Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(10-07-2024, 09:33 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: just look up docking

I'm made a terrible mistake.

Willam
Quote:Persona 3-5 have been consistently homophobic, unfortunately.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
5 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian, MJBarret, D3RANG3D, Venice
(10-08-2024, 02:02 AM)books wrote: I'm about 30 pages back. Man these people suck ass.

They claim they do but I'm not sure they're being honest.

Maybe I'm just too cynical because of that fat fuck who owns lots of expensive stuff but claims they haven't eaten.

If you're going to beg for money for food, maybe try not being a sphere.
(10-08-2024, 12:09 PM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote:

Willam

Has there ever been an ambitious enough director who thought to score a docking scene to No Time For Caution?
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Venice
(10-08-2024, 09:08 AM)Chudder Barbarity wrote: Sorry, but I'm gonna have to put staff in danger here and say you're wrong.

Oh my god, that's my kink.

Horny Mouf Noah
3 users liked this post: benji, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
(10-08-2024, 12:09 PM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote:

Willam

got em
(10-08-2024, 09:18 AM)Rendle wrote:
(10-08-2024, 07:57 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(10-08-2024, 05:25 AM)Alpacx wrote: So B-Dumbs Has Posted since that Chief Malik Electronic Intifada post that is still there.
Banplz 

I guess some disinformation is more equal than others.
Trumps

The link has now been removed per mod edit. However no ban was issued.

What the fuck?

Link? What link

Putin

I'm really amazed that he just got away with it. Like seriously a new level of mod depravity. They perma ban people for liking boobs but a guy with a history of histories of fucked up shit, the guy who previously said "Israel shouldn't exist", linking to absolutely blatant propaganda that celebrates October 7th as a military operation, getting less than a slap on the wrist with the mods basically just covering up his post. 

Jesus fucking Christ man
[Image: T7TXrTb.jpeg]

[Image: YZU780a.jpeg]

[Image: Axz5tXU.jpeg]

[Image: 1vet51v.jpeg]

So he pleads guilty to the to the lesser class B Misdemeanor and they drop the class A misdemeanor. 

Got 18 months of probation and a $ 739.00 fine. lol

Good job, leftistlawyer. Noodlesoup could of represented himself and got the same thing. What an absolutely useless fucking lawyer. No wonder he doesn't charge anything because he doesn't do anything. (Except post to social media during the case)

[Image: LY6KCBc.jpeg]
[Image: tumblr_nrltbo6GO21t55xupo1_400.gif]Mods are like “You know authoritarians, and far-right ideologies aren’t so bad… IF THEY AREN’T AMERICAN, OR JEWWWWWWWISH!!!

Shocked Pikachu
https://www.threads.net/@theleftistlawyer/post/DA2Tr1NRD_c

Quote:theleftistlawyer
10h10 hours ago
I lose followers every time I say this, but everything you say On Here is read by American law enforcement and if you're in the United States yes your posts On Here can be evidence.
In short, there's a reason organizers use Signal. Don't post crimes on main. And that includes voicing material support for hummus.

Rofl
(10-08-2024, 02:03 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.threads.net/@theleftistlawyer/post/DA2Tr1NRD_c

10h10 hours ago
I lose followers every time I say this, but everything you say On Here is read by American law enforcement and if you're in the United States yes your posts On Here can be evidence.
In short, there's a reason organizers use Signal. Don't post crimes on main. And that includes voicing material support for hummus.

Rofl

I hope you guys have her posts saved, and email them to her local authorities so they can share them with the FBI. Hopefully just to her a one week reprimand.

Edit: Oh shit, is she revealing that Noodlesoup went to jail because of her posts!?!? Hope Noodle stuffs his ass with glass. Rape still hurts, even if you are half a fat.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx, kaleidoscopium, Venice
Yeah I was wondering that too. And I wonder if they're just trying to disguise hamas with hummus?. So they don't get reported?.?

Either way, what a shit show.  lol
(10-08-2024, 02:12 PM)killamajig wrote: Yeah I was wondering that too. And I wonder if they're just trying to disguise hamas with hummus?. So they don't get reported?.?

Either way, what a shit show.  lol

Yeah, that ain’t gonna work. What a dummy!
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Venice
18 months probation and a fine for a half arsed sit in

lol

Poor Noodle. He gambled his future on a free to play lawyer.
Yesterday I made a post about how the Metaphor: ReFantazio thread was largely extremely positive, but along came PlanetSmasher to rain on the parade.

Today, Rockstar announced Red Dead Redemption is FINALLY coming to PC. The original RDR is also universally loved, regarded as one of the greatest games ever made and people have been demanding it on PC for years. Now it's coming by the end of the month, at last. 

Amazing news, right?

Once again, along comes the most miserable creature in existence to moan, moan, fucking moan:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/red-dead-redemption-undead-nightmare-coming-to-pc-oct-29th-2024-steam-egs-rockstar-store.1003545/#post-129879567

PlanetSmasher wrote:Red Dead 1 with mods is going to be an experience.

I wonder if someone will mod the game to cut down the number of filler story missions in the Mexico chapter down to like a third of what there was in the original game. I love that fucking game but my GOD the pacing in the second act is torturous.

[Image: 6ARPUw4.png]

He's just... insane. No other word for him.

I don't know any other person on that forum who ALWAYS complains about EVERY single game that comes out. Instead of enjoying the fun parts of the games he plays, PlanetSmasher actively seeks out the flaws and, no matter how minor and small they are, will endlessly whinge about them.

Why even play games when you clearly hate them so much? We laugh and point at the trans-mafia as mentally ill. But they're just cosplayers.

PlanetSmasher genuinely seems like he really does have severe mental issues. You can feel his hatred for life coming out of every post he writes.
(10-08-2024, 02:28 PM)Snoopy wrote: 18 months probation and a fine for a half arsed sit in

lol

Poor Noodle. He gambled his future on a free to play lawyer.

Should’ve pony’d up for a 40 dollar multi-task lawyer.
So for all that, all that dumbass accomplished is having a record which will pop up on work background checks, and having to pony up 8 hundy.

Caterpillar b shivering. Maybe he can apply there

Coincidence that the fee is just about the price of a PS5 pro?
(10-08-2024, 02:31 PM)Venice wrote: Yesterday I made a post about how the Metaphor: ReFantazio thread was largely extremely positive, but along came PlanetSmasher to rain on the parade.

Today, Rockstar announced Red Dead Redemption is FINALLY coming to PC. The original RDR is also universally loved, regarded as one of the greatest games ever made and people have been demanding it on PC for years. Now it's coming by the end of the month, at last. 

Amazing news, right?

Once again, along comes the most miserable creature in existence to moan, moan, fucking moan:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/red-dead-redemption-undead-nightmare-coming-to-pc-oct-29th-2024-steam-egs-rockstar-store.1003545/#post-129879567

PlanetSmasher wrote:Red Dead 1 with mods is going to be an experience.

I wonder if someone will mod the game to cut down the number of filler story missions in the Mexico chapter down to like a third of what there was in the original game. I love that fucking game but my GOD the pacing in the second act is torturous.

[Image: 6ARPUw4.png]

He's just... insane. No other word for him.

I don't know any other person on that forum who ALWAYS complains about EVERY single game that comes out. Instead of enjoying the fun parts of the games he plays, PlanetSmasher actively seeks out the flaws and, no matter how minor and small they are, will endlessly whinge about them.

Why even play games when you clearly hate them so much? We laugh and point at the trans-mafia as mentally ill. But they're just cosplayers.

PlanetSmasher genuinely seems like he really does have severe mental issues. You can feel his hatred for life coming out of every post he writes.
I vaguely remember there was something he DID like, unequivocally, once. I should've bookmarked it.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: 96163n.jpg]
Noodlesoup doesn’t actually live there and only was there for college, does he have to move back for probation or will he be given some leniency to return to Chicago for his probation? lol
(10-08-2024, 02:41 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: So for all that, all that dumbass accomplished is having a record which will pop up on work background checks, and having to pony up 8 hundy.

Caterpillar b shivering. Maybe he can apply there

Coincidence that the fee is just about the price of a PS5 pro?

I like to think of these things in a transactional economic nature

if given the choice, would you rather sit angrily in an office for an evening, or get a PS5? they cost about the same, it is up to you
https://www.resetera.com/threads/metaphor-refantazio-review-thread.1002525/page-33#post-129885606

Quote:Since people were speculating, I think it's worth clarifying that Metaphor does not contain any homophobia or transphobia like prior games from this team because it doesn't contain any gay or trans people. There are maybe a couple of very teensy hints that characters might be queer but it's situational at best and very much up for interpretation.

Is that progress? Who knows.

Quote:Is that progress? Who knows.

The alphabet gang has spoken and apparently it is not progress. get it right CHUDS  Professor Scott Steiner

LACK OF REPRESENTATION IS GENOCIDE  TERF BITCH
(10-08-2024, 02:03 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.threads.net/@theleftistlawyer/post/DA2Tr1NRD_c

10h10 hours ago

Rofl

So she is a fucking terrorist lawyer
Also worth noting, one of Noodlesoups brothers in arms, Steven Lazaroff, got another charge recently for driving without insurance lol 

[Image: QSLkj0s.jpeg]

Believe it lines up with one of the court dates, so he was likely driving like a maniac to court without insurance and got caught. He was the much older, 1984, person with bad poetry if you recall.
(10-08-2024, 03:20 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

10h10 hours ago

Rofl

So she is a fucking terrorist lawyer

She's undergoing a genocide be more sympathetic you piece of shit
(10-08-2024, 08:06 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-08-2024, 07:57 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(10-08-2024, 05:25 AM)Alpacx wrote: So B-Dumbs Has Posted since that Chief Malik Electronic Intifada post that is still there.
Banplz 

I guess some disinformation is more equal than others.
Trumps

The link has now been removed per mod edit. However no ban was issued.

What the fuck?

Muslims and trans identified males get preference on the site. Jews are lowest on the totem pole next to east Asians.

Such a dumb fucking forum run by terminally online communists.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ZanyStrangeMochaPermaSmug-XC1_ABPX2QCw2kdS

My view on the insane asylum there.

Not even a warning or threadban.

Hope you enjoy talking to the FBI and Homeland Security B-Dubs because your Islamist website is only going to get more extreme.
I remember when B-Dubs had a spaz attack because some PoliEra dude was like "tee hee we should report Era to the FBI!" in discord.

Clearly he's not as worried about the FBI anymore.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-got-matched-with-this-guy.1003830/#post-129887262
Transistor wrote:Given this is a joke related to a game that literally came out today, it can go in the Silent Hill 2 OT
Transistor is such a fucking no-fun-allowed cunt. The amount of threads he closes must be astronomical.
(10-08-2024, 03:28 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: I remember when B-Dubs had a spaz attack because some PoliEra dude was like "tee hee we should report Era to the FBI!" in discord.

Clearly he's not as worried about the FBI anymore.

cooperation is a hell of a drug
benji is basically feeding everything directly to harris's insta
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower