songs in the series so Queen Yoko gets massive credit there

Why are people even fighting. Every FF soundtrack slaps if you ask me
Well quest4441 on icon-era is no doubt wonkybump. Let's see who gets hit with moderation  Cat
(9 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote: Why are people even fighting. Every FF soundtrack slaps if you ask me

fuck it lets get real and leave drama nerds to their topic
https://thebore.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=332
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-concord-director-steps-down-as-studio-behind-historic-playstation-flop-waits-for-sonys-decision.986304/page-13#post-129007179
Quote:What....is IconEra?
Quote:The people of NeoGaf that were too toxic and console war fanboy for there. Predominantly playstation extreme fanboys
Moron forgets ResetEra arose from GAF's ashes.  ResetEra still continues the tradition of being too toxic and start console wars  Spiders
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-ever-get-a-fleeting-feeling-that-what-youre-experiencing-has-all-happened-before.987495/

hydrophilic attack wrote:sometimes i get this feeling that what i'm experiencing in that exact moment is something i have experienced before, only i can't be quite sure when

like i can be in a conversation, and i suddenly feel like i've already had this discussion before. for a moment, and then the feeling passes

or even just the feeling of a vibe repeating, like if i'm walking on a path and suddenly the feeling of how the sun hits my face or my perception of the colour of the light of the day, or the buzz and the exact path of the flight of a fly that happens to catch my attention and i get the feeling that i have experienced exactly this fleeting moment and this feeling sometime before, only i can't tell when

has anyone else ever experienced this
Woah
every platform fanboy group thought they were being mistreated so they all made their own sites

metacouncil for pc
xboxera for xbox
famiboards for nintendo

but iconera for sony is the funniest one. yeah resetti and gaf were just so anti-sony Rofl

for people to laugh at and weirdos, the best of these is famiboards. but i dunno if people are willing to dig that deep for 3rd level spinoff gaf drama. metacouncil is very chill and cool, be nice to them.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Somalia/comments/1flg1nb/alarming_influx_of_ethiopian_migrants_in_somalia/

Quote:Alarming influx of Ethiopian migrants in Somalia - Our country is being overrun!
Discussion 💬
I'm a frequent traveler to Somalia, visiting 3-4 times a year with family in Kismayo, Mogadishu, Garowe, and Eyl. What I've witnessed recently has left me deeply disturbed and frankly, scared for our country's future.

The scale of Ethiopian migration into Somalia has reached crisis levels. It's not just a trickle - it's a flood, and it's happening right before our eyes.

Alarming observations:

During road trips to Laasa Caano, I've seen endless lines of Ethiopians marching south, like an invading force.

They're rapidly establishing their own segregated communities and businesses, creating 'mini-Ethiopias' within our cities.

These migrants are pouring in completely unchecked - no documentation, no vetting, nothing. Who knows what they're bringing with them?

It's not just individuals anymore - entire families are relocating, suggesting this is a permanent move.

Last year, the situation became impossible to ignore. In some areas, there are literally thousands of Ethiopian migrants. The tension between them and local Somalis is palpable and growing by the day.

The numbers are staggering and frankly terrifying. Ethiopia's female population alone is over 60 million - that's multiple times the entire population of Somalia!

I'm forced to ask: Are we witnessing the silent conquest of our homeland? How long before we become a minority in our own country?

This isn't about xenophobia - it's about the survival of our culture, our way of life, and our sovereignty as a nation. The demographic shift is happening at an alarming rate, and nobody seems to be talking about it.

Am I the only one seeing this? Am I the only one worried about what Somalia will look like in 5, 10, or 20 years if this continues unchecked?

We need to wake up and address this crisis before it's too late. What are your thoughts? Has anyone else noticed this overwhelming influx? What can we do to protect our country's future?
(9 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(9 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote:
(10 hours ago)Averon wrote: Valkaria isn't letting that chud off that easily:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-concord-director-steps-down-as-studio-behind-historic-playstation-flop-waits-for-sonys-decision.986304/page-12#post-129006669
Definitely an alt or something weird going on here. They deleted their prior apology (post just says "nvm" now) and double-tapped with this. 

Will continue watching with interest: cross-site drama is a big no-no (you might see an innocent administrator's private musings about the collective nation of jews, for instance) but if this guy was found to discuss Colin Moriarty's statements on a website where he is not a banned source...woah, buddy. That's a big one!

That they found the thread on icon era in the first place is super sus. Who even watches that site, let alone a new member

Didn't they banned someone for looking at KF and mentioned he visited it on Ree Discord?
(Yesterday, 02:16 PM)BananaBlast wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/final-fantasys-sales-crisis-is-also-an-identity-crisis-opinion.986814/
PlanetSmasher wrote:Yes. I think this is absolutely the series' biggest problem. Square has been bragging for years about how "Final Fantasy can be whatever the director wants it to be", but as we've seen over the past decade with the sales progressively decaying from entry to entry, the lack of a consistent series identity means that EVERY NEW GAME is basically starting from 0 and only supported by the franchise's most ardent fans.

And as we get older, there are less and less of us every year. We're aging, having kids, getting sick of video games, getting sick of RPGs, and some of us are even dying. There is no refreshing the brand because every new game throws the last game in the garbage and has to sell an entirely new group of people on an entirely new game design.

The series needs to find something that it can excel at and focus on it instead of reinventing itself over and over again.
Not everyone is a 40 year old pile of rotten pessimism, Pricksmasher. Besides, you don't have kids and you spend all your time with video games, so it's not like you're too busy to play games anyway. I can't even pull myself to agree with him, even if I do think the Final Fantasy series struggles due to its lack of clear identity. The guy's not looking to be satisfied, he's just looking to complain about something.

Tifa's tits sent him into a meltdown, therefore he could just be still salty over that.

Not even 2 posts later:
Hello!! SAVE DATA wrote:square's business reality is not my problem as a player
PlanetSmasher wrote:Speaking bluntly: it absolutely is your problem if you want to keep getting Final Fantasy games.
Asshole couldn't help but to get mad at someone for not sharing their doom and gloom.

Also complaining on Ree until you become physically unable to isn't going to solve anything on Square Enix's part.

If they want to save Final Fantasy, they should just stop making shit games...
Yeshrug
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Greatness Gone, Taco Bell Tower
(11 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(09-08-2024, 06:32 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Anytime someone brings up the Concord budget it has risen by another 50 million

Egomaniac

Re thread was instantly locked  lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sacred-symbols-concord-was-the-most-expensive-game-sony-has-ever-released-at-400mln-budget-was-internally-referred-to-as-the-future-of-playstation.987219/

$400m not even including the cost to buy the studio?

omfg

Rees hateboner for Colin Moriarty is hilarious. In that lighting he looks like a middle Eastern dude they'd fawn over.
(9 hours ago)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(9 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(9 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote: Definitely an alt or something weird going on here. They deleted their prior apology (post just says "nvm" now) and double-tapped with this. 

Will continue watching with interest: cross-site drama is a big no-no (you might see an innocent administrator's private musings about the collective nation of jews, for instance) but if this guy was found to discuss Colin Moriarty's statements on a website where he is not a banned source...woah, buddy. That's a big one!

That they found the thread on icon era in the first place is super sus. Who even watches that site, let alone a new member

Didn't they banned someone for looking at KF and mentioned he visited it on Ree Discord?

Yes, it was the excuse B-Dumbs used to finally purge PoliERA earlier this year.
(11 hours ago)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(11 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(09-08-2024, 06:32 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Anytime someone brings up the Concord budget it has risen by another 50 million

Egomaniac

Re thread was instantly locked  lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sacred-symbols-concord-was-the-most-expensive-game-sony-has-ever-released-at-400mln-budget-was-internally-referred-to-as-the-future-of-playstation.987219/

B-Dumbs
Quote:Colin Moriarty is a banned source due to his association with gamer gate.

Funny given Colin has spoken about gamer gate negatively many times, including how when he was an editor at IGN he voted they didn’t cover any gamergate shit because the people were so weird lol 

Would love to see b dumbs try to make that connection
5 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, benji, Vertigo, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
Not covering Gamergate is as bad as supporting them.  ufup

Or that was the logic when people bitched about it during Giant Bomb days.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(8 hours ago)Boredfrom wrote: Or that was the logic when people bitched about it during Giant Bomb days.
weird how not giving that shit any air worked out better than making 50 threads a day about shit you hate and saying its bad its being platformed
Wonkybump banned. Well deserved too.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom
(11 hours ago)BananaBlast wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-concord-director-steps-down-as-studio-behind-historic-playstation-flop-waits-for-sonys-decision.986304/page-12#post-129004920

wonkybump, convicted of having eve from stellar blade and warhammer space marine avatar, responds:

Now we wait......

(9 hours ago)Averon wrote: wonkybump's getting the Black Chamber treatment.

(9 hours ago)Jansen wrote: Well quest4441 on icon-era is no doubt wonkybump. Let's see who gets hit with moderation  

(9 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: wonkybump had been fanning the flames for a while, i'm surprised the tr00n gank squad hadn't eliminated him earlier

Alright, so this is pretty funny.

There's now a thread on Icon-Era, about wonky getting exposed on ResetEra for being on Icon-Era  lol

https://icon-era.com/threads/wonkybump-aka-quest4441-gets-exposed-on-reseter.14150/

[Image: AN3rs13.jpeg]

Kid-Wonky-Icarus flew too close to the Sun and his wings about to get burnt off  Duh

Permaban coming any minute now...

Edit: Beaten by Snoopy, but here it is anyway.

WONKYBUMP ASSASSINATED:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-concord-director-steps-down-as-studio-behind-historic-playstation-flop-waits-for-sonys-decision.986304/page-12#post-129004920

[Image: qw9zM2d.png]
(10 hours ago)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-think-i-am-not-happy-in-my-relationship-anymore-but-the-reason-makes-no-sense.987432/

SpazEagle wrote:Hello Era, you guys have been immensely helpful to me in my previous threads, and I think most of you are more mature than me. That's why I need help.

I am going to do my best to summarize all my feelings and that's why I am taking my time to write these words. It took three days to write this down.

I've broke up with my toxic ex-GF more than a year ago. The first 3 months were difficult but after those months, I feel like I am free and reclaiming my independence felt extremely good.

After some time, I felt like I was ready for a relationship but this time I was more experienced, and I promised myself I won't make the same mistakes, and I'll find someone who really cares about me.

From time to time, I felt lonely, and I started to search for someone to date.

It felt like I could date anyone I wanted. Models could get in line to date me. Of course, I know who is out of my league, but you get the idea.

2 months ago, I've met with someone, and we start seeing each other. It was like flirting. We go out and spend some time together. We had so much fun when we were together. We always had moments like "Oh wow. 4 hours have passed?". It was so fun, and I was happy. And after a month we start dating and now we are officially a "couple"

We've been dating for a month, and she is really into me. That's why what I do for her doesn't feel like a responsibility, I become happy just for making her happy.

Now you probably said "Dude, what's your problem then?"

All right. It will sound funny, but I'll do my best to explain it. When I was a teenager, I watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I had a crush on Buffy (we all had, right?). I don't know why but my attraction was into blondes after that. When we were debating about Elena or Chloe (from Uncharted) with my friends back then and I was always #TeamElena. So, in real life, I always wanted to date with a blonde girl.

I always wanted my ex to dye her hair to blonde. I was always like "Wow. She looks gorgeous." when I see a natural blonde in a movie or TV show (Yes, I know they are extremely rare)

Well, my current girlfriend is a natural blonde and has blue eyes, but she is not like Scadinavian women blonde. More like darker blonde but it's obvious she is a blonde. You know what I mean, right?

Anyway, I really like spending time with her but since we start dating, my mind had a factory reset and my attraction went into brunettes. It might sound funny, but I stopped watching movies or TV shows because I'd be jealous if I see a couple with a brunette woman in it. And it's not just about her. I just can't find blonde celebrities attractive like I used to. I don't know what happened to me. It makes me really upset because I should be happy because everything is going well.

At the same time, I have two fears. The first one is, I feel like this because she is "too good" to me. I remember it didn't feel like it with my narcissist ex. Because it was up and down. But it wasn't natural. I was manipulated. But will it always happen? Will I get bored if a woman is "too nice" to me?

Second one is, I am not a relationship type of guy. What if you get bored when a relationship gets serious? I am afraid of this because I want to have a family with a wife and kids.

I tell myself that it's just a hair color. Not a big deal. But I find brunettes way more attractive now. I was watching a movie, and the woman has dark hair and thick eyebrows. She was gorgeous. She was more beautiful than any other blonde woman I've ever seen. But I wasn't always like this. Beautiful woman is beautiful woman. Doesn't matter if she is blonde or brunette. But it happened after I started this relationship.

Two days ago, me and my friend were talking and he said "Man, I think blonde hair is so 80s. Brunette women are way more attractive." I felt like I was going to cry.

And because of this I hate myself because I am in a great relationship. A relationship I always dreamt of.

Well to be honest, I am not Henry Cavill either. I know my league. But sometimes I feel trapped because of this. I don't want to break up with her just because of this. I know I'll lose a person who likes me for what I am. I was 100% honest with her about everything. She accepted my whole personality. And she will be really upset. But I want to overcome this problem of mine. Maybe, I'll just ask whether she can dye her hair dark.

I think I'll start therapy. I hate myself.
omfg

A complete fucking retard?
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Venice
(10 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(10 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote: I think Concord is fascinating overall.

Defenders are not willing to admit the game was mid (let alone bad). Not willing to admit the developers of the game bear any responsibility for this shitshow. Not even willing to admit that the game...cost money to make? 

What is even the point of all this? If the game "only" cost 35m to make, it's still a huge loss. Even if it was FREE to make, it was a catastrophic blow to the brand. 

It's not even ponies...it's fucking weirdos who--I must stress here--definitely, 100% did not even play the damn game!

AMA. I played a whole match of concord during the beta

Egomaniac

(It sucked).

I have a question actually. Did it suck?
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Venice
So they banned him because someone had his old avatar on another site lol 

Wait till they find all the alts here on the bore
(9 hours ago)nachobro wrote: every platform fanboy group thought they were being mistreated so they all made their own sites

metacouncil for pc
xboxera for xbox
famiboards for nintendo

but iconera for sony is the funniest one. yeah resetti and gaf were just so anti-sony Rofl

for people to laugh at and weirdos, the best of these is famiboards. but i dunno if people are willing to dig that deep for 3rd level spinoff gaf drama. metacouncil is very chill and cool, be nice to them.
Is there any reason "era" became the preferred suffix? sounds like iconera predates reset?
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx, D3RANG3D
(9 hours ago)nachobro wrote: every platform fanboy group thought they were being mistreated so they all made their own sites

metacouncil for pc
xboxera for xbox
famiboards for nintendo

The fami nerds are definitely the most retarded of the Era-lite idiots. They have basically the same rules but somewhat more transparent moderation.
iconEra PlayStation™ Fan Discussing Their Fine Products
5 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx, D3RANG3D, Potato
(8 hours ago)Venice wrote: IconEra goodies

So wait, is Valkaria ALSO on IconEra?
(8 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote: Is there any reason "era" became the preferred suffix? sounds like iconera predates reset?

not sure actually, maybe it make it easier to find? not everyone can be as creative as naming their site evilbore Lore or mupepe.com
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
[Image: IMG-7097.jpg]

Horny
(7 hours ago)NekoFever wrote: [Image: IMG-7097.jpg]

Horny

Good heavens look at the time. Time to sign up. 

[Image: make-america-great-again-maga.gif]

https://thebore.net/forum/member.php?action=register
We could use some fresh fish!
STARDUST

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: resized_nasty-nate-meme-generator-hey-fi....jpg?w=562]
What a great thread, crossing Eden’s outright meltdown… they have to work either in gaming or something very related to be that upset. 

Maybe they worked on concord and are pissed about being fired lol