Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Hate to say it but those Muslim chicks need to cover up. I can't be having practically naked Muslim chicks om my screen at work. I understand the intersentionality of the intersection amity, but intersectionality is king (non-gender specific).
(10-11-2024, 01:32 AM)books wrote: Hate to say it but those Muslim chicks need to cover up. I can't be having practically naked Muslim chicks om my screen at work. I understand the intersentionality of the intersection amity, but intersectionality is king (non-gender specific).

Spoiler tags and NSFW you motherfuckers. It ain't hard.

If you don't start using them, I will leave in a huff start posting even more!
Another TERF bitch cunt going full fash and demanding the poor be slaughtered for not being white:

Spoiler:  (click to show)

(10-10-2024, 11:06 PM)Snoopy wrote: [Image: rvvZpbj.jpg?2]

I'm reverting now bros.  Heartbeat
(10-10-2024, 11:06 PM)Snoopy wrote: [Image: rvvZpbj.jpg?2]

Ishnu-alah
(10-11-2024, 01:27 AM)bork wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/anyone-here-ever-experience-anything-paranormal-or-unexplained.1006554/#post-129993840

Nepenthe wrote:One time I looked out in my hallway from my computer desk and saw what can only be described as if the Hunchback of Notre Dame was dressed as a plague doctor. It was staring right at me and the eyes on the mask were just two round black voids.

I shook it off, especially with my brother calling me to attention, looked back and nothing was there.

Clearly a hallucination. Obviously. Totally. Shit scared the fuck out of me enough that I stopped looking out the hall for a few years. Can't get me if I don't recognize your existence.

Insane

Well, no wonder she loathes white people
Zero Vagine is trying to pick fights in the politics thread. Im guessing he's getting a time out soon for being an unbearable cunt.
(10-10-2024, 11:19 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-10-2024, 11:18 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Malcolm X had 5000 hours on the Brazil map in Overwatch, he didn't have to visit Brazil to get the intersectionality cheevo.

The funniest shit about Nep is that I'm pretty sure she only plays as Lucio (if someone can prove me wrong, I'd be glad to be).

Imagine playing an online game since 2016 and only using ONE character. It's not like a MMO where stuff is constantly changing for classes. It has to be so fucking boring

Back when I played Overwatch, it made sense to switch mains every once in a while, especially at times you couldn’t choose the one character you wanted. They had a “gun game” mode where you had to score a kill with each character that was pretty fun. That’s all to say, Lucio might’ve been the character with the lowest skill ceiling and depth.
It's easy to hyperventilate in your doggo costume. Gotta get an internal fan.
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, Taco Bell Tower
(10-11-2024, 01:53 AM)Potato wrote:
(10-11-2024, 01:32 AM)books wrote: Hate to say it but those Muslim chicks need to cover up. I can't be having practically naked Muslim chicks om my screen at work. I understand the intersentionality of the intersection amity, but intersectionality is king (non-gender specific).

Nsfw 
[Image: iigPTvQ.png]
(10-11-2024, 02:26 AM)Echelon wrote: Zero Vagine is trying to pick fights in the politics thread. Im guessing he's getting a time out soon for being an unbearable cunt.

He’s literally the worst. He’s always objectively wrong but acts like he’s right
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(10-11-2024, 02:33 AM)Uncle wrote:
(10-11-2024, 01:53 AM)Potato wrote:

Nsfw 
[Image: iigPTvQ.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-11-2024, 02:35 AM)Jonsey wrote:
(10-11-2024, 02:26 AM)Echelon wrote: Zero Vagine is trying to pick fights in the politics thread. Im guessing he's getting a time out soon for being an unbearable cunt.

He’s literally the worst. He’s always objectively wrong but acts like he’s right
Factually wrong, he is excellent.
Jeff went viral again, 88K (sus) likes:

Simping:

Don't worry though, he's still a complete idiot who yells for the cops when he sees non-crimes:
We're all trying to find the person who did this:

Benji that Caroline Kwan bitch is insane.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/1c970z2/the_last_straw_for_destiny/

This is your brain consumed by communist and far left horseshit

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY Mindblown
"Why do people keep being rude to me, it doesn't make sense!"

Meanwhile:

"Kamala is going downhill with leftists because of Palestine and LGBTQIA issues!"
"Proof?"
"ITS JUST A VIBE  literally shaking "

zeo please.  Stahp
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(10-11-2024, 03:37 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Benji that Caroline Kwan bitch is insane.

Quote:[–][deleted] 1341 points 5 months ago

When Jesus said "free, free Palestine! Down with the Zionists" on the cross I cried 😭😭😭💔💔❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Hesright
Lets not avoid calling it what it is. 

By "LGBT issues," we mean a very specific issue to a very specific group. 

Who is still being supported just not handed everything they demand.
(10-11-2024, 03:37 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Benji that Caroline Kwan bitch is insane.

This is your brain consumed by communist and far left horseshit

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY Mindblown

Palestinians? Was Judea until around 100 years after the crucifixion.   lol and BC? Streamers really need to be ignored.
[Image: 1z9uq3s7vbu81.png]

[Image: DrEgoomGo33CmJdq3VeXXA-1200-80.png]

I need it, unless I missed the chance to buy it.

Mjcry Stahp Juche Sad You could have just walked away
https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-forbes-article-about-what-needs-to-change-with-gen-z-being-fired-shows-the-problem-with-corporate-america-and-older-generations.1006680/page-3#post-130013481

Melody Shreds wrote:Actually putting in the work and effort doesn't actually reward most people in their jobs so I understand the mindset, I put everything for my work for a decade and got nothing out of it besides debilitating mental illness, and they still fired me in the end instead of working around my illness.
Maybe I'm just being hopeful but I think capitalism eventually falls apart if the working class stops giving a shit about it.
Uh oh, Ree isn't going to like this
https://www.reddit.com/r/playstation/s/koP6UEwsF6
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(10-11-2024, 04:35 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-forbes-article-about-what-needs-to-change-with-gen-z-being-fired-shows-the-problem-with-corporate-america-and-older-generations.1006680/page-3#post-130013481
Love how much of that thread is bitching about increased mobility. lol
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Corporations firing people who don’t give a fuck about the job and seemingly don’t want to be there. As usual with stuff like this it’s the definition of fuck around and find out and somehow Era types are stunned these companies aren’t tolerating it.
B-Dumbs vs Nep

https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-administration-no-longer-supporting-an-immediate-ceasefire-in-lebanon.1005735/page-9#post-130015242

Nep wrote:I am not bullshitting Dubs. You know me. However, you were bullshitting when you earlier compared the Ukranian people to the Palestinians.

B-Dumbs wrote:Honestly, fuck off with this. Seriously. I was going to go back and get rid of it, but nah. Fuck off. Eat the hell out of me.

Like there's a HUGE fucking gap between wanting to protect people and pulling the lever reluctantly and the GOP pulling the lever so that billionaires can become multi-billionaires and you know that. You know that's different.

Going to be really real, if you're going to hold people accountable for that then they have every right to hold you accountable for staying home if Trump wins.

FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!! FIGHT!!!!
[Image: a93.png]
The fool is going to lose his n-word privilege card!
[Image: tenor.gif]

Popcorn
How will B-Dumbs and Nep deal with the fact that they just can't ban the other into silence lol