Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
who is ted danson? dateline='[url=tel:1727811115' wrote: 1727811115[/url]']
$400M  lol
$400M  $400M  $400M  $400M  $400M  $400M  $400M  $400M  $400M  $400M  $400M  $400M 

$4 lol lol

Rumor has it that online SJWs are working hard behind the scenes to have “400m” be classified as a forbidden hate number, akin to 1488.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/raising-funds-for-the-displaced-affected-by-the-war-lebanon.997968/

Quote:They actively help anyone, regardless of creed and race.

Is it tho? AWESHUM
So that was the catch, catch 22. Sure, you could report something that is bannable, but that could get you banned too. And the only way to ensure you didn't get banned was by trying to get other people banned, which could net you a banning.

The officers of course denied the existence of catch 22 and would regularly ban anyone for mentioning that things can be or should be banned. But if you didn't ask for something or someone to be banned eventually, in a cosmic sense, the universe would turn and it would be you who had done something that someone would report in order to get you banned. The existence of catch 22 meant that there could never be a list of banned things, topics or people, because reading it would be a reason for someone to report you and get you banned.

One way to avoid a banning with catch 22 was to put crabapples up your shirt when you were trying to get someone banned. They could try to ban you and you could say 'But don't you see? Crabapples!' and it would often work, because why would someone with Crabapples up their shirt be wrong about trying to get their comrade banned?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-up-2024-10-01-ground-invasion-underway.989493/page-26#post-129575568 wrote:If WW3 somehow starts as a result of all this, we know which nation is to blame more than anyone else.
Its amazing how condemnations go around so strongly when anyone takes a swing at Israel, but when they level housing blocks and take down hundreds of innocents in the process, its self defense.
There is no justice in this world. ALL of them need to be stopped.

This sounds like some guy I read about. However, the the more I learn about that guy, the more I don’t care for him.

He also said something about the jews being responsible for dragging the world into a war and wanted to stop ALL of them.
Why is there a user who has Canadian in his name? I thought benji ran the show here and the benji I know would never allow a Canadian on this site.

At least I hope there is a strict rule to swiftly ban any French Canadians.
Thank God I'm not French Canadian

Ree generously gives Money to Hezbollah but refuses to give money to the great Melody Shreds who is frankly much more deserving of financial aids Trumps
I legit do not get them cheering for Iran. Like, they want you dead simply for being an American. It doesn't matter if you're a Muslim or not.

The far left / communists have broken so many brains over the past few years, even people I know in real life and it's a shame. They were once decent people and now it's all "The West is awful. If someone opposes the West they are correct. China correct, Russia correct, etc."

And to think I was nearly on that track awhile ago as well. Thank God I smartened up and now am pretty firmly a liberal, sometimes leaning to the centre more on things.

Malarkey!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-up-2024-10-01-ground-invasion-underway.989493/page-27#post-129577707

Like seriously, were they fucking dropped on their heads as children?
(10-01-2024, 08:20 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Ha, Brazil got banned

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-officials-believe-iran-is-preparing-imminent-ballistic-missile-attack-against-israel.997329/page-4#post-129563640

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-officials-believe-iran-is-preparing-imminent-ballistic-missile-attack-against-israel.997329/page-4#post-129563646

Should have been longer in my opinion. Guy is a communist piece of trash.

Should be perm, he's always been an asshole, even while modding his posts insulted members. But he's got connections to leaks sometimes, so he's protected.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-up-2024-10-01-ground-invasion-underway.989493/page-27#post-129578046
Quote:No people should be shamed for voting trump.

Banplz

You know it's going to happen.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
Apparently the only one the Iranian missile barrage actually managed to kill was a random Palastinian dude standing in the streets. A pile of missile debris dropped on the dude and it looks like a fucking Looney Tunes skit in the video.

Well done, Iran.
(10-01-2024, 08:05 PM)DocWager wrote:
(10-01-2024, 07:35 PM)Nintex wrote:
(10-01-2024, 07:30 PM)Jansen wrote: Also 3 days of no burger money from stevyrow for Melody Shreds.

She's hungry, someone help

I’m gonna find a way now to slice my wrists with this iPhone.

Korone is hardcore, though. 

ufup

3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower
rzks21
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-up-2024-10-01-ground-invasion-underway.989493/page-27#post-129578703

This guy is a straight up anti-Semite.

Probably had a favourite book from an Austrian fellow that killed himself in the 1940s.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Apropos of nothing in particular, we're all in agreement that SilentPanda is the most blatant/obvious Chinese CCP shill on that website, right? All he does is post negative news about Tesla, the elections, US hegemony in decline, etc.
(10-01-2024, 09:25 PM)Echelon wrote: Apropos of nothing in particular, we're all in agreement that SilentPanda is the most blatant/obvious Chinese CCP shill on that website, right? All he does is post negative news about Tesla, the elections, US hegemony in decline, etc.

Doge 

No, dude is Taiwanese and has shit spoken about CCP before, or at least I remember being critical in the VTuber thread.

He is just ERA lefty.
(10-01-2024, 09:25 PM)Echelon wrote: Apropos of nothing in particular, we're all in agreement that SilentPanda is the most blatant/obvious Chinese CCP shill on that website, right? All he does is post negative news about Tesla, the elections, US hegemony in decline, etc.

And wholesale articles. No independent thought in that brain. Plus he claims he's from Taiwan so being a CCP stooge would be strange. Not unheard of though.

Lighinthedarkness is another one who's a shill for anything anti-West. Wholesale articles, bad grammar and spelling, not too much independent thought.
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx
(10-01-2024, 09:12 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: Apparently the only one the Iranian missile barrage actually managed to kill was a random Palastinian dude standing in the streets. A pile of missile debris dropped on the dude and it looks like a fucking Looney Tunes skit in the video.
Well done, Iran.

if that's the only casualty than the missile barrage may have killed more people in Iran than in Israel and Palestine 

I know, it's Mossad's unserious X account. Press F to doubt.

Still, I hope it gets pointed out on IranEra
(10-01-2024, 09:29 PM)Boredfrom wrote:

Doge 

No, dude is Taiwanese and has shit spoken about CCP before, or at least I remember being critical in the VTuber thread.

He is just ERA lefty.

Oh, I guess I missed that part.
I'm not sure silent panda even understands half the stuff he posts. He just knows that hating Elon is popular on RE so he posts it
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-elite-college-students-who-can%E2%80%99t-read-books.997767/page-3#post-129579309

Quote:I need to read more classics. I've really fallen off them, but they're classic for a reason. I went into Moby Dick expecting a dense slog of Melville horseshit (think "Billy Budd") and was blown away by how delightful, witty, transgressive, and flamingly gay it was.

Quote:Gender
    Queer

I always assumed queer meant someone was gay, not a fucking gender. Plus the guy is a furry so Lord help us all.

I've read Moby Dick and never once, ever, considered it to be gay in any nature. Being a furry is like a disease to the brain, one that can hopefully be cured by growing the fuck up and stop acting like a damn fool.
4 users liked this post: Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
I remember him being outspoken against China during a big VTuber controversy some years back (some Chinese nationalist harassed a big AmericanJapanese VTuber, to the point that the Agency abandoned Chinese expansion plans).
(10-01-2024, 09:36 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-elite-college-students-who-can%E2%80%99t-read-books.997767/page-3#post-129579309

Quote:I need to read more classics. I've really fallen off them, but they're classic for a reason. I went into Moby Dick expecting a dense slog of Melville horseshit (think "Billy Budd") and was blown away by how delightful, witty, transgressive, and flamingly gay it was.

Quote:Gender
    Queer

I always assumed queer meant someone was gay, not a fucking gender. Plus the guy is a furry so Lord help us all.

I've read Moby Dick and never once, ever, considered it to be gay in any nature. Being a furry is like a disease to the brain, one that can hopefully be cured by growing the fuck up and stop acting like a damn fool.

Moby dick is famously homoerotic. Melville's early career was basically romance novels about sailors on ships. Whitman is their national poet too, which is funny considering how hung up on sex they get.
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Boredfrom, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
(10-01-2024, 09:20 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: rzks21
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-up-2024-10-01-ground-invasion-underway.989493/page-27#post-129578703

This guy is a straight up anti-Semite.

Probably had a favourite book from an Austrian fellow that killed himself in the 1940s.

Yeah, forget about the Jews safety concerns after the Holocaust, and that many felt unsafe remaining in Europe and wanted to build a state where they could defend themselves, or forget the cultural significance of Judea or that a large population of Jews already lives in Palestine prior to the creation of Israel, or hell...in the aftermath of WWII, European borders were being redrawn and populations were still in flux and that adding a carve out for territory for a new Jewish state (that not even the Jews wanted in "coastal Germany") would have been extremely complex politically...or that Zionist organizations had already been developing institutions and infrastructure in Palestine for decades and had gained financial backing and international support through the Balfour Declaration and League of Nations mandate....forget all that, displacement of people is evil, and German people must be displaced because evil is good when I do it.
(10-01-2024, 06:30 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: B-Dumbs

Quote:My favorite book is Catch-22 and it's still the funniest book I've ever read. Shit is almost 100 years old, it's just that fucking good and it's not the only one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22 wrote:the novel was first published in 1961
Wut
What is even the point of winning this idealogical argument about colonialism and who stole what.  Israel is there.  They are not dismantling their own state. lol Work on making a government that demands peaceful coexistence.  Everything else isn't working.
When are the admins going to whip up an AI to detect AI generated threads and posts

I know that would make them hypocrites but they're really good at that
4 users liked this post: Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(10-01-2024, 09:51 PM)Propagandhim wrote: They are not dismantling their own state.
Hence the need for an international coalition. Social Justice Warrior 2
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Propagandhim
That Israel wants peace has always been clear from their actions. They returned a lot of land to the arabs over the years to ensure peace. It worked with Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other countries. Iran is just fucking around where they shouldn't with their KGB trained proxy armies. Partially on behalf on Putin. 

The conflict in Lebanon is mostly just the fall out of the "Iranian revolution" an attempt by Islamists to conquer Lebanon and other countries that failed but left rifts in formerly peaceful countries. Lebanon was once known as the Paris of the Middle East and was plunged into a deadly civil war that it never really recovered from.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
I'm not exactly sure why they're begging for Iran to do anything here, a couple days ago they were telling me Hezbollah was maybe the finest fighting force ever assembled and would humiliate Israel the instant they tried to do anything. They were going to make Saddam's unbeatable Republican Guard look like pushovers.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kendrick-lamar-and-%E2%80%98south-park%E2%80%99-creators-matt-stone-trey-parker%E2%80%99s-new-live-action-comedy-movie-has-seemingly-started-filming.998034/
Quote:Uh.. South Park guys and slavery...

best of luck, human race.
Quote:A 15 second South Park "joke" extended out to a feature length film.

Should be greeeeeeaaaaaaat.
Quote:The ingredients are there for something completely unhinged
Quote:Can't wait to see how they'll include transphobia in this.
4 users liked this post: MJBarret, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, Hap Shaughnessy