Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Meanwhile B-Chuds with the self-awareness of ComedySmasher

https://www.resetera.com/threads/whose-fault-was-it-cell-became-complete.1009212/#post-130155375

B-Dubs, post: 130155375, member: 143 wrote:It was 10000000000% Vegeta. He literally had the W in his hand, all he had to do was close his fingers around it, but the absolute moron just had to believe his own hype.

Dead
(10-14-2024, 08:47 PM)benji wrote:

Have they tried more four hour YouTube videos about children media? "Debate" streams where nobody knows anything about any topic they're arguing about? Calling more things gateways to fascism? ???

Maybe more posts and opinion pieces about how men are all terrible will help
(10-14-2024, 10:37 PM)BIONIC wrote: Meanwhile B-Chuds with the self-awareness of ComedySmasher

https://www.resetera.com/threads/whose-fault-was-it-cell-became-complete.1009212/#post-130155375

B-Dubs, post: 130155375, member: 143 wrote:It was 10000000000% Vegeta. He literally had the W in his hand, all he had to do was close his fingers around it, but the absolute moron just had to believe his own hype.

Dead

No cap, FR my ni- wait, we dont say that anymore
Do it B-Dubs, shatter the glass ceiling, make NepNep the General Manager. She deserves it ufup
(10-14-2024, 10:34 PM)BIONIC wrote:
Dinoric, post: 130090770, member: 23980 wrote:Surely when a mod has been acting this way shouldn't they be removed from the moderation team?

IrishNinja, post: 130120839, member: 9923 wrote:this would absolutely be my expectation at this point, really hoping we don't just sweep it under the rug for a few days and pretend nothing happened, because that pattern absolutely led here

criteriondog, post: 130163958, member: 9843 wrote:Quite outrageous indeed, only to edit and remove it, meanwhile regular users will get hit for things far less severe.

Vertpin, post: 130164042, member: 11045 wrote:Jesus Christ B-Dubs. The staff should remove him from the mod team and as “general manager”. Countless times again and again he acts high and mighty and anyone else would get the ban hammer. I’m amazed by how disrespectful and rude he acts towards the community, especially in the constructive community thread. Wtf.

HK-48, post: 130165323, member: 90031 wrote:I agree. went way beyond the pale. Anyone else would get perma banned for that. A general manager shouldn't be acting in any way like that, so aggressive, there really is no need or excuse

kmfdmpig, post: 130166682, member: 4043 wrote:I had a boss that cursed me out, wrongly, in front of coworkers once and it sucked. I don't think anyone working here should have to put up with that, particularly when many are working here for free.

Inmates getting antsy Popcorn

Quote:. Countless times again and again he acts high and mighty and anyone else would get the ban hammer. I’m amazed by how disrespectful and rude he acts towards the community

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: tenor.gif]

How is this different from how nepthing acts? Almost every post it makes is filled with contempt for the community. lol

Bdubs has zero spine or else he would have put this shit down already.
Quote:I had a boss that cursed me out, wrongly, in front of coworkers once and it sucked. I don't think anyone working here should have to put up with that, particularly when many are working here for free.
nothing the mods do can be described as work. none of them are workers. the fact that the userbase sees them in this light is one of their biggest issues.
(10-14-2024, 09:59 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-430#post-130172073
TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Also semi related but would absolutely adore a Sapphic Fantasy Action RPG that was the right mixture of funny, campy, serious drama, fun action and sincerity where you're a canon lesbian or wlw kicking arse and can date and romance well developed women characters.
"Sorry, lost me at 'fun action'." - PlanetSmasher, probably
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtube-is-so-unusable-these-days.1009350/
These morons watch YouTube all day, every day, and constantly bitch about it when they could just pay the small fee per month to get Premium and not have to deal with all this crap. It's the best decision I've ever made.

(10-14-2024, 09:35 PM)books wrote: Nep so black her unc slapped on a predatory loan to her car.

Sorry, listening to a book is way different than reading a book. Listening is passive. Amd half the time your ass is distracted by the yellow light turning red.

Nice try, "books". You're not slick.
ufup

(10-14-2024, 10:51 PM)benji wrote:
(10-14-2024, 09:59 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-430#post-130172073
TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Also semi related but would absolutely adore a Sapphic Fantasy Action RPG that was the right mixture of funny, campy, serious drama, fun action and sincerity where you're a canon lesbian or wlw kicking arse and can date and romance well developed women characters.
"Sorry, lost me at 'fun action'." - PlanetSmasher, probably

I mean, the game they're describing sounds like it has an audience of one.

Also, when clicking a Steam link above I saw this in the recommendations - get it boys: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2940490/Furry_Aim_Trainer/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/page-4#post-130173714
Word salad
Can someone post a link or recap on what B-Dubs did?
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(10-14-2024, 10:57 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/page-4#post-130173714
Word salad

Aside from watching wrestling reviews for for events, I can't fathom watching these video essays. 10 hours of a video for a single game? Fuck, you could finish the game in that amount of time or a good amount of it. The only other multi hour videos that are good are music ones like this, at least to me.

5 users liked this post: MJBarret, ClothedMac, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, D3RANG3D
(10-14-2024, 10:17 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-its-been-12-months-since-microsoft-purchased-activision-blizzard-so-whats-changed.1008915/#post-130145769
Quote: Cop User banned (5 days): Metacommentary; Misrepresenting moderation
get2sammyb wrote:That's a really horrifying read. It really puts into perspective how unhinged the ResetEra thread was, where you basically weren't allowed to even suggest this acquisition may not be a good idea.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-its-been-12-months-since-microsoft-purchased-activision-blizzard-so-whats-changed.1008915/#post-130146186
Quote: Cop User banned (3 days): Misrepresenting moderation, metacommentary
cvbas wrote:
GamerEDM wrote:It just seems the anti-acquisition crowd seems to be more vocal latley and I dont know why that is .
maybe because now you can actually express your opinion without being dogpiled by dozens of posters and getting a threadban

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-its-been-12-months-since-microsoft-purchased-activision-blizzard-so-whats-changed.1008915/#post-130146261
Quote: Cop User banned (3 days): Metacommentary and trolling over multiple posts, prior bans for same behavior
Gavalanche wrote:
GamerEDM wrote:Honestly I dont think much has changed I think people who were pro acquisition still are like myself. It just seems the anti-acquisition crowd seems to be more vocal latley and I dont know why that is .
Because we feel validation to a certain degree. Because the things we have said would happen happened. And we can also speak up without being ass pummeled into oblivion. Not that that really stopped me before, but it helps,

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-its-been-12-months-since-microsoft-purchased-activision-blizzard-so-whats-changed.1008915/page-2#post-130146513
Quote: Cop User banned (2 weeks): Console war metacommentary, prior bans and warnings for same behavior
JDazzle wrote:
get2sammyb wrote:That's a really horrifying read. It really puts into perspective how unhinged the ResetEra thread was, where you basically weren't allowed to even suggest this acquisition may not be a good idea.
I've found that posting anything even slightly negative in a MS thread will lead to a temp ban... even stating that BG3 didn't release on XBox at launch because of MS instead of Larian which was proven by MS AND Larian at that time.

There is at least one MS zealot that is going around reporting a lot of people thinking others are trying to start a console war. You'll find lots of bans in a MS/XBox thread because of this.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-its-been-12-months-since-microsoft-purchased-activision-blizzard-so-whats-changed.1008915/page-2#post-130146582
Quote: Cop User banned (3 days): Misrepresenting moderation, metacommentary
The_Cresta_Man wrote:
Exactly every time I would enter that thread it was just corporate cheerleading to an uncomfortable degree, with any dissent being forced out as " console warring"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-its-been-12-months-since-microsoft-purchased-activision-blizzard-so-whats-changed.1008915/page-5#post-130157610
Quote: Cop User Banned (3 days): Inflammatory commentary
Captain of Outer Space wrote:
criteriondog wrote:It was crazy, especially for this forum. People posted absolutely insane posts about the FTC and other anti-gov't roles all because they were pushing back on one of the largest acquisitions ever, because it would have interfered in more Gamepass games.
I'd have thought this was a Trumper forum based on that thread alone.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-its-been-12-months-since-microsoft-purchased-activision-blizzard-so-whats-changed.1008915/page-6#post-130164297
Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): Accusations of schilling; antagonistic behavior towards another member
Fortinbras wrote:
g-m1n1 wrote:The deal ended up being better for PS console warriors than it did for the Xbox fans.
Xbox is going full multiplat now, thanks to the ABK purchase.
Yep, Pushsquare dude on the first page can be happy that the platform he's shilling for is getting more games now than before.

In a way it looks like it killed the Xbox as a console so Sony console warriors can stop pretending the acquisition was bad for them.

I was against this acquisition from the beginning, simply because it wouldn't have added any value for me, as a player, in the Xbox eco system at all. I don't care about their games, never did.

However what I did expect were layoffs/human cost and price increases as well as some kind of enshitification of Game Pass.

That's why the acquisition was terrible.

In the end I don't know if MS suits think that this was a good idea. On the one hand they're shouting from the rooftops that they're having their biggest MAUs and the highest amount of players in the eco system ever, on the other hand they've proven time and time again, that what they're saying isn't necessarily true.
surely its time for an xbox version of this emoji

PlayStation™ Fan Discussing Their Fine Products

The report button must be sizzling in that thread.
5 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Vertigo, Alpacx, Boredfrom, D3RANG3D
(10-14-2024, 10:58 PM)railGUN wrote: Can someone post a link or recap on what B-Dubs did?
Took issue with Nepenthe's rantings about how important it is to not vote for Kamala Harris or Democrats.
(10-13-2024, 02:00 AM)benji wrote:
(10-13-2024, 01:50 AM)BIONIC wrote:
Dakkon, post: 130086636, member: 17085 wrote:Honestly my main problem with it (other than absolutely the normal policy is to revert posts from what I've seen unless the reversion includes personal information or something like that in particular then is omitted, that way normal users can see the infraction reason clearly), is the edit reason does not even make sense with the post.

I'm not sure there's any way to defensibly say "Fuck off. Eat the hell out of me. Fuck off." came off "meaner than I meant it to" - there's no way to reasonably reconcile that.
The funny part is that B-Dubs didn't edit that post, he deleted it.

He edited out an entirely different post that Nepenthe replied to that led to that response:
[Image: S0E0kj2.png]

Look at the post number and timestamp:
[Image: 56P5wuy.png]

You can see Nepenthe reply to it further down with the text preserved in her quote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-administration-no-longer-supporting-an-immediate-ceasefire-in-lebanon.1005735/page-9#post-130014735

If you click on either of IrishNinja's or Nepenthe's quotes, the link takes you to "oops" page: https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-administration-no-longer-supporting-an-immediate-ceasefire-in-lebanon.1005735/page-9#post-130015296

If it was the post B-Dubs edited out it would take you back to it.

B-Dubs tried to back out of this by rescinding all of his entirely fair criticism of Nepenthe's position. Like Boredfrom said: cuck. And not the good kind that lets other men have sex with their wives.
(10-13-2024, 01:05 AM)benji wrote:
(10-13-2024, 12:58 AM)negativecrepe wrote: what did bdumb say to nep
IrishNinja quoted the whole thing:
[Image: egkGMXo.png]
I just wish B-Dumbs would his brain in that thick skull of his for once. Man up and get rid of the insane people.

Some Sabrina Carpenter for the thread.
[Image: 5nla17xc8ksd1.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg...9ced323aad]

[Image: 7oxz31eivukd1.jpeg]
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, ComeAgain, ClothedMac, Nintex
Chuds are coming out: https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/page-3#post-130165188
Quote:
Quote:I sadly feel a lot a lot of people even watch the video and they're just discussing on the topic because it's a lot of what people say that we shouldn't do: judging the story by the headline.

FD is a great creator. But I still watch his stuff FIRST before commenting. But you know how it goes ... Tiktok reactions are easier because 10-30 seconds :/ (which I'm sorry there's just some topics which you cannot cover in such a short time. But I'm probably biased because I like that archeology guy who tries to debunk things in that time)
The thing is, it's hard to really discuss the video if you disagree with his initial conclusion that Depp was the only abuser in this relationship. It assumes that people only turned against Heard because of misinformation and her being "messy" and not from their own conclusions
Quote:That was a rough watch, but I love his stuff so I pushed through. This felt like a video where he started with his conclusion then backed up into it.
Quote:rare L from FD Signifier
Quote:Johnny Depp was closer to the victim then the abuser between the two. This video is just victim blaming.
Quote:More bizarre, it pretends Amber was the sole victim in the situation and treats it as a given. It made it very difficult to connect with the primary points when, having watched the trial, it was very clear that Amber was an abusive person who absolutely deserves her current reputation.
Quote:People are being kind to the video by framing it as having a thesis or whatever, but the reality is its a reaction to the angry Amber Heard fans he got in his inbox after including a jpeg of her for a moment in a previous video with the framing of being a "problematic fave" alongside Shia LeBeouf and Ellen and other white people. Then going back and absorbing some other youtube videos on the topic with the suggested slant from those fans (very clear they were largely out of date and more in line with The Sun trial than the US trial), and "brief google searches". Thats bad form for a video essayist and a tremendously bad idea for a video to commit to if you're going to cop to the fact you didn't watch the trial in that same video.

The reason people point to watching the trial and its unique status as a requirement for this topic is because its a uniquely perfect counterpoint to the post truth modern era of social media interpretation because of how high budget it was and the bizarre full secret recordings on hand. Rather than fast contextless bullets of opinion, it is 20 hours of remorseless evidence study and its conclusion with a jury and judge. People that watched that trial saw how Amber's own submitted evidence revealed her as a dangerous fantasist that used societal causes as weapons against others and was monstrously abusive to partner(s). The recordings she secretly recorded to catch Depp in, the TMZ setups for photo ops, the doctored photos, and so on. There's a reason the jury sided unanimously on what would normally be a tough case to prove and its because it was overwhelmingly obvious what the situation was with everything presented in context. I don't doubt Depp is a dickhead in many respects, keeps odd company, and so on, but it was unequivocally clear that he was the victim in the Heard case and she was the aggressor. That's why he and his lawyers knew he had to do the case publicly, and why even today they're still being proven correct.

I get it, I understand why someone doesn't want to subject themselves to an insane marathon of court hearing to have an opinion on something. But at the same time you can't just pop up and go "coz of vibes and some blog I read, I think:" and not expect to be torn apart. You have to yield to those with the full context, thats how this has to work sometimes. At the very least ya don't gotta make a half hour drama video pretending you have a slightiest iota of what was going on.
Quote:Uh, at least he laughs at anti-woke podcast bros and gamers
Quote:Yeaa time to unfollow him.
Quote:The online left has been so fucking disappointing about this case. Just goes to show that we aren't any more immune to confirmation bias and tribalism. And it seems every couple of months someone has to rip off the bandaid.

Edit: Okay, finished the video. The irony is dizzying when he's making good points about the various biases involved, but completely refuses the possibility that he's falling victim to them himself, especially given his self-admitted limited research on the topic.
Quote:I thought him blaming the editor was a bit at first, but I guess that was what actually happened (though he's ultimately responsible).

Not going to link to it, but from 2 months ago:
[Image: N8aTex5.png]
Quote:Him being apologetic to bunch of abuser apologists.
Pathetic.
Quote:Throwing your editor under the bus to appease a deranged sub-reddit while simultaneously refusing to watch the source material is one hell of a double feature for a video essayist.
Quote:
Quote:I like FD, I try to recommend him to young black men I know a lot, but I am very very disapppointed with how he's framed this video
This video is doing exactly what it was meant to do.
Has nothing to do with truth or right the people it was meant for are nose deep at the feeding trough
Quote:Some folks really have a tough time considering this particular white woman an abuser. And then be strangely proud they never watched the trial but also so sure Heard's the sole victim. Just cause. weird.
Quote:If I'd seen this before watching the video I would have never bothered lmao

Dude just went along with the easy lazy take because he to a fault tries to avoid internet drama/leftist infighting. A shame that someone who is usually so thorough and thoughtful caved on this though we all miss now and then. I'd forgotten how disappointing for it to be reinforced that lots of people on the left are no more willing to change their minds in the face of strong evidence than any fucker else.
[Image: F4oFqIzWMAAqxj8.jpg:orig]
benji dateline='[url=tel:1728933935' wrote: 1728933935[/url]']
For my boy on his big day (Indigenous People's Day):

I was literally in Rome today, wow.
[Image: XgGGfKV.png]

[Image: QXop7PP.png]
:"nintendoids"
:nintendies

:andrex
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, Boredfrom
(10-14-2024, 09:08 PM)Nintex wrote:

Holy shit. Asmongold bringing the heat.

You'd think a guy that became a millionaire watching other peoples' videos and playing world of warcraft would understand the role of luck in life and how things can be cosmically unfair for certain people.  Empathy isn't conditional, and the inability to care about people outside of the arbitrary criteria of your in-group is one of the worst personality traits ever, next to people that effortlessly lie.  Yes the culture of Islam sucks.  Yes, a high proportion of Palestinians believe in Sharia law.  But nobody authors themselves or picks their environment.  People turn out a certain way for a reason.  I want for these people what I have for myself, relief and peace.  Asmongold is a complete asshole.
"It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night.  I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also."

James Joyce, 1909
(10-14-2024, 11:42 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
(10-14-2024, 09:08 PM)Nintex wrote:

Holy shit. Asmongold bringing the heat.

You'd think a guy that became a millionaire watching other peoples' videos and playing world of warcraft would understand the role of luck in life and how things can be cosmically unfair for certain people.  Empathy isn't conditional, and the inability to care about people outside of the arbitrary criteria of your in-group is one of the worst personality traits ever, next to people that effortlessly lie.  Yes the culture of Islam sucks.  Yes, a high proportion of Palestinians believe in Sharia law.  But nobody authors themselves or picks their environment.  People turn out a certain way for a reason.  I want for these people what I have for myself, relief and peace.  Asmongold is a complete asshole.

Gaaaaaayyyyyyy 

good post, actually
https://www.resetera.com/threads/taliban-bans-all-images-of-living-things.1009353/

Quote:It is 2024. No one should assume that humanity marches towards progress. This is the kind of world Republicans want in the US.

I'm pretty sure that's not on the agenda
(10-14-2024, 11:42 PM)Propagandhim wrote: You'd think a guy that became a millionaire watching other peoples' videos and playing world of warcraft would understand the role of luck in life
Typical excuse from someone who hasn't developed their talent to become skilled. You some kind of techbro with extreme jealousy of artists?
(10-15-2024, 12:00 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/taliban-bans-all-images-of-living-things.1009353/

Quote:It is 2024. No one should assume that humanity marches towards progress. This is the kind of world Republicans want in the US.

I'm pretty sure that's not on the agenda
ufup Don't dismiss concerns:
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4651114-chip-roy-sharia-law-will-soon-be-forced-upon-the-american-people/ wrote:Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) said he has concerns about Sharia law being “forced upon the American people” during remarks on the House floor Tuesday.

“Well, I’ve got some pretty strong concerns about Sharia law,” Roy said while discussing his broader worries about border security and foreign aid. “And whether that’ll be forced upon the American people.”

In the remarks, Roy referenced a “massive Muslim takeover of the United Kingdom” and said he had “pretty strong concerns about people who wanna see Israel’s destruction, who were happy about Oct. 7, who were elected in the United Kingdom.”

“Some might say that we’ve seen that here in the United States,” Roy continued, echoing criticism of pro-Palestinian protesters on college campuses. “What are we gonna do about that?”
I just can’t with the anti semitism from the resetards. As Jew it’s frustrating seeing this from them and the loud left. The right isn’t better but you’d think with All the moral grand standing from the left they’d not just totally hate Jews
https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/page-4#post-130175565 wrote:I feel like the Heard thing really ties into TERFism as well, a lot of signal boosting and sharing "women's concerns" to them is feminism and progressive when in reality it's pure bigotry and discrimination. It's maddening.
TERF BITCH
Of course Zeo made a thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/asmongold-goes-full-nazi-rhetoric-during-anti-palestine-rant-they-are-not-the-same-as-us-they-come-from-an-inferior-culture.1009563/

Ban both Asmon and Hasan and I'm cool with it
(10-15-2024, 12:15 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Of course Zeo made a thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/asmongold-goes-full-nazi-rhetoric-during-anti-palestine-rant-they-are-not-the-same-as-us-they-come-from-an-inferior-culture.1009563/

Ban both Asmon and Hasan and I'm cool with it

And everyone in that thread
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-411#post-130153875 wrote:Wish I could do something.. almost makes it worse that the Democrats make lip service to protecting civilians in Gaza but never actually make any moves to pressure Israel. No way I'm voting for Harris unless she does a 180 in the next few weeks. I don't think Jill Stein will be on the ballot here but I'll just write in Free Palestine or something.
Thank you for your service!

Quote:I really gave up with humanity. How can we criticize Putin and China for anything when we accept the war crimes of Israel?
Quote:I still see "I stand with Israel and Ukraine" signs in San Francisco on people's lawns which is so fucking weird how some liberals have twisted the narrative in their heads
Tough cookie indeed.

Quote:
Quote:Not sure if too off topic but what the fuck is this Asmongold genocide clip on twitter. How is this still allowed on Twitch
Yeah I saw that, it's crazy that Twitch just allows him to have a massive platform where he spreads harmful propaganda.

For those that haven't seen it, he went on a tangent about how Palestinians just have an inferior culture and deserve the genocide, because some of the religious people in Palestine are anti-LGBT (well he put it as all are anti-LGBT). Which is just a crazy generalization.
Found who sent in a ticket to staff.

Booshka wrote:White dude living in filth with roaches all around him that sits in front of a computer 12+ hours a day giving genocidal lectures on "culture."

Just another day under white supremacy.
lol 

Quote:Unless citizens and businesses stop paying taxes to the federal government, or they vote out every single politician currently in office, the show will go on. There's just really nothing else to say at this point, is there? Israel wants WW3 and the U.S. wants to help them achieve it.

The rest of the world has every reason to hate the American (and British) empires for what their imperialism has done.
Wut
Brawly Likes to Brawl, post: 130173651, member: 545 wrote:I find it very appalling that something like this can happen and days and days later there's no statement or apology.

Booshka, post: 130174038, member: 43063 wrote:Hoping something constructive is happening in the background because the silence here isn’t helping.

The walking on eggshells that users feel when posting and interacting with the site is due to the top down hostility and aggression that this whole ordeal has exposed. Not addressing it is ridiculous and counterproductive to fostering a community that people feel comfortable engaging with.

waterpuppy, post: 130174188, member: 100398 wrote:As per usual we don't even get a "we're working on it/preparing a statement, please be patient" message to confirm this is an issue the team is taking seriously at all.

The silence is saying a lot.

Vertpin, post: 130177179, member: 11045 wrote:I’m amazed there hasn’t been a statement either.

Horny