Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
The GAAS problems for Sony are just getting started. 

This is going to be wild watching their reaction to multiple failures AND a complete lack of traditional game releases.
(10 hours ago)kaleidoscopium wrote: What a great thread, crossing Eden’s outright meltdown… they have to work either in gaming or something very related to be that upset. 

Maybe they worked on concord and are pissed about being fired lol
(9 hours ago)Nintex wrote: Isn't crossing eden connected to Ubisoft in some way?

The company that is about to blow up their biggest franchise because of someones gay black samurai fetish?
(9 hours ago)Boredfrom wrote: He is probably a marketing executive or something like that. At worst, a community manager. 

Is fucking crazy to me that Concord cost a lot of money and they decided just send it to die… only to discover it will cost them more doing than an outright cancellation.
(9 hours ago)kaleidoscopium wrote: Community manager like jawmuncher is at LRG (not confirmed but confirmed) is most likely. Those types are always online and never seem happy about it
Stop thinking he's actually somebody rather than another Neoxon/Nepenthe. lol
(08-28-2024, 06:44 AM)benji wrote:
Quote:Teaching Assistant
Trevose Day School
Aug 2016 - Present · 8 yrs 1 mo
Trevose PA
I assist with teaching children animation during the summer at the Trevose Day School. I assist with teaching children animation during the summer at the Trevose Day School.

Game Tester
VMC
Mar 2015 - Present · 9 yrs 6 mos
Greater Philadelphia Area
I and several other teams in the US do game testing for the VMC company. Projects usually involve play sessions of unreleased projects with intensive feedback to ensure a better release.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/september-11-2024-propublica-at-least-two-saudi-officials-may-have-deliberately-assisted-9-11-hijackers-new-evidence-suggests.987609/#post-129017511

Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): conspiracy theories
ianpm31 wrote:I know it's a conspiracy theory but I honestly feel like 9/11 was a cia/saudi inside job to create a justified reason to enter the Middle East.
saudis doing 911 is not a conspiracy theory lol
(9 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote: guys, it is incumbent upon the bire as a truly impartial audience to investigate and pass judgment on the banning of wonkybump, and relatedly the guilt or innocence of Valkaria.

Against Wonkybump: wonkybump previously used the same avatar as some guy on icon era, and DID post a Colin moriarty tweet close to the same time as that same user posted a similar thread on Iconera.

For Wonkybump: "red eyes" meme pics are not unusual, nor are avatars of successful new game characters on various retard nerd forums. Also it's arguable that any thread on any gaming forum about Colin Moriarty's tweet would've been posted around the same time: that's kind of how twitter works.

Against Valkaria: A big giant pussy bitch, even if just pretending. Knows what Iconera is, and almost immediately recognized Wonkybump by his past avatar, which....that's a lot of attention to be paying for a poster registered in August (who has already racked up >200 posts). There is ALSO a dude on IconEra posting with the same avatar as Valkaria and claiming to be the same person.

For Valkaria: Uh...resetera is infested with these fucking always online goofballs so could just be a big coincidence. Apologized briefly???

We purport to be a credentialed team of scholars. It is ONLY we who can definitively solve this mystery!

Sickos (Batman edition)

Wonkybump is guilty for taking the bait. All he had to do was send in a ticket reporting Valkaria for attempting to cause off site drama and explain to moderation in private that he isn't that person. Instead he went full stupid in the thread. Valkaria would have had no power if Wonky didn't reply to them.  Hmph

Ban deserved.
6 users liked this post: DavidCroquet, Potato, benji, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx
So ummmmmm… Should Benji step down? Icon-Era seems to have stole our thunder completely.
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Now it's only a matter of time before someone uses a bire avatar and gets banned too.  Stahp
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
(8 hours ago)DocWager wrote: So ummmmmm… Should Benji step down? Icon-Era seems to have stole our thunder completely.
Please no armchair diagnosing, there is no mental decline in the staff, this is a chud fabrication.
Is it true that Melody Shreds is actually Nintex?
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Venice, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
(7 hours ago)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Is it true that Melody Shreds is actually Nintex?

Melody still hasn't thanked Nintex.  Makes you wonder  hmm
(7 hours ago)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(7 hours ago)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Is it true that Melody Shreds is actually Nintex?

Melody still hasn't thanked Nintex.  Makes you wonder  hmm

Money laundering scheme?
I know the whole Concord thing is passé, but...

https://gamerant.com/timesplitters-2-outsold-concord-in-august/

Someone post this using the riotous account
Speaking of money laundering, I wonder if Nepnep's ko-fi can still accept donations? Those Brazilians (especially the ones that look like Lucio) need all the help they can get. https://ko-fi.com/nepenthe87577
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Venice
https://www.resetera.com/threads/geoff-keighley-and-gaming-news-parody-site-hard-drive-are-joke-beefing-on-twitter-and-its-delightfully-petty.982236/page-2#post-128771520

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Inappropriate Commentary
VeryHighlander wrote:I like Geoff but he can't glaze Sony cock in public like a fetishist and expect everyone to go along with it
5 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower, Venice
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-an-apparent-terrorist-attack-by-israel-a-wave-of-exploding-pagers-targeting-hezbollah-kills-at-least-8-and-injures-2700-up-2nd-wave-confirmed.983253/page-18#post-128992113

DarthWoo wrote:
apocat wrote:Sickening. Genocidal. It's insane that the descendants of the people who died horribly in the concentration camps didn't learn anything from it.
On the contrary, some of them, at least the ones participating in and justifying this, learned that it's a free pass to do anything they want.
Yikes
[Image: iQE1wN6.png]
(6 hours ago)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-an-apparent-terrorist-attack-by-israel-a-wave-of-exploding-pagers-targeting-hezbollah-kills-at-least-8-and-injures-2700-up-2nd-wave-confirmed.983253/page-18#post-128992113

DarthWoo wrote:
apocat wrote:Sickening. Genocidal. It's insane that the descendants of the people who died horribly in the concentration camps didn't learn anything from it.
On the contrary, some of them, at least the ones participating in and justifying this, learned that it's a free pass to do anything they want.
Yikes

Cool forum b-dubs
(9 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote: Against Valkaria: A big giant pussy bitch, even if just pretending. 

Just want to say that, yes, Valkaria really is a big, pussy-assed bitch.

When Wanky-bump fell for the bait and wrote his explanation:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-concord-director-steps-down-as-studio-behind-historic-playstation-flop-waits-for-sonys-decision.986304/page-12#post-129004920

[Image: sucIDyB.png]

Valkaria originally responded by APOLOGISING to the Wankster:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-concord-director-steps-down-as-studio-behind-historic-playstation-flop-waits-for-sonys-decision.986304/page-12#post-129005172

[Image: EfESecK.png]

But once he got banned, Valkaria didn't have the trans-balls to stand by his words and instead edited his post to say 'nevermind':

[Image: vB6HO7B.png]

Truly, a pussy-ass bitch of the highest order.

Also, special shout-out to this brown-nosing little cunt, encouraging Valkaria to 'get' the Wankster's 'ass'. 

I've never heard of Vixolus before, but he's got 61,000+ posts on there. Anyone know more about this shit?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-concord-director-steps-down-as-studio-behind-historic-playstation-flop-waits-for-sonys-decision.986304/page-12#post-129006765

[Image: UskwdZm.png]

(Since there was lots of Final Fantasy talk a few pages ago, here's a Tifa Lockhart cosplaying palate cleanser: )

[Image: CA1MtZS.png]

[Image: YvSjnQR.jpeg]
Mid-season Concord was bomba, but I'm just waiting for next black celebrity to do something heinous and have BCT run defense to spice things up. PDiddy doesn't count since he's rich so it's a wash.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Wonkybump got what they deserved.
3 users liked this post: Jansen, Taco Bell Tower, books
You aim at the Kangs, you best not miss.
3 users liked this post: DavidCroquet, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(7 hours ago)books wrote: Speaking of money laundering, I wonder if Nepnep's ko-fi can still accept donations? Those Brazilians (especially the ones that look like Lucio) need all the help they can get. https://ko-fi.com/nepenthe87577

“Psst! Hey! Hey you! Did you also know this page is helping support a Black creative? Yes indeed! If empathy and progressive ambitions sound right up your alley, then what are you waiting for?”

Oh my lord, it’s all such performative bullshit. 😂
"empathy"  lol
(6 hours ago)Propagandhim wrote: "empathy"  lol

Shut up you yt cracker capitalist colonizer. Take this carrot!
4 users liked this post: benji, Taco Bell Tower, Propagandhim, Gameboy Nostalgia
Quote:
Quote:I've seen some absolutely vile things being said against the developers and some of my favorite content creators. I'm praying the game's a hit so these weirdos go back into the shadows
Yeah it's unfortunately pretty heinous and disgusting how prevalent it is on places like Twitter. I had hoped the positivity would drown them out like it had with the release date trailer, which was quite well received and they couldn't really generate much in the way of rage bait from, but they've really gone whole hog with the inclusion of top surgery scars, with some truly vile rhetoric around that, and of course their old staples of freaking out about pronouns, body type instead of sex, body sliders not letting them make women fuckable enough for their refined standards, and vitiligo options, bizarrely.

Meanwhile these dumbasses are making comparisons and statements like "why would I want to play Dragon Age when I can play BG3 instead," like you dense motherfuckers that game has pronoun & genital options and vitiligo too! They really are the dregs of humanity and just the dumbest you can find.

Corrine seems like such a sweet and earnest person it's terrible see the really horrible things they're saying about her. It will be sweet justice if this game does manage to win GOTY and sell well. All these chuds are trying to will it as Concord 2.0 so having it be a critical and commercial success would be great on its own but also just to really stick it to them
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dragon-age-the-veilguard-hands-on-previews-please-be-careful-of-spoilers.985584/page-12#post-129020493

Well now i hope it bombs hard
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, books, Gameboy Nostalgia
(6 hours ago)Propagandhim wrote: "empathy"  lol

Where's the next episode of the Bire podcast?!  Stahp
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Propagandhim, books
I dig this retroactive white washing of DA Inquisition who everybody at the time said sucked ass and didn't deserve any sort of goty and memes were made about their goty editions. But now that scars and vitiligo are options in the new game, the old game was also great. Look, I played that game for 100s of hours, but it wasn't very good. I even bought the dlc to finish the story but couldn't be bothered because it's not very good.

Origins sucked too.
(5 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Quote:
Quote:I've seen some absolutely vile things being said against the developers and some of my favorite content creators. I'm praying the game's a hit so these weirdos go back into the shadows
Yeah it's unfortunately pretty heinous and disgusting how prevalent it is on places like Twitter. I had hoped the positivity would drown them out like it had with the release date trailer, which was quite well received and they couldn't really generate much in the way of rage bait from, but they've really gone whole hog with the inclusion of top surgery scars, with some truly vile rhetoric around that, and of course their old staples of freaking out about pronouns, body type instead of sex, body sliders not letting them make women fuckable enough for their refined standards, and vitiligo options, bizarrely.

Meanwhile these dumbasses are making comparisons and statements like "why would I want to play Dragon Age when I can play BG3 instead," like you dense motherfuckers that game has pronoun & genital options and vitiligo too! They really are the dregs of humanity and just the dumbest you can find.

Corrine seems like such a sweet and earnest person it's terrible see the really horrible things they're saying about her. It will be sweet justice if this game does manage to win GOTY and sell well. All these chuds are trying to will it as Concord 2.0 so having it be a critical and commercial success would be great on its own but also just to really stick it to them
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dragon-age-the-veilguard-hands-on-previews-please-be-careful-of-spoilers.985584/page-12#post-129020493

Well now i hope it bombs hard
well yes, BG3 has all that but also its A GOOD GAME

that's the difference maker every time, yet they never see it
I understand tensions are high but there's no need to bring Origins into this. 

Re: Vixolus, they're mostly Xbox partner program posting. If you don't get schadenfreude from watching people tie themselves in knots to muster enthusiasm for Xbox, it's natural that you would not pay him much mind despite his prodigious post count.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, books
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ign-inside-annapurna-interactives-mass-walkout-internal-politics-the-surprise-remedy-deal-and-why-it-all-happened.987552/
TapDancingFreak wrote:Will wait for Jason's piece, but yeah, interested to see how this all unfolds
TapDancingFreak wrote:
Caiusto wrote:Or you could just read the piece in front of you by one of the best gaming journalists out there, but nah she isn't worth your time.
😘
Quote: Cop  User Banned (1 week): Trolling, Long history of same behavior

That "best gaming journalists out there"'s name? Albert Einstein Rebekah Valentine. 
Heh