Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(10-11-2024, 09:46 PM)Potato wrote:
(10-11-2024, 08:52 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(10-11-2024, 08:04 PM)Potato wrote: Whoever was complaining about never wanting to see this emote again, you need to come get your boys. If Soyny fans are gonna be retards, then this emote is gonna be used.

I don’t mind the emote but I want one similar for Nintendo and Xbox. Bolo

TRIGGER

NINTENDER
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(10-11-2024, 09:18 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: I seriously need someone to explain to me how being queer is a gender.

My entire life I've thought it was just another word for saying someone is gay. Like you're either straight, gay / lesbian or bisexual.

It's another word for, "I want the social cache of being gay, but don't like dick/pussy."
(10-11-2024, 09:50 PM)benji wrote:
(10-11-2024, 09:45 PM)Ethan wrote: How come everyone always forget about Claudia & Karina?
Mentioning them is what got noodlesoup banned a month. lol

lol 

Well B-dubs is currently re-evaluating his bad choices of late. I expect noodle to be back by the end of the weekend.
(10-11-2024, 09:37 PM)DocWager wrote: He won’t do it. Even if he does check this forum, he just won’t do it. He thinks if he does then he’s playing right into the hands of “The CHUUUDZ”. Dude is literally walking face first into a knife just because he wants to be contrarian to our advice.

That's why Chief Malik is permanent ban proof.
(10-11-2024, 09:32 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: B dubs, some straight up advice.

Do what you did with Poli Era. Ban the living shit out of all the Nepenthe allies now, before she fucks with your income by rallying a defence force. Start with Booshka. Wouldn't you love to delete that hypocritical middle class floppy bellend? If you act fast you can ban the discorders before she takes control. He who controls the admin panel controls the universe. Leave it too long and she will guilt a Scandinavian into defenestrating you. There will be nothing left! You will be destroyed on videogames internet forever. If you leave it, you will be stuck alone in that school teaching those kids, except this time when you get home you will no longer be king of the forum.

But there is still time to act.

Maduro

Giving him good advice is only going to ruin our fun. Better to give him bad advice. 

For example, he should definitely take a break and put Nep in charge. He should double down on allowing the trans and Hamas people to claim non-existent genocides, he should DEFINITELY let the communists and trans maniacs decide that armed uprising is the only solution to the problems in the US, and he should definitely give in to the HERzbollah brigade and ban every game that dares show an inch of female skin.
by the way, in another instance of great moderation, there was a bug on the forum that caused the site to load super slowly, for some people the site even became unusable. After a while the bug was fixed but the fix only works if you clear your browsers website data. Now did B-dubs use one of those site wide alerts they're happy to use to promote "vote for soundtrack of the year" to inform people? Nope, you better find it hidden in the already well hidden tech thread

Quote:Ok, so the issue wasn't with a specific ad but something to do with some js code that was filling memory or what have you. The code has been fixed and the problem should be solved.

If you are still having issues, just delete the website data and that should do it.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-tech-thread-report-bugs-here.118789/post-130038429
This is the reason their communist uprising doesn't ever get very far. They are poor communicators.
She's got everything she needs, she's an artist, she don't look back
She's got everything she needs, she's an artist, she don't look back
She can take the dark out of the nighttime and paint the daytime black

You will start out standing, proud to steal her anything she sees
You will start out standing, proud to steal her anything she sees
But you will wind up peeking through her keyhole, down upon your knees
And she never stumbles, she's got no place to fall
She never stumbles, she got no place to fall
She's nobody's child, the law can't touch her at all

She wears an Egyptian ring that sparkles before she speaks
She wears an Egyptian ring, it sparkles before she speaks
She's a hypnotist collector, you are a walking antique

Bow down to her on Sunday, salute her when her birthday comes
Bow down to her on Sunday, salute her when her birthday comes
For Halloween get her a trumpet, and for Christmas get her a drum

Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Getting to the point where I'm finding it hard to choose between who I want to see get their comeuppance more, Trump or Everyone's Favourite Era Mod.
(10-11-2024, 10:09 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: by the way, in another instance of great moderation, there was a bug on the forum that caused the site to load super slowly, for some people the site even became unusable. After a while the bug was fixed but the fix only works if you clear your browsers website data. Now did B-dubs use one of those site wide alerts they're happy to use to promote "vote for soundtrack of the year" to inform people? Nope, you better find it hidden in the already well hidden tech thread

Quote:Ok, so the issue wasn't with a specific ad but something to do with some js code that was filling memory or what have you. The code has been fixed and the problem should be solved.

If you are still having issues, just delete the website data and that should do it.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-tech-thread-report-bugs-here.118789/post-130038429

I can understand not announcing this because plenty of people are lazy and have themselves auto-logging in and if everyone deletes site cookies you suddenly get 500 emails saying "help! I can't log in and don't have access to my old college email which you required for signing up, please reset my password!"
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(10-11-2024, 10:24 PM)wizardora wrote: Getting to the point where I'm finding it hard to choose between who I want to see get their comeuppance more, Trump or Everyone's Favourite Era Mod.

If Trump loses we all win  Trumps

Two nonsense ideologies fall thanks to working together and in the name of the liberal democracy world order. Wouldn't it be beautiful?
(10-11-2024, 10:24 PM)wizardora wrote: Getting to the point where I'm finding it hard to choose between who I want to see get their comeuppance more, Trump or Everyone's Favourite Era Mod.

Fuck Trump. 

Nepenthe will be the same person regardless of him winning or not. Yeshrug
(10-11-2024, 10:26 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote:

Two nonsense ideologies fall thanks to working together and in the name of the liberal democracy world order. Wouldn't it be beautiful?

2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/need-to-cheer-myself-up-recommend-me-happy-positive-wlw-video-games.1007877/

TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Hello, really not doing well mentally right now (really don't want to discuss it detail on a public forum but honestly been getting worse this past week) and really need some cheer up media so I would like some recommendations for happy positive wlw games please (is it weird to say please in an OP?).

I do have some ground rules.

No "choice/optional" games like a Bioware RPG. No games where being gay or bi is just optional, or games where being a woman is optional; or being in a wlw relationship is optional. The character is canonically a women, canonically a lesbian or wlw and canonically is in or gets into a loving wlw relationship.
    No tragedies (and please don't try to be cute with this). No Bury your gays or that frustrating "Gotcha" Bury your Gays subtrope that was frustratingly common in the mid 2010s (where they'd kill them but then turn them into an AI or bring in an alt universe double etc to try claim they didn't REALLY didn't do it, yeah fuck off with that CW, Star Trek Discovery and Black Mirror). I really just not in the mood or mindset for ANOTHER same-sex love = bad or tragic ending story.
    No just implied romance or it not be referenced at all until a moment in the DLC or the ending. It's need to be an important part of the story and the game.
    A game where being a lesbian or wlw (like a bi woman who has no interest in men, only women and NBs) is actually discussed.
    Overall happy tone.
    And I know this isn't related but please no excessive gore, tons of dark comedy or morbid stuff. I'm not against this stuff, but I'm really just not in the right mindset for it right now.

And for everyone (and for myself) cute animal pictures (I'll refrain from posting moths, spiders, roaches, slugs, snails, wasps, scarabs, millipedes etc because I know most people don't find them cute but I do (not a joke, I think wasps are some of the cutest animals on the planet, I also think think Lickers from Resident Evil look like adorable panting happy dogs and Nurgle looks like a jolly fun uncle)):

Totally not a fetish.
(10-11-2024, 10:29 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/need-to-cheer-myself-up-recommend-me-happy-positive-wlw-video-games.1007877/

TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Hello, really not doing well mentally right now (really don't want to discuss it detail on a public forum but honestly been getting worse this past week) and really need some cheer up media so I would like some recommendations for happy positive wlw games please (is it weird to say please in an OP?).

No "choice/optional" games like a Bioware RPG. No games where being gay or bi is just optional, or games where being a woman is optional; or being in a wlw relationship is optional. The character is canonically a women, canonically a lesbian or wlw and canonically is in or gets into a loving wlw relationship.
    No tragedies (and please don't try to be cute with this). No Bury your gays or that frustrating "Gotcha" Bury your Gays subtrope that was frustratingly common in the mid 2010s (where they'd kill them but then turn them into an AI or bring in an alt universe double etc to try claim they didn't REALLY didn't do it, yeah fuck off with that CW, Star Trek Discovery and Black Mirror). I really just not in the mood or mindset for ANOTHER same-sex love = bad or tragic ending story.
    No just implied romance or it not be referenced at all until a moment in the DLC or the ending. It's need to be an important part of the story and the game.
    A game where being a lesbian or wlw (like a bi woman who has no interest in men, only women and NBs) is actually discussed.
    Overall happy tone.
    And I know this isn't related but please no excessive gore, tons of dark comedy or morbid stuff. I'm not against this stuff, but I'm really just not in the right mindset for it right now.

And for everyone (and for myself) cute animal pictures (I'll refrain from posting moths, spiders, roaches, slugs, snails, wasps, scarabs, millipedes etc because I know most people don't find them cute but I do (not a joke, I think wasps are some of the cutest animals on the planet, I also think think Lickers from Resident Evil look like adorable panting happy dogs and Nurgle looks like a jolly fun uncle)):

This is your brain on hrt
(10-11-2024, 10:29 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/need-to-cheer-myself-up-recommend-me-happy-positive-wlw-video-games.1007877/

Overall happy tone.

Totally not a fetish.

Sounds more like he really wants to wish a game to existence than get in good mood.
every time I see hrt I think hillary rodham trinton
(10-11-2024, 10:34 PM)Uncle wrote: every time I see hrt I think hillary ron trump

FTFY
TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:wlw (like a bi woman who has no interest in men, only women and NBs)

omfg

Couldn't write a better parody post
Somehow, shitposts on The Bire have more of an effect on moderation decisions than posts in their own Constructive Criticism thread.

Elon
(10-11-2024, 10:29 PM)Nintex wrote:
(10-11-2024, 10:26 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote:

Opposition suits you!  Hesright
I like how we expanded the concept of women who are attracted to women so far beyond lesbianism into polysexual bisexual pansexual endless tumblr permutations, that we had to come all the way back around and invent a new term to simply refer to women who love women

like are we really just back to the basics

MLW
MLM
WLW
(10-11-2024, 09:46 PM)DocWager wrote:
(10-11-2024, 09:40 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(10-11-2024, 09:32 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: B dubs, some straight up advice.

Do what you did with Poli Era. Ban the living shit out of all the Nepenthe allies now, before she fucks with your income by rallying a defence force. Start with Booshka. Wouldn't you love to delete that hypocritical middle class floppy bellend? If you act fast you can ban the discorders before she takes control. He who controls the admin panel controls the universe. Leave it too long and she will guilt a Scandinavian into defenestrating you. There will be nothing left! You will be destroyed on videogames internet forever. If you leave it, you will be stuck alone in that school teaching those kids, except this time when you get home you will no longer be king of the forum.

But there is still time to act.

Maduro

BDumbs: But she is my friend. Six 

NepNep:  relatable and grounded in the real world while keeping some of the details which make her so iconic

Honestly, he is also risking backlash from BCT, TransEra and any old remnants of OldGaf that like Nepenthe. 

The gold opportunity was when being a raging anti semitic was uncool for online leftists, not today when Hezbollah did nothing wrong. Awesome

Nobody really likes those people anyway. They can leave too. When people transitioned over they didn’t realize they’d be letting in, and giving power to those loonies. Look what happened with BronsonLee. Left as soon as he saw the site was giving power to the autistic people from Gaf’s past.

Nah, BronsoLee came back with a random alt that the admins randomly made a mod
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-been-over-a-year-of-egs-exclusives-nothing-happened-and-were-still-playing-games.166324/page-7#post-28490759
Lee was a shit stirrer who tried to get people banned using Twitter  lol
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, AnnoyedCanadian
(10-11-2024, 10:37 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:wlw (like a bi woman who has no interest in men, only women and NBs)

omfg

Couldn't write a better parody post

Does that idiot know what bi means?
Quote:I got a text earlier today claiming to be from Georgia Democrats asking if I would be willing to knock on doors in Rome this weekend. That's the heart of MTG's district. Can't say I'd be comfortable doing that.

If they are counting on the reeees to do this, things are WORSE than we even know.  lol
If you're silent
you're complicit
In not caring if I live or die
I am black
I am homeless
I am trans
I beg every
single day
Just to survive
I am begging still
Please do not IGNORE this
Plea for help
This please for
Survival
(10-11-2024, 09:44 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: ZeroVagina

Quote:No, they'll just blame progressives. And they'll blame Muslims in Michigan.

You can already see the groundwork. Even here on Era, posts have started popping up like, "Will protest voters own up to it if Trump wins?" and openly dismissing the very legitimate concerns with comments like, "I'm tired of hearing about what progressives want Kamala to do."

It's frustrating and disheartening.

If she loses it ABSOLUTELY is being of you retarded far leftists and religious zealots.

Take your fucking heads out of your asses and vote. If you don't vote, shut the fuck up.

They sure loved saying Bernie supporters lost Hillary the presidency, but they're going to hate hearing that Hamas supporters lost it for Kamala.
I ain't gonna work on Neppy’s farm, no more
No, I ain't gonna work on Neppy’s farm, no more
Well, I try my best to be just like I am
But everybody wants you to be just like them

They sing while they slave
And I just get bored
I ain't gonna work on Neppy’s farm, no more
(10-11-2024, 10:31 PM)Jansen wrote: This is your brain on hrt

Fuck how did you know?
I feel like echoesofthecyborg has made the “recommend me _____ wlw games” thread like 10 times in the past week.

Take a tip from dean norris and search sex gifs on twitter, jesus.