Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
it costs 3.50
(10-14-2024, 06:48 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
(10-13-2024, 12:24 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/leak-new-details-on-pokemon-legends-z-a.1008471/
Fat4all, post: 130102806, member: 906 wrote:pokemon shit

and

pokemon piss

are

pokemon cumming soon

Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): drive-by trolling

Does anyone think he’s funny? He jokes like a six-year-old who’s learned some bad words and thinks saying piss is hilarious.

Even the Rees mostly ignore him and talk around him.
(10-14-2024, 10:03 AM)NekoFever wrote:
(10-13-2024, 12:24 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/leak-new-details-on-pokemon-legends-z-a.1008471/

Does anyone think he’s funny? He jokes like a six-year-old who’s learned some bad words and thinks saying piss is hilarious.

He was "drunk" okay?!
He's vanilla Dubs
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-starting-to-see-ai-art-prints-at-craft-shows-stores-and-its-making-me-sad.1008522/

Quote:The funniest/saddest thing is that they almost never own up to it either. AI Slop generator users almost unanimously hate artists because of extreme jealousy, as they are of the belief that AI slop democratizes art and that artists have some sort of innate talent and not a skill that they worked over time. So they hate them for it, but at the same time they also want to be recognized as artists.

You'll notice often when you call out an AI slop user that tries to pass their work as art, they will often deny it's AI slop and sometimes even work to have "in progress" slop so that they can prove they actually did the work. When eventually they are 100% found out they either act like it's no big deal or then try to argue that using AI slop generators is no different than using a tool.

These people are completely and utterly demented. How can you write some shite like that and consider yourself remotely left wing? Idiots
Ree always have to be the victim in everything. Meanwhile actual artists have found value in it -

“I used a lot of AI techniques to add creativity to the songs, from cloning vocals to generate atmospheres, to creating grooves using text-to-music always like a tool in order to add to, and not to replace human creativity. Ideally, we will work with AI as a co-pilot also in the studio to make boring technical process faster and focus more on what really matters: ideas to bring our human experience into the music form.” – Henry Saiz
Alright, relax heads of AI Tech companies on The Bire. You don’t have to look down on the humans so much that still want to use their hands, and thoughts to create.
[Image: 3y5zq79.png?1]
(10-14-2024, 07:38 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-14-2024, 07:28 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/massive-game-freak-leak-happening-right-now-update-statement-from-game-freak-see-threadmarks.1008315/page-32#post-130129620

wonder what mod is going to swoop in and handle all these rape jokes.

Angie is one of the most annoying fucks on that forum. All he does is post rumors that pretty much all end up being false. I know English is a second language for them but again, I know people who have it as a third language and are more articulate. Shit pisses me off especially with the amount of posts they have.

Looks like someone deleted his saved image files from the leak. B-Dubs maybe covering his ass so the Pokemon Company doesn't bring the fucking hammer down on his website.

If I was in charge of running a company I'd have some fake information out there to fool suckers like these. Plus it'd be easier to find out who leaked shit.

Elon

This is "supposedly" Angie.

https://x.com/katangie22

[Image: m-EALlbc_400x400.jpg]

Now it's my understanding Angie is another male to female Era character. If that's actually them in the picture or just a catfish, that's up for debate I guess.
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Credit where it's due. They've put some effort in there. Most of trans ree can't even be bothered to hide their comb overs.
(10-14-2024, 10:11 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:

He was "drunk" okay?!

Give them a break, he’s just a dog
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(10-14-2024, 11:03 AM)Steven Snell wrote:
(10-14-2024, 07:38 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-14-2024, 07:28 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/massive-game-freak-leak-happening-right-now-update-statement-from-game-freak-see-threadmarks.1008315/page-32#post-130129620

wonder what mod is going to swoop in and handle all these rape jokes.

Angie is one of the most annoying fucks on that forum. All he does is post rumors that pretty much all end up being false. I know English is a second language for them but again, I know people who have it as a third language and are more articulate. Shit pisses me off especially with the amount of posts they have.

Looks like someone deleted his saved image files from the leak. B-Dubs maybe covering his ass so the Pokemon Company doesn't bring the fucking hammer down on his website.

If I was in charge of running a company I'd have some fake information out there to fool suckers like these. Plus it'd be easier to find out who leaked shit.

Elon

This is "supposedly" Angie.

https://x.com/katangie22

[Image: m-EALlbc_400x400.jpg]

Now it's my understanding Angie is another male to female Era character. If that's actually them in the picture or just a catfish, that's up for debate I guess.

Ok, now I’m interested
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
pokemon shit

and

pokemon piss

are

pokemon cumming soon
(10-14-2024, 11:46 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: pokemon shit

and

pokemon piss

are

pokemon cumming soon

That’s how you get an F for your Haiku.
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, benji, Taco Bell Tower

and

pokemon piss

are

pokemon cumming soon
Willam

Unfortunate when your fetishes comes out in your Era posts.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(10-14-2024, 08:39 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-14-2024, 03:59 AM)Uncle wrote:
(10-14-2024, 01:20 AM)Alpacx wrote: You know how you could avoid the "transphobia"? Date another trans woman. Oh right, but that wouldn't be affirming and doesn't fit your "genital preference"

The seething at how Actual Lesbians won't date them is my favorite part of AGPs. Before their genital reassignment surgery trans activist Erin Reed had tweets about how they were totally going to be dating lesbian 10s after their surgery. Reed is in a T4T relationship and engaged to be married

I don't want to be overly mean, but...in situations like this I wonder how often you take stock of your existence and just go "so, I guess we're just a pair of dudes trying desperately to convince ourselves and each other that we're actually lesbians"

https://imgur.com/gallery/more-bad-news-trans-people-tlykS7l

I don't know much about this person but the voice is annoying and I sound like a douche saying that I know. Plus the gap tooth which I can't look away from. I'm an awful person

Willam

"he ruled in favor of this by - and I'm serious about this - comparing transgender people to dogs and dissected frogs"

Rage 

no, he compared the SITUATION regarding the need for parental consent to other SITUATIONS

all legal precedent involves comparison to past cases

in an alternate universe there might've been precedent that allowed those topics to be taught based on past situations involving dogs or dissection, and in those cases you'd be happy for the comparison

I'm so fucking done with the demonization of the act of comparison
https://www.resetera.com/threads/spacex-starship-test-program.340843/page-78#post-130123524

Only “pro-Elon” thread on era, guy attempts to derail it after SpaceX’s biggest test success in company history lol 

AgeEighty wrote:I'm tired of tech bros giving inventions overpromising pop culture names with built-in expectations they can only ever fail to fulfill.

Pedestrian low orbit transit pod = "starship".

Wheeled self-balancing skateboard = "hoverboard".

Advanced machine learning algorithms = "AI".

Save that shit for when you actually do it.

Rightfully clowned in the thread, 

Eventually complains other people are derailing the thread by responding to him lol

AgeEighty wrote:The name is literally what I was complaining lightly about. I am not going to have this thread get derailed for an argument over the exaggerated way I described it in that complaint, sorry.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/spacex-starship-test-program.340843/page-79#post-130146009
(10-14-2024, 10:11 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:

He was "drunk" okay?!

Drunk on cum hurr hurr hurr

Oh god, it’s bled out into X…maybe they’re an Era user
Always found it fun they'll turn into hyenas at any mention of musk or his companies in any given thread, but a line is drawn at space x. The line where their nerdiness eclipses their taste for blood, I guess?
This is one of the most ridiculous threads I have seen for a long time.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-lost-my-job-last-week-and-i%E2%80%99m-sad-and-terrified.1008765/

On the face of it... losing a job always sucks, and anyone would feel bad for someone going through a hard time.

Except, with this dude... read the bolded sentences...

P-MAC wrote:Hey guys,

Been a member of this site and the old one for over 10 years, have always appreciated the support and advice people give here and have offered some myself many times. Never had to be on the other side of one of those sad posts until now. Sorry to put it on you but it's more getting stuff off my chest than anything else I guess.

I'm Paul, I live in the UK. For the past 7 years I've worked managing an Amazon marketing agency. We would basically provide a variety of services to Amazon sellers and KDP authors like keyword research, listing optimization, organic rankings, PPC management, imagery and formatting, etc etc you get the point. We also bought and managed people's existing Amazon accounts since we could boost their sales fairly easily. This also involved Google marketing and blog posts/backlinking etc to actually find those clients and help them get Google traffic too. Before that, I did internal marketing at a factory managing their website etc so my whole life has been in this kind of marketing.

The agency was very successful, I was on £33,000 a year, not a massive salary but a decent one for my age and the agency would typically make between £30,000 and £150,000 per month so I assumed everything would be good and this would be my long term career.

I did have a few of my own clients on the side and get a bit of cash that way, and I always thought I should get more and/or launch some of my own products to make more money. But I never really spent time on it, probably because I had the safety of a guaranteed salary, already had a lot on my plate and didn't need to. I'm not someone that lives to work and really just wanna make enough to have a good time with my wife and cats and not have to stress about it. But as I get older, how much that means is increasing quite a lot.

Anyways, last Thursday, my boss said his heart was no longer in marketing, he didn't enjoy it anymore and wanted to invest in something new. Just like that I was made redundant. Zero warning or performance issues or anything, he even specifically said it was nothing to do with anything I did (which hurts more than if it was my fault tbh). 3 days beforehand he was talking about plans for next year and telling me things to read up on that would help.

He's paying me until the end of December but after that I have absolutely nothing.

I'm 33 and have been consistently employed since I was 16, I've never been without a guaranteed income, not even for 1 month.

This is absolutely terrifying, I can't sleep, I can't eat properly, I keep going to the gym to try to distract myself, doing one set and leaving because I can't focus on it. I can't stop thinking about possibilities for what to do next and wondering how I'll pay the bills and not fall into debt.

The problem is this job that I've done for the past 7 years was totally remote, I haven't seen my boss in person in 5 years and did everything from home. I can't express how amazing this is, even when it comes to simple things like no commute and being able to do laundry on your lunch break.

Obviously most people in my situation would be rushing to find another job, but after working remotely for so long, I don't think I can go back to an office and sitting in traffic. That would be devastating. It would have to be significantly better paid than my last job or it just isn't worth the massive downgrade in life quality.

It seems my options are:

1) Find another employer like my old one who is willing to let me work from home and trust me to have full responsibility. The issue with this is such a thing is incredibly rare, it would probably start on a lower salary anyway, and I'm at risk at being let go again. So I dunno if this is even worth it. Or if it even exists.

2) Build my own marketing agency and offer the same services I always have. This has huge earning potential and would be the obvious thing to do if I had more time and money behind me. I built and ranked my bosses old website and it was bringing 2-3 leads per day some of which were major brands, so I'd just have to do a similar thing and find other creative ways to find clients. The problem is this took years. Doing it by myself without any major investment or help is not gonna bring significant income by January.

3) Launch my own Amazon products, rank them and just make a career of managing those. This would be really fun and is a lot less stressful than chasing and keeping clients all the time, but again it'll take a long time to build up and will involve tying most of my money up in stock so I'm totally penniless lol. Definitely want to try this down the line but don't think it's possible right now.

4) find someone who has a great product range, a lot of money and wants to sell on Amazon but doesn't know how. This is the ideal situation because I wouldn't need as much up front capital and could manage their account very effectively as long as they had a good product people actually wanted. They handle the product, I handle the Amazon account, we split profits, everyone wins. But my god how specific and perfect is that? People spend their whole lives looking for something like that and failing. It might not even exist tbh.

I'm going to launch some KDP books anyway in the meantime since this can be really cheap and quick when you have a good process, but still, it's gonna be a long time before I can launch enough of those to cover my old salary.

I'm lucky enough to have an incredible wife who believes in my ability to succeed alone and is willing to support me in the meantime. But goddamn, I really don't know if I can do it, or if I can, by when I can get a decent income. I feel like I'm letting her down as all that matters to me is caring for her. She's a nurse and works harder than anyone I know, and this is in the UK so of course she is paid terribly. This could be an opportunity to make more than I ever have and really take care of her, but it could also be the opposite, my ruin.

That's how my feelings go too, sometimes I feel like I can do anything and this will be the best thing that ever happened to me, other times I just wanna cry and feel completely useless.

Part of it is the relationship me and my boss had too, I really liked him and he was a great employer in many ways and the way this just came out of the blue feels like an absolute betrayal.

I'm going to Melbourne in 2 weeks to see an old friend too. I've been saving for and looking forward to it for a year, even made a thread here asking for recommendations for things to do and got some amazing ones, now I don't even wanna go, it's such a depressing thought. My friend I'm going to see recently got made redundant too so we're just gonna sit around being sad probably lol

It feels like the smart thing would be to cancel the trip and put my spending money towards new business ideas but I wouldn't get my flights and accommodation money back anyway and my wife says a break will be good for me (I was stressing about work a lot for months before this all happened so I kinda agree but not doing anything productive right now feels insane).

It's my fault really. If I started working on plan 2) and 3) a year or two ago I might be good right now. I might be so good I didn't even have to think about finding another job. But I didn't because I felt I was working enough and had income enough to cover my life so didn't wanna spend hours in the evening on the self employed grind. Now looks like I'm gonna have to do it anyway, without any income. Great lol.

Anyway sorry for the long rant. Anyone been in a situation like this before? Anyone got any advice or things to consider/try? Even just some motivation would be nice, even though I dunno if any of this is gonna work out. I have a degree in creative writing but I don't really have work experience in any other areas so starting something new would basically be like being fresh from school, but at 33 lol.

So the ONLY reason this 33 year old dude, who has THREE MONTHS SEVERANCE PAY AND THREE MONTHS TO LOOK FOR A NEW JOB is 'sad and frightened' because... he wants to carry on working from home 

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY

And one of his bright ideas to support himself in the meantime is self-publishing books on KDP - Kindle Direct Publishing 

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY

These idiots have no idea, or appreciation, how they good they have living in a country like the UK that allows them to goof off all day.

and

pokemon piss

are

pokemon cumming soon

How does this slovenly cunt get away with so many of these short bans?
Because he's done sex acts with prominent members and jannies via webcam  ufup
(10-14-2024, 01:32 PM)Daffy Duck wrote:

Oh god, it’s bled out into X…maybe they’re an Era user

The joke would work better if the sequel had not introduced Lady Gaga as the co-lead.
If you think about it, the reason Barbie never had kids was because Ken came in another box.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/

Popcorn
(10-14-2024, 04:58 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/

Popcorn

Quote:Nepenthe
When the music hits, you feel no pain. Administrator
15 minutes ago
I will never forget someone on here saying that the Depp trial was literally "the most important trial in US history."

Like damn nigga, I guess civil rights don't mean shit?
Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy! such a bitter piece of shit
Literally dismissing concerns  Not like this!
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, benji
[Image: yqhdRPv.png]

You know when, making your stupid, motivated reasoning, extremist point, it would help to actually do the easy job of cherrypicking in your favor and you couldn't even do that with the Terry Crews reference....
Pokecum