Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(10-13-2024, 06:32 PM)Ribosome wrote:
(10-13-2024, 05:22 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/october-has-apparently-become-the-month-of-romance-for-me.1008609/

TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Okay I realize this is like the 4th-5th thread I've written about love in some form, I'm sorry (not sorry) and hope I haven't been bothering the mods for spamming ERA but I can't get it out of my head so I'm just going to write this.

I've written elsewhere I've been suffering from a depression spell, thankfully it's been easing up the past day and I've found that reading, watching, playing and look at wholesome wlw romance works has been incredibly helpful. Partly because it's help me realize how much I deeply want to be in a relationship with an amazing women but can't for many factors (fuck transphobia) so it's been helping fill a massive hole and also because just seeing other women happy helps me feel happy which has also been helping. I realize that may not make much sense to most here, but eh.

So yeah, October has been a month of romance for me and had actually forgot about Halloween (admittedly not helped by the fact I've barely seen anything Halloween related this year, like my local stores has a crap ton of Christmas stuff in comparison to Halloween stuff), which knowing how my brain works means it's always going to have that association to it. Fuck Valentine's Day, Halloween is the time of love... Except Vampires, stay away from me (don't find Vampires sexy and don't like my neck being touched).

Side Note: Massive thanks to every who recommended me wlw games (:

Apthrodite be with you ERA (:

Man, just jack off by yourself.

Has he considered dating a trans woman?

Can't. Transbians almost always want their girlfriend to have a pussy. I wonder why...
(10-13-2024, 07:00 PM)Jansen wrote:
(10-13-2024, 05:22 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/october-has-apparently-become-the-month-of-romance-for-me.1008609/

Can't. Transbians almost always want their girlfriend to have a pussy. I wonder why...

I don't even think they'd be able to hire a prostitute.

HOW DARE YOU SAY I HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER AND PROVIDE MY STD RESULTS?!!!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/your-rub-your-butt-the-fart-genie-appears-what-shitty-wish-do-you-make-read-op.1008648/

Is today national retard day?
Warrior of Light wrote:Wouldn't that make you pan? Bi to me is, well.. binary.
Princess Bubblegum wrote:Bi = attractions to two or more genders. TERFS really pushed the whole binary thing.
Warrior of Light wrote:I mean, bi as a prefix literally means two. I don't think it's a TERF thing. Pan would encompass all/any gender.
Princess Bubblegum wrote:That's not how things work. You're essentially saying anyone attracted to somebody that's any kind of non-binary identity has to identify as pan. I'm a lesbian and "lesbian" doesn't even strictly mean homosexual, since plenty of lesbians are non-binary and/or attracted to some subset of non-binary folks.

Shit's complicated
"Bi" means two, or both.

Look at how they have to fuck up definitions in order to appease themselves, then say "shit's complicated" lol

Warrior of Light wrote:I would argue that the entire premise of bisexuality is based on the old way of thinking about gender being binary, so one could even argue it's an outdated term. But you're right, if someone wants to label themselves bi and include non-binary people in that definition, it's not like that's an issue.
Dumbfuck folds anyway. You don't go asserting something and then an hour later, say "yeah i would argue it's outdated".
spine "I hate the Jews" duke

Quote:Personally Lighinthedarkness is the real MVP here, its been one year and they've been steadfast in their dedication to keeping people in the loop.

Yeah, real MVP shit /s

Just copy and pasting wholesale articles, tweets and other propaganda horseshit for terrorists. Something that other people would get banned for but not him, as you're on top of the totem pole dictating what happens.

m_shortpants

Quote:Yeah, it's infuriating. I personally know someone who has had over 100 members of his extended family exterminated in Gaza. It's a genocide.

Nothing anyone says to me can convince me to fall in line. I'm filled with the utmost contempt for Biden and the entire establishment allowing this to happen. If you want my fucking vote earn it by at least doing the bare minimum. Instead we only have full throated support for genocide. It's just unbelievable.

You want my respect, earn it. Go to the Middle East and put your money where your fat mouth is you coward. Do it pussy. Show how much you love Hamas Hezbollah Palestinians.

It was Tuesday! Phil
https://www.resetera.com/threads/joker-2-posts-the-worst-second-weekend-drop-of-any-comic-book-movie.1008597/page-2#post-130118565

Quote:Lady Dimitrescu
20 minutes ago
I wonder if this will have studios reconsider making films with cisgender heterosexual white men in the lead like every fucking studio does with women and queer people when it comes to movie bombs? 🤔

Fuck off and die
(10-13-2024, 07:15 PM)BananaBlast wrote:
Princess Bubblegum wrote:Bi = attractions to two or more genders. TERFS really pushed the whole binary thing.
Warrior of Light wrote:I mean, bi as a prefix literally means two. I don't think it's a TERF thing. Pan would encompass all/any gender.
Princess Bubblegum wrote:That's not how things work. You're essentially saying anyone attracted to somebody that's any kind of non-binary identity has to identify as pan. I'm a lesbian and "lesbian" doesn't even strictly mean homosexual, since plenty of lesbians are non-binary and/or attracted to some subset of non-binary folks.

Shit's complicated
"Bi" means two, or both.

Look at how they have to fuck up definitions in order to appease themselves, then say "shit's complicated" lol

Warrior of Light wrote:I would argue that the entire premise of bisexuality is based on the old way of thinking about gender being binary, so one could even argue it's an outdated term. But you're right, if someone wants to label themselves bi and include non-binary people in that definition, it's not like that's an issue.
Dumbfuck folds anyway. You don't go asserting something and then an hour later, say "yeah i would argue it's outdated".

It’s simple you stupid cunts, bi means you go with men or women, that’s it.
(10-13-2024, 07:26 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/joker-2-posts-the-worst-second-weekend-drop-of-any-comic-book-movie.1008597/page-2#post-130118565
20 minutes ago
I wonder if this will have studios reconsider making films with cisgender heterosexual white men in the lead like every fucking studio does with women and queer people when it comes to movie bombs? 🤔
Fuck off and die

[Image: 5k44n8y.gif]

At least he doesn't have the gross avatar of himself with his five o'clock shadow and lipstick on anymore. Or the creepy AI one.
(10-13-2024, 07:26 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/joker-2-posts-the-worst-second-weekend-drop-of-any-comic-book-movie.1008597/page-2#post-130118565

20 minutes ago

Fuck off and die

No because Joker 2 is just a dumb as movie that nobody wanted in the first place
Arthur Fleck is dead at the end of the first one anyway. Trumps
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex

20 minutes ago

Fuck off and die

Next time a gay movie bombs I dare someone to post this exact same post but swap the “identities” lol
Forget that it's a musical. just read the plot of the movie and you'll know why nobody wants to see that shit.

20 minutes ago

Fuck off and die

yeah, someone should have made an explicitly queer and trans friendly joker movie instead, it would have definitely done bigger bucks at the mainstream box office

Damaged
(10-13-2024, 06:39 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Much like with Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty song and video when Avril is literally one of the nicest and most harmless singers out there from what I've seen.

Which one?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avril_Lavigne_replacement_conspiracy_theory
Are Lebanese owned pizza shops cultural appropriation? hmm
(10-13-2024, 07:00 PM)Jansen wrote:

But Melody is married to a trans woman (who he's never met in real life) and you gotta remember how all those women who want to have sex with him are gonna be so jealous.
(10-13-2024, 07:15 PM)BananaBlast wrote:

Shit's complicated
"Bi" means two, or both.

This is the core of their stupidity. They think they get to choose the identity label instead of the label being applied to who they are. 

You can see it here. 

Princess Fuckface insisting he's a lesbian because that's what he's labelled himself, but by definition he's pan because he'll nominally fuck anything that moves.
(10-13-2024, 07:39 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: Are Lebanese owned pizza shops cultural appropriation? hmm

What about Chinese owned sushi shops?
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, AnnoyedCanadian
(10-13-2024, 06:35 PM)Eric Cartman wrote: [Image: IYhX0he.png]

what is this from
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
(10-13-2024, 07:33 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: Arthur Fleck is dead at the end of the first one anyway. Trumps

noooo he's not y'see it's not about sometimes harmful self-actualization and the tragedy of getting what you've always wanted in the worst possible way, joker was just a mask the whole time, he was actually arther fleck just faking a persona all along  Dizzy

never has a director misunderstood the themes and plot of  his own movie more than this
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian, clockwork5

20 minutes ago

Fuck off and die
Yeah! Especially because Joker 2 rocks. I’m literally listening to the soundtrack on vinyl as I post this.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
no /s here folks…I am dead serious.
Damaged 
(10-13-2024, 06:35 PM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/simu-liu-has-enraged-very-normal-people-with-his-controversial-appearance-on-dragons-den.1008633/

Bubbletea is cultural appropriation. Mike

To be fair, the guy in the video is like "we took the ethnic out"  lol

I'm not sure I'd call it cultural appropriation but it's kinda disrespectful
Who do I have to verbally abuse and hurl sexually-charged insults at so I can get a goddamn podcast summarizing the nep/dumbs drama???

Edit: Sorry that was so hostile. 🤷‍♂️
By the way in case there was still any doubt that the cyberpunk outrage was bullshit:

Jojo siwa dressing up with dick bulge and not a peep on RE
(10-13-2024, 08:24 PM)clockwork5 wrote: Who do I have to verbally abuse and hurl sexually-charged insults at so I can get a goddamn podcast summarizing the nep/dumbs drama???

Edit: Sorry that was so hostile. 🤷‍♂️

Honestly, fuck off with this. Seriously. I was going to go back and get rid of it, but nah. Fuck off. Eat the hell out of me!!!
(10-13-2024, 08:25 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: By the way in case there was still any doubt that the cyberpunk outrage was bullshit:

The real “First real queer pop star”.
(10-13-2024, 08:25 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: By the way in case there was still any doubt that the cyberpunk outrage was bullshit:

This is worse than cyberpunk. Who will answer for this tragedy
https://old.reddit.com/r/popheadscirclejerk/comments/1c0tjff/i_hate_tryhard_jojo_smtegan_sara_never_disappoint/

I will Stan for Tegan and Sara (then again I've been listening to them for the better part of 20 years)
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, clockwork5

TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Okay I realize this is like the 4th-5th thread I've written about love in some form, I'm sorry (not sorry) and hope I haven't been bothering the mods for spamming ERA but I can't get it out of my head so I'm just going to write this.

I've written elsewhere I've been suffering from a depression spell, thankfully it's been easing up the past day and I've found that reading, watching, playing and look at wholesome wlw romance works has been incredibly helpful. Partly because it's help me realize how much I deeply want to be in a relationship with an amazing women but can't for many factors (fuck transphobia) so it's been helping fill a massive hole and also because just seeing other women happy helps me feel happy which has also been helping. I realize that may not make much sense to most here, but eh.

So yeah, October has been a month of romance for me and had actually forgot about Halloween (admittedly not helped by the fact I've barely seen anything Halloween related this year, like my local stores has a crap ton of Christmas stuff in comparison to Halloween stuff), which knowing how my brain works means it's always going to have that association to it. Fuck Valentine's Day, Halloween is the time of love... Except Vampires, stay away from me (don't find Vampires sexy and don't like my neck being touched).

Side Note: Massive thanks to every who recommended me wlw games (:

Apthrodite be with you ERA (:

Get a LiveJournal bro, Jesus Fucking Christ
(10-13-2024, 08:54 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: https://old.reddit.com/r/popheadscirclejerk/comments/1c0tjff/i_hate_tryhard_jojo_smtegan_sara_never_disappoint/

I will Stan for Tegan and Sara (then again I've been listening to them for the better part of 20 years)

But how gay are they really if they never posed with a fake dick bulge