Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Stop it Benji. Let them feel persecuted. This is all they have.
NaDannMaGoGo wrote:It's unreal. There might never again be such a ridiculously crystal-clear case of a male celebrity who was abused by his (also celebrity) wife. Like, the circumstances with Depp's past trauma leading to him avoiding getting physical and running away from the violent partner giving chase and insulting him all the while making this a somewhat unique case where there isn't a single instance of notable evidence of physical violence from his side. If there were any, the odds of him winning the case would've probably gone down to nearly nothing, even if it was in what anyone here would've considered well-deserved self-defense or retaliation.

So much evidence recorded by Heard where she's in the process of abusing Depp. Her laughable and easily disproven "evidence", such as the identical photos. The struggles throughout her entire defense (you know, perhaps because it's hard to make good arguments when your lying). Her whole demeanor, with the constant starring at the jury and what have you.

Like, an impossibly large heap of evidence and more that would have any reasonable person actually watching the god damn fucking trial know she's an abuser.

But somehow, that is not enough. Somehow, a lot of the left online spaces can't just say "well, chucks, guess Heard really was the abuser after all. Well, so be it, not like we aren't all perfectly aware that women can be shit, too!" Nope, it's somehow worth making this, well, I guess not a hill to die on since it's apparently the widespread acceptable view there...

Like, ERA has mostly stopped banning people for victim blaming in this case already, which is pathetic enough. But the moment it turns and anyone gets banned for calling Heard the abuser instead of a victim, I'm asking for account closure. I'd rather spare me the farce of browsing progressive threads when "most blatant male abuse victim case" is regarded as some alt-right anti-Heard conspiracy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/page-6#post-130325121
(Today, 02:30 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Stop it Benji. Let them feel persecuted. This is all they have.
You're right, as an apology here's video of a freedom fighter:
Amber Heard shit on his bed. I think that's fact and I'm out at that point.
(Today, 02:41 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
NaDannMaGoGo wrote:It's unreal. There might never again be such a ridiculously crystal-clear case of a male celebrity who was abused by his (also celebrity) wife. Like, the circumstances with Depp's past trauma leading to him avoiding getting physical and running away from the violent partner giving chase and insulting him all the while making this a somewhat unique case where there isn't a single instance of notable evidence of physical violence from his side. If there were any, the odds of him winning the case would've probably gone down to nearly nothing, even if it was in what anyone here would've considered well-deserved self-defense or retaliation.

So much evidence recorded by Heard where she's in the process of abusing Depp. Her laughable and easily disproven "evidence", such as the identical photos. The struggles throughout her entire defense (you know, perhaps because it's hard to make good arguments when your lying). Her whole demeanor, with the constant starring at the jury and what have you.

Like, an impossibly large heap of evidence and more that would have any reasonable person actually watching the god damn fucking trial know she's an abuser.

But somehow, that is not enough. Somehow, a lot of the left online spaces can't just say "well, chucks, guess Heard really was the abuser after all. Well, so be it, not like we aren't all perfectly aware that women can be shit, too!" Nope, it's somehow worth making this, well, I guess not a hill to die on since it's apparently the widespread acceptable view there...

Like, ERA has mostly stopped banning people for victim blaming in this case already, which is pathetic enough. But the moment it turns and anyone gets banned for calling Heard the abuser instead of a victim, I'm asking for account closure. I'd rather spare me the farce of browsing progressive threads when "most blatant male abuse victim case" is regarded as some alt-right anti-Heard conspiracy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/page-6#post-130325121

Further evidence the crazies took over.
(10-16-2024, 09:13 PM)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(10-16-2024, 09:06 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-cena-goes-on-kai-cenats-stream-and-drops-some-real-knowledge.1010655/#post-130243833
Quote:It makes me happy we're seeing more and more positive influence on the internet. "Be useful" is a great motto.
Too bad the motto doesn't work for B-Dubs.  Also, going to pull a Ree moment here but didn't Kai protected a rapist and incite riot over PS5s?

Everyone on that forum is a perfect angel and infallible in their own eyes. Except if you make one mistake then you are fucked for life and deserve death. Unless you're a part if the clique, then you can have as many fuck ups as possible and you're still welcome.

I don't get why people give Marky Mark shit for things he did DECADES AGO, apologized for and made amends for it as well. The barometer for when people can be "forgiven" to RetardEra is different every minute.

What? They never cared about racist Marky Mark. And Marky Mark did not apologize to the people he hurt, nor did all of them forgive him. He just made a public statement to save his career 🙄

I used to bring up his past to show their hypocrisy, era somehow never cared.

(Yesterday, 04:46 PM)benji wrote:
(Yesterday, 04:42 PM)nampad wrote: Can someone please link to the start of the Nep and Bdubs drama? Missed it and would like to know what happened.
That's the thing, literally nothing happened. They disagreed about if people should vote for Harris or not vote at all. B-Dubs posted and deleted an overly harsh reply in response to Nepenthe dismissing his concerns as usual, then edited out a more sensible reply:
(10-14-2024, 11:11 PM)benji wrote:
(10-14-2024, 10:58 PM)railGUN wrote: Can someone post a link or recap on what B-Dubs did?
Took issue with Nepenthe's rantings about how important it is to not vote for Kamala Harris or Democrats.
(10-13-2024, 02:00 AM)benji wrote: The funny part is that B-Dubs didn't edit that post, he deleted it.

He edited out an entirely different post that Nepenthe replied to that led to that response:
[Image: S0E0kj2.png]
Look at the post number and timestamp:
[Image: 56P5wuy.png]

You can see Nepenthe reply to it further down with the text preserved in her quote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-administration-no-longer-supporting-an-immediate-ceasefire-in-lebanon.1005735/page-9#post-130014735

If you click on either of IrishNinja's or Nepenthe's quotes, the link takes you to "oops" page: https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-administration-no-longer-supporting-an-immediate-ceasefire-in-lebanon.1005735/page-9#post-130015296

If it was the post B-Dubs edited out it would take you back to it.

B-Dubs tried to back out of this by rescinding all of his entirely fair criticism of Nepenthe's position. Like Boredfrom said: cuck. And not the good kind that lets other men have sex with their wives.
(10-13-2024, 01:05 AM)benji wrote: IrishNinja quoted the whole thing:
[Image: egkGMXo.png]

Thanks.
Crazy that Nep has so many ass kissers around to defend her for this.
(Today, 02:50 AM)benji wrote:
(Today, 02:30 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Stop it Benji. Let them feel persecuted. This is all they have.
You're right, as an apology here's video of a freedom fighter:

My bad…
Has to be fake though, being so stupid you would be ashamed to post it.
(Today, 02:57 AM)books wrote: Amber Heard shit on his bed. I think that's fact and I'm out at that point.

A guy I know's ex-gf did that to him before that story came out, so when I heard about Heard doing it I had no trouble believing it was true. 

(Today, 03:13 AM)nampad wrote: My bad…
Has to be fake though, being so stupid you would be ashamed to post it.

For an ordinary person yes, but anyone arrogant and entitled enough to film themselves doing that in the first place is probably also stupid enough post it thinking they come across as "well-meaning". Or they just wanted attention so bad it didn't matter if it was positive or negative.
(Yesterday, 10:14 PM)Uncle wrote:

as established previously, that's nepenthe's bird suit, so that's her and her brother next to some guy

First 30 seconds Thinking
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(Today, 01:29 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: I hope nothing bad ever happens to TheEchosOfTheCyborg. They're like early Chris Chan before the new age trolls took it too far.

that's seafoam gaming
Booshka

Quote:That's the most "We're the baddies" selfie I have ever seen.

And nice genocide gentry mention, great way to identify more of the baddies.

I'll say this. Israel is doing some stupid shit and going overboard at times. I honestly wish all sides would come to a ceasefire and there would be peace in the region. That is my hope for the future.

That being said, what the fuck? So Israel and the USA are the bad guys against Hamas, the Houthis, Hezbollah, Iran? You have some serious fucking brain worms. Maybe visit the doctor RFK Jr saw you communist piece of filth.
(Today, 05:51 AM)Uncle wrote:
(Today, 01:29 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: I hope nothing bad ever happens to TheEchosOfTheCyborg. They're like early Chris Chan before the new age trolls took it too far.

that's seafoam gaming

that's professional youtube personality Seafoam Gaming to you!  Professor Scott Steiner

If only he'd upload new content.  Stahp
In a bout of sanity, Era still hasn't banned jakomocha after their post about Era antisemitism in the Fuck Israel Billboard
And in good news, Nintendo is adding Banjo-Tooie to the N64 Online

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/10/nintendo-64-nintendo-switch-online-adds-banjo-tooie-on-october-25

Now only a few Rareware games remain, like Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing and Conker's Bad Fur Day. It'd be nice if Killer Instinct 64 was added and a pipedream for Mickey's Speedway USA for a complete collection.

It'd be nice if the original Super Smash Bros. was put on the service too.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
In good news another DEI disaster

Sweet Bomba Inc. lmao
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, kaleidoscopium, Taco Bell Tower
benji dateline='[url=tel:1729189903' wrote: 1729189903[/url]']
Nepenthe wrote:What I did was lock down my account because people like you, as well as folks on places like Bore and Kiwifarms, thought that not only fishing my account for an argument with PoliEra that I wasn't even involved with was okay, but also posting pictures of my house and talking about going to the FBI about me as a threat.
I like this because she doesn't even understand our mindsets so she still can't grasp the jokes or actual criticism. She can only conceive of others acting as she would.

Let me try to help, not that she'll listen since she knows better, by explaining all of these:
1. The house and tweets were posted prior, to mock her forum persona, they were resurfaced for being relevant to the spat she was engaging in. The house to contrast her claims to being "denied a dignified life" with the suburban bliss she has. The tweets to illustrate she supports totalitarian states that oppress their citizens despite her claims to only support liberation.
2. The FBI comment on the Discord was a joke about her own actions leading to the FBI becoming interested in her.

I'm wondering if she can even consider the possibility that her own actions, her own mistakes, are possible. That others could be reacting to her own choices. Can she understand the house image as cutting against her forum persona claims? Can she understand that joke not as a threat to contact the FBI but how her own extreme anger will lead to that? What is her natural dismissing of concerns that aren't her own and which are her understanding of herself not as "a Black person" and instead an individual with agency? Her dismissive attitude to all other people's concerns, including customers or people who want to see art, indicates she may not even be able to process such a concept.

These are the questions that keep me up at night staring into the sky with my dark thoughts.

Maybe I am giving her too much credit but I think she is just trying to tell a fake news story for her fanboys to gobble up the excuses of her actions.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(Today, 07:24 AM)Nintex wrote: In good news another DEI disaster

Sweet Bomba Inc. lmao

And to add insult to injury, the game is currently bundled with AMD CPUs and GPUs. So not only is nobody playing this game, the few reviews it got on Steam are mostly from people who got the game for free - and it's still sitting at "mostly negative". But the current AMD bundle also includes Space Marine 2, so it's not all bad.
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Never heard of the game, never seen anything about it, literally no idea what it is and would never have heard of it if it wasn't culture war bullshit in the moralist gamer holy war

And I make a hobby out of watching gamer idiots enrage themselves about nonsense
resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-%E2%80%9Csweet-baby-inc%E2%80%9D-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-122#post-130331487

Quote:[Image: 5544-l.jpg]

It's because for these people their frame of reference on what an attractive woman looks like is anime. Seriously, every single one of these face mods always gives them a long pointed chin and often enlarge the eyes too.

is this?
Feminine features, in other words.
3 users liked this post: AnnoyedCanadian, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Corncob wrote:GameDev90 created an account just to post in this thread and defend Amber Heard with some weird parasocial psychoanalysis shit. Something's off.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/page-7#post-130332429

Another nepenthe alt? lol
That response with the “lol” screams Nep.
Perma banned as a “troll account” 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/page-6#post-130331604
Nepenthe comes in with her stupid bullshit, tries to start a fight, people push back.

All of a sudden Game dev 90 ('I wonder what would happen if I just started posting as a white man and what people would say in these threads') appears, makes the same arguments, then gets bodied by the normal users and eventually gets a banning.
Just reading the last few posts, I was surprised to see that Nep tried to start a fight defending a white cishet woman. Went to read the thread and what Nep is actually mad about is that a trial involving two white people got so much attention. Typical Nep! lol 

Don't worry Nep, if Will and Jada Smith ever get there, I'm sure they'll get just as many breadtube video essays and wall to wall coverage by Asmongold.
A claim that she never backs up with receipts by the way.
4 users liked this post: AnnoyedCanadian, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, Jansen
(8 hours ago)DocWager wrote: A claim that she never backs up with receipts by the way.

That’s because receipts are as just as white as that trial was!
I found Planetsmashers best friend

Thread's a perfect example of why Depp had to sue her. lol
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, DavidCroquet, kaleidoscopium
[Image: CtuxoYF.jpeg]
https://bsky.app/profile/melodyshreds.bsky.social/post/3l6rgo7raiz2f

*don’t have any way to eat hood burgers tomorrow 

Sadly he was able to con another poor soul into donating a few bucks, in addition to our usual Stevarow. Kofi is up to 152% of $200