Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
https://www.resetera.com/threads/asmongold-full-nazi-rhetoric-during-anti-palestine-rant-they-are-not-the-same-as-us-they-come-from-an-inferior-culture-update-twitch-banned.1009563/page-24#post-130256061
Nepenthe wrote:A white man said a whole-ass group of people should be exterminated because they are inferior, and within less than two minutes of the apology said "I don't think it was racist, but...", and a few of y'all think the apology was good?

Utterly unhinged.
Imagine defaming a "whole ass group of people", making a half-assed non-apology apology, and then having people think that was sufficient!? And then just carrying on as normal!? Can you imagine that? It's stranger than fiction, I tell ya!

Nep is truly the Michael Phelps of the self-unaware Olympics.
[Image: 616w5wnw53vd1.jpeg]

lmao

https://old.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/1g4v6xr/twitchler_be_like/
(10-16-2024, 07:08 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: The Twitter addicted Reetards must be losing their minds lol 

I cannot understand the freakout people are having over this

you just open their tweets in a private browsing window and can still see everything

it's silly to impose a 3 second "browsing tax" on people who are blocked, like, you might as well just display it, they still can't harrass the person
(10-16-2024, 07:07 AM)malfoyking wrote: Zeo is the definition of cancel culture. Those sequence of tweets were straight up the cancel culture he and his era/twitter buddies love to pretend doesn't exist. 

How is this a way someone chooses to live their lives?

Because based Mahvel has lost its luster and he doesn’t have much else.
(10-16-2024, 05:23 PM)Ethan wrote:
(10-16-2024, 03:43 PM)Daffy Duck wrote:
(10-16-2024, 12:05 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Dismissing concerns, also now he is ENBY? After changing the name and taking hormones for a year? lol 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/colin-allred-dem-candidate-for-senate-accused-of-supporting-trans-rights-by-opponent-ted-cruz-responds-by-throwing-trans-people-under-the-bus.1008393/page-6#post-130240209

So as an Enby have they been killed in the trans genocide? I need to understand

Thankfully, I don't think people care enough about enbies to want to genocide them.

Someone proudly announcing their they/them pronouns is usually a good sign that they're a self-absorbed tool and to stay away, so I'm all for it.

No no no, I mean Plagarize was trans MtF, now they’re enby, so what I mean is is that a trans woman lost to the genoicde now
(10-16-2024, 07:23 PM)Uncle wrote:
(10-16-2024, 07:08 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: The Twitter addicted Reetards must be losing their minds lol 

I cannot understand the freakout people are having over this

you just open their tweets in a private browsing window and can still see everything

it's silly to impose a 3 second "browsing tax" on people who are blocked, like, you might as well just display it, they still can't harrass the person
They love the posturing and they drama.

Like, it's so fun to be like "umm....I dunno how you found that out sweaty, I've had you ✨~blocked~✨ for 5 weeks...using your sockpuppet accounts to Stalk and Harass, much?" 💅

And then the many gleeful followers play into that whole thing and dutifully gin up gallons of KiwiFarms-sustaining essence. This whole system is doubly effective if you're the kind of a person who subtweets people you block after the fact.

This new change makes the truth a little too obvious: either you want your tweets to be seen--public--or not--private. 

People don't want you taking their kabuki theater away.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/disneyland-and-disney-world-announce-premier-lightning-lane-one-lightning-lane-for-every-ll-eligible-ride-price-is-up-to-449-a-day-per-person.1010817/#post-130241817
Quote:Nice how the rich can just skip a line by paying prices like this which is a drop in the bucket.

I get that disney is mostly for the well off to begin with but some families save a ton to go there.
(10-16-2024, 07:41 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/disneyland-and-disney-world-announce-premier-lightning-lane-one-lightning-lane-for-every-ll-eligible-ride-price-is-up-to-449-a-day-per-person.1010817/#post-130241817
Quote:Nice how the rich can just skip a line by paying prices like this which is a drop in the bucket.

I get that disney is mostly for the well off to begin with but some families save a ton to go there.

Save more  Success
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98view-master%E2%80%99-movie-in-the-works-from-mattel-escape-artists-and-sony.1011564/#post-130262298

Maybe your script sucks so much that a movie about the viewmaster is more appealing?
entremetGPT

Quote:*JRPG fans

Never thought I see the day honestly. I remember lamenting missing Squaresoft titles in the SNES/SFC days. We missed Trials of Mana, Live A Live, tons of Saga entries, etc. But, over the years, SE brought those over. FFVII PS1 was the big game that pushed more localization of these games to the West obviously.

Today, Nintendo has a mainline JRPG franchise and mainline SRPG franchise, a company whose former Chairman dissed JPRGs fans lol. They also remade two beloved RPGs--Super Mario RPG and TTYD this year.

And just recently we got Atlus spreading their wings outside of SMT/Persona and Ys X: Nordics coming out late this month for English speakers.

My only concern is SE's underperformance with their big FF games. I'm curious is they go back to turn based in the mainline games.

If it is a real person behind that account, you would think after 65K posts you would be able to spell.

Are you keeping up with your JRPG backlog?

Turn the fucking spellcheck on the bot for the love of God. This is like the guy who was posting Reddit posts as his own at this point.

If it is a real person you would think after 65K posts he would know how to spell or at least have spellcheck on.
When I go to disney I don't even get on the rides. I just buy two tickets and watch in solidarity with the anti-Zaslav movement.
https://bsky.app/profile/lunarweasel.bsky.social/post/3kf7pdrocsm2o

Quote:I can't recommend strongly enough that you adopt a radically accepting worldview. Your reaction to queers, furries, therians, otherkin, neopronouns, plural systems and any and all other weird, niche identities should be "oh, that's neat, tell me more."

I don't even know what some of these words mean but the answer is no
(10-16-2024, 07:09 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/asmongold-full-nazi-rhetoric-during-anti-palestine-rant-they-are-not-the-same-as-us-they-come-from-an-inferior-culture-update-twitch-banned.1009563/page-24#post-130256061
Nepenthe wrote:A white man said a whole-ass group of people should be exterminated because they are inferior, and within less than two minutes of the apology said "I don't think it was racist, but...", and a few of y'all think the apology was good?

Utterly unhinged.
Imagine defaming a "whole ass group of people", making a half-assed non-apology apology, and then having people think that was sufficient!? And then just carrying on as normal!? Can you imagine that? It's stranger than fiction, I tell ya!

Remember when Nepenthe defended that french rapper who got in trouble for singing about killing white babies?

But that's none of my business...
(10-16-2024, 08:06 PM)Jansen wrote: https://bsky.app/profile/lunarweasel.bsky.social/post/3kf7pdrocsm2o

Quote:I can't recommend strongly enough that you adopt a radically accepting worldview. Your reaction to queers, furries, therians, otherkin, neopronouns, plural systems and any and all other weird, niche identities should be "oh, that's neat, tell me more."

I'm a fucking idiot for knowing a couple of them. Neo-pronouns are like calling someone "it", like instead of he or she. Plural systems I believe is for dissociative identity disorder, which the case of this happening is so fucking rare that I don't believe anyone online who says that they have it are telling the truth.

Snoop
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
plagiarize "Not real rape"

Quote:Weird how I have this passport with an X gender marker on it. Weird how it cost me $0 in filing fees to get my previous one replaced. Weird how the rules in place in 2021 when Biden took office didn't allow such a thing at all.

Weird how that status quo changed since then.

[Image: joe-budden-joe-budden-podcast.gif]

WARNING FOR THE NEXT VIDEO, AUDIO IS EXTREMELY LOUD

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Where did he find A STAPLE GUN?!
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jerry-seinfeld-says-tv-comedy-is-being-killed-by-the-%E2%80%98extreme-left-and-p-c-crap-and-people-worrying-so-much-about-offending-other-people%E2%80%99.856944/page-8#post-130219413

EternalDarko wrote:Jerry is such a twat.
                 Misogynistic rhetoric
is this?
(10-16-2024, 08:06 PM)Jansen wrote: https://bsky.app/profile/lunarweasel.bsky.social/post/3kf7pdrocsm2o

Cool, how does he react to transracial people?  omg
(10-16-2024, 08:06 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(10-16-2024, 07:09 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/asmongold-full-nazi-rhetoric-during-anti-palestine-rant-they-are-not-the-same-as-us-they-come-from-an-inferior-culture-update-twitch-banned.1009563/page-24#post-130256061

Utterly unhinged.

Remember when Nepenthe defended that french rapper who got in trouble for singing about killing white babies?

But that's none of my business...

She even banned people who weren't cool with white baby genocide  lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jerry-seinfeld-says-tv-comedy-is-being-killed-by-the-%E2%80%98extreme-left-and-p-c-crap-and-people-worrying-so-much-about-offending-other-people%E2%80%99.856944/page-9#post-130265478

spineduke wrote:
BarcaTheGreat wrote:Isn't Jason Alexander a well known libertarian?
Is he? I've seen him speak before and he's very empathetic and intelligent - qualities that wouldn't really befit a libertarian.
Teehee
Quote:Therian identity

what is the therian identity
A therian is someone who identifies as a non-human animal, such as a wolf, bear, or cat, on a non-physical level. The term "therian" is short for "therianthrope". Therians are part of the "otherkin" community, which includes people who identify as non-human beings, such as elves, dragons, or fictional characters

Camby
https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-cena-goes-on-kai-cenats-stream-and-drops-some-real-knowledge.1010655/#post-130243833
Quote:It makes me happy we're seeing more and more positive influence on the internet. "Be useful" is a great motto.
Too bad the motto doesn't work for B-Dubs.  Also, going to pull a Ree moment here but didn't Kai protected a rapist and incite riot over PS5s?
(10-16-2024, 09:06 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-cena-goes-on-kai-cenats-stream-and-drops-some-real-knowledge.1010655/#post-130243833
Quote:It makes me happy we're seeing more and more positive influence on the internet. "Be useful" is a great motto.
Too bad the motto doesn't work for B-Dubs.  Also, going to pull a Ree moment here but didn't Kai protected a rapist and incite riot over PS5s?

Everyone on that forum is a perfect angel and infallible in their own eyes. Except if you make one mistake then you are fucked for life and deserve death. Unless you're a part if the clique, then you can have as many fuck ups as possible and you're still welcome.

I don't get why people give Marky Mark shit for things he did DECADES AGO, apologized for and made amends for it as well. The barometer for when people can be "forgiven" to RetardEra is different every minute.
(10-16-2024, 06:54 PM)killamajig wrote: Your queen has a new look.....

Oh no, what has my love done to herself?
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, killamajig
https://www.resetera.com/threads/asmongold-full-nazi-rhetoric-during-anti-palestine-rant-they-are-not-the-same-as-us-they-come-from-an-inferior-culture-update-twitch-banned.1009563/page-27#post-130264236

Quote:His stepping down from any companies means nothing as he's still going to own a portion and profit from them.

Blacklist those companies as well.

What was the name of this user before? I know he changed it to a Baldur's Gate 3 character.

Yes, blacklist companies because of ONE person /s
Izanagi89 (Palestinian flag because of fucking course)

Quote:Just fucking cancel her too jfc. Saw she's retweeting some white lady saying the problem with Free Palestine movement is that it's 100% based on emotions and %0 based on facts and logic.

I'm at my limit with this people.

CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CHUD CHUD CHUD LOUD NOISES

I want to know what people he means. Probably the Jews nothing.
(10-16-2024, 09:17 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/asmongold-full-nazi-rhetoric-during-anti-palestine-rant-they-are-not-the-same-as-us-they-come-from-an-inferior-culture-update-twitch-banned.1009563/page-27#post-130264236

Quote:His stepping down from any companies means nothing as he's still going to own a portion and profit from them.

What was the name of this user before? I know he changed it to a Baldur's Gate 3 character.

Blacklist? BLACKLIST!?!?

Do better, this is such racist language, Minthara needs a 3 month timeout, they ain’t slick.
(10-16-2024, 09:17 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/asmongold-full-nazi-rhetoric-during-anti-palestine-rant-they-are-not-the-same-as-us-they-come-from-an-inferior-culture-update-twitch-banned.1009563/page-27#post-130264236

lol they're now mad that he made a "I'll not come back and suddenly praise sweet baby and play Dustborn" joke and take that as proof that he regrets nothing. Funny how making fun of Dustborn is suddenly equated with "Nazi rhetoric" hmm

WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK

Triggered

[Image: 8iC0fm.gif]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/researchers-at-tech-startup-claim-to-have-achieved-the-first-successful-communication-between-dreaming-individuals.1011675/#post-130266801

Lil Bee wrote:I can't say I'm surprised actually. Once upon a time I was in a group of people who were doing an experiment with drawing a sigil on their body before bed and then as we went to sleep we were holding the intention in our minds that we would meet up with other people from the group in dreams, reporting back on our dreams the next morning. We were dreaming of each other and reporting back the details of the places we were, what we were getting up to, and found that we were in shared spaces. Far from any kind of scientific study, just some occultists messing around, but I've never forgotten about it. Cool that something empyrical has been found on the subject. My first response when we were doing the experiment way back when was fear, because it felt like not even my dreams were sanctuary from others, that I could never truly be free of other people or truly alone, but that grew to become comforting.
Comeon
I just can't wrap my head around the fact that these soys are too soy to beat the single player mode in a Dragonball game.  lol

Quote:I have seen people do pursuit attacks after the air lift into the downward smash air combo, how? They are even doing it when you're very close to the ground.
Quote:I wonder if they're going to patch the difficulty since so many people are complaining(including me.)
I'm sure it would make a lot of people angry but I'm putting the game down and hoping they make the game more fair so I can get back into it again.
Quote:Any tips for this frieza fight as piccolo to get the alt path? This is waaaay harder than anything on Goku, Gohan, or Vegetas stories
Quote:The rage I am experience at Piccolo's sparking episode… I can't even trigger it! You have to beat Frieza at an ungodly speed.

I haven't gotten this angry at a video game in a LONG time.
Quote:Just reading about the story AI is giving me insane flashbacks to the first Budokai because I swear there were some insane difficulty spikes in that one.
Quote:From all the anime arena fighters this has the most complex and in-depth fighting system to a point where you will have less fun going in casually like you can usually do in fighting games. You can beat Tekken 8 or StreetFighter AI on hard with minimal input and not knowing combos or counters. You can't even beat this game on normal if you try that here. If your opponent or the AI uses advanced mechanics (which the AI does) and you don't, you will have a bad day.

That probably is the reason you see a lot of frustrated people here. Also it is a very reaction heavy arena fighter, counters and dodging are everything. It has kinda the rock, paper, scissors from Sekiro going on, just with even more ways to counter/react. Also resource management for yourself and having an eye on enemy resources is very important.

The Dark Souls of anime arena fighters.
Quote:The people at Spike Chunsoft were totally crazy about the difficulty in this game. What were they thinking? It's infuriating... That's just stupid.

Edit: no seriously, this game is just pure stupidity when it comes to the episodes, I've reached the fight against gorilla Vegeta and he just spams his "breath". Seriously, how wasn't there someone in the studio to say something like "Mmmh, maybe this is not good?" It's so stupid, I'm just laughing right now.
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Boredfrom, Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian