Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Republicans  Cruise Missile

Democrats Aloy
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, ClothedMac
he's given a pretty good description of how ideology works tbf to the big auld creeper
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(07-03-2024, 03:20 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Tbf it's a 'to some extent' question because in a revolution things change fast. But I think there's a fairly good case for the american structure of government imitating what would have been an idealist constitutional monarchy if the revolution happened somewhere else.
The Founders, even the radicals, were mostly of the opinion that the British government was the best form of government yet. They were much more interested in correcting what they saw as its flaws than rethinking every aspect of it. We have Supreme Court decisions because they just lifted stuff from the UK at the time and assumed that was its meaning for all time, then 250 years later people are like "what exactly is a direct tax supposed to mean?"
Republican Daddy Horny
Republican daddy-kun uguu
lol, they nuked the two hearts thread.
(07-03-2024, 03:21 PM)benji wrote:
Royalan, https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/post-125318919 wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: when you anecdotally superimpose social gender dynamics onto American politics, everything makes sense.

Republican Daddy is strong and takes care of us. So we can't complain when he's a belligerent asshole, when he comes home hours late from work smelling like booze and with lipstick on his collar. When he ignores the kids to watch his sports...oh! that's just Daddy!

But Mommy? Democratic Mommy has to be perfect. She has to keep the house clean, and help the kids with their homework, and go to all the PTA meetings, and clean up all the boo-boos, and make sure her lipstick is put on just so. And she can't ever complain. And if she ever makes a mistake, she's a bad mommy!
What
literally high school level political commentary

how are they this fucking dumb?
(07-03-2024, 03:34 PM)TylenolJones wrote: lol, they nuked the two hearts thread.

probably members only now. Either way its a weird call. 

Without the “context” in that thread, a guest user may inaccurately assume that TwoHearts is simply a depraved lunatic who fantasizes about harming children while sometimes pretending to be one!
nope, the thread got nuked

twohearts is also banned

[Image: R2LVQ]
Thank you for your service!
Always remember what they took from us…

Best to ever do it Thank you for your service!
I wonder if trans-era will mobilize to get her crazy ass unbanned. Era is proving itself to be a very unsafe place for DID havers right now. Android Sophia has been MIA for a long time too. :(
One last nugget of greatness from a members only thread to remember it by:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-i-tell-if-im-trans.916695/?post=125326533#post-125326533

Twohearts, post: 125326533, member: 164181 wrote:Sometimes you just gotta take a chance and try, that's what we did!!!!
Be another gender in some places online and if you'll work it out if you start feeling better and also you gotta no that boys don't wanna be girls a d girls don't wanna be boys

Tocry
Yeah last time they swung their dicks around to the mods to get them unbanned after they were posting as a kid
I’m starting a Palestinians for TwoHearts group right now! Bdumbs doesn’t know how badly he just fucked up.
Say what you like about Two Hearts, but there was never any dismissing of concerns
(07-03-2024, 04:02 PM)TylenolJones wrote: I’m starting a Palestinians for TwoHearts group right now! Bdumbs doesn’t know how badly he just fucked up.

And to do it today of all days!
(07-03-2024, 03:52 PM)FEUER FREI. wrote: nope, the thread got nuked

twohearts is also banned

[Image: R2LVQ]

Wonder if it's a permanent ban.
I guess they arent being accepting of that weirdo. Doesn't that go against their whole nonsense?
Twohearts was an important obfuscation tool to cover our kinks and sexual hangups. 

Mobilize the Kyuuji unit.

edits: sorry thought this was discord dms
Twice in two days the staff have silenced a trans person speaking their truth. And they claim they have enough trans members on staff.

wtf suddenly I love the NYT
Post in thread 'US Politics |OT 1| Smoked Filled Mar-A-Lago Rooms' https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/post-125340729

T minus 30 seconds banned for trollingnfor being a swing voter
(07-03-2024, 03:34 PM)TylenolJones wrote: lol, they nuked the two hearts thread.

Lmao they really completely erased it. That's pretty rare. I wonder if someone send the blue sky account to the mods. Pretty embarrassing to give a pedo so much free reign
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-410?post=125334759#post-125334759

Ashodin, post: 125334759, member: 232 wrote:I'm on here quite a bit, not so much posting, but I'm typically visible and online and available. Not saying I'd step into the role obv, but I do think having a steward for the thread would help weed out the people who want to push this community away from each other instead of keeping us women closer and firmly against this sort of thing in gaming.

Pronouns
She/Her/He/Him

Thinking hmm Thinking
(07-03-2024, 04:56 PM)Superstar wrote: Post in thread 'US Politics |OT 1| Smoked Filled Mar-A-Lago Rooms' https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/post-125340729

Quote:I am a swing voter, a true one, because not only will I vote for whoever I want, but I will vote for one party in the primary and the other in the general, and I've done so repeatedly.

OH!
(07-03-2024, 04:56 PM)Superstar wrote: Post in thread 'US Politics |OT 1| Smoked Filled Mar-A-Lago Rooms' https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/post-125340729

this chud is dismissing concerns they didn't even know they had  Not like this!

Already banned, here's the text of the post:
Quote:I saw people posting screenshots from this board on Twitter and decided to sign up. I'm one of the few swing voters left in this country; I voted for Ron Paul in the Republican primary in 2008, then Obama in 2008's general. I voted the same way in 2012, Ron Paul in primary, Obama in general. Then I switched parties from Republican to Democrat. I voted for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary in 2016, and then Donald Trump in the general. I switched back from Democrat to Republican.

I am a swing voter, a true one, because not only will I vote for whoever I want, but I will vote for one party in the primary and the other in the general, and I've done so repeatedly. Starting around 2012 and gradually on, the left wing broadly has gradually leaned more and more into an attitude that it no longer really needs to advance its case on the policies they want. This is partly the behavior of elected/appointed officials, but also partly the behavior of regular leftists on the ground floor, citizens with little to no political power personally. It also gradually moved away from an economic focus to a identitarian focus on social issues. Thanks to the Internet, it's also very much international phenomena; the way politicians and individuals in Europe behave impacts how people in America vote.

Instead of really arguing for, say, legal abortion, or more DEI/affirmative action programs, the left wing has become reliant on a combination of shaming, silencing, and denigrating tactics. Don't want being White to work against you in the admissions/hiring process due to "DEI"? Racist! Don't want people of gender in your little girl's bathroom? Transphobe! Think abortion should have any restrictions imposed on it at all? Misogynist!

I can go on, but you get the point. To be clear, this is bad politics, especially on contentious issues. Even if 75% of people agree with you on each of these issues individually, what percentage of people do you think agrees with you on all of them? Since neither the Democratic Party or its voters are really providing an argument for any of these things, instead relying on their presupposition combined with browbeating and silencing tactics, you now rely exclusively on people who agree with you on literally everything to vote for you. Everybody else is told to fuck off.

How do you speak to women who think abortion is a humongous deal, enough to potentially vote for Joe Biden instead of Donald Trump over it, but who also don't like that black men are much more likely to rape them than White men? How do you speak to black people who like your DEI policies, but who also don't like transgenderism? How do you speak to homosexual White men who like Pride parades but not getting passed over for promotion because we need more Women In Tech or whatever? I can guarantee you that you respond to all of these people the same way: "Racist! Transphobe! Misogynist!"

All of those voters are one chud with a Pepe avatar away from typing in "not an argument, their concern is valid" to get them to vote for Trump out of spite. Because, quite frankly, it isn't an argument, and calling them an incel cheeto cultist doesn't change that. Name-calling only works on people who you hold power over, and even then it often backfires, because I'm not going to vote for you just because you threaten my livelihood if I say something you dislike. To convince swing voters, who will decide the outcome of the 2024 election, you need to get real comfortable with the idea that people are allowed to disagree with the Democratic Party's progressive division sometimes, publicly, and without levying annoying shaming tactics or any kind of threats on them for doing so. It means they do NOT need to learn your pronouns or sing the praises of Black Women if they don't feel like it.

Also, the Democratic Party and its voters are going to need to reckon with their incoherent narrative, and in short order. The current Democratic Party's approach to the judiciary is plainly pure tribal partisanship and not at all analysis, for example. I've watched Democrats and their voters go from telling me that anybody who questions the validity of Colorado's finding that Trump is an insurrectionist and therefore can't be on their ballot that they are actually just a tinfoil MAGAt nutcase to saying that SCOTUS is a confirmed totalitarian conspiracy because it ruled that Colorado's civil courts can't make determinations on Federal criminal matters and use that as a basis to effectively cancel their election. I'm now watching you do this again by insisting that anybody who impugns the legitimacy of Manhattan's criminal courts under Biden-donor Judge Merchan is automatically wrong and then turn around and act like the SCOTUS is 100% definitely captured by secret Hitler and is implementing monarcho-fascism by ruling that you can't spuriously incarcerate your political rivals for fudging their paperwork.

Finally, a second example of this incoherent narrative, you can't be for "democracy," and at the same time in support of removing your political rivals from the ballot and jailing them. You need to pick a lane and stay in it. After these efforts to essentially cancel the election before it happens by removing your political rivals from the ballot and incarcerate them for filing their paperwork wrong, you want to, out of that same mouth, appeal to fucking "democracy," because someone might ban abortions and DEI? Get a grip and take a long, hard look in a mirror, because turnabout is ALWAYS fair play, and if you lose this election, you're going to get a plateful of it.

The replies:
Quote:Bro used a slur in his very first post.
Quote:What the fuck are you even talking about bro
Quote:First thing you should do is get off Twitter, because I can already tell you've been brainwashed by the right wing propaganda on there. There's way too much nonsense in your post to go over.
Quote:Don't reply to the obvious burner account, just report and move on
Quote:Dude really wants us to believe he's a swing voter and then drops slurs and every far-right talking point he can lmao

And banned
Everyone knows real swing voters have never said slurs. ufup