Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, killamajig
(4 hours ago)JoeBoy101 wrote:
(4 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: mind you, this drama is occurring a thread that half the userbase doesn't even know about  Rofl

Publicly, but I’m betting the Mod Discord is extra spicy right now.

If only we had a spy on the inside. When the mod situation blows up, I expect Benji to try and get a seat at the table.
3 users liked this post: Propagandhim, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
(4 hours ago)DocWager wrote:
(4 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: mind you, this drama is occurring a thread that half the userbase doesn't even know about  Rofl

If only we had a spy on the inside. When the mod situation blows up, I expect Benji to try and get a seat at the table.

[Image: the-penguin-trailer-and-poster-sees-oz-g...211585.jpg]

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Watch this show. It’s a banger.
3 users liked this post: DavidCroquet, Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
78 guests  Delicious

I'm just worried how this will affect the safety of the marginalized members of the forum who already are leaving in droves from the staff's refusal to engage in basic human decency. Feels bad, man
Morrigan wrote:OK I have to say it... Calling it "sexual harassment" is misleading IMO. The language was hostile, abusive, and vulgar, and of course, completely unacceptable. But it feels like a stretch to call it misogynistic or to imply any kind of sexual intent.

We can strongly condemn the behaviour and language used, and the hypocrisy and double standards and all of that, without resorting to an inaccurate or misleading framing of the situation.

Sometimes I feel sad at the tragic nature of Morrigan that clearly has a sane person trying to claw out from around the edges of her psyche.

But hypocrisy? Double standards? That’s bold things to say when your yelling out of the window in the glass mansion that NepNep built.
(3 hours ago)benji wrote:
(4 hours ago)JoeBoy101 wrote: Publicly, but I’m betting the Mod Discord is extra spicy right now.
I'm just worried how this will affect the safety of the marginalized members of the forum who already are leaving in droves from the staff's refusal to engage in basic human decency.

Speaking like a truly caring mod. You really have them to a T. I think you’re ready.
(3 hours ago)JoeBoy101 wrote:
Morrigan wrote:OK I have to say it... Calling it "sexual harassment" is misleading IMO. The language was hostile, abusive, and vulgar, and of course, completely unacceptable. But it feels like a stretch to call it misogynistic or to imply any kind of sexual intent.
B-Dubs posted a picture of his naked butthole and said EAT ALL OF THIS to Nepenthe! And he was visibly erect from thinking about the Democrats pro-genocide agenda! How is that not sexual???
The missus drags me to see the rocky horror show on today of all days  Outfoxxed
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
(3 hours ago)Besticus Maximus wrote: The missus drags me to see the rocky horror show on today of all days  Outfoxxed

Tim Curry is awesome
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx
B-Dumbs, this is your moment bro. Find any self respect you once had and ban the nutters if you want a legitimate forum.

HamasEra, TransEra, the people who hate games, they all need to go. Then again, your forum acts as a containment zone for these fucking nutjobs and if you unleash them into the real world, that's on you.

Pick and choose you cucked bitch.

Professor Scott Steiner
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, FEUER FREI., Alpacx
Ban Plasma while you’re at it, Dubs. If you do it in the flurry of exterminating your enemies, no one will notice. But if they do they will be grateful.
It's PlaSma, not Plasma.  Social Justice Warrior 2
If B-Lore's is a paid position, and he is successfully ousted, what happens if Moba doesn't promote from within and gets an outsider to replace him?
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, clockwork5, AnnoyedCanadian

Maybe B Dumbs should go scorched earth and reveal the discord logs.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx, JoeBoy101, AnnoyedCanadian
(3 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: It's PlaSma, not Plasma.  Social Justice Warrior 2
Damn, my master plan to destroy the state of matter that I find most personally irritating has failed. 😨
(3 hours ago)Boredfrom wrote:
(4 hours ago)JoeBoy101 wrote: Publicly, but I’m betting the Mod Discord is extra spicy right now.

Maybe B Dumbs should go scorched earth and reveal the discord logs.

The chances of the act are extremely low, but not zero.

And oh Lordy, it would be an early Thanksgiving then, because we’d be feasting on the juiciest Turkey we ever had.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx, AnnoyedCanadian
Do you guys think the hormones made kyuujis hair grow back, does he wear a wig or is he a bald woMan? Asking for a friend.
3 users liked this post: killamajig, Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
So one of the HamasEra bots is straight up posting almost-gore videos

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-415#post-130351827

Not linking the tweet here. It's pretty awful and I literally don't know what the fuck Israel is doing sometimes. When they are killing Hamas and Hezbollah, great, get the terrorists. But stuff like this? Nope.

The comments are what you basically expect after. The usual reactions and basically equating Israel to 1930's Germany.

sirap

Quote:Yeah but think about how zionists feel when you say fuck Israel /s

Every fucking day, people, the media and governments show their asses covering for this bloodthirsty sham of a country. May all of you rot in hell.

Mask almost slipped there.

Them damn Jews Zionists.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
I think the NepNep B-dubs situation will come to a head on election night when the blame game begins.
Nepnep is in the "I'm not voting, you get what you fucking deserve" camp while B-dubs is "Blue no matter who"

And this will happen regardless of who wins. Because if Kamala wins it'll be: "oh great, another genocider got elected" and if Trump wins it'll be total chaos.

Anyways I have a couple days off starting November 6th so whatever happens I win Success
Nintex dateline='[url=tel:1729283251' wrote: 1729283251[/url]']
I think the NepNep B-dubs situation will come to a head on election night when the blame game begins.

Nepnep is in the "I'm not voting, you get what you fucking deserve" camp while B-dubs is "Blue no matter who"

Hesright
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian, Alpacx
(3 hours ago)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: If B-Lore's is a paid position, and he is successfully ousted, what happens if Moba doesn't promote from within and gets an outsider to replace him?

The drama from that would be almost as good as Era Presidente Nepenthe.

Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy! Trumps

Now I want to play Tropico
https://old.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/1g6fqag/ethan_still_cooking/

https://old.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/1g6l7si/ethan_continues_to_blast_twitch/

Win

[Image: h3-h3h3.gif]
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
AnnoyedCanadian dateline='[url=tel:1729281674' wrote: 1729281674[/url]']
Besticus Maximus dateline='[url=tel:1729281132' wrote: 1729281132[/url]']
The missus drags me to see the rocky horror show on today of all days  Outfoxxed

Tim Curry is awesome

It’s an interactive one. The person playing frank is a cis woman  Not like this! 

Banging time tbf
Do we really think it will be allowed to simmer that long? 

[Image: willy-wonka-suspense.gif]
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Jansen
83 guests 

[Image: messofanego.png]
Right now in Community Discussion:

[Image: c2caec27db7588f37471f5f353dffba6.png]

[Image: 29576d6282c6d63e78d2339d9b15d68b.png]

[Image: 42f8ff2b65b2e148b01be513e00ac5c1.png]

[Image: ab8b920d7cdcb8af6c690610394d6f1e.png]

[Image: 4857d9dbcc15188239d245a4112a3527.png]
Cry more, useless faggots
I hope Resetera doesn’t collapse because it’s an effective containment zone for batshit crazy people who I really don’t want stinking up boards I like posting on. We got lucky when Neogaf burned down but don’t count on that happening twice.
he didn’t even say “eat me out”! Jansen bro they are stealing your bit!

omfg