Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(7 hours ago)Nintex wrote:
Quote:It's hard to explain how much of a fucking loser Elon is.
Quote:If only a sinkhole could open up beneath that rally
Quote:I honestly can't think of anyone more cringe than Elon.

He's just cringe personified and distilled into a person.
Quote:What's wild is that he has been a complete piece of shit for several years, continually gets worse and worse year after year and yet he still has fans. Makes you wonder about people.
[Image: GZKcmOIWEAA9vFL?format=jpg&name=small]
Elon

They hate nothing quite so much as someone who they dick sucked for years expressing an opinion which isn't in complete lockstep with their extremist views on politics, gender, sexuality or climate change. 

Elon and Joanne (TERF cunt) are the two most prominent examples.
4 users liked this post: benji, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Boredfrom
I mean Elon does seem to have that 4chan troll energy but without any self awareness
https://www.resetera.com/threads/toxic-fandom-how-hollywood-is-battling-fans-who-are-%E2%80%98just-out-for-blood%E2%80%99-%E2%80%94-from-social-media-boot-camps-to-superfan-focus-groups.1000101/page-3#post-129753951

Nepenthe wrote:I was lucky in that, despite my bullying issues, I had an actual friend group into the same shit I was, and one of those people is literally my best friend to this day. So it was easy for all that shit to be left behind the moment I graduated.
Is it tho?

Quote:But ultimately I think these cycles of abuse are in turn driven by an individual's given inclinations towards entitled, vengeful, and retributive modes of thinking. I imagine many of these folks had few to no friends not just because their interests were niche, but because they were so antisocial, negative, and spiteful that they were unable to find the other kids who also liked nerdy shit too, or perhaps drove away potentially-interested kids.

Their passions were not just mere interests, but escapes into headspaces and communities were they had more control. If they were truly far gone, they'd liken the experience to being minoritized- of being genuinely oppressed for something that was harmless. Well, now that comic book films are a billion dollar industry, these aggrieved nerds feel like the Kings of the Castle. They were there all along, and finally all the bullies are playing catch up. We're just visitors in their domain, and they're going to subject us to the shit they felt they went through.
Thinking

Quote:They just literally never grew up and moved on.
Spiders
(6 hours ago)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/toxic-fandom-how-hollywood-is-battling-fans-who-are-%E2%80%98just-out-for-blood%E2%80%99-%E2%80%94-from-social-media-boot-camps-to-superfan-focus-groups.1000101/page-3#post-129753951

Nepenthe wrote:I was lucky in that, despite my bullying issues, I had an actual friend group into the same shit I was, and one of those people is literally my best friend to this day. So it was easy for all that shit to be left behind the moment I graduated.
Is it tho?

Quote:But ultimately I think these cycles of abuse are in turn driven by an individual's given inclinations towards entitled, vengeful, and retributive modes of thinking. I imagine many of these folks had few to no friends not just because their interests were niche, but because they were so antisocial, negative, and spiteful that they were unable to find the other kids who also liked nerdy shit too, or perhaps drove away potentially-interested kids.

Their passions were not just mere interests, but escapes into headspaces and communities were they had more control. If they were truly far gone, they'd liken the experience to being minoritized- of being genuinely oppressed for something that was harmless. Well, now that comic book films are a billion dollar industry, these aggrieved nerds feel like the Kings of the Castle. They were there all along, and finally all the bullies are playing catch up. We're just visitors in their domain, and they're going to subject us to the shit they felt they went through.
Thinking

Quote:They just literally never grew up and moved on.
Spiders
Thank god she found her way to ethno nationalism and pop marxism instead of embracing any childish or vengeful ideas.

Quote:What's wild is that he has been a complete piece of shit for several years, continually gets worse and worse year after year and yet he still has fans. Makes you wonder about people.
Elon

Jesus Christ, that photo. lol 

lmao
(6 hours ago)Potato wrote: They hate nothing quite so much as someone who they dick sucked for years expressing an opinion which isn't in complete lockstep with their extremist views on politics, gender, sexuality or climate change.

Hesright

I don’t like Elon but is clear a lot of people hate his guts because they were hyper fans of the asshole for years. 

(Is good I never particularly liked him Egomaniac )
White Men Can’t Jump

[Image: virtual-cover-final.jpg]
We need to replace the current Musk emoji with that  lol
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bugs-bunny-shows-of-his-sharon-stone-impression-in-new-multiversus-tie-in-comic.1001475/#post-129739737

Fat4all wrote:id fuck Bugs Bunny

id eat they ass

i am the night
oops
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(6 hours ago)Potato wrote:

Elon

They hate nothing quite so much as someone who they dick sucked for years expressing an opinion which isn't in complete lockstep with their extremist views on politics, gender, sexuality or climate change. 

Ehhhhh… I still wouldn’t side with a retard like Elon.
(6 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote: I mean Elon does seem to have that 4chan troll energy but without any self awareness

What the fuck I love Elon now!
3 users liked this post: benji, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Only a few more days until the October 7th HamasEra celebration thread.  Heartbeat
https://www.resetera.com/threads/just-not-your-day.1001775/#post-129757551

berts08, post: 129757413, member: 76236 wrote:Anyone have days like these?

On Thursday morning at 5am, I fell out of bed and smacked my face just below my right eye on my bedside cabinet. I hurt both my knees from the fall and hurt my right arm somehow. Later that day I went for a walk, about halfway in my walk I felt a sharp pain in my right ankle. I look down, and a wasp was on my sock, the bastard had stung me. The pain was really, really sore and I couldn't walk on my right foot. I was stung only once by a bee over 30 years ago so this was my first time ever being stung by a wasp and its right up there with the worst pain I have felt. The worst of the pain lasted over 24 hours, and it's still sore today. Also, my ankle has swollen where the bastard stung me. Thursday was just not my day. Anyone any other stories to add?

dab0ne, post: 129757551, member: 18965 wrote:Bummer.

Found out my wife cheated on me a few years ago. Not a wasp but it really stung

Dead
(5 hours ago)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/just-not-your-day.1001775/#post-129757551

berts08, post: 129757413, member: 76236 wrote:Anyone have days like these?

On Thursday morning at 5am, I fell out of bed and smacked my face just below my right eye on my bedside cabinet. I hurt both my knees from the fall and hurt my right arm somehow. Later that day I went for a walk, about halfway in my walk I felt a sharp pain in my right ankle. I look down, and a wasp was on my sock, the bastard had stung me. The pain was really, really sore and I couldn't walk on my right foot. I was stung only once by a bee over 30 years ago so this was my first time ever being stung by a wasp and its right up there with the worst pain I have felt. The worst of the pain lasted over 24 hours, and it's still sore today. Also, my ankle has swollen where the bastard stung me. Thursday was just not my day. Anyone any other stories to add?

dab0ne, post: 129757551, member: 18965 wrote:Bummer.

Found out my wife cheated on me a few years ago.  Not a wasp but  it really stung

Dead
[Image: 1*WUBulr7GZx7-6_fgI14Ghg.jpeg]
[Image: 3AZng0V.png]

[Image: tl17Tkj.png]
(6 hours ago)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/bugs-bunny-shows-of-his-sharon-stone-impression-in-new-multiversus-tie-in-comic.1001475/#post-129739737

Fat4all wrote:id fuck Bugs Bunny

id eat they ass

i am the night

Yeah Elon gives of retard vibes with out the realization that he is.
(7 hours ago)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:The anti-dev rhetoric on Era has really gotten out of control this past year. We like to pretend this is a pro-dev space because people say all the right things about crunch and lay-offs, but the average user hasn't done anywhere near enough to legitimately interrogate their role as a gamer in all of that, and whether the way they conduct themselves online actually reflects those beliefs.

Just looking at the "Graphic Fidelity I Expect Next Gen" thread as an example. The amount of posts there that are thinly veiled versions of "devs are lazy" or "devs are ripping us off by not doing more of X" is so disappointing. And many of the same people saying things like that will be the first to complain about bloated development times and games taking so long to release these days. It's so contradictory, but even if it wasn't, it's just straight up shitty.

Concord was also an incredibly depressing example of what OP described. People all over the internet, including Era, were actively wishing for the game's failure, which in turn can mean nothing other than job insecurity for the devs. It's totally fine that people weren't sold on the game's reveal or beta, and it's totally normal (if unfortunate) that a game would flop as a result. But people salivated in that failure, and used it as some sort of proof that they were right to behave the way they had been. Whether or not the game was a smash hit or an utter flop, nothing could justify the kind of rhetoric that developed around Concord.

Rolleyes

Their brainwormed minds really can only think in terms of Pro-[group] or Anti-[group]. They have no concept of describing reality as reality sits, truth for truth's sake, and opinions being opinions. It's all about team warfare with them, and every last thing we laugh at them for stems from that juvenile mindset.
(Yesterday, 05:32 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Must be nice to ignore all the racism, sexism, and Zionism by leaving the forum whenever you want.  Wish I could take a vacation from being marginalized...no, no, no, cool, cool, just take your break from our lived experiences presented on one of the few places on the internet that were allowed to have voices on and enjoy the privileges of your life without hearing us scream out in pain.  You might even enjoy the genocide from afar, who knows?  Cool cool cool

when they removed the nice indian lady from land o lakes butter, do you think she felt margerinalized
(4 hours ago)Uncle wrote:
(Yesterday, 05:32 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Must be nice to ignore all the racism, sexism, and Zionism by leaving the forum whenever you want.  Wish I could take a vacation from being marginalized...no, no, no, cool, cool, just take your break from our lived experiences presented on one of the few places on the internet that were allowed to have voices on and enjoy the privileges of your life without hearing us scream out in pain.  You might even enjoy the genocide from afar, who knows?  Cool cool cool

when they removed the nice indian lady from land o lakes butter, do you think she felt margerinalized

[Image: giphy.gif]
Everyone's favourite diversity analyst (only for black and brown people) has another topic for you guessed it, the Switch 2

https://www.resetera.com/threads/protendo-everything-pointing-towards-an-imminent-switch-2-reveal.1001844/

And of course, the video is from a black YouTuber (what, are you fuckin' stupid and think it'd be some cracker)

lmao

Him and Angie are both fucking dumb beyond belief. All they do is post rumor threads. Hell, half of the gaming section are rumor threads.
DevilPuncher wrote:Seems like a tame offense for a Kick streamer to be banned for considering there are actual pedophiles on the site, but what do I know? Maybe they're finally afraid of litigation?

Rolleyes yeah, tame offense…
The funniest joke Fat4all could pull is being permanently banned for the amount of cringe he radiates and how legitimately stupid he is.

Success

Oh my fucking God, I posted this video as a funny video before. This commie shit is posting it unironically I'm pretty sure

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-4-dont-complain-do-something.962805/page-593#post-129769797

Just move to China already. Enjoy your social credit score and government surveillance that you claim is worse in the Western world you degenerate fuck.
Macam wrote:I hope Lina Khan, while wearing a Mao shirt with laser eyes, greenlights BYD cars with federal rebates in response to that Musk photo.

Oddly specific.
Not gonna lie, those photos of Musk make him look like the Hobo sleeping outside my local OXXO. The hat accentuates his baldness.
(3 hours ago)Boredfrom wrote: Not gonna lie, those photos of Musk make him look like the Hobo sleeping outside my local OXXO. The hat accentuates his baldness.

He should have just gone bald and gotten buff like Jeff did.

[Image: 5967a44d0976db56008b4e6d?width=800&forma...&auto=webp]
Chief Anti-Semite (who should have been banned a long time ago)

Quote:No offense but i'm not listening to any forum posters over well researched works to hell and back by independent people dawg. I'm on the negro left, I'm talking Du Bois left and I see the most absolute insane, objectively FBI pilled type takes about my people from my own(alleged)people that live in the same country on this very site and in real life. You'd have to start dropping citations or play that game with somebody else.

Ceerious is from China I'm pretty sure. What a fucking cunt he is.

Quote:From Land of the free, Home of the slave

I know they have a bunch of stupid titles, gender identities and places where people are from on the forum, but that one just reeks of stupidity. I know he's referring to the USA but it's like you dolt, slavery has existed for thousands of years.
What's even the point of being a billionaire if all that money can't even save your hairline? Sigh.
Imagine using the race card against a leftist not Sinopilled Chinese poster living in China. lol 

Imagine doing it while talking about China and labor wages.  Teehee