Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Messy wrote:Zionism has a pretty clear definition of being a colonial ethno-nationalist project that has resulted in displacment, apartheid, and a genocide to maintain the demographic, and people obfuscating that are deflecting from what has happened here. That zionists harassed this organisation and threatened the safety of an in-person event. The organisation are very clear in what they mean by zionism in their statement, so this is a distraction.

"Zionism is a movement that has historically been weaponized to support the establishment and maintenance of an Israeli apartheid.

We take issue with the pro-imperialist, anti-Semitic rhetoric that has led to the incorrect conflation of Judaism with Zionism.

We support a free Palestine and denounce the genocide that has been occurring."

omfg 

Only if there was thread explaining why Jewish people feel uncomfortable that people outside their religion use Zionism as a slang:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-hate-how-the-term-zionist-has-become-an-acceptable-slur-especially-on-social-media.816108/

I imagine that you take offense when people use Muslim terms as whenever they feel like using it… But that's none of my business...
who do I believe.. someone who had their wife bought for them, or the jews?  hmm
Believe Ben Richards.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/post-125487987

Quote:Nixon would have lost to RFK, who was assassinated by a Palestinian that year over his support for Israel.
LBJ stepping down was the right play, and support of Israel is once again going to help the democrats lose an important election.

Tell me how you really feel about the assassination of RFK.
zerocalories wrote:I inadvertently glanced at a co-workers phone and they had a chat open in discord called "$KEK OFFICIAL" with a green colored icon, which I assume is the PEPE meme

To add some background, I believe said co-worker is in some investment/bitcoin chats, so that could explain the "$" but i can't help but think its some alt-right chat that he's in

(edit: more context)

he's in his 40s, he's a procedures doctor (very smart kind of doctor) and he's known to be kind of a arrogant intelligent impatient turd, however, he has grown to be nicer over time, after he had his first kid
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-kek-inherently-alt-right.920655/

Maybe mind your own business?
(07-06-2024, 10:07 PM)Potato wrote:
(07-06-2024, 10:00 PM)benji wrote: I preferred the math guy:
Quote:as well as identifying new and innovative ways for Black children to demonstrate the mathematics proficiency that already exists within. His scholarship deals with these issues, centering the brilliance of Black children in mathematics as an irrefutable reality.

I don't speak social science retard academic, but is he trying to say that ALL black children have an INNATE aptitude for sports and physical activity mathematics and this is an irrefutable reality?
That's the motte.

The bailey he'd fall back to is: I'm talking about if we eliminated white supremacy and implemented my untested system of Black music and Black vernacular math teaching all the Black students would get straight A's.

He tipped this in the first part of the incredibly poorly written sentence, that until "ontological Blackness" is allowed to "manifest" due to the teaching it will be "stifled" and that's the explanation for any and all low test score performance. We've moved past the old argument that "test scores don't mean anything" to "and those test scores prove the system is racist" because the latter is a better justification for dismantling capitalism, colonialism and white supremacy. Until everyone gets straight A's we have work to do for equity.
(07-07-2024, 01:54 AM)DavidCroquet wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/post-125487987

Quote:Nixon would have lost to RFK, who was assassinated by a Palestinian that year over his support for Israel.
LBJ stepping down was the right play, and support of Israel is once again going to help the democrats lose an important election.

Tell me how you really feel about the assassination of RFK.

JFC
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-06-2024, 11:57 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
ClickyCal wrote:I guess I'm ride or die Biden at this point because I think only he can beat Trump, and if he doesn't my rights are evaporated.
They're telling us there's going to be a dictatorship with everyone thrown into camps but all Clicky cares about are "my rights"?
brown and black palestinians can die so long as clicky gets theirs
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
That's how most people are...
(07-07-2024, 01:54 AM)DavidCroquet wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/post-125487987

Uh, where are they going to get a presidential candidate that doesn't support Israel in time for this election?
They don't exist unless, you can get one of the geek squad members like AOC. lol
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Boredfrom
(07-07-2024, 02:41 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: They don't exist unless, you can get one of the geek squad members like AOC. lol
oops:
So she was threatened into complying?
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-07-2024, 02:55 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: So she was threatened into complying?
Wow, you really out here dismissing concerns about centrist AIPACOC's Zionist agenda?
I question everything.

[Image: 2DyAsOD.jpg]
Wasn't Rashida Tlaib the only one who openly voted against Israel when everyone else went lockstep with the party?
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
Maybe I confused AOC for her they are all kinda there and forgettable...
3 users liked this post: Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-07-2024, 03:13 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: Maybe I confused AOC for her they are all kinda there and forgettable...
Good to see you don't objectify and fetishize AOC and Ilhan Omar just for being attractive. Thank you for your service!

Spoiler: and Omar for being a capital-G Gamer (click to show)
(07-06-2024, 09:50 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-37?post=125480736#post-125480736
Pop-O-Matic wrote:
NinjaScooter wrote:For real this is one step away from "Fake News" like do people realize that?
Real talk, the pro-Biden camp has been giving off strong MAGA vibes these past couple of weeks. Twisting and distorting reality to defend a blatantly mentally deficient candidate, spinning conspiracy narratives of mainstream media being biased against them, complete denial of any and all negative polls, etc.
(07-06-2024, 11:57 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Demon Lizardman wrote:Thoughts on this? Can't tell if it's true or not
(07-06-2024, 10:04 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: The tweet they responded to

https://twitter.com/BlackKnight10k/status/1809656372159738115
I've been posting this guy because he's delivering so I absolutely love that ResetERA.com is applying their critical thinking skills about who they use for sources:

3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Propagandhim, Taco Bell Tower
(07-06-2024, 10:30 PM)Jonsey wrote:
(07-06-2024, 10:28 PM)Potato wrote:
(07-06-2024, 10:24 PM)Jonsey wrote: I’m assuming one of there so called personalities isn’t a pedo

That's quite a bold assumption in light of the available evidence!
Feels like we need to tell the police about this potential pedo

thebire's #1 rule: Don't interact with the exhibits.
3 users liked this post: MJBarret, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
she's a gamer just like us
2 users liked this post: benji, Taco Bell Tower
[Image: Cftryjx.png]
Why isn't this part of the discourse making its way onto ResetERA.com? hmm

[Image: wGyuaJh.png]

[Image: vYqavj8.png]
3 users liked this post: Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
that's right. TRANS RIGHTS!
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-on-project-2025-and-second-american-revolution-%E2%80%9Ci-know-nothing-about%E2%80%9D-it.920049/page-4?post=125470506#post-125470506

Nassudan wrote:Yeah i'm leaning towards too fucking stupid/incompetent. This is from the Heritage Foundation, that tells me everything i need to know. If there's one skill Repubs are the masters at, it's creating their own reality - and being absolutely dumbfounded when their fake reality bubble bursts time and time again.

I will continue to laugh at these clowns.
Thinking
Spiders

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: FKRFcaJ.png]
(07-07-2024, 05:34 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-on-project-2025-and-second-american-revolution-%E2%80%9Ci-know-nothing-about%E2%80%9D-it.920049/page-4?post=125470506#post-125470506

Nassudan wrote:Yeah i'm leaning towards too fucking stupid/incompetent. This is from the Heritage Foundation, that tells me everything i need to know. If there's one skill Repubs are the masters at, it's creating their own reality - and being absolutely dumbfounded when their fake reality bubble bursts time and time again.

I will continue to laugh at these clowns.
I mean, it's Trump being stupid on social media. He's supposed to be promoting his different and worse plan: Agenda 47.

Quote:Heritage has been very competent in getting extreme judges in the courts. I don't want to count on that, as much as I'd love for that to be how it would play out,
No, that's the Federalist Society. And their "competence" was that they made a list of conservative judges/legal people. That's it, that's what they did. lol

Quote:People were laughing at Hitler and nazis too.
Popular

deimosmasque, Moderator wrote:
Thordinson wrote:Doubt. He'll just put in directors and those in charge that are loyal to him. Not to mention, that law enforcement leans right anyway and will likely willing follow orders.

Make it a though on crime narrative and folks will love it. That's essentially what it calls for in the mandate.

And, depressingly, add in some people on the left who would love to see the FBI dismantled as well. Not realizing whatever replaces it can be even worse.

It feels like when the Immigration and Naturalization Service under the Department of Justice, was replaced by ICE and the newly minted department of Homeland Security (also under Republicans)

We didn't know what he had until it was gone.
But... ACAB? Abolish the police?

Quote:
Quote:This is top Trump aide Russ Vought, one of the authors of Project 2025.
His last name is "Vought"? wait, holy shit, then The Boys is even more of a critique of Republican pieces of shit.
omfg
(07-06-2024, 08:15 PM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ttrpg-awards-ceremony-crit-awards-removed-from-gen-con-due-to-backlash-from-zionists.920628/

Totally clueless.

I love how nobody is daring to say that the Crit dudes are in the wrong.

Assuming this is some sort of nerd convention?

It’s interesting how ten years ago at shit like the tumblr dash con, guys would troll them by screaming about palestine. You had that lame “unsolicited opinions about israel” comic. The prevailing thought amongst nerd groups was pro-israel. It’s not like this conflict is some new thing. There was no, you know, Martha “are we the baddies?” moment. Updated programming came down the pipeline and they did a 180 to support hamas. Testament to how many don’t have beliefs or ideas. If in five years it’s in vogue to be a zionist, they’ll switch up again. Many don’t have beliefs or ideas.