Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Quote:I deeply want to be in a relationship with an amazing women but can't for many factors (fuck transphobia) so it's been helping fill a massive hole and also because just seeing other women happy helps me f

Mike 

Quote:Apthrodite be with you ERA (:

Even if you weren’t trans… you would be a creepy weirdo given posts like this.
(10-13-2024, 05:22 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/october-has-apparently-become-the-month-of-romance-for-me.1008609/

TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Okay I realize this is like the 4th-5th thread I've written about love in some form, I'm sorry (not sorry) and hope I haven't been bothering the mods for spamming ERA but I can't get it out of my head so I'm just going to write this.

I've written elsewhere I've been suffering from a depression spell, thankfully it's been easing up the past day and I've found that reading, watching, playing and look at wholesome wlw romance works has been incredibly helpful. Partly because it's help me realize how much I deeply want to be in a relationship with an amazing women but can't for many factors (fuck transphobia) so it's been helping fill a massive hole and also because just seeing other women happy helps me feel happy which has also been helping. I realize that may not make much sense to most here, but eh.

So yeah, October has been a month of romance for me and had actually forgot about Halloween (admittedly not helped by the fact I've barely seen anything Halloween related this year, like my local stores has a crap ton of Christmas stuff in comparison to Halloween stuff), which knowing how my brain works means it's always going to have that association to it. Fuck Valentine's Day, Halloween is the time of love... Except Vampires, stay away from me (don't find Vampires sexy and don't like my neck being touched).

Side Note: Massive thanks to every who recommended me wlw games (:

Apthrodite be with you ERA (:

Man, just jack off by yourself.
Blaming transphobia for why you can't get with any women  lol lol lol

Now go mald some more about big boobies while simultaneously also making creepy obsessive wlw threads, fucking freak.
(10-13-2024, 05:22 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/october-has-apparently-become-the-month-of-romance-for-me.1008609/

TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Okay I realize this is like the 4th-5th thread I've written about love in some form, I'm sorry (not sorry) and hope I haven't been bothering the mods for spamming ERA but I can't get it out of my head so I'm just going to write this.

I've written elsewhere I've been suffering from a depression spell, thankfully it's been easing up the past day and I've found that reading, watching, playing and look at wholesome wlw romance works has been incredibly helpful. Partly because it's help me realize how much I deeply want to be in a relationship with an amazing women but can't for many factors (fuck transphobia) so it's been helping fill a massive hole and also because just seeing other women happy helps me feel happy which has also been helping. I realize that may not make much sense to most here, but eh.

So yeah, October has been a month of romance for me and had actually forgot about Halloween (admittedly not helped by the fact I've barely seen anything Halloween related this year, like my local stores has a crap ton of Christmas stuff in comparison to Halloween stuff), which knowing how my brain works means it's always going to have that association to it. Fuck Valentine's Day, Halloween is the time of love... Except Vampires, stay away from me (don't find Vampires sexy and don't like my neck being touched).

Oh my god, are you for real?

These people need to realise that their choice to be trans comes with certain drawbacks, one of which is that actual women who are lesbians are not going to take your girl dick and get into a relationship with you just because you want to try and use the cheat code of being a woman to get some pussy.

You’ve created yourself an incredibly small dating pool to pick from and lesbians aren’t transphobic because they don’t want to date you.
(10-13-2024, 04:52 PM)DocWager wrote: Sure thing, boss!

God, probably the worst of Dubs to him happened because some psycho used other extreme posters to drag his ass.  While he lost his allies to his own incompetence when he invaded a Discord to get people band in an offsite forum.

Honestly, for a paranoid asshole he never saw coming that the fringe users could be so scummy to go for “sexual insults” to Nep. But is something that everyone else could see coming given their behavior in both forums (OldGaf and Era).

For all her faults, Nepenthe sounds like she is approachable outside the forum or twitter.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
B-Dumbs hasn’t posted since Friday night (‘s sky) Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)
(10-13-2024, 05:34 PM)Daffy Duck wrote: Oh my god, are you for real?

These people need to realise that their choice to be trans comes with certain drawbacks, one of which is that actual women who are lesbians are not going to take your girl dick and get into a relationship with you just because you want to try and use the cheat code of being a woman to get some pussy.

You’ve created yourself an incredibly small dating pool to pick from and lesbians aren’t transphobic because they don’t want to date you.

And you take into consideration what 99,9% of these people look like and no wonder no one wants to date them. Plus they're probably all awkward and tries to talk about nerdy shit when chatting up someone.
[
(10-13-2024, 05:58 PM)BIONIC wrote: B-Dumbs hasn’t posted since Friday night (‘s sky) Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)

Probably off’d himself. You gotta give it to him. Decided to do himself before that pussy liar(literally… HA HA… I crack myself), Melody, did it. 

Not exactly the man’s way out, but you gotta have balls to do that. Strangely Melody has them, but won’t use them.
(10-13-2024, 06:01 PM)Steven Snell wrote:
(10-13-2024, 05:34 PM)Daffy Duck wrote: Oh my god, are you for real?

And you take into consideration what 99,9% of these people look like and no wonder no one wants to date them. Plus they're probably all awkward and tries to talk about nerdy shit when chatting up someone.

Yep that as well, or they will be incredibly overly sexual in tone and conversation that they will creep anyone out
(10-13-2024, 12:24 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/leak-new-details-on-pokemon-legends-z-a.1008471/
Fat4all, post: 130102806, member: 906 wrote:pokemon shit

and

pokemon piss

are

pokemon cumming soon
Willam

B-Dumbs should make an example of him and post his info for being such a weirdo fuck. He won't, but he should.

Rage
Hello era 

I would like an amazing girlfriend. Unfortunately, I cannot find a boyfriend free girl. 

Even though I post as a woman on videogames forums and make lists of which characters I believe are lesbians, I find myself yearning to have full sex to orgasm with a real woman, but even though I myself am very keen for this to happen, I do not seem to be able to have sex with a woman. It’s like they are not interested! Which I can only assume is for moral reasons, and a personal failing for them. 

Does anyone know any Pokémon games where female Pokémon have sex?
Really it’s either two things. 1) My first instinct of him taking his own life, or 2) he sent all the info of what a number of his mods have said to MOBA, instead of letting it get to the point of back, and forth between Mod, and Admin.
Echoes is really pulling the "You're a transphobe if you don't want to suck my lady dick" argument? People like Echoes perfectly plays into the stereotype that mtf trans people are just incels and/or perverts thinking calling themselves a woman is an easy way to score actual biological women.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-administration-no-longer-supporting-an-immediate-ceasefire-in-lebanon.1005735/page-12#post-130101261

Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): inflammatory accusations
DonFreecs wrote:
slider wrote:Maybe thousands upon thousands of dead Palestinians is worth incremental change. /s
Hey man, maybe they will change their stance on genocide later on. Just vote for the dems bro. Brown people lives don't really matter right now, maybe later. /s just in case.

Seriously tho I mute all these threads because they make my blood boil like nothing else does. I really sympathise with the people still trying to argue with these genocide enablers. They truly do not give a fuck about the eradication of a people. About destabilizing entire regions making life an absolute hell. The only they care about is making Harris president. They do not give a single fuck about us.
(10-13-2024, 06:23 PM)DocWager wrote: Really it’s either two things. 1) My first instinct of him taking his own life, or 2) he sent all the info of what a number of his mods have said to MOBA, instead of letting it get to the point of back, and forth between Mod, and Admin.

I'm more in the first category for the majority of the dumb fuck users on that forum.

[Image: eric-andre.gif]
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(10-13-2024, 06:26 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-administration-no-longer-supporting-an-immediate-ceasefire-in-lebanon.1005735/page-12#post-130101261

Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): inflammatory accusations
DonFreecs wrote:
slider wrote:Maybe thousands upon thousands of dead Palestinians is worth incremental change. /s
Hey man, maybe they will change their stance on genocide later on. Just vote for the dems bro. Brown people lives don't really matter right now, maybe later. /s just in case.

Seriously tho I mute all these threads because they make my blood boil like nothing else does. I really sympathise with the people still trying to argue with these genocide enablers. They truly do not give a fuck about the eradication of a people. About destabilizing entire regions making life an absolute hell. The only they care about is making Harris president. They do not give a single fuck about us.
Maybe Dubs isn’t dead.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/silent-hill-2-ot-in-my-restless-dreams-i-see-that-town.1001388/page-63#post-130114266

Dr. Nothing Loud, post: 130114266, member: 4041 wrote:Yep!

With Govee smart lights, there's a feature called Dreamview that lets you positionally 3D map the lights in your house to seamlessly blend the colors on-screen into your home environment. I installed LED strips that line the edges of my room and positionally mapped them to Govee.

Same with Hue Sync, which is what my overhead can lights are. I have 8 overhead can lights in my living room, so all 8 are positionally mapped to lighting on-screen. So if a beam of light like a flashlight passes across the screen, a real beam of light showers my physical room in the same position. I have the latest boxes from both of them (which let you sync this way using HDMI sources) but on PC you can also use the free Hue Sync and Govee desktop PC apps to sync with even better accuracy and blending than the sync boxes, and at uncapped FPS (Hue's new 8K sync box taps out at 4K 120 Hz, can't go to 4K 144 Hz with light syncing).

I'm having an authentic first-time experience. I've spent maybe 20 hours just going between rooms, examining all the physics and lighting and textures in great detail, absorbing the atmosphere, solving the clues, and piecing together how these apartments work. It's just oozing in the kind of gameplay and organic level design (reminds me of a Souls game) that is EXTREMELY rare in old games let alone in modern games. It's my favorite type of game design and I'm loving it here. I had no idea so many of my favorite games were inspired by this classic, and now I can see why.

This remake takes all the best of modern gaming's accessibility advances and retrofits them into a challenging, extremely moody experience and I'm all here for it.

Dr. Nothing Loud, post: 130114464, member: 4041 wrote:This reminds me of me! I'm super immersed and I'd be streaming/recording if it wasn't for the fact that:
- Nvidia Overlay can't seem to record the game and audio while keeping Dolby Atmos/DTS:X enabled. No sound records when I try!
- Mrillis Action!'s recording software is kinda buggy with this game. The game wants to crash when it loads with this enabled.
- Steam game recording doesn't work properly on 60 FPS right now and it's the weekend so there's no Steam client update fixing it yet.

Gotta wait I suppose. Maybe by the time I get out of these apartments, I can start recording lol

Here's the little bit of early gameplay I did get, however, but before the Nexus mods fix:
[URL unfurl="true" media="youtube:p9GKd4B6YZ8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9GKd4B6YZ8[/URL]

Shouldn’t he be paying his debts or something Egomaniac Egomaniac
Quote:Reports from the Pentagon that American troops are being installed on the ground to operate antimissile batteries. You now have direct US military involvement and participation in a war supporting a nation that is actively committing genocide. The North of Gaza is a total massacre.
They are big mad that the US is defending Israel against Iranian missile strikes.

Has he considered dating a trans woman?
Trying to make this a thing

Quote:Worse than The Marvels?

I guess audiences don't want films starting white men.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/joker-2-posts-the-worst-second-weekend-drop-of-any-comic-book-movie.1008597/#post-130111668
https://www.resetera.com/threads/simu-liu-has-enraged-very-normal-people-with-his-controversial-appearance-on-dragons-den.1008633/

Bubbletea is cultural appropriation. Mike
[Image: IYhX0he.png]
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, AnnoyedCanadian
(10-13-2024, 06:34 PM)Daffy Duck wrote: Trying to make this a thing

Quote:Worse than The Marvels?

I guess audiences don't want films starting white men.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/joker-2-posts-the-worst-second-weekend-drop-of-any-comic-book-movie.1008597/#post-130111668

(10-13-2024, 06:32 PM)Ribosome wrote:

Probably not. People like Echoes claim transwomen are women, but they never seem to consider dating one. They always get hung up on dating an actual biological woman and nothing else. Pretty damn telling how they never consider other transwomen as possible romantic partners.
I'm now reminded of that dumb kimono shit from like 2015 and people telling actual Japanese people that they were wrong.

Much like with Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty song and video when Avril is literally one of the nicest and most harmless singers out there from what I've seen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Kitty_(song)

Quote:Its depiction of Japanese culture was met with widespread criticism from Western critics. This included suggestions of racism,[31] which Lavigne responded to by stating: "I love Japanese culture and I spend half of my time in Japan. I flew to Tokyo to shoot this video...specifically for my Japanese fans, WITH my Japanese label, Japanese choreographers AND a Japanese director IN Japan."[32] Nobuyuki Hayashi, a Tokyo-based tech and social media expert, commented that most of the reactions on Twitter were favorable, adding: “the people who are blaming the artist for racism are non-Japanese... but most Japanese people are not taking it that seriously.”[2] Hiro Ugaya, a Tokyo-based journalist and media commentator, assumed that "images of cultures outside of one's own in mass media are always different from the reality. [...] When you're trying to reach the majority of consumers, images tend to be lowest common dominator [sic]"

[Image: avril-lavigne.gif]
3 users liked this post: Alpacx, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(10-13-2024, 06:39 PM)Averon wrote:

Probably not. People like Echoes claim transwomen are women, but they never seem to consider dating one. They almost always get hung up on dating an actual biological woman and nothing else. Pretty damn telling how they refuse or never consider transwomen as partners.

The whole “Trans women are women” thing is being used as a psychological tool by the psychotic deviants using the trans identity.
If I see one more Asian eating hotdogs, I'll scream. So tired...
loco

Quote:Some jaded liberals just want to watch the world burn

It's you fucking insane leftists / communists. Don't group me in with you psychopathic cunts. Go stand in front of a tank in Lebanon or Gaza. Prove how much you want to defend Hamas and Hezbollah. Fucking cowards.

Professor Scott Steiner
(10-13-2024, 06:48 PM)Cheststrongwell wrote: If I see one more Asian eating hotdogs, I'll scream. So tired...

Those ads on PornHub are getting annoying.

I'm sure non-Resetera trans women have standards though.
[Image: 20241013-135243.jpg]

This is my cat in her blanket burrito 🌯