Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
One day Benji will have a front page manifesto for each bire doxx. I can't believe this site would support that criminal.  Stahp
(07-01-2024, 07:53 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: "I" voted? Not "WE" voted? Is Bridie dead?
Those icons in front of the posts are how the SYSTEMS indicate which of the SYSTEM is speaking. Common on Twitter, etc.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(07-02-2024, 02:30 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:26 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Not to sound like a party pooper but I don't care too much about posting pictures of those RE idiots. Seems more fair to mock them for their dumb opinions than looks. 

That said, good job on digging up that two hearts posts shit like "I got that PTSD that makes you a pedophile" 
Jesus christ

I think that is fair game to post pictures of TwoHearts if he is sharing this at Social Media.

It's their fashion style more than their physical look that gives an odd feeling.. and once you see their posts, it's all connected. They dress like a child.

I really wish Twohearts was a troll.  Stahp
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato
[Image: 2Wly9h6.png]

This is why it's hard to take Resetera boycotts and activist talk seriously. SCOTUS in their mind is allowing the criminal Trump to do whatever he wants.. Palestinians are dying left and right? Sigh! I'm getting too worked up over my own convictions, this is too hard.. I guess I should go play video games.
(07-02-2024, 02:24 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:18 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:16 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Weren’t you wrong with the trial stuff?

Was I? 

What repercussions and consequences have there been for Trump? What effect have any of these prosecutions and civil trials had other than to boost his popularity and chances of re-election? What was I wrong about at all?

Dude… you said that they weren’t going to prove the case at all. lol That was flimsy and all that. 

So yes, you were wrong.

If you're talking about this exchange

https://thebore.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3&pid=56417#pid56417

You need to read it all again and re-assess if I am wrong or right.

Trump is no closer to being locked up and out of the race than when they were trying to pin pee tapes and Russian collusion on him. He is, however, much closer to being back in the White House than he has been since 6 January 2021 because of all these law suits and shit.

Trump 2.0 is as much a creation of the Democratic Party as anyone else. The Democrats have done everything to prove him right to a majority of the voting population.

How wrong have I been?
4 users liked this post: Nintex, Taco Bell Tower, Garfield, Gameboy Nostalgia
Hap Shaughnessy dateline='[url=tel:1719871564' wrote: 1719871564[/url]']
Twohearts wrote:and in pride month too. Must be a sign inshallah
Spoiler:  (click to show)

[Image: 7-trans-vs-rule-63-by-cuisine.png?fit=1280%2C1280&ssl=1]

Stuff like this makes me think he could still be a Troll, he is aware that this stuff may not fly at RE and kind of contradicts the stuff she has said at the burka thread (not that thread is not full of hypocrites  and contradictory assholes).
JoJoBae wrote:Two thoughts about this, amid my panic and desperation:

If Biden and his crew were shrewder, they would use this new immunity clause to do something non-murderous to get this ruling thrown out.

Second thought is I don't think there's anything that could be done, even if the dems had the balls to do it? Like they won't even pursue legal means to get republican stuff barred, why would they do anything now?

Side note: The people in here saying we want a dictatorship for rightly realizing we need drastic measures in kind really need to read up on history

Being a war criminal and aiding in a genocide isn't enough?  lol
(07-02-2024, 02:39 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:24 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:18 AM)Potato wrote: Was I? 

What repercussions and consequences have there been for Trump? What effect have any of these prosecutions and civil trials had other than to boost his popularity and chances of re-election? What was I wrong about at all?

Dude… you said that they weren’t going to prove the case at all. lol That was flimsy and all that. 

So yes, you were wrong.

Trump is no closer to being locked up and out of the race than when they were trying to pin pee tapes and Russian collusion on him. He is, however, much closer to being back in the White House than he has been since 6 January 2021 because of all these law suits and shit.

Trump 2.0 is as much a creation of the Democratic Party as anyone else. The Democrats have done everything to prove him right to a majority of the voting population.

How wrong have I been?

Doge 

Quote:Like, maybe instead of using a bunch of completely compromised people to conduct these investigations or pursuing charges that were a little flimsy, they should have made sure they had things in order before going hard on him.

Democrats can't help but be incompetent. They turned him into a martyr without killing him and without actually convicting him of any crimes.

Don’t change your narrative like TransRE.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-02-2024, 02:43 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:

If Biden and his crew were shrewder, they would use this new immunity clause to do something non-murderous to get this ruling thrown out.

Second thought is I don't think there's anything that could be done, even if the dems had the balls to do it? Like they won't even pursue legal means to get republican stuff barred, why would they do anything now?

Side note: The people in here saying we want a dictatorship for rightly realizing we need drastic measures in kind really need to read up on history
Side note is just perfection. Delicious
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom
[Image: U9QAMQG.png]

I'll have to give it to them. Being mask off about it is at least the honest way to do it.
deimosmasque wrote:This is why a lot of you scare me. You want a dictatorship just like they do, you just want it to be one that agrees with you.

EMH Mark I wrote:Conceptually it can work, if done very carefully.

Cincinnatus took total power, saved the Roman Republic, and relinquished that power when the job was done. The Roman Republic lasted another 400 years.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Edit: EMH Mark I has been banned for being an alt-account.
And the deep state wouldn't have it any other way... Applause
(07-02-2024, 02:44 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:39 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:24 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Dude… you said that they weren’t going to prove the case at all. lol That was flimsy and all that. 

So yes, you were wrong.

How wrong have I been?

Doge 

Quote:Like, maybe instead of using a bunch of completely compromised people to conduct these investigations or pursuing charges that were a little flimsy, they should have made sure they had things in order before going hard on him.

Democrats can't help but be incompetent. They turned him into a martyr without killing him and without actually convicting him of any crimes.

Don’t change your narrative like TransRE.

You are just that fucking thick aren't you?

Prosecutors who are fucking DAs aren't compromised?

Even if he is sentenced to prison for what he has been convicted of (unlikely), he can still run and he will still win. 34 felony convictions and he is more popular than ever. Apparently Florida law doesn't even prevent him from voting as a convicted felon.

None of these trials have harmed him in any way. They have hardened his support and made many undecided voters sympathetic to him.

Again, I ask you, what was I wrong about?
2 users liked this post: Garfield, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-02-2024, 02:46 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: [Image: U9QAMQG.png]

I'll have to give it to them. Being mask off about it is at least the honest way to do it.

We have to save democracy by killing democracy...

Fucking retards
Quote:pursuing charges that were a little flimsy
Quote: without actually convicting him of any crimes.

And not, I didnt discuss about whatever this would benefit Biden or would barred him for presidency, this stuff that you started to rant about.
Potato wrote:They have hardened his support and made many undecided voters sympathetic to him.

I mean, I agree that a conviction didn´t move a needle, but I seriously doubt the undecided are more sympathetic of him and are thinking more about 'Biden is senile'.
Hey, how did we get to "forever gonna be one election away from a christonationalist state that WILL actually kill the minorities"? Who was that spent the last century advocating for eliminating all Constitutional restrictions on the government? Who is it that continues to advocate for this and I can find multiple examples from the last week? Who is it that has been outraged at the very idea of allowing speech by their opponents and desires some panopticon state? Who is it that is at this very moment arguing that the Constitution should be completely shredded for a permanent dictatorship because of the possibility of a Constitution violating regime?
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Garfield, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
Jesus that form is garbage and I’m not even referring to the content or userbase. Intrusive ads on top of other intrusive ads, my phone going into overheat mode within 5 min of being there then crashing every other page. 

Great work Bdubs.
(07-02-2024, 03:05 AM)benji wrote:
Hey, how did we get to "forever gonna be one election away from a christonationalist state that WILL actually kill the minorities"? Who was that spent the last century advocating for eliminating all Constitutional restrictions on the government? Who is it that continues to advocate for this and I can find multiple examples from the last week? Who is it that has been outraged at the very idea of allowing speech by their opponents and desires some panopticon state? Who is it that is at this very moment arguing that the Constitution should be completely shredded for a permanent dictatorship because of the possibility of a Constitution violating regime?

Iori wrote:right now we're facing a christonationalist dictatorship right in the eye and it's coming, our current system can't handle it. statistically speaking, we can't keep them out of office long enough to change this. if it's happening either way, do you want the ones whose explicit goal is to round up minorities, or do you want the ones who are claiming they aren't gonna do that?

Jan 6.
"No benji ur dum, what we need is more unrestricted state power!"

*state increases in power*

Shocked Pikachu
Just put Nepnep in charge. Sure we'll lose a couple thousand million white folks, but it'll be worth it.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(07-02-2024, 03:00 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:pursuing charges that were a little flimsy

It remains to be seen on appeal whether they were a little flimsy or a lot flimsy or not at all.

(07-02-2024, 03:00 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote: without actually convicting him of any crimes.

Read the dates you dumb cunt. That post was 24 May. The conviction happened on 30 May. He wasn't convicted of any crimes at that time.

...and because you edited this in, I'll address this also

(07-02-2024, 03:00 AM)Boredfrom wrote: And not, I didnt discuss about whatever this would benefit Biden or would barred him for presidency, this stuff that you started to rant about.

Yes, I was talking about that in response to clockwork5's post. You entered the conversation of your own accord and started an argument like you usually do. Here's a tip: STFU for once and stop being a cunt.
You mean babies right?
3 users liked this post: Tucker's Law, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
LordFanny wrote:
Quote:This is why a lot of you scare me. You want a dictatorship just like they do, you just want it to be one that agrees with you

When the fascists come for you, your options become pretty limited. You effectively have six unelected officials, five of which were nominated by Presidents who didn't even win the popular vote, signaling that they, at the very least, are okay destroying every federal protection we have developed over the last six decades and, at worst, paving the way for a fractured chritofascist state.

The democratic majority we had for two years failed to do anything about it. The President we have now can't do anything about it. Even if Biden does win, there's no guarantee two of those conservative justices will die and be replaced. And if he doesn't win, Trump will be able to replace those two seats with young justices who will be just as extreme and maybe even fill more seats if liberal justices die.

What do you expect people to feel as everything around them is being destroyed bit by bit and there is no help on the horizon? Just shrug and hope for the best? People are scared and they want action and when the fascists come for you, your options become pretty limited

Riot It was Tuesday! Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)
(07-02-2024, 03:16 AM)JoeBoy101 wrote:
LordFanny wrote:
Quote:This is why a lot of you scare me. You want a dictatorship just like they do, you just want it to be one that agrees with you

When the fascists come for you, your options become pretty limited. You effectively have six unelected officials, five of which were nominated by Presidents who didn't even win the popular vote, signaling that they, at the very least, are okay destroying every federal protection we have developed over the last six decades and, at worst, paving the way for a fractured chritofascist state.

The democratic majority we had for two years failed to do anything about it. The President we have now can't do anything about it. Even if Biden does win, there's no guarantee two of those conservative justices will die and be replaced. And if he doesn't win, Trump will be able to replace those two seats with young justices who will be just as extreme and maybe even fill more seats if liberal justices die.

What do you expect people to feel as everything around them is being destroyed bit by bit and there is no help on the horizon? Just shrug and hope for the best? People are scared and they want action and when the fascists come for you, your options become pretty limited

Riot It was Tuesday! Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)

Now that is unhinged as hell. lol
Soliloquy of a Dogge wrote:
Quote:This fucking country is done. Buried.
It was done when it started morally justifying slavery and rationalizing the dehumanization of Black people hundreds of years ago.

Everything since then has been a travesty

Comeon
(07-02-2024, 03:07 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Iori wrote:right now we're facing a christonationalist dictatorship right in the eye and it's coming, our current system can't handle it. statistically speaking, we can't keep them out of office long enough to change this. if it's happening either way, do you want the ones whose explicit goal is to round up minorities, or do you want the ones who are claiming they aren't gonna do that?
This is a perfect example of how that forum operates in all topics:
1. Take very extreme black-and-white all-or-nothing position.
2. Escalate issue to an existential peak.
3. Guarantee the issue becomes all-or-nothing so any deviation from your position risks literally everything.
4. Start attacking anyone who doesn't agree to your extreme position as wanting to lose everything.
5. Murder dissenters for treason.
(07-02-2024, 02:43 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:

Being a war criminal and aiding in a genocide isn't enough?  lol

All we want to do is ban everything they do that we don't agree with and somehow we want a dictatorship?

I don't even know how to reply to "doing something non-murderous."  Like what, a Good version of Watergate?
(07-02-2024, 03:16 AM)JoeBoy101 wrote:
LordFanny wrote:When the fascists come for you, your options become pretty limited. You effectively have six unelected officials, five of which were nominated by Presidents who didn't even win the popular vote, signaling that they, at the very least, are okay destroying every federal protection we have developed over the last six decades
Can they name a single one?