Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(11 hours ago)Alpacx wrote:
(11 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:20 PM)DocWager wrote: He’s now pronouncing it as Hizbullah. “Putting ‘speck on that name, yo!”

Is their proof he’s actually there? The fact he’s using sketchy sources makes me think he’s an unreliable narrator.

I doubt he’s actually there just by virtue of the fact that he’s still posting, rather than being genocided in the joint US/Israeli ethnic cleansing operation.

It's more likely he's Lebanese than a "woman" on Era is an actual Era but I agree.

I bet he's a descendant of Lebanese diaspora, probably Christian who fled when Islamist fanatics started turning Lebanon into a hellhole, who rebelled against Christianity because he hated his parents. Identifies with the terrorists because "how you doing my fellow Brown people"

Basically the Era version of Mia Khalifa

Alpacx, my man, it's much, much, much more likely Spinduke is sitting on his unemployed ass in his American bedroom and...

Cosplaying as a Lebanese  Feels bad, man
(11 hours ago)Venice wrote:
(11 hours ago)Alpacx wrote:
(11 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote: I doubt he’s actually there just by virtue of the fact that he’s still posting, rather than being genocided in the joint US/Israeli ethnic cleansing operation.

It's more likely he's Lebanese than a "woman" on Era is an actual Era but I agree.

I bet he's a descendant of Lebanese diaspora, probably Christian who fled when Islamist fanatics started turning Lebanon into a hellhole, who rebelled against Christianity because he hated his parents. Identifies with the terrorists because "how you doing my fellow Brown people"

Basically the Era version of Mia Khalifa

Alpacx, my man, it's much, much, much more likely Spinduke is sitting on his unemployed ass in his American bedroom and...

Cosplaying as a Lebanese  Feels bad, man

Okay, you're right. Cosplaying as something you're not is 100% Resetera

Feeemales
(Yesterday, 01:17 PM)Polident wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:01 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Spineduke triples down on sharing Hezbollah propaganda lol 

spineduke wrote:You're talking to someone who's on the ground and witnessing these threats manifest in real time. Do you want the reality that there is a sizeable part of the population that supports Hizbullah? That they function on many layers of civil society and social welfare and you expect me to suddenly label everyone as a frothing terrorist? If someone is reporting threats at a hospital in Dahieh, they're most likely connected to Hizbullah in some capacity. I'm working with what's there - if elements of Hizbullah are reporting phone calls from Israel warning them to get the fuck out, I don't have to capitulate to you telling me to use official news sources when new sources themselves are largely mute to the reality of Israel's atrocities. Enough of your concern trolling, these comparisions to Tucker or Peterson are pathetic and a distraction.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-around-500-dead-and-over-1-600-injured.989493/page-14#post-129423585

Don’t they do this unpersoning act with Trump supporters. Or do they think Lebanese are too dumb to have agency, while MAGA are secretly smart and well read people making diabolical judgments. Bob tripped on a rock and accidentally joined Boko Haram.

(Yesterday, 01:17 PM)DocWager wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:55 PM)BIONIC wrote: Back to more important matters
https://www.resetera.com/threads/metal-gear-solid-%CE%94-snake-eater-tgs-story-trailer-screenshots.992769/page-6#post-129423555
I mean is he wrong? Connery Bond wore his proud. …The fuck is Big Boss shaving that shit?

Top of the page hot Bond

[Image: gf.gif?resize=600%2C359]

This needs an alt with Connery with a digital wig, and the words “Trans Talk” at the bottom.
Spineduke is about one Ayatollah being bombed away from posting the protocols of Zion in Arab Lawd

Quote:I wonder how many more extremists Isreal just created?

Thank you Rashida Trumps

Quote:Instead of going out of our way to suggest every poll is misguided, perhaps we should consider that yeah, Trump really does have that much support. Again.
Quote:Social media indoctrination from a young age. We're seeing the first generation grow into adulthood that were raised by "the algorithm"
Quote:I'm telling you all, i worry a regional war and the continued gaza situation could easily make her lose the state if muslim voters choose to sit out in dearborn, and I still remain confused why she never met with uncommitted. (Her polling being good there in general is easing my fears a little bit, but polls like today back up my fears lol) I'm a little convinced/worrying myself in a bare trump win and I dont think people here including me have a plan for dealing with that if he does succeed. I want to be wrong on this so so bad but it keeps me physically ill with anxiety day by day at this point.
Quote:This race is winnable, but actually winning it is going to take Democrats getting to the polls, and Harris increasing her campaign stops.
Quote:There's a tendency to want to attribute this support to the pernicious influence of social media, or just to otherwise excuse it, which has always struck me as a refusal to admit that so many people may well be just that terrible.

Including even people you may know.
Where is the JOY I keep hearing about Trumps
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx, Venice
(Yesterday, 01:01 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Spineduke triples down on sharing Hezbollah propaganda lol 

spineduke wrote:You're talking to someone who's on the ground and witnessing these threats manifest in real time. Do you want the reality that there is a sizeable part of the population that supports Hizbullah? That they function on many layers of civil society and social welfare and you expect me to suddenly label everyone as a frothing terrorist? If someone is reporting threats at a hospital in Dahieh, they're most likely connected to Hizbullah in some capacity. I'm working with what's there - if elements of Hizbullah are reporting phone calls from Israel warning them to get the fuck out, I don't have to capitulate to you telling me to use official news sources when new sources themselves are largely mute to the reality of Israel's atrocities. Enough of your concern trolling, these comparisions to Tucker or Peterson are pathetic and a distraction.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-around-500-dead-and-over-1-600-injured.989493/page-14#post-129423585

Still not banned despite countless other members being banned for linking to propaganda sources hmm

Love how he even calls it "concern trolling"
(10 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote:

Still not banned despite countless other members being banned for linking to propaganda sources hmm

Love how he even calls it "concern trolling"

How is pointing out a standard rule for everybody else “concern trolling”? Former mods get so much leeway. Regardless that’s a weak ban. Not a month, or two months. One week then he’s back to linking misinformation. Bullshit place…

Concern trolling is when someone pulls a random concern from their own ass to annoy people. Like Sunny D becoming a Concord fan to annoy people, and get angry to vent.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx
Quote:Great job guys..! Truly the actions of a smart people, not totally the actions of a blood thirsty monster.

Quote:Hezbollah are the most well armed non state actor in the world. They won't take this lightly.

Quote:An all-out war is coming. It will starts once Israel invades Lebanon which is what Hezbollah wants. This will likely occur in the next few days.

Quote:Israel is happy suckling from the U.S.' teat, and the U.S. gets mild pleasure out of it.
Boys club?

Quote:send bombs over to tel aviv

Quote:I wish it were bots in my german bubbles, but I know way too many of them personally. They literally substituted their racist nationalism using Israel.
they did what?
(10 hours ago)Nintex wrote:
Quote:Great job guys..! Truly the actions of a smart people, not totally the actions of a blood thirsty monster.

Quote:Hezbollah are the most well armed non state actor in the world. They won't take this lightly.

Quote:An all-out war is coming. It will starts once Israel invades Lebanon which is what Hezbollah wants. This will likely occur in the next few days.

Quote:Israel is happy suckling from the U.S.' teat, and the U.S. gets mild pleasure out of it.
Boys club?

Quote:send bombs over to tel aviv

Quote:I wish it were bots in my german bubbles, but I know way too many of them personally. They literally substituted their racist nationalism using Israel.
they did what?

Like they are Nazi’s. hmm
Quote:It is weird that Hezbollah has not responded in any big way. Seems like Israel has succeeded in limiting Hezbollahs fire power.

You would have expected Hezbollah to launch much bigger barrages by now.

Or they are waiting but what are they waiting for?

Sadly if Israel succeeds here it will be used to justify even more mass murder of innocent civilians.

They are seriously sad that Hezbollah lost Dead

You know what Hezbollah is waiting for? Their Funeral, cuz they fucking dead bro Yeshrug

Quote:I think it's pointless to argue these kinds of things (sorry for my original comment) but at least in my eyes Israel and Netanyahu are far worse than Putin. Gaza don't even have any military. There's no strategic or resource to gain, it's just out of pure hatred. But again I see no real point and think my post originally added nothing to the discussion. I'm just angry
Israel and Netanyahu are far worse than Putin
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, DavidCroquet, Taco Bell Tower, books
(Yesterday, 08:41 AM)Potato wrote:
(Yesterday, 05:09 AM)ClothedMac wrote:
(Yesterday, 04:58 AM)benji wrote: Like, do they seriously think Israel wouldn't attack Iran to take out their nukes?

Or that Israel wouldn't glass Iran for nuking an Israeli city?

Seriously, their threads are so stupid. Earlier they were doubting whether the Israeli military even could beat Hezbollah in a real military battle. Taking about how Israeli tanks are "weak" or something. lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-around-500-dead-and-over-1-600-injured.989493/page-6#post-129304122
[Image: KmmfyTW.png]

And nobody can point out how wrong this guy is or they will be labeled a Jew Lover.  All the people capable of tying their own shoes (or had heard of Hezbollah before this year) avoid those threads for that reason.  The level of knowledge and history gets reduced to Nepenthe levels every day and nobody can try to stop it.

This is the latest info: 

Quote:The IDF says it carried out Friday's air strike while Hezbollah leadership met at the group's central headquarters in Dahiyeh, south of Beirut.

In addition to killing Nasrallah, the IDF says, the attack also killed Ali Karki, the commander of Hezbollah's southern front, and other Hezbollah commanders.

The Lebanese health ministry earlier said six people had been killed and 91 injured in the attacks, which levelled six apartment buildings.
Win

This article is pretty fucking hilarious in hindsight
https://www.thetimes.com/world/israel-hamas-war/article/how-battled-hardened-hezbollah-is-luring-israel-into-killing-zone-vlw8cvtzm

I like this one...
Quote:Indeed, Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, said last week that an Israeli invasion of southern Lebanon was not a threat but a “historic opportunity”.

“historic opportunity”
Guess he was kinda right  Rofl Rofl
“I think Net’n’Yahoo is worse than my parents” - Melody Sharts
Hamas...crushed.

Hezbollah...methodically dismantled.

Iran...impotent. 

Axis of Resistance bros, I don't feel too good.
“It’s crazy that all those years wasted on the Middle-East, and we could’ve sent those blood sucking Jews instead.”
Four pages back, but why tf am I reading international analysis from fat dweebs who debate showering as racist oppression (probably) on a Saturday morning?
5 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, benji, Potato, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(Yesterday, 12:16 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-around-500-dead-and-over-1-600-injured.989493/page-13#post-129422715

AshenOne wrote:
Ryu_Ken wrote:Rest in piss.

Too bad he died without taking IDF terrorists and Netannyahu with him.
Its a waste for him to die this early.

Full mask off!

Popcorn Feel that? It's beginning. This will be a great episode.

User they quoted
Quote:User banned (1 week): insensitive drive-by; the thread you posted in was about hundreds of dead civilians, ignoring that is insensitive to the people who live in that region and just want to live their lives
Quote:Rest in piss.
(10 hours ago)killamajig wrote: I like this one...
Quote:Indeed, Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, said last week that an Israeli invasion of southern Lebanon was not a threat but a “historic opportunity”.

“historic opportunity”
Guess he was kinda right  Rofl Rofl

See, I don't like Israel bombing cities either but why the fuck do they then go as far as shilling what Hezbollah is trying to sell. A group that happily fought for Assad in Syria by the way.

Edit: oh wait the quote is from the article, nevermind
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:Hezbollah absolutely have the capability to escalate. They have much more destructive armaments than firing rockets. They don't want an all war. They said as soon as the war in Gaza stops the rockets stop and I get they are hardly good faith actors but then call their bluff. There is no military solution to this. End the occupation.

Quote:I suggest you shut the fuck up. Your shitty president is enabling the genocide of a people and you can't stop your ass from pointing to the other guys. I'm so tired of you fuckers who have no connection to anyone from Palestine or Lebanon talking about what's best for them.
lol

Quote:Hezbollah would be accused of using human shields and forcing the vulnerable to stay / refuse to allow them to leave
And why would they be accused of this I wonder Thinking

Spoiler: Ultimate Gacha roll (click to show)
[Image: GYanJ9la8AAPUW4?format=jpg]

For those just tuning in, the Hezbollah cell on ResetEra is not happy they got pwned

Spoiler: Free Bonus Gacha Roll (click to show)
[Image: GYjy38waQAAQxgr?format=jpg]
(Yesterday, 11:29 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(Yesterday, 11:22 AM)Jansen wrote: https://bsky.app/profile/melodyshreds.bsky.social/post/3l56yxnku7c2o

Quote:all i really wanted today was some company, no one offered...

And evidently you didn't ask. God what an idiot

Quote:I don't think I'll ever experience another moment of happiness in my life.

Stahp Melds keep it together! You need your passport so you can live with your love in Canada!

jesus just turn your head 20 degrees and look at your nearest gundam figurine, that should bring you happiness

if they don't spark joy then why do you even have them
(9 hours ago)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:16 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-around-500-dead-and-over-1-600-injured.989493/page-13#post-129422715

AshenOne wrote:Too bad he died without taking IDF terrorists and Netannyahu with him.
Its a waste for him to die this early.

Full mask off!

Popcorn Feel that? It's beginning. This will be a great episode.

User they quoted
Quote:User banned (1 week): insensitive drive-by; the thread you posted in was about hundreds of dead civilians, ignoring that is insensitive to the people who live in that region and just want to live their lives

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, killamajig, Taco Bell Tower
(Yesterday, 09:14 AM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/shout-out-to-navid-khavari-for-putting-so-many-queer-npcs-in-star-wars-outlaws.995142/
TableManners, post: 129418827, member: 162888 wrote:After making the story of Far Cry 6 the queerest first person shooter in recent memory with gays, lesbians, drag queens and trans kids being part of the rebel force fighting against Anton Castillo, Navid Khavari being hired as Narrative Director for Star Wars Outlaws was a wonderful thing.

With Star Wars having traditionally absolutely fuckall gay or queer representation, it's a delight to hear at least half a dozen NPC conversations on the streets of Tattooine or Akiva talking about their 'husbands' or 'wives' as same sex characters.

More please. 🏳️‍🌈
Snoring Snoring Snoring
Zero replies after 9 hours lol
Finally there he is

B Dumbs wrote:Guys, can we NOT make this about Trump? He isn't in power and as far as we know he's not pulling a Reagan behind the scenes trying to make shit worse. Stop derailing the thread. The people directly affect by this don't want to hear those of us who aren't go on about how Trump will be worse when they're literally in the middle of getting bunker busters dropped on their neighborhoods!

The inmates are ignoring him
Constructive

construct, post: 129427509, member: 71083 wrote:is there any easy trick to blasting [USER=167325]ResetEra_Newsbot[/USER] into space? i tried to put it on ignore but it continues to shit up the search results

Dave., post: 129428427, member: 15451 wrote:I believe you can ignore it's whole forum and that fixes the search results?

construct, post: 129428745, member: 71083 wrote:nah doesn't seem to help

B-Dubs, post: 129428934, member: 143 wrote:The only way that stuff would be showing up in the search results is if you were doing a search from the main page. We literally have it set up to default to searching the part of the site you are in, thereby totally ignoring the newsbot. So if you're doing a search for a gaming thing, just do it in the gaming forum. Anything else? Do it from the etc forum.

[Image: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg]

Pellaidh, post: 129429171, member: 9587 wrote:FYI this feature never worked correctly for me on mobile, so I'm wouldn't be surprised if others had issues with it as well. (works fine on desktop, but I'd have to imagine phones are the primary way people access this site)

construct, post: 129429327, member: 71083 wrote:[Image: Screenshot-137.png]
if i click search it filters it out, but i was hoping to remove it from the quick search

B-Dubs, post: 129429825, member: 143 wrote:That's obviously a bug, we'll get that fixed.

[Image: EwCSCtWXYAIqSZ_.png]
Hanukkah is gonna be awesome this year
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, kaleidoscopium, Nintex
https://www.resetera.com/threads/it-looks-like-silent-hill-2-remake-is-starting-to-be-leaked-people-can-play-it-on-their-ps5.995028/#post-129407373

ComedianSmasher
Quote:I can't wait to see what fresh nonsense Bloober added in their "new story elements".
Yes so you can post how you could do a better job since you're a writer.
oh boy Joe Biden openly sides with Israel, calls the death of Nasrallah a "measure of justice"

Quote:I can't not overstate how much I hate Genocide Joe.

Mike 

I mean, the fear for all out war in the region is real… but this has been some smart military operations. The success of the pager attack created a big opportunity to pass on.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(9 hours ago)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
Lebanon: 9 people died
Era: millions dead, the streets are rivers of blood!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvel-editor-tom-breevort-peter-and-mary-jane-can-never-get-married-again.994899/#post-129400596
Quote:Why can't Disney fire these guys?
Cuz Marvel boot lickers would rage
Melody Shreds
Quote:Shit like this is why I started to read manga instead
Cuz Marvel doesn't have loli stuff  EAT FRESH
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Hap Shaughnessy
https://www.resetera.com/threads/it-looks-like-silent-hill-2-remake-is-starting-to-be-leaked-people-can-play-it-on-their-ps5.995028/page-4#post-129431955

RedMercury, post: 129431955, member: 36769 wrote:How can I get this and play it early? My life has sucked lately, this would be really great

[Image: hot-fuzz.gif]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/reseteras-favorite-game-results-thread.983967/
Quote:1212 Hogwarts Legacy
Black Myth: Wukong and Stellar Blade are nowhere to be found.  I can understand Stellar Blade because  Klepek