Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
[Image: meats-back-on-the-menu-lord-of-the-rings.gif]

Eat shit B-Dumbs. You dug your own grave bro.

Dumb motherfucker.

[Image: tumblr_owwyq2HFJh1u1ljrzo1_500.gif]
B-Dubs and Nep Nep must be in a situationship or have been yiffing. The only reason I can think of why B-Dubs certainly loves terrorists. 
He was never big on the Palestine/Hamas/Lebanon/Baader Meinhoff Gruppe before.  

Trumps
B-Dubs doesn’t have what it takes to eliminate the leftist assholes on sight who are dragging his ass down. 

Seriously what a fucking idiot the way he handled Poli-Era in retrospect.
(10-11-2024, 08:55 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-administration-no-longer-supporting-an-immediate-ceasefire-in-lebanon.1005735/page-10#post-130044888

IrishNinja wrote:
AlexFlame116 wrote:That edit post was heinous. It's amazing how much can be swept away just like that when a mod does it. Especially a mod that lost their cool in such a disappointing way.
yeah, it's something to come at a queer POC with that sexually charged hostility, another thing entirely to do so publicly to a subordinate
fuck the TOS, that conduct would get you cut from any paying job
Sickos (furry edition)

They use identity like yugioh cards. That shit has nothing to do with the discussion  lol
"Queer" because she sometimes remembers she claims to be trans/non-binary even though she doesn't change her pronouns and posts the other 99% of the time talking about being a woman.
We're entering the best timeline where B-Dubs is on break and NepNep runs the show just in time for election night.
Honestly I fear for Dubs life. it feels like he’s been put in danger.
I seriously need someone to explain to me how being queer is a gender.

My entire life I've thought it was just another word for saying someone is gay. Like you're either straight, gay / lesbian or bisexual.
(10-11-2024, 09:17 PM)DocWager wrote: Honestly I fear for Dubs life. it feels like he’s been put in danger.

The odds that he hangs himself after a botched transition are higher than the odds I'm giving Kamala rn tbh
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Averon, books, AnnoyedCanadian
(10-11-2024, 09:17 PM)DocWager wrote: Honestly I fear for Dubs life. it feels like he’s been put in danger.
You forget how long he's been staring into the night sky with his dark thoughts.
Kabuki Waq
Quote:Maybe if the Dems lose due to this issue.....moving forward the party will think of Genocide as bad for their careers and not support it?

It's not a genocide and you motherfuckers are actively WANTING TRUMP TO WIN. All because Kamala is supporting Israel and any candidate that doesn't is committing political suicide.

You stupid, dense, motherfuckers.

[Image: robert-de-nilo-goodfellas.gif]
(10-11-2024, 09:12 PM)Nintex wrote: B-Dubs and Nep Nep must be in a situationship or have been yiffing. The only reason I can think of why B-Dubs certainly loves terrorists. 

Trumps

I hope they were yiffing because otherwise he will be a bigger cuck if he let himself be trampled for free.
(10-11-2024, 07:08 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: LanceX2 aka I'm about to be banned

Quote:Clearly means he doesnt support biologically born males playing against biologically born females.

Banplz

NicoNicoRose

[Image: 87835-m.jpg]

Quote:Trans women are women, not "bIoLoGiCalLy BoRn MaLeS"

What

Not too long ago transfolx swore it was just a rightwing talking point; that they would never claim to be the biological sex they were transitioning into.
They get upset at the sports shit when that likely has 80%+ approval from all Americans, 

No one wants to see some trans hulk playing against normal girls lol
(10-11-2024, 09:26 PM)Straight Edge wrote:
(10-11-2024, 07:08 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: LanceX2 aka I'm about to be banned

Quote:Clearly means he doesnt support biologically born males playing against biologically born females.

Banplz

NicoNicoRose

[Image: 87835-m.jpg]

Quote:Trans women are women, not "bIoLoGiCalLy BoRn MaLeS"

What

Not too long ago transfolx swore it was just a rightwing talking point; that they would never claim to be the biological sex they were transitioning into.

And before before that they claimed the contrary. Cat
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, killamajig, Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret
There has been at least one time that Nepenthe has claimed she's trans because she was nonbinary at the time, even though that doesn't make any fucking sense whatsoever. (not like anything else she says does)
(10-11-2024, 09:25 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Kabuki Waq
Quote:Maybe if the Dems lose due to this issue.....moving forward the party will think of Genocide as bad for their careers and not support it?

It's not a genocide and you motherfuckers are actively WANTING TRUMP TO WIN. All because Kamala is supporting Israel and any candidate that doesn't is committing political suicide.

You stupid, dense, motherfuckers.

[Image: robert-de-nilo-goodfellas.gif]

In an issue that Trump is more than willing in doing worse than Biden/Harris and not even bother to hide it. Unless Iran outbids Israel. Awesome
B dubs, some straight up advice.

Do what you did with Poli Era. Ban the living shit out of all the Nepenthe allies now, before she fucks with your income by rallying a defence force. Start with Booshka. Wouldn't you love to delete that hypocritical middle class floppy bellend? If you act fast you can ban the discorders before she takes control. He who controls the admin panel controls the universe. Leave it too long and she will guilt a Scandinavian into defenestrating you. There will be nothing left! You will be destroyed on videogames internet forever. If you leave it, you will be stuck alone in that school teaching those kids, except this time when you get home you will no longer be king of the forum.

But there is still time to act.

Maduro
He won’t do it. Even if he does check this forum, he just won’t do it. He thinks if he does then he’s playing right into the hands of “The CHUUUDZ”. Dude is literally walking face first into a knife just because he wants to be contrarian to our advice.
(10-11-2024, 09:32 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: B dubs, some straight up advice.

Do what you did with Poli Era. Ban the living shit out of all the Nepenthe allies now, before she fucks with your income by rallying a defence force. Start with Booshka. Wouldn't you love to delete that hypocritical middle class floppy bellend? If you act fast you can ban the discorders before she takes control. He who controls the admin panel controls the universe. Leave it too long and she will guilt a Scandinavian into defenestrating you. There will be nothing left! You will be destroyed on videogames internet forever. If you leave it, you will be stuck alone in that school teaching those kids, except this time when you get home you will no longer be king of the forum.

Maduro

BDumbs: But she is my friend. Six 

NepNep:  relatable and grounded in the real world while keeping some of the details which make her so iconic

Honestly, he is also risking backlash from BCT, TransEra and any old remnants of OldGaf that like Nepenthe. 

The gold opportunity was when being a raging anti semitic was uncool for online leftists, not today when Hezbollah did nothing wrong. Awesome
I don’t think b dumbs gets paid for resetera time… none of them do lol
ZeroVagina

Quote:No, they'll just blame progressives. And they'll blame Muslims in Michigan.

You can already see the groundwork. Even here on Era, posts have started popping up like, "Will protest voters own up to it if Trump wins?" and openly dismissing the very legitimate concerns with comments like, "I'm tired of hearing about what progressives want Kamala to do."

It's frustrating and disheartening.

If she loses it ABSOLUTELY is being of you retarded far leftists and religious zealots.

Take your fucking heads out of your asses and vote. If you don't vote, shut the fuck up.
(10-11-2024, 09:06 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:On point.

Fucking tired of Western capitalism and its' pathological greed. It makes me sick that candidates offer no credible alternative to this sick system. Trump would be worse, but the Democrats have been very complicit in creating the conditions for Trump, but constantly resisting fundamental economic and geopolitical change away from Western and US centrisim.

How come everyone always forget about Claudia & Karina?

[Image: img.jpg?width=1200&height=400&quality=85...C0%2C0%2C0]
(10-11-2024, 08:52 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(10-11-2024, 08:04 PM)Potato wrote:
(10-11-2024, 07:40 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: Concord thread
https://www.resetera.com/threads/concord-sales-ceasing-immediately-offering-refunds-to-all-customers-the-game-will-be-taken-offline-beginning-sept-6th-check-staff-post.970872/page-92#post-130023825
Derp

https://www.resetera.com/threads/concord-sales-ceasing-immediately-offering-refunds-to-all-customers-the-game-will-be-taken-offline-beginning-sept-6th-check-staff-post.970872/page-94#post-130028781
Yes, biggest newest stories of the year for being the biggest bomba but I think Until Dawn remastered beat it  PlayStation™ Fan Discussing Their Fine Products

https://www.resetera.com/threads/concord-sales-ceasing-immediately-offering-refunds-to-all-customers-the-game-will-be-taken-offline-beginning-sept-6th-check-staff-post.970872/page-94#post-130029177
PlayStation™ Fan Discussing Their Fine Products

https://www.resetera.com/threads/concord-sales-ceasing-immediately-offering-refunds-to-all-customers-the-game-will-be-taken-offline-beginning-sept-6th-check-staff-post.970872/page-95#post-130033626
PlayStation™ Fan Discussing Their Fine Products

https://www.resetera.com/threads/concord-sales-ceasing-immediately-offering-refunds-to-all-customers-the-game-will-be-taken-offline-beginning-sept-6th-check-staff-post.970872/page-95#post-130038633
What coverage?  People only heard about it cuz it bombed so hard  PlayStation™ Fan Discussing Their Fine Products

Whoever was complaining about never wanting to see this emote again, you need to come get your boys. If Soyny fans are gonna be retards, then this emote is gonna be used.

I don’t mind the emote but I want one similar for Nintendo and Xbox. Bolo

TRIGGER
(10-11-2024, 09:40 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(10-11-2024, 09:32 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: B dubs, some straight up advice.

Maduro

BDumbs: But she is my friend. Six 

NepNep:  relatable and grounded in the real world while keeping some of the details which make her so iconic

Honestly, he is also risking backlash from BCT, TransEra and any old remnants of OldGaf that like Nepenthe. 

The gold opportunity was when being a raging anti semitic was uncool for online leftists, not today when Hezbollah did nothing wrong. Awesome

Nobody really likes those people anyway. They can leave too. When people transitioned over they didn’t realize they’d be letting in, and giving power to those loonies. Look what happened with BronsonLee. Left as soon as he saw the site was giving power to the autistic people from Gaf’s past.
(10-11-2024, 09:45 PM)Ethan wrote:
(10-11-2024, 09:06 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:On point.

Fucking tired of Western capitalism and its' pathological greed. It makes me sick that candidates offer no credible alternative to this sick system. Trump would be worse, but the Democrats have been very complicit in creating the conditions for Trump, but constantly resisting fundamental economic and geopolitical change away from Western and US centrisim.

How come everyone always forget about Claudia & Karina?

[Image: img.jpg?width=1200&height=400&quality=85...C0%2C0%2C0]

Pretty sure those will be the names of the next hurricanes that'll hit Florida
(10-11-2024, 09:44 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: ZeroVagina

Quote:No, they'll just blame progressives. And they'll blame Muslims in Michigan.

You can already see the groundwork. Even here on Era, posts have started popping up like, "Will protest voters own up to it if Trump wins?" and openly dismissing the very legitimate concerns with comments like, "I'm tired of hearing about what progressives want Kamala to do."

It's frustrating and disheartening.

If she loses it ABSOLUTELY is being of you retarded far leftists and religious zealots.

Take your fucking heads out of your asses and vote. If you don't vote, shut the fuck up.

Wait, wasn’t he siding for the voters over the anti-voters? I guess he was feeling heat. He’ll end up being Nep’s subordinate.
(10-11-2024, 09:45 PM)Ethan wrote: How come everyone always forget about Claudia & Karina?
Mentioning them is what got noodlesoup banned a month. lol
(10-11-2024, 09:12 PM)Nintex wrote: B-Dubs and Nep Nep must be in a situationship or have been yiffing. The only reason I can think of why B-Dubs certainly loves terrorists. 

Trumps

Nep has videos of B-Dumbs wanking on video chat while she's wearing her dog costume. 

She's using it as sextortion.

I read that in an era discord.