Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(10-08-2024, 08:54 PM)Polident wrote: Didn’t Frank Sinatra’s kid post on gaf way way back before he became notable for the Weinstein reporting.

Frank Sinatra Jr. posted on Gaf?

Also, Sinatra had pipes, dude.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
Told yall Sparking ZERO was shaping up to be one the biggest games of the holiday season.

We are so back Dragon Bros
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
(10-08-2024, 09:02 PM)Nintex wrote: Told yall Sparking ZERO was shaping up to be one the biggest games of the holiday season.

We are so back Dragon Bros

Trans voices being silenced, Dragon Ball is back! 2024 is shaping to be an all time year.
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, AnnoyedCanadian
Gods mistress aka EchoesoftheFetish's alt

Quote:Pfft peasants.

Again, ruining everything for normal trans women with this horseshit facade. Every time they call someone an incel they're projecting or whatever the terminology is.
(10-08-2024, 08:54 PM)Polident wrote: Didn’t Frank Sinatra’s kid post on gaf way way back before he became notable for the Weinstein reporting.

no that was ronan farrow

oh nevermind i see what you did there lol
(10-08-2024, 08:23 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-wlw-of-era-you-want-to-date-a-goddess-a-simple-dating-guide.1004343/

What the hell is this?

TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Hi there, it's you local echoey Cyborg here, dating can be hard, scary and anxiety inducing at the best of times, especially in a world where same-sex love is still hated by so many people. This can be exponentially difficult if you have a crush with a goddess, whose powers and fame can be intimidating. But don't worry; I've come up with a quick handy guide for you to help you through this.

1. Be confident. This can be a big ask for anyone, especially us with massive shyness and history of having our trust broken, those first steps can be the toughest (I'm talking from massive amount of experience). It can be hard but ultimately it's better to know the answer, yes or no then never knowing at all because you'll always be wondering what the answer would be, the regret of never knowing.

2. Their are other women out there willing to help. It can sometimes feel like you're alone, especially in a time where trans women like me can be made to feel small and unwanted. But remember their are many of us out there will to help. Their are many safe spaces online for wlw to discuss and help one an other, many women who have dated goddesses who are will to talk about their experiences and help those who need help dating their dream deity.

3. Be yourself. Be honest with them and don't pretend to be someone you're not. Be proud of YOU because you are wonderful, beautiful and amazing in your own ways and NEVER let some shit-tier online chud or some pricks who think women should only be one way tell you otherwise.

4. Respect Boundaries. No means no and it's wrong to pressure a goddess into dating you. You're better than that. Plus, these are GODDESSES! They can turn you into a spider or kill you (or worse) if you tried.

5. Don't be worried about rejection. Rejection happens, it's part of life and you have nothing to be a shamed of. Maybe you simply weren't compatible, maybe she had someone or someones in her life right now. There are many many reasons and blaming yourself is only going to make it feel worse. You aren't a bad person, their are many people out there who would love to be with someone like you.

6. Don't let snarky atheists online tell you Goddesses don't exist. While most atheists are smart and intelligent people (same with religious people, seriously some of the funniest and cleverest people I've met have been Rabbis and some of the most progressive and welcoming people I've ever met with Pagan, Wicca, Buddhist, Catholic, Sikh and Jewish), there are always those who think being atheist = intelligence while never actually reading or researching on the subject matters there talking about (or use their atheism as an excuse to be transphobic, Antisemitic, Islamophobic etc). There are going to be those who are going to snark at you or mock you for thinking goddesses are real; but you'll have the last laugh when you're up in Asgard, Olympus or where ever having your best days when their just stuck online complaining about Hobgoblins stealing all their grains for the 50th time.

7. Do some research. Many Goddesses tales and stories about them and it's good to know who they are to know if you're a good match, find any issues or things to avoid bringing up or if their already married. Sadly though, this isn't always the best since wlw history and myths have gone unrecorded and supressed due to thousands of years of misogyny and hatred towards women loving women. This does not mean lesbians and other wlw weren't their, having our own beliefs and stories and I do not buy for a second many of the Greek goddesses didn't have women lovers. Thanks to Sappho of Lesbos (legend), we know many women preyed to Apthrodite for help in wlw relationships (Apthrodite being a goddess unfairly vilified and slut shamed to make Hephaestus, God of Incels look good (lets just say he REALLY does not get to complain about others being "unfaithful", especially when he bribed Zeus into marrying Aphrodite when she wanted to be with Ares).

8. Go on that grand adventure. Thankfully, modern transportation makes going to places easier than ever, but be prepared to walk a lot of the way, especially if your quest. Remember to make sure to let people know where you're going in case of emergencies and take the correct supplies, belief me, if you're going to a hot environment to bring plenty of sunscreen and after sun (because a bad case of Sun Stroke can be horrible). You may also need to fight some monsters, demons, ghosts and unfunny Disney-style sidekicks to remember to bring your family weapon I'm sure most non-Scottish readers have. I'd also recommend learning the local ancient languages in case you have to go through the local underworld and need to ward off spirits.

9. Be willing to do those tasks. Some Goddesses expect their love interests to do tasks to prove themselves worthy of their love (or because they get SO MANY asks they need to who's actually willing). You may need to slay a monster, get them a special item, help them deal with a mess they've got themselves into etc. However remember that boundaries I brought up go both ways and if she wants you to do something you feel uncomfortable doing, don't, it's a good sign that the relationship isn't going to be a health one is both parties aren't respecting each other.

10. Be okay to wait. Not everyone wants to commit after the first date (or monster slaying) and need time to think it over and truly see if you are the one for them. This is perfectly normal and not a judgement on you. Again, if you truly care for them, respect their boundaries and understand.

Bonus. DO NOT STEAL THE SOURCE OF THEIR IMMORTALITY. I get it, it's tempting wanting to eat Iðunn's apple and have a taste of that ambrosia but believe me, it isn't worth it and you're betraying the trust of your Goddess girlfriend who likely would have given you it willingly eventually if they truly loved you. Seriously, you deserve whatever punishment is waiting for you for that!

Hope this guide has been useful all wonderful wlw era users. I'm off to have a picnic with my super goddess girlfriend Eris and my new future step children in Erebus and troll Zeus again! Have fun (:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-wlw-of-era-you-want-to-date-a-goddess-a-simple-dating-guide.1004343/#post-129902232

Lol

I don't really want to date chicks with dicks though.
(10-08-2024, 09:15 PM)Jansen wrote: I don't really want to date chicks with dicks though.

"Unless you're a massive, stinking transphobe, you embrace that dick!" - Era probably.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-wlw-of-era-you-want-to-date-a-goddess-a-simple-dating-guide.1004343/#post-129903267

Does tinder have an option for make believe "lesbians"?
(10-08-2024, 09:17 PM)Steven Snell wrote:
(10-08-2024, 09:15 PM)Jansen wrote: I don't really want to date chicks with dicks though.

"Unless you're a massive, stinking transphobe, you embrace that dick!" - Era probably.

Unless it's someone like Bailey Jay, I wouldn't either.

[Image: k9qvxw8adnzb1.jpg]

Whew Miyamoto Mouf Lawd
https://www.resetera.com/threads/digital-foundry-metaphor-refantazio-fantasy-persona-but-what-about-performance.1004190/
Fuck off atlus
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(10-08-2024, 09:19 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-08-2024, 09:17 PM)Steven Snell wrote:

Whew Miyamoto Mouf Lawd

No  AWESHUM
(10-08-2024, 09:24 PM)Jansen wrote: No

Agreed, but at least if you can look like that. Then fair play you've done well, it's just pathetic when you see like Melody types who tries to pass off as women.
(10-08-2024, 09:24 PM)Jansen wrote:
(10-08-2024, 09:19 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-08-2024, 09:17 PM)Steven Snell wrote: "Unless you're a massive, stinking transphobe, you embrace that dick!" - Era probably.

Whew Miyamoto Mouf Lawd

No

You'd have be a huge homophobe to say you wouldn't take her cock.

oh trans

ew

Klepek
Mouf
4 users liked this post: ClothedMac, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
I remember when they were fondly called dickgirls
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian, Nintex
(10-08-2024, 09:12 PM)nachobro wrote:

no that was ronan farrow

oh nevermind i see what you did there lol

[Image: kA4LySU.jpeg]

Trumps
[Image: w=500]
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
The best futanari was in Bible Black prove me wrong
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, AnnoyedCanadian
(10-08-2024, 09:21 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/digital-foundry-metaphor-refantazio-fantasy-persona-but-what-about-performance.1004190/
Fuck off atlus

Didn't Persona 3 Reload run pretty much almost flawlessly? It's baffling how certain titles run fine and other ones that aren't seemingly technically demanding run worse.

As long as the patches fix it up I'll get it on sale eventually.

I don't get why they panic on that forum when so many games release around the same dates. Pick and choose which one you want to play the most and wait for the other ones to go on sale or when you have some spare cash. Just basic sense. You don't need to buy everything at once unless you want it. I mean, it's their money if they want to waste it.

I don't
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(10-08-2024, 09:19 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Unless it's someone like Bailey Jay, I wouldn't either.

Whew Miyamoto Mouf Lawd

its 2024, head is head Trumps
4 users liked this post: ClothedMac, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
Really cool how you all keep quote posting that pic, forcing me to pop boner after boner over essentially a guy's ass like I'm some kind of homogay.  Got me literally stroking my thang from deep in the endzone like I'm some queer playing touch-football, and the football is another man's ass.  You're all gay for this one.
(10-08-2024, 09:43 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Really cool how you all keep quote posting that pic, forcing me to pop boner after boner over essentially a guy's ass like I'm some kind of homogay.  Got me literally stroking my thang from deep in the endzone like I'm some queer playing touch-football, and the football is another man's ass.  You're all gay for this one.

Mr. Worldwide
4 users liked this post: remy, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/saudi-arabia-trims-stake-in-nintendo

Lol, after all the handwringing about Saudi Arabia buying more of Nintendo they've actually sold off some of their holding.
Making mountains out of molehills has been that forums MO since it started. Witch hunts, going nuts for no reason, airing too much personal info, etc.

And I'm just here waiting for remasters of some Zelda games, the FF13 trilogy, Xenoblade Chronicles X, etc.

[Image: Sad-Pablo-Escobar.jpg]
(10-08-2024, 09:36 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-08-2024, 09:21 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/digital-foundry-metaphor-refantazio-fantasy-persona-but-what-about-performance.1004190/
Fuck off atlus

Didn't Persona 3 Reload run pretty much almost flawlessly? It's baffling how certain titles run fine and other ones that aren't seemingly technically demanding run worse.

I don't get why they panic on that forum when so many games release around the same dates. Pick and choose which one you want to play the most and wait for the other ones to go on sale or when you have some spare cash. Just basic sense. You don't need to buy everything at once unless you want it. I mean, it's their money if they want to waste it.

I don't

Sounds like it just needs a few post release patches. They already fixed some issues on the PC I think.
If the game sells well they'll probably keep tweaking it for a while.

There has been this trend with Japanese games where they launch with "ok" performance and then drop a big performance patch after release.
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
https://www.resetera.com/threads/league-of-legends-has-the-smartest-fans-in-the-industry-study-reveals-2-wukong-3-bg3.1003953/#post-129890358
Quote:Anyone who, in 2024, considers IQ a useful measure of intelligence is two conversations away from pulling out their favorite calipers to help them comment on the "regrettable traits of the negroid race." IQ as it has always been applied is racist shit no better than phrenology.
(10-08-2024, 10:07 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/league-of-legends-has-the-smartest-fans-in-the-industry-study-reveals-2-wukong-3-bg3.1003953/#post-129890358
Quote:Anyone who, in 2024, considers IQ a useful measure of intelligence is two conversations away from pulling out their favorite calipers to help them comment on the "regrettable traits of the negroid race." IQ as it has always been applied is racist shit no better than phrenology.

Ask him about IQ in sports and watch his fucking brain explode.

If your brain immediately goes to racism and phrenology when talking about IQ, you are so fucking retarded.
(10-08-2024, 09:57 PM)Nintex wrote:
(10-08-2024, 09:36 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
Fuck off atlus

I don't

Sounds like it just needs a few post release patches. They already fixed some issues on the PC I think.
If the game sells well they'll probably keep tweaking it for a while.

There has been this trend with Japanese games where they launch with "ok" performance and then drop a big performance patch after release.

What about the ugly as shit textures and aliasing
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Nintex, AnnoyedCanadian, Taco Bell Tower
(10-08-2024, 09:52 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Making mountains out of molehills has been that forums MO since it started. Witch hunts, going nuts for no reason, airing too much personal info, etc.

And I'm just here waiting for remasters of some Zelda games, the FF13 trilogy, Xenoblade Chronicles X, etc.

[Image: Sad-Pablo-Escobar.jpg]

FF13 and its sequels are shit
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Steven Snell, Taco Bell Tower
royalan wrote:I'm confused at exactly what we mean by "engagement bait"…

Can someone post an example?

(Also, loving my Threads feed so far)

kevin360 wrote:What's your favorite movie twist?
Or
Some other really dumb question accompanied with a picture with an obvious solution to someone's problem.

royalan wrote:So…like…a weekend era thread?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/metas-competitor-to-%F0%9D%95%8F-called-threads-update-fediverse-integration-has-begun.737511/page-171#post-129861720