Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
[Image: luxlo-cosplay-red-lace-succubus-set-v0-a...5bd9030bb3]

Still the best new model from Canada. Rolyat is pretty hot too

[Image: FZIQBg-VEAMDSpw.jpg:large]

Canadacry
2 users liked this post: MJBarret, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/an-appreciation-thread-for-my-favourite-nintendo-characters-and-yours.1005039/
Another wlw thread I mean fetish by TheEchosOfTheCyborg.  Mostly repost pics from their other fetish threads.
I see she is no longer getting her medication
(10-09-2024, 11:09 AM)ClothedMac wrote:
(07-29-2024, 08:09 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(10-08-2024, 05:24 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-care-or-get-bothered-by-spelling-and-grammar-on-the-internet.1003698/post-129888195

Correct grammar and spelling are for upper class whites only. Please don't steal my people's culture.

Reminds me of the “black people aren’t wrong to wash chicken despite every scientific source saying it’s retarded” topic lol

I copy/post Nepenthe's reasoning that it's racist to tell people not to wash chicken on reddit and twitter and chuckle at the dozens calling me an idiot.

Seems there was some interest in this.  I'm unemployed so here you go. 

This was the thread.  A starter. 

[Image: jnSpmjw.png]
[Image: x9TConv.png]

How we got there.

[Image: PXRH9YQ.png]

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wait-not-everyone-washes-and-dries-their-meat-before-seasoning.558760/post-83079922

[Image: o45f62X.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wait-not-everyone-washes-and-dries-their-meat-before-seasoning.558760/#post-83077708

It's great to copy/paste that shit.  Black people yell at you, British people call you an idiot, home cooks shit on you.  Post that crap in a body shop forum or Equine.com and you will get a rainbow coalition blasting your dumb ass. 

But on Era it's just politely ignored because Nepenthe said it.
(10-09-2024, 05:49 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: I usually avoid any confrontation on here but I kinda agree with cauliflower. Don't let the trans cunts on RE make you assume that every trans person is like that

(I called them cunts to respect their gender identity)

Nah, fuck that shit.

Any respect I had for trans people went away when they nailed a rat to the door of Vancouver Rape Relief and got the city to stop funding it because VRR prioritized rape victims over males who identify as women as a maladaptive coping mechanism.

None of the "decent ones" spoke up about that

Nor when the head of Edinburgh Rape Crisis Centre told women who wanted female-only counselling, after refusing to give it to them, to "reframe their trauma"

Nor the braying mobs harassing, yellin, and even in some cases assaulting women who dare to talk about the rights and needs
of the female sex

Nor the fact that they've made the dudebro "lesbians just haven't had the right dick yet" joke a reality lesbians have to put up with 

We wouldn't put up with transracial nonsense and we shouldn't put up with this pretend metaphysical belief that's a fetish (most transwomen) or trauma response (most transmen)

TLDR:
No1curr
(10-09-2024, 07:32 PM)ClothedMac wrote:
(10-09-2024, 11:09 AM)ClothedMac wrote:
(07-29-2024, 08:09 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Reminds me of the “black people aren’t wrong to wash chicken despite every scientific source saying it’s retarded” topic lol

I copy/post Nepenthe's reasoning that it's racist to tell people not to wash chicken on reddit and twitter and chuckle at the dozens calling me an idiot.

Seems there was some interest in this.  I'm unemployed so here you go. 

This was the thread.  A starter. 

[Image: jnSpmjw.png]
[Image: x9TConv.png]

How we got there.

[Image: PXRH9YQ.png]

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wait-not-everyone-washes-and-dries-their-meat-before-seasoning.558760/post-83079922

[Image: o45f62X.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wait-not-everyone-washes-and-dries-their-meat-before-seasoning.558760/#post-83077708

It's great to copy/paste that shit.  Black people yell at you, British people call you an idiot, home cooks shit on you.  Post that crap in a body shop forum or Equine.com and you will get a rainbow coalition blasting your dumb ass. 

But on Era it's just politely ignored because Nepenthe said it.

Oh sweet Jesus I remember the chicken washing stuff.

I facepalmed so fucking hard at that. It's so fucking stupid. You want to get sick, be my fucking guest but don't make others sick or tell people it's safe.

She's just like that one YouTube cook who's name escapes me who can't cook chicken and got salmonella like twice. Bitch, how fucking dumb do you have to be to not properly cook CHICKEN?

Existential
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Uncle
(10-09-2024, 07:16 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(10-09-2024, 07:14 PM)DocWager wrote: Who’s middle lady?

Natalee

https://x.com/007_natalee

Hell of a set of fake tatas. Looks kinda like Anna Nicole Smith.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Alpacx, AnnoyedCanadian
Trigger

Quote:I do wish we got a darker actor, but I'm sure this will turn out fine

I'm a white guy who has no say in black people's business, but this is some seriously racist shit.

I wonder how moderation will handle it, if at all.
(10-09-2024, 05:52 PM)Ethan wrote: Friends, let's turn the Bire from a known hate site into a known love site.

Melds, I hope you become a rock star in Canada
Dr Loud, I hope you land a fantastic job with Metamucil
Nep, I hope you live happily ever after witch Lucio
Entremet, I hope you become a real boy
PlanetSmasher, I hope you find one game that will give you joy

I feel better already.
 uguu

Spoiler:  (click to show)
We'll need a new set of emotes because there's not much fitting this new tone

[Image: I3NmUgB.png]
(10-09-2024, 06:54 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: Any of you guys also keeping up with the hurricane? Tornado warnings keep popping up. Shit looks pretty bad.

Only hurricane im keeping up with is the hurricane im conjuring up like a veritable thaumaturge cuz ya boi is blowing ROPES since discovering this Bailey Jay homosexual and y'all are queer as hell for making me cum this hard and this fast to someone this gay.  You all need help.
(10-09-2024, 07:46 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
(10-09-2024, 06:54 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: Any of you guys also keeping up with the hurricane? Tornado warnings keep popping up. Shit looks pretty bad.

Only hurricane im keeping up with is the hurricane im conjuring up like a veritable thaumaturge cuz ya boi is blowing ROPES since discovering this Bailey Jay homosexual and y'all are queer as hell for making me cum this hard and this fast to someone this gay.  You all need help.

[Image: tenor.gif]
(10-09-2024, 07:05 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: PhoenixAKG

Quote:They should have casted a dark skinned actor. To quote John's creator:

"[...] most black people i know are pretty dark. there are some very light-skinned people, but not john stewart."

— Neal Adams in response to the editorial wanting his character to be a little more light

What in the fuck? The dude they cast IS black. He's from England as well. Does that invalidate his blackness?

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY

errrbody know black people folx were invented in 1492 by christopher columbus before he went on to direct transphobic h*rry p*tter movies

Morans
(10-09-2024, 07:35 PM)DocWager wrote:

Natalee

It's been a while since I've seen smokeydave post so I shone it into the night sky like a batsignal

Natalee

Thought she looked a lot like Kate Upton.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, AnnoyedCanadian
(10-09-2024, 07:32 PM)Alpacx wrote:
(10-09-2024, 05:49 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: I usually avoid any confrontation on here but I kinda agree with cauliflower. Don't let the trans cunts on RE make you assume that every trans person is like that

(I called them cunts to respect their gender identity)

Nah, fuck that shit.

Any respect I had for trans people went away when they nailed a rat to the door of Vancouver Rape Relief and got the city to stop funding it because VRR prioritized rape victims over males who identify as women as a maladaptive coping mechanism.

None of the "decent ones" spoke up about that

Nor when the head of Edinburgh Rape Crisis Centre told women who wanted female-only counselling, after refusing to give it to them, to "reframe their trauma"

Nor the braying mobs harassing, yellin, and even in some cases assaulting women who dare to talk about the rights and needs
of the female sex

Nor the fact that they've made the dudebro "lesbians just haven't had the right dick yet" joke a reality lesbians have to put up with 

We wouldn't put up with transracial nonsense and we shouldn't put up with this pretend metaphysical belief that's a fetish (most transwomen) or trauma response (most transmen)

TLDR:
No1curr

I'm not going to hold an entire group of loosely connected people responsible for the unhinged actions of the extremist parts of that group, or - worse - the people not even in that groups bullshittery 'on their behalf'.

But that's none of my business...
When EricCartman is our moral barometer, you know we got a problem.
(10-09-2024, 07:58 PM)Steven Snell wrote:
(10-09-2024, 07:16 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Natalee

Thought she looked a lot like Kate Upton.

Kate still looks great

[Image: kate-upton-for-sports-illustrated-swimsu...2b018342b9]

I like blondes with big tits.

[Image: jessica-nigri-v0-w8xy0rstp8ic1.jpg?width...78caea62d4]

Whew
Malds went from 70% on kofi yesterday to 117% today, all thanks to our tried and true hero Stevarow.
 https://ko-fi.com/melodyshreds

For those not mathematically inclined that is a $94 donation in one night. Don’t forget the steamdeck and the previous ~$300 donated. 

Wonder what the limit is before Malds has to report this to the IRS? Or does KoFi do that automatically? And will this be used for a passport or more hood burgers?
(10-09-2024, 07:46 PM)Propagandhim wrote:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/women-claim-they-were-removed-from-spirit-airlines-flight-due-to-wearing-crop-tops.1003356/#post-129872445

Quote: Cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Misogynist Commentary
Pluto wrote:I'm not sure the issue here is that women's bodies are more sexualized. They generally are but if a man wore a low cut crop top like this on a plane he'd probably get told to cover up too.
Dress codes are usually more strict for men and women are able to get away with showing more skin in most situations so I kinda don't give a shit if they weren't here. Being told to cover up your cleavage and/or stomach is not discrimination.
(10-09-2024, 08:09 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Malds went from 70% on kofi yesterday to 117% today, all thanks to our tried and true hero Stevarow.

For those not mathematically inclined that is a $94 donation in one night. Don’t forget the steamdeck and the previous ~$300 donated. 

Wonder what the limit is before Malds has to report this to the IRS? Or does KoFi do that automatically? And will this be used for a passport or more hood burgers?

Malds asking for donations for "food" is like DSP asking for money for his "bills"

It doesn't go to either. With baldy, it's to more Gundams or games. With Phil, its to WWE Champions (I think that's what he has spent like $50K on, some ridiculous amount)
Speaking of light skinned black men, did anybody else see the headline about Michael Jackson from Lisa Marie’s memoir? She claims he was a 35-year-old virgin when they were together. If his status as a Sega fanboys was ever in doubt, well.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-next-anime-banger-is-here-dan-da-dan.999705/page-7#post-129873459

Quote: Cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Downplaying Concerns of Sexualization; Account in Junior Phase
Quillmonger wrote:
Princess Bubblegum wrote:Yeah, it's baffling how nobody has brought that up. It's impressive how long it took for any readers of the manga to bring up the hot springs assault too.

The manga author's work is indistinguishable from rape fantasy hentai doujinshi in certain moments.
Those themes are all over sexual media in general and honestly, but in this instance I don't know who found any of these things sexy. The bath house thing I didn't remember, probably because it's not nearly to level of graphicness the first instance. Most of that is her literally beating those guys up. No one is saying there's not fan service in the manga though.

Coming off reading Fire Punch (something that this mangaka worked on and that I had to put down several times because of bad it got) I expected there to be some bad stuff in here. And yes, this is bad stuff. Let's not do this thing where where we act like a real person got hurt here.

Htown wrote:Nothing to do with it being for kids or not, it's still disgusting regardless. Nope, not going to bother. Because why would I? Do you have any idea how many incredible stories exist that DON'T have this kind of unnecessary bullshit to sit through? Nobody should have to pay the "watch somebody try to rape this high school girl" tax to watch a good show.
There are a lot of incredible stories that don't feature anything sexual at all or if they do it's very light and well done, but there are also good stories that have some horrible things happen in them. Sometimes I am going to choose to wade through there to get to the story especially if it's got something I really like in it. I like these characters, I like the idea of old folklore clashing with aliens, etc. I love the art style and those are the things that made me stick to reading (and now watching it).

I don't really have to agree with everything in a piece of media for me to enjoy it and there is a much higher percentage of this that is the above things I talked about than there is anywhere near the amount people are talking about here.
What the hell is going on.  We have a mole among us.  I just discovered this podcast that describes this place and I'm.not fucking happy about it

https://voca.ro/1fggqNColta8
(10-09-2024, 08:12 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-09-2024, 08:09 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Malds went from 70% on kofi yesterday to 117% today, all thanks to our tried and true hero Stevarow.

Malds asking for donations for "food" is like DSP asking for money for his "bills"

It doesn't go to either. With baldy, it's to more Gundams or games. With Phil, its to WWE Champions (I think that's what he has spent like $50K on, some ridiculous amount)

It is funny to me how these massive donations always line up with Malds vague posting on bluesky things like “I’m in pain” “my love for music won’t be enough to carry me on” etc. feels like a game almost he’s playing on poor Stevarow. 

Also 99% chance that Malds mysteriously has a copy of Metaphor Rephantazio to play when it comes out this weekend  Tophat
I like MJ's music but I can separate what an awful person he was from it. Some artists I can't and some I can. Him being dead is easier to separate it.

1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
I have no morals when it comes to shit posting in a shit post centric thread Elon
(10-09-2024, 08:16 PM)Propagandhim wrote: What the hell is going on.  We have a mole among us.  I just discovered this podcast that describes this place and I'm.not fucking happy about it

https://voca.ro/1fggqNColta8

Mr Clean Chicken, your new sub name
I just be doin thangz
Big thangz
Thas all thas it
(10-09-2024, 08:17 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
(10-09-2024, 08:12 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:

It is funny to me how these massive donations always line up with Malds vague posting on bluesky things like “I’m in pain” “my love for music won’t be enough to carry me on” etc. feels like a game almost he’s playing on poor Stevarow. 

Also 99% chance that Malds mysteriously has a copy of Metaphor Rephantazio to play when it comes out this weekend  Tophat

They're basically holding them emotionally hostage. Believe me this is common on bluesky. They call it #mutalaid and boost each other all day long.