Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-could-remove-one-hero-from-overwatch-permanently-who-would-it-be-and-why.1010682/page-3#post-130255092

Valcrist, post: 130255092, member: 718 wrote:Venture, but mostly because as an enby person it really bothers me to see them get misgendered all the time. I'd say there's a 99.7% chance of someone saying he/her. It just really gets in my head. The general excuse is "Venture isn't a real person", but they represent a real group of people. People like me.

I get that wanting them to be removed for this reason might be weird, but I regularly play the game and I'm just so tired man...

omfg
https://www.resetera.com/threads/help-i-need-a-car.1014048/
Quote:Long story short my 2006 Ford Focus is dead and the cost to fix it would be around what I could have sold it for. I'd hoped it could have survived a bit longer as now is a terrible time to buy a car and I don't have much money, but I am car-less so it's got to be now.

I'm looking for recommendations: what to try to get, where to buy. I want a small hatchback, used or new, as cheap as I can get it. I want nothing fancy, I'd be happy to toss every bell and whistle out the door. I just want something solid and reliable.

Any help?
1 user liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Quote:1. Money can be exchanged for goods and services.

2. A country with enough money can afford to keep its power grid secure from a nationwide outage.

3. It's hard to have money when you're blackballed for doing business with a country that accounts for 15% of the world's GDP for over 60 years.

It's not that hard to understand.

Juche Sad These tankie capitalists
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/aita-for-getting-beaten-up-by-a-guy-during-my-trip-to-japan.1013235/#post-130332402
Quote:Well nobody deserves to get beat up and having a bike smashed over them Yakuza-style, but also don't randomly goad people for a laugh especially whilst on holiday.

Seems like a learning moment. Sorry it happened though.

Edit: Wait if this is just Yakuza shitposting then I'm kinda not a fan. At least tag it as Weekend Era or something. Not a fan of fake stories about people both being obnoxious tourists whilst also making me waste time caring about someone's wellbeing. This is in poor taste.
Dead
(3 hours ago)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-could-remove-one-hero-from-overwatch-permanently-who-would-it-be-and-why.1010682/page-3#post-130255092

Valcrist, post: 130255092, member: 718 wrote:Venture, but mostly because as an enby person it really bothers me to see them get misgendered all the time. I'd say there's a 99.7% chance of someone saying he/her. It just really gets in my head. The general excuse is "Venture isn't a real person", but they represent a real group of people. People like me.

I get that wanting them to be removed for this reason might be weird, but I regularly play the game and I'm just so tired man...

omfg
venture isn't a real person, similar to how non-binary isn't a real gender. so that "excuse" actually checks out.  Smile
2 users liked this post: Potato, Taco Bell Tower
(2 hours ago)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/aita-for-getting-beaten-up-by-a-guy-during-my-trip-to-japan.1013235/#post-130332402
Quote:Well nobody deserves to get beat up and having a bike smashed over them Yakuza-style, but also don't randomly goad people for a laugh especially whilst on holiday.

Edit: Wait if this is just Yakuza shitposting then I'm kinda not a fan. At least tag it as Weekend Era or something. Not a fan of fake stories about people both being obnoxious tourists whilst also making me waste time caring about someone's wellbeing. This is in poor taste.
Dead
Holy shit lol
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Chumbawumbafan69
Quote:100%. This is the precise, long-perfected method for churning out shithead communities. Shield yourself from criticism by forcing out anyone who isn't on board with your bullshit and you're left with nothing but yes-men all enabling themselves into the trash bin of society.

[Image: 1FO2K40.jpg]

https://www.resetera.com/threads/asmongold-full-nazi-rhetoric-during-anti-palestine-rant-they-are-not-the-same-as-us-they-come-from-an-inferior-culture-update-twitch-banned.1009563/page-34
https://www.resetera.com/threads/russia-has-begun-a-full-scale-invasion-in-ukraine-read-staff-posts.556366/page-2925#post-130349760

Ridcully wrote:
KastuśKalinoŭski wrote:Now we see how tankies and far-righters will justify this. Different reasons, but – for tankies it would be hard to explain how "anti-imperialists" make imperialist moves, and as for far-righters – how "ultra-conservative" sided with North Korea.
The Global South rising up to defeat the expansionist NATO? The USA has bombed NK into the ground and now NK is going to bomb the US mercenaries in Ukraine? Something, something, Jews?

It's funny how night and day the Ukraine and Hamas Support threads are. Ridcully is joking but that would be a serious statement in the HamasEra thread that if anyone disagreed with would see a ban.
2 users liked this post: HaughtyFrank, Taco Bell Tower
(10-16-2024, 11:03 PM)Boredfrom wrote: GOAT Dragon Ball OP.

Daima also sounds to have a banger.

Despite not using the song, Dan Dan perfectly syncs with the Daima opening in a way that it can't be a coincidence.

1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(2 hours ago)jooseloose wrote:
(2 hours ago)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/aita-for-getting-beaten-up-by-a-guy-during-my-trip-to-japan.1013235/#post-130332402

Dead
Holy shit lol

Majority believed that shitpost  lol
(3 hours ago)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-could-remove-one-hero-from-overwatch-permanently-who-would-it-be-and-why.1010682/page-3#post-130255092

:era

What exactly do they (multiple) want? 

I don’t understand what the struggle is. People don’t care enough to discriminate. There isn’t even a slur.
4 users liked this post: HaughtyFrank, Greatness Gone, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:The general excuse is "Venture isn't a real person", but they represent a real group of people. People like me.

[Image: GJDyEaLXQAARhFW.png]

This is a video game character it literally isn't a real person.
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
Blizzard really went with the checklist on that one.
1 user liked this post: Nintex
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chalmers-gic-pauses-all-gender-surgery-referrals-for-under-25s-cites-cass-review.1014153/

Newest genocide update Riot
Quote:Trans adults 18-24 are now basically classified as children

Maybe you should stop watching Bluey Trumps
1 user liked this post: Bootsthecat
(1 hour ago)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Blizzard really went with the checklist on that one.

What? Gran Autismos love Steven Universe, how can anyone not love a character a lot like but legally distinct from Steven Universe?
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
divorced from the non-binary retardation, I think venture has a pretty neat and cohesive character design  Trumps

I think the only overwatch designs that are straight up shit are moira and sigma idk
Imagine if you didn’t get banned for posting ‘they’re stopping surgeries because the doctors think they make it worse not better’
2 users liked this post: HaughtyFrank, Gameboy Nostalgia
(1 hour ago)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/chalmers-gic-pauses-all-gender-surgery-referrals-for-under-25s-cites-cass-review.1014153/

Newest genocide update Riot

Super Nintendo Chalmers?
Unsurprisingly none of them bothered to highlight this -

"Earlier this year NHS Lothian paused referrals for gender-affirming surgery undertaken outside Scotland. This was to enable a review of our assessment and referral processes to ensure they were supported by good clinical governance and to enhance patient safety."

So basically the NHS want to check where these patients are coming from. What procedures they've had and who carried them out.

Meanwhile -

Quote:We've been sending billions in aid... This has now become a quagmire that half of the USA doesn't support. Ukraine was on a path to peace but the west put them on the war path when Western officials urged Zelenskyy to tear up the minsk accords several years ago. Russia doesn't want anti ballistic missile systems on their borders to neutralize their defensive capabilites, and we just collectively said "fuck your feelings" and beat the war drum while waiting for Russia to make the first move.

No excuses for Putin for actually taking the bait, but make no mistake the west collectively set the stage for this conflict and has been acting fairly recklessly with its stifled support which has only elongated the conflict.

Now we are at a crossroads, and cooler heads are nowhere to be found. This ain't looking too good. Nuclear war is unlikely, but US boots on the ground and the resuming of the Korean-Russo war is just what the military industrial complex was looking for after Afghanistans "abrupt" end.

Meanwhile we sit here and cheer for our team while people are dying in the tens of thousands. Not that you and I can do fuck all about it.

Derp
1 user liked this post: Daffy Duck
(18 minutes ago)Snoopy wrote: Unsurprisingly none of them bothered to highlight this -

"Earlier this year NHS Lothian paused referrals for gender-affirming surgery undertaken outside Scotland. This was to enable a review of our assessment and referral processes to ensure they were supported by good clinical governance and to enhance patient safety."

So basically the NHS want to check where these patients are coming from. What procedures they've had and who carried them out.

The horror!!!
Quote:Well I certainly didn't have "Hezbollah blows up Bibi's house" on my bingo card today