Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
https://www.resetera.com/threads/washington-post-sony-has-secured-the-final-fantasy-vii-trilogy-as-a-console-exclusive-up-author-clarifies-just-1-2-for-now.824436/page-14?post=120133233#post-120133233
Quote:Honestly its fair and a good business decision, especially after the extremely agressive move of Xbox buying ABK.
It was Microsoft, not Xbox who acquired ABK.

Quote:Wait, people believe this Console exclusivity for FF VII is a contract for eternity ?
Well, that would be really news.
Yes, people are that stupid to believe it
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia
(03-06-2024, 08:59 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Nepenthe wrote:Teachers are fundamentally limited by their working conditions (the overwhelming cry seems to be they have no communal or administrative support to control their classrooms) and the fact that they deal with tens to hundreds of students a day and it is logistically impossible to parent them all.

Ultimately a teacher is not there to raise your child in the first place, no more than the boss at their eventual job or the cops on the street are expected to raise your child. Their job is to teach students what they need to teach them at their grade level to succeed. It is the parents' job to send their children to school with the proper socialization to be able to do what is expected of them in a learning environment.

The teacher didn't get these children addicted to social media. The parents did.

My life is over. I'm agreeing with Nep.  Stahp

Broken clock, but yeah, ain't nothing she's saying here that isn't right.
(03-06-2024, 09:47 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-begins-bombing-of-southern-gaza-following-collapse-of-ceasefire-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-280?post=120100821#post-120100821

Shoot wrote:
Sloth Guevara wrote:Man, I just can't wrap me head around how he is actually putting the future of the US democracy on the line to help a foreign and arguably hostile government.
It clashes with his empathetic image but Biden has always held a very deep hatred for Palestinians - even more than some of the worst Republicans. Wiping them out takes precedence over stopping another Trump presidency.

BDumbs: "I am not running a website full of conspiracy theories. I am NOT running a website full of conspiracy theories."
literally shaking
https://www.resetera.com/threads/poor-things-premieres-on-hulu-w-us-disney-on-march-7th-available-to-buy-now-on-appletv-in-uk.822156/
Kyuuji, post: 119824947, member: 31943 wrote:I have been fucking WAITING. I really hope this gets put on something here soon to tide me over to the digital and blu-ray releases. Absolute favourite new film of last year, saw it 8 times in the cinema, only stopped because they stopped showing it.
Er...how did Kyuuji have time to go see Poor Things 8 times in the middle of the harshest genocide since 1942?

Lets finish the fight :halo :masterchief :xbox
Does ResetEra stand with Joe Trump or Donald Biden? Trumps

Joking aside, guess who is walking away from the peace talks and not cooperating to the dismay of the Egyptian mediators?
It starts with an H and ends with amas.
(03-06-2024, 10:16 PM)Polident wrote: Currently listening the vortex of chudom wherein Zack Snyder is telling Joe Rogan the Spartans had homosexual orgies and Joe muses about bringing it back for America.

Rogan

I skipped around and now they’re talking about Dr Manhattan’s blue penis. Apparently Watchmen rates as the most frontal male nudity from a major movie studio.
(03-06-2024, 11:32 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/poor-things-premieres-on-hulu-w-us-disney-on-march-7th-available-to-buy-now-on-appletv-in-uk.822156/
Kyuuji, post: 119824947, member: 31943 wrote:I have been fucking WAITING. I really hope this gets put on something here soon to tide me over to the digital and blu-ray releases. Absolute favourite new film of last year, saw it 8 times in the cinema, only stopped because they stopped showing it.
Er...how did Kyuuji have time to go see Poor Things 8 times in the middle of the harshest genocide since 1942?

What do you mean? I'm sure people in Palestine have been watching Poor Things 8 times as well
https://www.resetera.com/threads/washington-post-sony-has-secured-the-final-fantasy-vii-trilogy-as-a-console-exclusive-up-author-clarifies-just-1-2-for-now.824436/page-14?post=120135264#post-120135264
Quote:They're permanent exclusives that will never release outside PlayStation, just like the original FF7.

See? Clear as day.
Wikipedia
Quote:Platform(s)
PlayStation
Windows
iOS
PlayStation 4
Android
Nintendo Switch
Xbox One
???
(03-06-2024, 11:37 PM)Polident wrote:
(03-06-2024, 10:16 PM)Polident wrote: Currently listening the vortex of chudom wherein Zack Snyder is telling Joe Rogan the Spartans had homosexual orgies and Joe muses about bringing it back for America.

Rogan

I skipped around and now they’re talking about Dr Manhattan’s blue penis. Apparently Watchmen rates as the most frontal male nudity from a major movie studio.

Update 3

An hour and a half after the conversation, Joe starts talking about 300 and homosexuality again. Snyder is trying to explain it didn’t have gay orgies because he was adapting the comic. Joe says he should make a Netflix show about Spartan orgies. Snyder jokes about 300 already being a very gay movie. Joe doesn’t think it’s enough. He really wants to see the orgies.

…is Joe Rogan?
The Burka thread is still going on about Final Fantasy. It really kills them that a AAA game features attractive women

Quote:Forspoken: LOL, Marvel humor nonsense so annoying. Who likes this shit? 🤮

FFVII: Finally, some good fucking cinema. Perfect cheese. Perfect humor. So emotional. 🧐

Me: 😐
In what world are these games exchangeable? The humor in FF7 is completely different from wannabe Hollywood
https://www.resetera.com/threads/phones-are-distracting-students-in-class-so-more-u-s-states-are-pressing-schools-to-ban-them-nbc-news.824433/post-120137199
Kyuuji 
Quote:There were 340 school shootings in America last year. It's absolutely part of the consideration. That's without diving into issues of teachers mistreating minority students and them being able to record it for proof. I don't know what the solution is, but these things do factor into it.

Znazzy the Redpilled Chud uses facts and logic
Quote:I work in a high school, and this has gotten so out of hand. Technology is great on one hand, but on the other, it has completely hindered students' soft skills. We have seen such a decline in collaboration, leadership, communication, etc. because of the over reliance on technology. Not to mention the complete disruption it causes to learning.

You realize that students texting their parents is one of the worst things that can happen during a school shooting, right? We cannot afford to have phones going off, parents trying to call in, or showing up to the school in an active situation. They would be alerted through an auto call and text sent to them.

Banplz
ComedySmasher wrote:I think the central issue with Rebirth is that even though Square has made visible (and appreciated!) efforts to be more inclusive, at the end of the day the game is still incredibly focused on being targeted specifically toward straight men. So much of the game feels blatantly like there is a portion of the dev team that wants to remind you, at every turn, that the girls are all to varying degrees into Cloud, and by extension the player. And it does NOT want you to forget about that upcoming date cutscene.

No shit!
Are telling me that girls are attracted to a tall, fit, blond guy who has a giant sword?!?

[Image: 226.gif]
You know what is the grossest part of that thread? How they successfully white washed TwoHearts and prominent assholes like BossAttack talk with her like is nothing. 

More of half of that thread claim feeling insecure and how boys club rhetoric is killing the forum but they let that dude post like nothing (and is clear they told her “shut the fuck up about the personalities”).

But the forum can pretend having moral superiority over others. But that's none of my business...
Call me crazy but I think women also like watching a romance between characters.
(03-07-2024, 12:13 AM)Polident wrote:
(03-06-2024, 11:37 PM)Polident wrote:

Rogan

Update 3

An hour and a half after the conversation, Joe starts talking about 300 and homosexuality again. Snyder is trying to explain it didn’t have gay orgies because he was adapting the comic. Joe says he should make a Netflix show about Spartan orgies. Snyder jokes about 300 already being a very gay movie. Joe doesn’t think it’s enough. He really wants to see the orgies.

…is Joe Rogan?

According to the late John McCafee he is and that's why John wasn't allowed on the Podcast.
(03-07-2024, 01:05 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Call.me crazy but I think women also like watching a romance between characters

I’m going need you to show me some credentials if you want me to believe you over Mr. Pussysmasher.
Guy who's been watching the Holdovers invents tldr shit joke scenario. Ree being ree it doesn't take long for the outrage merchants to appear.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/7-years-ago-my-professor-made-a-joke-that-i-still-think-about-at-least-twice-a-month.824565/
(03-07-2024, 12:59 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
ComedySmasher wrote:I think the central issue with Rebirth is that even though Square has made visible (and appreciated!) efforts to be more inclusive, at the end of the day the game is still incredibly focused on being targeted specifically toward straight men. So much of the game feels blatantly like there is a portion of the dev team that wants to remind you, at every turn, that the girls are all to varying degrees into Cloud, and by extension the player. And it does NOT want you to forget about that upcoming date cutscene.

No shit!
Proof that you should never capitulate to the wokies and only make the media you WANT to make. Square did everything right according to the ree playbook, but it still wasn’t enough since they dared to let Tifa show her bare ankles.
(03-06-2024, 09:04 PM)Potato wrote:
(03-06-2024, 08:59 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Nepenthe wrote:Teachers are fundamentally limited by their working conditions (the overwhelming cry seems to be they have no communal or administrative support to control their classrooms) and the fact that they deal with tens to hundreds of students a day and it is logistically impossible to parent them all.

Ultimately a teacher is not there to raise your child in the first place, no more than the boss at their eventual job or the cops on the street are expected to raise your child. Their job is to teach students what they need to teach them at their grade level to succeed. It is the parents' job to send their children to school with the proper socialization to be able to do what is expected of them in a learning environment.

The teacher didn't get these children addicted to social media. The parents did.

My life is over. I'm agreeing with Nep.  Stahp

Reminder that nep is in her 30s and still mooches off her parents while working for free to moderate an online forum. She has no right to be moralising about people not parenting their kids correctly.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/first-time-home-buyer-tips.823887/page-2?post=120122532#post-120122532

TaySan wrote:Did a second showing today and my dad will do a full inspection of the house on Saturday. The realtor got her check yesterday. One step closer to closing i hope they are no major problems. 🤞
  But that's none of my business...
So weird that Ree wants to protect a potential pedophile. Potential because it's only one of the headmates that's a pedophile. The others are activists of course so it kind of balances out. Kind of like Nep is a furry, but there was a nazi furry problem, but since she's black (or so she says), it's okay.
(03-07-2024, 02:17 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
(03-06-2024, 08:59 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: My life is over. I'm agreeing with Nep.  Stahp

Reminder that nep is in her 30s and still mooches off her parents while working for free to moderate an online forum. She has no right to be moralising about people not parenting their kids correctly.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/first-time-home-buyer-tips.823887/page-2?post=120122532#post-120122532

TaySan wrote:Did a second showing today and my dad will do a full inspection of the house on Saturday. The realtor got her check yesterday. One step closer to closing i hope they are no major problems. 🤞

TaySan is a barely functional human. I refuse to believe he managed to buy a house without leaning on the bank of mum and dad. I wonder if NepNep and co will pounce on him once he reveals that his parents are basically buying the house for him?

I also give it three months before he starts complaining that he didn't realise that the mortgage payments would be coming out every month.

His dad doing the inspection is a massive red flag too and I eagerly await the inevitable "_________* has gone wrong with my house. What do I do?" thread.

*insert major catastrophe that could have easily been avoided if a proper inspection was done by a qualified person.
(03-07-2024, 12:59 AM)Boredfrom wrote:

No shit!

Can't wait for the date cutscene when Barret takes Cloud to Poundtown  Battletoads
[Image: 1r7mh3yedxm71.jpg]
(03-07-2024, 02:17 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
(03-06-2024, 08:59 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: My life is over. I'm agreeing with Nep.  Stahp

TaySan just recently moved into a apartment and now he's getting a house?  Whoo

Crossdressing man reports Joanne to the police. If you come for the queen, you best not miss.

We are on standby until the Trans Mafia discover the news.
Social Justice Warrior 2

omg
Popcorn WPATH leak and now this. 2024 is Rowlings year.
jfc that TERF BITCH JOANNE is out for trans blood  Stahp
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, Gameboy Nostalgia
If Rowling actually cared about trans people she'd donate some of her money for research to find a cure.