Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(03-07-2024, 02:30 AM)books wrote: So weird that Ree wants to protect a potential pedophile. 
Is it tho?

:amirox:
(03-07-2024, 01:05 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Call me crazy but I think women also like watching a romance between characters.

dune 2 desperately wants to remind you at every turn that zendaya is into paul atreides
(03-07-2024, 04:18 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:

Crossdressing man reports Joanne to the police. If you come for the queen, you best not miss.

We are on standby until the Trans Mafia discover the news.

I hope they charge her and I think Joanne (TERF cunt) does too.

This would give an international platform for her to argue that trans women are different to biological women and should be treated as such and get a legal precedent set that misgendering is not a hate crime.

Even if they find her guilty, she wins because the public outcry and attention will be absolutely one-sided.
(03-07-2024, 12:59 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
ComedySmasher wrote:I think the central issue with Rebirth is that even though Square has made visible (and appreciated!) efforts to be more inclusive, at the end of the day the game is still incredibly focused on being targeted specifically toward straight men. So much of the game feels blatantly like there is a portion of the dev team that wants to remind you, at every turn, that the girls are all to varying degrees into Cloud, and by extension the player. And it does NOT want you to forget about that upcoming date cutscene.

No shit!

Thats a lot of words just to say that Tifa has nice boobs
ComedySmasher wrote:I think the central issue with Rebirth is that even though Square has made visible (and appreciated!) efforts to be more inclusive, at the end of the day the game is still incredibly focused on being targeted specifically toward straight men. So much of the game feels blatantly like there is a portion of the dev team that wants to remind you, at every turn, that the girls are all to varying degrees into Cloud, and by extension the player. And it does NOT want you to forget about that upcoming date cutscene.

No shit!

....are...are these people now just realizing Cloud is a straight man?  The original game came out nearly 30 years ago.  They're just getting this information?
Imagine taking legal action against a multi-millionaire who an army of lawyers, plenty of free time and an axe to grind
(03-07-2024, 10:56 AM)Propagandhim wrote:

No shit!

....are...are these people now just realizing Cloud is a straight man?  The original game came out nearly 30 years ago.  They're just getting this information?

Why Tifa no lesbian  GAMERGATE!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/welcome-new-members-introduce-yourself-here.119184/post-120150261

"We are an Australian transgender DID system, though it's mostly just me the host who posts here after our little girl (Bridie) got banned from posting anything online in public forums. Here to talk about video games and sometimes superhero stuff if we have something to say, and we were inspired to make an account after seeing the lack of plural voices talking about Insomniac's Marvel's Spider-Man 2" ~ TwoTrolls 

Lucille
...I didn't realize that was the direct quote, I thought you were mockingly retyping nonsense
(03-07-2024, 01:05 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Call me crazy but I think women also like watching a romance between characters.

Only if all the women are lesbians like in my shipping fanfic Bolo

Also Cloud and Sephiroth are gay for each other Phil
Giant, colossal, see-it-from space paedo right there
(03-07-2024, 12:17 PM)Switters wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/welcome-new-members-introduce-yourself-here.119184/post-120150261

"We are an Australian transgender DID system, though it's mostly just me the host who posts here after our little girl (Bridie) got banned from posting anything online in public forums. Here to talk about video games and sometimes superhero stuff if we have something to say, and we were inspired to make an account after seeing the lack of plural voices talking about Insomniac's Marvel's Spider-Man 2" ~ TwoTrolls 

Lucille

Wait, so the mods banned them for trolling, then reversed the ban on the condition that the underage headmate isn’t allowed to post?

omfg
that post is flagging them as even more of a massive embarrassment and they're absolutely on the list for a swift ban whenever an excuse can be found
(03-07-2024, 12:44 PM)Uncle wrote: that post is flagging them as even more of a massive embarrassment and they're absolutely on the list for a swift ban whenever an excuse can be found

I just find it hilarious that they're doing donuts in Android Sophie's lane. Like, where was your voice in the SM2 thread when we needed you the most? Is this in reference to Venom of all fucking things? I can't..
Quote:we were inspired to make an account after seeing the lack of plural voices talking about Insomniac's Marvel's Spider-Man 2

Time to call sweet baby inc
Is it actually Birdie? The fat virgin?
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, kaleidoscopium
btw the pushback against the sweet baby steam group has had the expected effect of defiance, pushing it over 200,000 followers and making it the 5th highest ranked curator group in all of steam, beaten only by things like PC Gamer and pcmasterrace

https://store.steampowered.com/curators/topcurators/
(03-07-2024, 12:58 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Is it actually Birdie? The fat virgin?

Bridie, not Birdie.
From the F1 thread

Quote:So she wasn't fired just suspended (the day before International Woman's Day). I hope RB just internally combust at this point. The handling of this whole shit show has been horrible.

This kind of shit really fucking gets my goat, as if life should just magically stop because it’s before “x” day…fuck off with dumb line of thinking
https://www.resetera.com/threads/famitsu-sales-2-26-24-%E2%80%93-3-3-24.824772/page-4

Quote:ZeoVGM

They're not? We know that XVI is a success so I'm not sure where the "it's not working" is coming from.

Yes Zeo-Bitch. FF XVI was such a massive success. Which is why square hasn't mentioned anymore milestones it has reached since last year. What a clown. I am willing to bet that XVI hasn't reached 5 million worldwide, even with the new DLC. 

All these playstation stans refuse to acknowledge that the exclusivity is a bad fucking deal. Rebirth should have launched 100% on Steam and maybe even gamepass on day 1. But we all know Square will happily take epics money to make rebirth pc exclusive again for another year or 2 then launch on steam to middling numbers.
(03-07-2024, 12:17 PM)Switters wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/welcome-new-members-introduce-yourself-here.119184/post-120150261

Lucille

Reading that made me feel like I snorted crack or something  What
Had the opposite effect on me, felt like I was coming down from crack- agitated, blank and confused, a little queasy. And it made me want crack.
L Thammy wrote:SpaceX is also known to be racially segregated, as is Tesla. Elon Musk is a fundamentally bigoted, sexist, racist, transphobic, and otherwise abusive man, and whenever he's got power in an organization he will create bigoted, sexist, racist, transphobic, and otherwise abusive cultures because that's the one that most fits his interests.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/spacex-worker-alleges-severe-sex-bias-retaliation-in-u-s-lawsuit.824817/?post=120159834#post-120159834

These people are actually insane lol

https://www.tesla.com/blog/us-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-report
Being a transgender DID system is a great defense against accusations of being a pedo. How could you convict a child alter for liking other kids!
Crossing Eden, https://www.resetera.com/threads/phones-are-distracting-students-in-class-so-more-u-s-states-are-pressing-schools-to-ban-them-nbc-news.824433/post-120156873 wrote:It is not entirely difficult as an educator to engage with a class and have the kids do well. Ofc that depends on the subject, and the teacher. As well as the students. Teachers in general have a hard task because the Covid generation has returned to school with several development milestones missed

Why does it seem like Crossing Eden is the kind of person who if they ever went into teaching would absolutely run out of class crying when trying to get down with the kids and being relentlessly and ruthlessly verbally fucking eviscerated by a typical no fucks given 15 year old?

Also his follow up caveat statement "its easy for good students to learn an interesting subject from a good teacher" - wow, thanks for the fucking insight man.
I'm fairly sure there are many on Resetera who would like to be teachers but would quickly run into trouble when they find they can't handle the kids
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fear-of-dying-before-a-major-game-releases.824721/

Wut
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fear-of-dying-before-a-major-game-releases.824721/post-120146808 wrote:Lived with chronic illness my entire life, so yeah, there's always a fear there. So far so good however.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fear-of-dying-before-a-major-game-releases.824721/post-120147015 wrote:
Quote:With all due respect, anyone who voted yes needs to take a step back and evaluate their priorities.

That said, I do find it somewhat comical that criminals like SBF will never play the next GTA - at least not anytime soon.
Why do we need to evaluate our priorities? Some of us do live with the fear of eventually dying, and gaming might be one of the hobbies that we can do.

Egomaniac
(03-06-2024, 11:37 PM)Polident wrote: I skipped around and now they’re talking about Dr Manhattan’s blue penis. Apparently Watchmen rates as the most frontal male nudity from a major movie studio.
Oh yeah

i've said it before but the only way to improve that scene would have been to have his giant blue dong knocking over viet cong towers Rejoice
(03-07-2024, 02:40 AM)Potato wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/first-time-home-buyer-tips.823887/page-2?post=120122532#post-120122532

TaySan wrote:Did a second showing today and my dad will do a full inspection of the house on Saturday. The realtor got her check yesterday. One step closer to closing i hope they are no major problems. 🤞
  But that's none of my business...

TaySan is a barely functional human. I refuse to believe he managed to buy a house without leaning on the bank of mum and dad. I wonder if NepNep and co will pounce on him once he reveals that his parents are basically buying the house for him?

I also give it three months before he starts complaining that he didn't realise that the mortgage payments would be coming out every month.

His dad doing the inspection is a massive red flag too and I eagerly await the inevitable "_________* has gone wrong with my house. What do I do?" thread.

*insert major catastrophe that could have easily been avoided if a proper inspection was done by a qualified person.

he paid the realtor not only before closing but BEFORE the inspection? wtf?

also doesn't have a loan type locked in? wtf is he doing? that's literally step one in the home buying process, getting approved for the loan lol