Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(10-13-2024, 05:28 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:I deeply want to be in a relationship with an amazing women but can't for many factors (fuck transphobia) so it's been helping fill a massive hole and also because just seeing other women happy helps me f

Mike 

Quote:Apthrodite be with you ERA (:

Even if you weren’t trans… you would be a creepy weirdo given posts like this.

You know how you could avoid the "transphobia"? Date another trans woman. Oh right, but that wouldn't be affirming and doesn't fit your "genital preference"

The seething at how Actual Lesbians won't date them is my favorite part of AGPs. Before their genital reassignment surgery trans activist Erin Reed had tweets about how they were totally going to be dating lesbian 10s after their surgery. Reed is in a T4T relationship and engaged to be married

Quote:People like Echoes perfectly plays into the stereotype that mtf trans people are just incels and/or perverts thinking calling themselves a woman is an easy way to score actual biological women.

This is what peaked me about trans issues. Spend a month browsing trans Reddit and the only difference between what you see there and what you see in incel spaces is a lot of people posting selfies dressed like hookers.
(10-14-2024, 01:12 AM)Jansen wrote: [Image: TEN001_g_thumb.jpg]

Grape isn't technically sex slavery.
Android Sophia is no longer on staff?
I’m voting to take away a women’s right to choose after grape.

[Image: hogan-macho-man.gif]
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(10-14-2024, 02:14 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Android Sophia is no longer on staff?
Hasn't been for a couple years.
Hayley Atwell voices Lara for the Netflix show. Her as a live action Lara  Whew Whew
(10-14-2024, 01:17 AM)benji wrote: Like is it really too much to ask for some basic human decency where every piece of media is about wholesome wlw relationships? My entire life has been spent where this isn't the case and yet I'm the weird one for asking that it just be everywhere I look (and not AI generated)? You can really tell how "allies" like the Democratic Party see us as expendable when they'll throw us under the bus instead of telling the chuds to fuck off and eat our whole ass if they don't want to enjoy unlimited wlw content even though it's not disgusting like cishet shit. They even try to cissplain to us that bisexual means two sexes as if those of us who identify as it don't know what it really means.

[Image: RyPi337.png]
(10-14-2024, 01:20 AM)Alpacx wrote: You know how you could avoid the "transphobia"? Date another trans woman. Oh right, but that wouldn't be affirming and doesn't fit your "genital preference"

The seething at how Actual Lesbians won't date them is my favorite part of AGPs. Before their genital reassignment surgery trans activist Erin Reed had tweets about how they were totally going to be dating lesbian 10s after their surgery. Reed is in a T4T relationship and engaged to be married

I don't want to be overly mean, but...in situations like this I wonder how often you take stock of your existence and just go "so, I guess we're just a pair of dudes trying desperately to convince ourselves and each other that we're actually lesbians"
Even more insane posts starting from this one

B-Dumbs, going to find your balls and man up bro?
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/join-our-community-discord-to-give-feedback-hey-fuck-off.1008729/#post-130131255
Roy Ayers wrote:More of a vent thread instead of anything with real substance but I just do not, and will not care about joining a discord full of normal people who watch twitch streamers and communicate online like shitpost-poisoned children. I hate how this is the only popular way to communicate feedback to developers.

Just let me send a fucking email or something man.

EDIT: The bolded is needlessly inflammatory and I would like to apologize for my behavior. I would like to apologize to Lobster Roll and anyone else that I may have offended with my commentary.
(10-14-2024, 03:59 AM)Uncle wrote: I don't want to be overly mean, but...in situations like this I wonder how often you take stock of your existence and just go "so, I guess we're just a pair of dudes trying desperately to convince ourselves and each other that we're actually lesbians"
This is why those internalized transphobic thoughts need to be as illegal as any bigotry.
(10-14-2024, 05:12 AM)DavidCroquet wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/join-our-community-discord-to-give-feedback-hey-fuck-off.1008729/#post-130131255
Roy Ayers wrote:More of a vent thread instead of anything with real substance but I just do not, and will not care about joining a discord full of normal people who watch twitch streamers and communicate online like shitpost-poisoned children. I hate how this is the only popular way to communicate feedback to developers.

Just let me send a fucking email or something man.

EDIT: The bolded is needlessly inflammatory and I would like to apologize for my behavior. I would like to apologize to Lobster Roll and anyone else that I may have offended with my commentary.

Spiders Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)

The irony is astounding if he doesn't realize he's talking about RetardEra with that text in bold.
He's not. RE isn't full of normal people.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/google-chrome-now-marks-ublock-origin-as-unsupported-will-likely-be-removed-from-chrome-extensions-in-the-future.1008639/
I can't recall this right but didn't GAF ban people who admitted to using adblockers?
(10-14-2024, 03:59 AM)Uncle wrote:
(10-14-2024, 01:20 AM)Alpacx wrote: You know how you could avoid the "transphobia"? Date another trans woman. Oh right, but that wouldn't be affirming and doesn't fit your "genital preference"

I don't want to be overly mean, but...in situations like this I wonder how often you take stock of your existence and just go "so, I guess we're just a pair of dudes trying desperately to convince ourselves and each other that we're actually lesbians"

I think it's when you both start getting ready to take a deep dive into the muff buffet and you both come up with sausage.
(10-13-2024, 12:24 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/leak-new-details-on-pokemon-legends-z-a.1008471/
Fat4all, post: 130102806, member: 906 wrote:pokemon shit

and

pokemon piss

are

pokemon cumming soon

Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): drive-by trolling
Blame Space is rolling in his grave. Fat4all stole his schtick, made it less funny and more horny but he only gets a 1 week ban?
How many times has fat been banned now? Again, inconsistent rules. There should be a certain amount of bans you get before it's a permanent one.

Quote:Roy Ayers
Alt-Account
Banned

And already banned.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/massive-game-freak-leak-happening-right-now-update-statement-from-game-freak-see-threadmarks.1008315/page-32#post-130129620

wonder what mod is going to swoop in and handle all these rape jokes.
New messy lore?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/games-you-played-during-traumatic-life-events-that-you-have-a-hard-time-playing-now-because-they-bring-you-back.1008429/#post-130100508

https://steamcommunity.com/id/messofanego/recommended/270170?snr=1_5_9__402

Quote:Don't feel like spending a disproportionate amount of time escaping into watching movies/internet surfing/playing games anymore. Making new friends, hanging out with people again, and eating better with getting more vegetables in my diet. Yeah, a text adventure had that huge of an effect on changing my life habits.

Did it make you a psycho cunt as well that keeps dossiers on people in case they might disagree with you and have your parents get a mail order bride for you? I'm glad you're in a better mental state but go fuck yourself.

FUCK THE
(10-14-2024, 07:28 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/massive-game-freak-leak-happening-right-now-update-statement-from-game-freak-see-threadmarks.1008315/page-32#post-130129620

wonder what mod is going to swoop in and handle all these rape jokes.

Angie is one of the most annoying fucks on that forum. All he does is post rumors that pretty much all end up being false. I know English is a second language for them but again, I know people who have it as a third language and are more articulate. Shit pisses me off especially with the amount of posts they have.

Looks like someone deleted his saved image files from the leak. B-Dubs maybe covering his ass so the Pokemon Company doesn't bring the fucking hammer down on his website.

If I was in charge of running a company I'd have some fake information out there to fool suckers like these. Plus it'd be easier to find out who leaked shit.

Elon
(10-14-2024, 07:33 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: New messy lore?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/games-you-played-during-traumatic-life-events-that-you-have-a-hard-time-playing-now-because-they-bring-you-back.1008429/#post-130100508

Quote:Don't feel like spending a disproportionate amount of time escaping into watching movies/internet surfing/playing games anymore. Making new friends, hanging out with people again, and eating better with getting more vegetables in my diet. Yeah, a text adventure had that huge of an effect on changing my life habits.

Did it make you a psycho cunt as well that keeps dossiers on people in case they might disagree with you and have your parents get a mail order bride for you? I'm glad you're in a better mental state but go fuck yourself.

FUCK THE

Is there a text adventure about women’s autonomy?
(10-14-2024, 07:44 AM)Polident wrote:
(10-14-2024, 07:33 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: New messy lore?

FUCK THE

Is there a text adventure about women’s autonomy?

It's called Tess of the D'ubervilles
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:I played this all the way back in 2013, before it was out on Steam. These were my thoughts from then, which I still hold to, today. Since that time, I have become a qualified integrative therapist, so I did achieve my career goals! Anyway, here are my thoughts from back then.

One of the most profound and important videogames I've ever played. It's a game that deals with depression in the most honest and respectful manner. Zoe Quinn and Patrick Lindsey have done it, a game that successfully conveys what depression is like through a text adventure. The creators should be rejoicing, as clearly it has had a positive impact on people enough to share their experiences and how this game got them to understand what they're going through. Whether or not you're depressed at some point in your life, you'll relate to the ills of procrastination as you're right now spending time on an internet messageboard and not sleeping. Videogames have this power of embodying other people, of being empathic. Even though it's just a text adventure game, certain choices of action being greyed out is a good corollary to when your mind just can't make your body carry out the most obvious and healthy course of action.

Playing this game made me aware I had been depressed the whole time since Sept 2012 to 2013, which explained why I was missing out on lectures, assignments, and just being burned out on my previous course that the stress and suicidal thoughts weren't worth it. I didn't realise I was depressed the whole time until I played this game, and I had studied psychology before! I was doing a medicine degree in Czech Republic and had been missing classes, not find motivation to do anything, and just having an existential crisis along with suicidal thoughts throughout the third year. I found it to be too much, and frustrating. After playing this game, it woke me up out of the depression hibernation. I even sent a thank you email to the creator, Zoe Quinn. Called my parents and they agreed that I pull out of the degree. I wanted to switch over to psychology because that was the subject I was most passionate about and had the best grades at in A levels. So came back to UK, applied to universities for psychology degrees. Got into a university to do psychology masters, it was awesome! For my dissertation, conducted an actual experimental study about eye movement and schizotypy with an eye tracking machine and cognitive tests. Got commendation, and now working in the mental health sector. So yeah, the videogame made me realise to focus my efforts on what I'm best at rather than suffer (and possibly harm myself) just for better money. Don't feel like spending a disproportionate amount of time escaping into watching movies/internet surfing/playing games anymore. Making new friends, hanging out with people again, and eating better with getting more vegetables in my diet. Yeah, a text adventure had that huge of an effect on changing my life habits.

Posting the whole review in case he deletes it.
(10-14-2024, 07:01 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
Quote:Roy Ayers
Alt-Account
Banned

And already banned.
Another pro-Palestine voice silenced by alleged sexual abuser B-Dubs.
(10-14-2024, 03:59 AM)Uncle wrote:

https://imgur.com/gallery/more-bad-news-trans-people-tlykS7l

I don't know much about this person but the voice is annoying and I sound like a douche saying that I know. Plus the gap tooth which I can't look away from. I'm an awful person

Willam
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
PhoenixAKG

Quote:"But Palestinians want Harris to win!"

If Trump wins, Gaza won't exist. His son in law sees it as beachfront property for real estate. Harris wants to de-escalate the situation but is most likely holding back on stronger opinions if she wins the election.

Critical thinking, learn on how to use it. Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture and even if you hate both candidates, voting is better than not voting. If you don't vote, do not complain about the consequences. Votes matter.
(10-14-2024, 06:48 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
(10-13-2024, 12:24 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/leak-new-details-on-pokemon-legends-z-a.1008471/
Fat4all, post: 130102806, member: 906 wrote:pokemon shit

and

pokemon piss

are

pokemon cumming soon

Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): drive-by trolling

Anyone else would be a permanent ban.  He always gets a week bans.  Lost count how many times he got banned.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-book-costs-1-plus-half-its-price-how-much-does-it-cost.1008771/page-3

Dear God