Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
The older Budokai games were difficult but once you got the hang of it and leveled up you could beat the fights.

https://www.powerpyx.com/dragon-ball-sparking-zero-trophy-guide-roadmap/

Quote:Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes, must play some of the Episode Battles on Regular difficulty to unlock optional paths needed for trophies. However, most can be played on ‘Reduced Difficulty’.

If you are having trouble on regular difficulty and aren't disabled, don't have vision issues, motor issues, etc. then you just suck at the game and should get fucking better. Or you know, turn the difficulty down. If that is too hard, then I don't know what to say.

Professor Scott Steiner
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:If they didn't post any photo y'all would be discrediting TMZ. So kindly get off my dick.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tmz-former-one-direction-singer-liam-payne-dead-at-31-after-falling-from-balcony.1011696/page-2#post-130268067
(10-16-2024, 10:10 PM)Nintex wrote: I just can't wrap my head around the fact that these soys are too soy to beat the single player mode in a Dragonball game.  lol

Quote:I have seen people do pursuit attacks after the air lift into the downward smash air combo, how? They are even doing it when you're very close to the ground.
Quote:I wonder if they're going to patch the difficulty since so many people are complaining(including me.)
I'm sure it would make a lot of people angry but I'm putting the game down and hoping they make the game more fair so I can get back into it again.
Quote:Any tips for this frieza fight as piccolo to get the alt path? This is waaaay harder than anything on Goku, Gohan, or Vegetas stories
Quote:The rage I am experience at Piccolo's sparking episode… I can't even trigger it! You have to beat Frieza at an ungodly speed.

I haven't gotten this angry at a video game in a LONG time.
Quote:Just reading about the story AI is giving me insane flashbacks to the first Budokai because I swear there were some insane difficulty spikes in that one.
Quote:From all the anime arena fighters this has the most complex and in-depth fighting system to a point where you will have less fun going in casually like you can usually do in fighting games. You can beat Tekken 8 or StreetFighter AI on hard with minimal input and not knowing combos or counters. You can't even beat this game on normal if you try that here. If your opponent or the AI uses advanced mechanics (which the AI does) and you don't, you will have a bad day.

That probably is the reason you see a lot of frustrated people here. Also it is a very reaction heavy arena fighter, counters and dodging are everything. It has kinda the rock, paper, scissors from Sekiro going on, just with even more ways to counter/react. Also resource management for yourself and having an eye on enemy resources is very important.

The Dark Souls of anime arena fighters.
Quote:The people at Spike Chunsoft were totally crazy about the difficulty in this game. What were they thinking? It's infuriating... That's just stupid.

Edit: no seriously, this game is just pure stupidity when it comes to the episodes, I've reached the fight against gorilla Vegeta and he just spams his "breath". Seriously, how wasn't there someone in the studio to say something like "Mmmh, maybe this is not good?" It's so stupid, I'm just laughing right now.

Those people would not survive budokai 2
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
A dead arm attached to a body is NOT a corpse  Social Justice Warrior 2 very important we make that clear on this videogames forum
3 users liked this post: benji, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(10-16-2024, 10:27 PM)Superstar wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/tmz-former-one-direction-singer-liam-payne-dead-at-31-after-falling-from-balcony.1011696/page-2#post-130268067

Very, very sad that Liam Payne has died. Suicide (which this is assumed to be) always sucks.

However, ZeoVGM getting his ass handed to him will ALWAYS be funny, especially when it's by a moderator:

Ra wrote:
ZeoVGM wrote:TMZ posted a photo of his body.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?
Would you mind not phrasing this as if they full-on posted his entire corpse?

Everyone reacting to you has that impression.

Screenshotted in case Ra 'does a B-Dubz' and deletes his post like a pussy:

[Image: qa0z16f.png]

Ra clearly fed up of this creepy, slimy, shit-stirring little weasel constantly exaggerating and straight-out lying.

[Image: necizkN.gif]
(10-16-2024, 10:48 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: A dead arm attached to a body is NOT a corpse  Social Justice Warrior 2 very important we make that clear on this videogames forum

Also thank you to plagiarize for letting us know that using a corpse's hand to jack off is indeed not legally necrophilia. Not sure why we needed to know that but thank you
Ironic that the One Direction’s singer had one direction left, and it was down.
(10-16-2024, 10:10 PM)Nintex wrote: I just can't wrap my head around the fact that these soys are too soy to beat the single player mode in a Dragonball game.  lol

Quote:I have seen people do pursuit attacks after the air lift into the downward smash air combo, how? They are even doing it when you're very close to the ground.
Quote:I wonder if they're going to patch the difficulty since so many people are complaining(including me.)
I'm sure it would make a lot of people angry but I'm putting the game down and hoping they make the game more fair so I can get back into it again.
Quote:Any tips for this frieza fight as piccolo to get the alt path? This is waaaay harder than anything on Goku, Gohan, or Vegetas stories
Quote:The rage I am experience at Piccolo's sparking episode… I can't even trigger it! You have to beat Frieza at an ungodly speed.

Quote:Just reading about the story AI is giving me insane flashbacks to the first Budokai because I swear there were some insane difficulty spikes in that one.
Quote:From all the anime arena fighters this has the most complex and in-depth fighting system to a point where you will have less fun going in casually like you can usually do in fighting games. You can beat Tekken 8 or StreetFighter AI on hard with minimal input and not knowing combos or counters. You can't even beat this game on normal if you try that here. If your opponent or the AI uses advanced mechanics (which the AI does) and you don't, you will have a bad day.

That probably is the reason you see a lot of frustrated people here. Also it is a very reaction heavy arena fighter, counters and dodging are everything. It has kinda the rock, paper, scissors from Sekiro going on, just with even more ways to counter/react. Also resource management for yourself and having an eye on enemy resources is very important.

Quote:The people at Spike Chunsoft were totally crazy about the difficulty in this game. What were they thinking? It's infuriating... That's just stupid.

Edit: no seriously, this game is just pure stupidity when it comes to the episodes, I've reached the fight against gorilla Vegeta and he just spams his "breath". Seriously, how wasn't there someone in the studio to say something like "Mmmh, maybe this is not good?" It's so stupid, I'm just laughing right now.

GOAT Dragon Ball OP.

Daima also sounds to have a banger.
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
Quote:I'm sorry, but all the reactions to that deleted post on the previous page inevitably piqued my curiosity... is it okay to ask what it was about? A mod (for Skyrim?!) that somehow involved minor (or minor-looking) characters?
Quote:A mod for RE2 Remake involving a risque bikini
Quote:Isn't it enough to know it's some heinous shit?

Did you really just "For research purposes?" in this thread of all places?
Quote:I legit think this thread is destination for chuds to get jerk off material.

Shit they found out
So is Ra paralyzed or not? Because he apparently roundhouse kicked his mom and then the next moment he's a quadriplegic.

[Image: tenor.gif]
(10-16-2024, 11:03 PM)Boredfrom wrote:

GOAT Dragon Ball OP.

Daima also sounds to have a banger.

That video seriously hits right in the feels  Stahp
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex
(10-16-2024, 11:12 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: So is Ra paralyzed or not? Because he apparently roundhouse kicked his mom and then the next moment he's a quadriplegic.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Paralyzed at his convenience, of course.
Why is the Asmon thread beating any trans genocide thread in numbers and engagement?  ???
(10-16-2024, 11:58 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Why is the Asmon thread beating any trans genocide thread in numbers and engagement?  ???

if someone is miserable because they're trans it's usually not because they're trans but because systems and society make it hard to be trans. people being weird about it. lack of access to medical transition. social stigma. 

it's not because being trans is bad. it's because cis people hate us.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fox-news-interview-kamala-harris-will-provide-gender-affirming-care-for-prisoners-%E2%80%9Ci-will-follow-the-law-just-as-the-trump-administration-did%E2%80%9D.1011729/page-2#post-130273833

Lukar wrote:
VoidShaman wrote:Feels like you threw yourself under the bus this time.
FatalT wrote:Do you now understand you're not being thrown under the bus?
Elf Needs Food Bad wrote:You really should read before you post

Hey, you're dismissing the opinion and feelings of a trans person who's directly affected by this messaging one way or the other. That ain't cool.

How one feels about Kamala's handling of this matter is subjective in this case. Some trans people think she did great, while others wish she had handled it differently. The feelings and thoughts of the latter are just as valid as the former and are worth listening to. If someone feels like what Kamala said did some amount of harm, that should be considered. Anything else is ignoring the voices of the very people Kamala was talking about.
Rolleyes

And this is why dealing with you people is so exhausting. Facts, logic, and basic reading comprehension doesn't matter. Doesn't natter if it's true or not. Your reactionary feelings at the very moment is all that matters.
Happened to see a portion of a video of him falling off the balcony on Twitter  Willam
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(10-16-2024, 11:53 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Fat retards exile is going well, crying about fast food and being poor. Posts like this every hour for the past 12 hours or so

[Image: C9fJAnP.jpeg]

https://bsky.app/profile/fat4all.bsky.social/post/3l6mtqg7qes2z

————

First Malds kofi donation in a week too, 117% to 132%, $30 thanks Stevarow 👌

This guy’s either literally retarded or has rich parents right? I can’t imagine anyone else’s brain coming up with that first post.
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, benji, kaleidoscopium, Taco Bell Tower
Not to be a dick, but does anyone actually care about One Direction or is this another chance to morally grandstand?

(10-17-2024, 01:09 AM)ComeAgain wrote: Happened to see a portion of a video of him falling off the balcony on Twitter 

I've seen enough rotten.com in my impressionable years to x out of shit like that post haste in my old age.
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
So the One Direction is down? I get no respect!

Edit: Beaten
6 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, MJBarret, benji, Potato, Switters, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tmz-former-one-direction-singer-liam-payne-dead-at-31-after-falling-from-balcony.1011696/
Quote:*DON'T LINK TO THIS CRAP*
Last edited by a moderator: Today at 6:15 PM
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Hap Shaughnessy
https://www.resetera.com/threads/someone-bought-a-fuck-israel-billboard-in-illinois-by-impersonating-mr-beast.1011792/#post-130278039

vanripofficial wrote:fuck israel = antisemitic?

Quote:and one that reads”DEATH TO ISRAEL.”
(10-17-2024, 02:26 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/someone-bought-a-fuck-israel-billboard-in-illinois-by-impersonating-mr-beast.1011792/#post-130278039

And they decided to put it in the one Jewish area in the state, rather than, well, literally anywhere in Illinois. Totally not antisemitic though.
(10-16-2024, 11:58 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Why is the Asmon thread beating any trans genocide thread in numbers and engagement?  ???

Why does a thread about Popeyes’ biscuit getting more toasted get more numbers and engagement than any trans genocide thread?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/konami-pr-silent-hill-2-sells-over-1-million-copies.1011738/page-3#post-130278072

MDCrabCakeFan86, post: 130278072, member: 117035 wrote:This is really awesome that the remake of Silent Hill 2 has already sold 1 million+ worldwide.

I've purchased the remake of Silent Hill 2 and have been playing it, it is so far, pretty good and I have played the original Silent Hill 2.

KSweely shortcircuiting
Mystery post get edited in constructive and dude got banned without a banner

Dave., post: 130267083, member: 15451 wrote:[COLOR=rgb(255, 77, 77)]mod edit: we're not doing this[/COLOR]

Embiid, post: 130268844, member: 92190 wrote:This was my suspicion, that Dubs as "General Manager" is employed by the owners MOBA. So to people saying he should step down and whatnot, try to understand what that entails. It's not just stepping down as an unpaid mod of an Internet forum, it would be his real life job. Easier said than done. It was a really shitty thing to say to Nep and there's been other times where dude's snapped at folks like that but damn… losing his livelihood for it? Granted, this would be an instant termination at any other company talking to a colleague like that (and a perm ban for anyone here).

Man I don't know what to think. The guy might have anger issues but overall doesn't seem like a bad dude based on the type of content he normally posts and the handful of interactions I've had with him. Still, it's a terrible look as the boss when you talk to folks like that without any consequences while banning people for the same shit. Just a weird situation.

IrishNinja, post: 130275540, member: 9923 wrote:so discussion of publicly available information is not allowed? if mods are clearly viewing this, can we at least be given an acknowledgment beyond warnings & bans?

Any guesses what it was? Thinking
(10-17-2024, 02:26 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/someone-bought-a-fuck-israel-billboard-in-illinois-by-impersonating-mr-beast.1011792/#post-130278039

lol A death to Israel billboard in a Jewish neighborhood gets multiple votes of approval from members. Just normal things for a Hezbollah recruitment site gaming forum.
(10-17-2024, 03:29 AM)BIONIC wrote: Mystery post get edited in constructive and dude got banned without a banner

Dave., post: 130267083, member: 15451 wrote:mod edit: we're not doing this

Embiid, post: 130268844, member: 92190 wrote:This was my suspicion, that Dubs as "General Manager" is employed by the owners MOBA. So to people saying he should step down and whatnot, try to understand what that entails. It's not just stepping down as an unpaid mod of an Internet forum, it would be his real life job. Easier said than done. It was a really shitty thing to say to Nep and there's been other times where dude's snapped at folks like that but damn… losing his livelihood  for it?  Granted, this would be an instant termination at any other company talking to a colleague like that (and a perm ban for anyone here).

Man I don't know what to think. The guy might have anger issues but overall doesn't seem like a bad dude based on the type of content he normally posts and the handful of interactions I've had with him. Still, it's a terrible look as the boss when you talk to folks like that without any consequences while banning people for the same shit. Just a weird situation.

IrishNinja, post: 130275540, member: 9923 wrote:so discussion of publicly available information is not allowed? if mods are clearly viewing this, can we at least be given an acknowledgment beyond warnings & bans?

Any guesses what it was? Thinking

context clues would suggest evidence of bdubs being paid to run the site. lmao
If B-Dumbs is being paid to run a Stormfront / Hamas / Hezbollah / Houthi sympathizer adjacent site then that is pretty messed up.

Some corporate overlooking on the actual forum from time to time would be good and I'm going to assume that none of that has happened for the past year or so.
(10-17-2024, 03:29 AM)BIONIC wrote:
Like Nepenthe's twitter? Curious
(10-17-2024, 04:29 AM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: If B-Dumbs is being paid to run a Stormfront / Hamas / Hezbollah / Houthi sympathizer adjacent site then that is pretty messed up.

Some corporate overlooking on the actual forum from time to time would be good and I'm going to assume that none of that has happened for the past year or so.

corporations would never willingly make money from something encouraging violent extreme behaviour. corporations always act in the best interests of the people. 

i'm sure the site called MOBAfire or whatever the fuck, the 6th best moba guides site run a really tight ship