Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(10-11-2024, 04:48 PM)DocWager wrote: I really want Nep to be a real humanitarian, and travel to Africa to help out her “People”. That way an overlord puts her in front of a firing line after being abducted.

There’s actually nothing stopping these guys from doing any of that. Air travel is historically cheap and available. It’s really easy.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, Taco Bell Tower
(10-11-2024, 04:48 PM)DocWager wrote: I really want Nep to be a real humanitarian, and travel to Africa to help out her “People”. That way an overlord puts her in front of a firing line after being abducted.

we should start a go fund me
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
(10-11-2024, 05:14 PM)Polident wrote:

There’s actually nothing stopping these guys from doing any of that. Air travel is historically cheap and available. It’s really easy.

It's such a burden, but my flock needs me, what would they do without me?
- Every corrupt cleric, ever
I really wish Dub’s was like “Fuck this bitch! Here’s the Benji dox of Nep”.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
(10-11-2024, 05:15 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote:

there needs to be a site like this but without the funding part

just go
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
(10-11-2024, 04:44 PM)DocWager wrote: Didn’t we just have this discussion yesterday!?!? Leave Melody alone!!!

No 👎 

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Unless you donate to my kofi

Nsfw
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: beautiful-and-sexy-blonde-girl-with-big-...ihai-b.jpg]
(10-11-2024, 05:25 PM)Uncle wrote:
(10-11-2024, 05:15 PM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote:

there needs to be a site like this but without the funding part

just go

how will i get my money then?
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/david-liu-chemist-%E2%80%98we-now-have-the-technology-to-correct-misspellings-in-our-dna-that-cause-known-genetic-diseases%E2%80%99.707117/#post-103950599

Jessi77 was full on Looney tunes
(10-11-2024, 04:20 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(10-11-2024, 05:43 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: THE FUCKING COWARD DELETED HIS POST  Dead

HE APOLOGIZED  lmao
Quote:edit: came out meaner than I meant it, I apologize for that

ufup
B-Dumbs remembered he still got interest to pay for that n-word pass.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-right-hand-has-been-hurting-for-the-last-couple-weeks-is-this-something-i-should-get-checked-out-at-urgent-care.1007568/

"My finger hurts when I move it in very specific ways let's go to urgent care'' Derp
(10-11-2024, 05:18 PM)DocWager wrote: I really wish Dub’s was like “Fuck this bitch! Here’s the Benji dox of Nep”.

It's not even that good a dox, it could use more teeth...
Guys, Era already has the Nep dox*. 

*individual tweets from a public twitter account that have been scrubbed from the forum and resulted in mass bans (but not for Nepenthe!)
Quote:edit: came out meaner than I meant it, I apologize for that

Gonna say the CHUd/altright word for BDumbs:

Cuck 

Man, what a cuck…
Neo-Con and Neo-Lib are the same thing to some people, which is confusing as fuck to me. These labels are so fucking stupid. Pigeon holing every single person into a political ideology is dumb as fuck

Like I'm a liberal that has some centrist opinions and even a tiny bit of conservative ones.

B-Dumbs is such a fucking cuck though for deleting that post. Be a man and find your balls. Stop giving into what your psychotic ass forum thinks and use your own god damn brain.

Rollsafe
[Image: b12.jpg]

This is the only image I can think of when the hwhite's on that nutjob forum self flagellate after years of believing they are racist because they were indoctrinated into believing that.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower

Cyberpunks DLC was allowed to be talked about, maybe this will be too lol
He can just being mean with the dirty plebeians, not with the Queen goddess of all black people: Nepenthe.
(10-11-2024, 06:49 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:

The one review where they said the game was great and then gave it a 1 is fucking hilarious

I still need to play it. I bought it when it came out and haven't gotten to it. Backlogs are a motherfucker. I just hope the TV show is good and expands on the plot points that were dropped from the movies.

Going to enjoy the mass meltdowns the show is going to cause and how fucking psycho people will be. Knowing the stupid cunts, they'll dox everyone on the show because they can't just ignore Harry Potter and Joanne.

TERF BITCH
(10-11-2024, 11:57 AM)DavidCroquet wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-freegunners-of-era-now-concord-has-been-dead-for-over-a-month-what-games-have-you-moved-on-to.1007040/

ignore the overwhelmingly huge vote of people that didn’t play concord. instead notice that the “i didn’t like concord and stopped playing before it closed down” is equal to the sum of all “i liked concord and…” vote totals.

thisisyourking.jpg

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-freegunners-of-era-now-concord-has-been-dead-for-over-a-month-what-games-have-you-moved-on-to.1007040/#post-130020174
Quote:nothing, i can't game now, i cant see my wife or the kids, its difficult to wake up every morning
Feels bad, man
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dragon-ball-daima-ot-step-into-the-grand-demon-tour.1007223/page-3#post-130039947

“Bitching about Dragon Ball lore.”

omfg 

Just enjoy the fucking show you dumb fucks.
Fantastic "October 7th was hilarious" Toma

Quote:Another week of unbearable political talkshows on German television has passed and it was filled with more low points. German politicians and journalists are so shockingly biased, I feel utterly helpless in this non-existent discourse about the situation in the middle-east. Between high-up politicians still citing "b-but October 7th!!1" like a meme and inviting a jewish journalist who dismisses any criticism of Israel, even called another talkshow guest antisemitic on camera, I don't know what's happening in my country. The worst bits are when these people start to take the emotional route, like "think of what these women, children, elderly people had to go through on October 7th or during Hamas captivity!!1" - yeah, how about YOU think of the 50.000+ murdered civilians in Gaza and Lebanon, murdered by Israel. And if anyone challenges them to it, their 2 dismissive replies are either "let's not talk about numbers" and "it's Hamas' fault, not Israel's". :|

Single beacon of light and hope this week: Journalist Kristin Helberg. She's a good one, should you ever come across her name.

More in common with the AfD than he'd like to admit

spine "I love Hamas and Hezbollah, fuck the Jews, I mean Israelis" duke

Quote:I wouldn't look towards German media for any acknowledgement, they're been so consistently bad on this. We even had a poster here claiming to be a German journalist who was working on the Middle East for 15 years and they had some of the most ignorant and offensive of takes. Blew my mind how little they knew.

HamasToma

Quote:First of all: Good to see you're well, circumstances and all. Pls continue to stay safe and I wish you and your family all the best.

Secondly: Well, I'm German and I keep hoping for the moment where the German media finally acknowledges that Israel is not the good guy in all of this. Tbh, though, yesterday made me lose most of my hope when we had news of Israel attacking UN-blue helmet soldiers and not even that resulted in an outrage over here. It's all so effed up and I'm starting to understand how 1933 came to be. Except back then there was a real danger if you spoke up. Speaking up against Israel in the year 2024 has no life-threatening risks and STILL people keep quiet. We just let it all happen. It's beyond shameful.

Comparing Israel to Nazi Germany AND "understanding how it came to be". Great fucking forum you got there B-Dumbs. You retarded cuck. I legit hope the worst happens to these idiots.

Damaged
Nep aka I hate the Jews

Quote:Saying as someone who was literally attacked by my own boss in this thread hours ago—

Your concern about the tone of discussion is severely misplaced in light of what's happening to people far less fortunate than you hopefully will ever be in your lifetime.

If you feel you're on a roundabout, you are free to exit anytime. The majority of threads on this forum have nothing to do with the issue, so you can take shelter there.

MY OWN BOSS? YOU'RE ON ADMIN ON A FAR LEFT / COMMUNIST FORUM.

(10-11-2024, 06:49 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:

There's a new codename:

maximum zero wrote:I was wondering the other day how well Howard's was doing on the Switch. Guess that last chart is informative.
LanceX2 aka I'm about to be banned

Quote:Clearly means he doesnt support biologically born males playing against biologically born females.

Banplz

NicoNicoRose

[Image: 87835-m.jpg]

Quote:Trans women are women, not "bIoLoGiCalLy BoRn MaLeS"

What
(10-11-2024, 06:56 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(10-11-2024, 11:57 AM)DavidCroquet wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-freegunners-of-era-now-concord-has-been-dead-for-over-a-month-what-games-have-you-moved-on-to.1007040/

ignore the overwhelmingly huge vote of people that didn’t play concord. instead notice that the “i didn’t like concord and stopped playing before it closed down” is equal to the sum of all “i liked concord and…” vote totals.

thisisyourking.jpg

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-freegunners-of-era-now-concord-has-been-dead-for-over-a-month-what-games-have-you-moved-on-to.1007040/#post-130020174
Quote:nothing, i can't game now, i cant see my wife or the kids, its difficult to wake up every morning
Feels bad, man
damn, they jailed this dude for being a freegunner!
RainsJitt wrote:What the hell is a "girls sport"?
Things overheard in the 1920s.
(10-11-2024, 07:01 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Nep aka I hate the Jews

Quote:Saying as someone who was literally attacked by my own boss in this thread hours ago—

Your concern about the tone of discussion is severely misplaced in light of what's happening to people far less fortunate than you hopefully will ever be in your lifetime.

If you feel you're on a roundabout, you are free to exit anytime. The majority of threads on this forum have nothing to do with the issue, so you can take shelter there.

MY OWN BOSS? YOU'RE ON ADMIN ON A FAR LEFT / COMMUNIST FORUM.

???
When did being a forum admin and mod became a paying job?
(10-11-2024, 07:01 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Nep aka I hate the Jews

*perma banning accounts for minor criticism of the mods*

"No problem here"

*B-dubs gives a rude response. (she started it by the way calling his argument bullshit)*

"OH MY GOD! I'm shaken to my core and will never forget this"
(10-11-2024, 01:50 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
(10-11-2024, 12:33 PM)DocWager wrote:
benji dateline='[url=tel:1728629307' wrote: 1728629307[/url]']
Oh, I forgot to go back to this:
Yeah, she's more extreme. lol

See also: https://www.resetera.com/threads/your-apocalypse-is-bad-and-wrong-and-i-would-know-a-jamaicans-critique-of-western-post-apocalyptic-game-settings.575245/

That’s a very ego driven post. She gets off being forum “famous” to the point she compares herself to notable people.

Because in real life if she were to say, "I'm not as extreme as Peter Singer, however i'm very partial to Nussbaum's capability approach in regards to human development and racial equity" people would say, "Oh thats nice, get a rag, will you?  Someone spilled a jar of Ragu in aisle 4."  But that she thinks anyone cares about her philosophical ideas online is an enormous difference in experience from her real day-to-day life.  That's why she'll never give up on being a mod no matter how tormenting she claims it is.

Nepenthe wrote:But in the meantime, I participate and organize locally in my community for Black-centered causes because my people need help right now, not every four years. I feed people, deliver groceries and supplies, and I participate in larger protests and discussions led by anti-imperialists organizations. In other words, I am fairly confident in saying I have shown up more for my community than you have for mine.

I'm not a smart guy, but wouldn't it be more prudent to figure out how to get good at earning money within the system if you're using money to help out your community that the whites refuse to show up for?   I feel like the strategy of being bad at capitalism so I gotta destroy capitalism doesn't reconcile with this little interim step of uplifting your community.  Again, is this just a personal projection of how you've given up because you actually don't believe you can succeed like everyone else?  Cuz that's what I think this is.

Nep is that typical leftist who found a community of like-minded failures who simply want to blame all their own failures on other people and they congregate and do nothing but talk about how it's other people's fault they are failures.
(10-11-2024, 02:05 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Remember when they were talking about being a teacher and she was like I couldnt be a teacher because I couldn't ban the fuck out of those kids for disobeying orders

No, but that attitude fits Nep like a glove.