Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
if Biden backs Israel (who are literally nazis committing genocide against the Palestinian people) who am I supposed to vote for in the next election?

I'm so confused.. Ree tells me to vote Democrat or else I'm an alt-right chud, but now Biden is a war criminal.. and if all our politicians are helping Israel and lying about beheaded babies how can I trust what they say about Ukraine?

That's it! I'm all in with team Xi now!
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(10-12-2023, 04:00 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: if Biden backs Israel (who are literally nazis committing genocide against the Palestinian people) who am I supposed to vote for in the next election?
You need to be a single issue voter on the trans genocide. Which means arming up and dishing out decolonization:
[Image: bubblegumbefore.png]

Voting is complicit centrism.
(10-12-2023, 03:10 AM)nampad wrote: Also funny how she is shitting on the middle class, guess benji was right that she is from a better off family.

It’s pretty common. I don’t know about them specifically, but you tend to see failures who had heaps of privilege lash out at the system. Like they resent how they couldn’t survive despite the head start. World view built on spite. To be fair, lots of them outgrow it in their mid 20s.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Eric Cartman, Gameboy Nostalgia
(10-12-2023, 04:08 AM)benji wrote:
(10-12-2023, 04:00 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: if Biden backs Israel (who are literally nazis committing genocide against the Palestinian people) who am I supposed to vote for in the next election?
You need to be a single issue voter on the trans genocide. Which means arming up and dishing out decolonization:

Existential
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Uncle
(10-12-2023, 01:34 AM)books wrote: I don't even know what capitalism means anymore. It's a boogeyman bitch eating crackers word that explains nothing yet explains everything depending on if you want to shit on someone. Or not. I don't know. Fuck Joanne!

I don't like thing therefore thing is capitalism, colonialism, white supremacy, fascist, and a Nazi.

Hope this helps! Smile
5 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Potato, Boredfrom, benji
benji dateline='[url=tel:1697083691' wrote: 1697083691[/url]']
Gameboy Nostalgia dateline='[url=tel:1697083245' wrote: 1697083245[/url]']
if Biden backs Israel (who are literally nazis committing genocide against the Palestinian people) who am I supposed to vote for in the next election?

I wonder how they feel about Naughty Gods leader Neil Druckman…
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(10-12-2023, 05:58 AM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote:
(10-12-2023, 01:34 AM)books wrote: I don't even know what capitalism means anymore. It's a boogeyman bitch eating crackers word that explains nothing yet explains everything depending on if you want to shit on someone. Or not. I don't know. Fuck Joanne!

I don't like thing therefore thing is capitalism, colonialism, white supremacy, fascist, and a Nazi.

Hope this helps! Smile
Exactly, it's obvious. They're "just asking questions" to provoke. These chud trolls know exactly what they're doing. Social Justice Warrior 2
If I had to admit something… I still don’t understand the white supremacy thing. Especially when it applies to Asians and many others. And when you step out of America, nobody knows what it means. Best I can figure, it’s a rebranding of western civilization?

If that’s the case, wiping your ass with dry paper is an aspect of white supremacy that needs to be eradicated.
(10-12-2023, 03:24 AM)benji wrote:
(10-12-2023, 03:10 AM)nampad wrote: She is such a crazy cunt. Achieved nothing in life but acts like a boss on some shitty internet forum where she works for free after stacking shelfs at retail 🤣

Also funny how she is shitting on the middle class, guess benji was right that she is from a better off family.
She doesn't even do that, according to her she quit the pharmacy a couple years ago. She now "works" from home on art/animation commissions. (Only one of which we're aware of.)

she obviously has some kind of remuneration package from Resetera, as with others, but it would not surprise me if they don't even know what each other are earning from the site and Nepenthe is somehow on more money than Bdubs
(10-12-2023, 07:25 AM)Polident wrote: If I had to admit something… I still don’t understand the white supremacy thing. Especially when it applies to Asians and many others. And when you step out of America, nobody knows what it means. Best I can figure, it’s a rebranding of western civilization?

If that’s the case, wiping your ass with dry paper is an aspect of white supremacy that needs to be eradicated.

Back in my day white supremacy used to refer to actual neo-nazi bullshit. Now, existing in the world as a white person means benefiting from and perpetuating white supremacy.
(10-12-2023, 07:37 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote:
(10-12-2023, 03:24 AM)benji wrote:
(10-12-2023, 03:10 AM)nampad wrote: She is such a crazy cunt. Achieved nothing in life but acts like a boss on some shitty internet forum where she works for free after stacking shelfs at retail 🤣

Also funny how she is shitting on the middle class, guess benji was right that she is from a better off family.
She doesn't even do that, according to her she quit the pharmacy a couple years ago. She now "works" from home on art/animation commissions. (Only one of which we're aware of.)

she obviously has some kind of remuneration package from Resetera, as with others, but it would not surprise me if they don't even know what each other are earning from the site and Nepenthe is somehow on more money than Bdubs

Seems obvious it's a Brewster's Millions situation from MOBA to burn as much cash on a diminishing asset as possible. Can't wait for the film by Adam McKay.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato
(10-12-2023, 07:25 AM)Polident wrote: If I had to admit something… I still don’t understand the white supremacy thing. Especially when it applies to Asians and many others. And when you step out of America, nobody knows what it means. Best I can figure, it’s a rebranding of western civilization?

Things are a bit confusing right now
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, benji, Propagandhim, Uncle
Quote:excelsiorlef:

I can't believe Israeli Government paid to have this made.

Like is this supposed to be directed at Western english speakers to rally support?

If it works it works.
That is a corny ass propaganda. UNICEF has better shock ads.
(10-11-2023, 11:18 PM)Greatness Gone wrote:
(10-11-2023, 11:13 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Aeana was also pretty unhinged outside GAF. Tried to cancel a Xseed dev (that become a little unhinged on his own) because she didn’t like a translation in a game.
I forgot that she used to be pretty snippy before she calmed down a bit. 

Red_Scarlet was the most based mod on GAF and turned me on to so many RPGs. Shout out to her wherever she is now.  Heartbeat

she transitioned and is now known as RedMercury
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC, Not an Alt Account
(10-12-2023, 09:34 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Quote:excelsiorlef:

I can't believe Israeli Government paid to have this made.

Like is this supposed to be directed at Western english speakers to rally support?

If it works it works.

They’re the type who made this kind of stuff, so 

[Image: OP74usU.jpg]
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom
Lots of Israel hate surfacing on era now
HaughtyFrank dateline='[url=tel:1697102822' wrote: 1697102822[/url]']
Polident dateline='[url=tel:1697095536' wrote: 1697095536[/url]']
If I had to admit something… I still don’t understand the white supremacy thing. Especially when it applies to Asians and many others. And when you step out of America, nobody knows what it means. Best I can figure, it’s a rebranding of western civilization?

Things are a bit confusing right now

Yeah, you know those Jew loving Nazis.

That bald moron really needs to back up that bullshit statement.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom
Dearborn and Hamtramck are notably some of the largest Muslim populations in America. They often enter the news cycle for, to be blunt, a population that isn’t integrating with a different culture. Often regarding LGBTQ issues. It’s kinda sad but kinda funny?

Recently,

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/17/hamtramck-michigan-muslim-council-lgbtq-pride-flags-banned

Quote:“There’s a sense of betrayal,” said the former Hamtramck mayor Karen Majewski, who is Polish American. “We supported you when you were threatened, and now our rights are threatened, and you’re the one doing the threatening.”
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Uncle
how long until they petition to change the haram town name
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Straight Edge
Polident dateline='[url=tel:1697113277' wrote: 1697113277[/url]']
Dearborn and Hamtramck are notably some of the largest Muslim populations in America. They often enter the news cycle for, to be blunt, a population that isn’t integrating with a different culture. Often regarding LGBTQ issues. It’s kinda sad but kinda funny?

Recently,

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/17/hamtramck-michigan-muslim-council-lgbtq-pride-flags-banned

Quote:“There’s a sense of betrayal,” said the former Hamtramck mayor Karen Majewski, who is Polish American. “We supported you when you were threatened, and now our rights are threatened, and you’re the one doing the threatening.”

Should have changed her last name to Mislamski and she might have a bit more support from the local community. 😞
New Bill Burr movie on transphobic Netflix get ready for a spicy thread 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/leo-official-trailer-netflix-nov-21-adam-sandler-bill-burr.774041/

clickycal wrote:as always, fuck bill burr
That thread is a trap. As always people will be banned for posting normal comments, while people making absolutely psychotic comments in the Hamas thread will either go unpunished, or given a slap on the wrist.
Bill Burr working hard on genocide
5 users liked this post: Venice, Taco Bell Tower, benji, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Uncle
Happy 420 (page) y'all.

The Bill Burr thing is just another instance in which Era tries to apply Era moderation policies to outrage/insult/satire comedy.  Maybe, just maybe, if you cannot appreciate the arts for what they are in the appropriate context, then you shouldn't word vomit and insult everyone else that does. Now I understand that some people are more aware and sensitive to specific issues. That's okay. I'm an alcoholic that's been sober in that regard for 5 years (I get high frequently, but 1 gummy and I'm done, no impulse to eat a container of gummies). People say ignorant shit about alcoholics a lot, including south park.

Comedy is messy. It isn't a means to create a political manifesto.

How do these people interact in real life?
(10-12-2023, 01:28 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: New Bill Burr movie on transphobic Netflix get ready for a spicy thread 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/leo-official-trailer-netflix-nov-21-adam-sandler-bill-burr.774041/

clickycal wrote:as always, fuck bill burr

So a pro-Israel jew and a transphobe walk into a bar...

I like how clicky is getting ignored. "Great film to watch with my kids!" Etc. I guess if you don't speak the name of the cancelled, you're in the clear.

Also, Arnold is untouchable. A former Gop governor talking shit about dem leftie cities being garbage, and suggesting actually working towards your goals n not being a lil autistic crybaby, n they are able to forgive. "He's practical, and backed by science!" they say, unironically
Not exactly a thread full of stupid posts, but is funny that a Nintendrone divide may start growing with the film success. Blowjob doll face Peach VS Dreamworks sass face Peach:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/peach-design-updated-in-princess-peach-showtime-key-art.773954/
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Greatness Gone
Anyone find it odd trans ree are avoiding the Israel/Palestine thread like the plague? I thought they were the experts on genocide
Excel isn’t (but she usually the most clueless TransEra member of the site).
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx, LoverOfCycles, Greatness Gone
Boredfrom dateline='[url=tel:1697122222' wrote: 1697122222[/url]']
Not exactly a thread full of stupid posts, but is funny that a Nintendrone divide may start growing with the film success. Blowjob doll face Peach VS Dreamworks sass face Peach:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/peach-design-updated-in-princess-peach-showtime-key-art.773954/

Quick, somebody please post something that insults the previous anime design, and praise the new more western look of the character just to see if they ban you for being xenophobic.