Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
lol
I love how they effortlessly move between talking about how their simplistic ignorance is so challenging and difficult and takes so much study (of sources they never mention), to where someone even as well learned as Nepenthe can accidentally be anti-semitic in her critique, while at the same time they yell at everyone about how all their positions are BASIC HUMAN DECENCY and BASIC ANTI-COLONIALIST THOUGHT and DO BETTER.
Unfortunately, the libertarian position that the US shouldn’t be funding other nations has a better logical through line than guys mad the US is funding Israel but not UNRWA, and vice versa. Also weird how Biden taking steps to support palestinians somehow gets hate from both sides.

(03-24-2024, 10:23 AM)Nintex wrote: I always like the part where the West has to step up and help out to feed poor starving muslims while the Saudis build a dragonball themepark with the pocket change they found under the car seat of their Lamborghini.

tbf the Dragon Ball theme park looks really cool in renders. But it should’ve been built in Dragon Ball Mecca—Mexico.
(03-24-2024, 08:46 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
(03-24-2024, 02:52 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: I call this: The Duality of Man
[Image: 78uOy6j.png]

Yall need to understand the proper praxis for buffets.  Practice the praxis, dumbaxxes.   Survey the options.  Be mindful of supply lines.  Prevent palate fatigue.  Take brief pauses between courses to process the tastes and digest.  Allies, once you approach with proper praxis, you'll see the buffet is a microcosm of inherent inequalities and exploitative nature of the capitalist system.  The owners of these establishments create an illusion of abundance and choice, while in reality, they are perpetuating a system of manufactured consent: Corporation 1 slop and Corporation 2 slop.  America is free, yeah, free to choose Coke or Pepsi!  Free to suck on a dick, not that there's anything wrong with that.  And sometimes you can get Dr Pepper.  And then there's Arizona Iced Tea, and the special Overwatch Blue Razz flavor and dlc codes at participating retailers, which i've been praxising in my pants over.  But anyway, the buffet thrives on the exploitation of the worker and eater as "goods" in and of themselves.  OF their essence. UNTO their value.  FOR themselves, per se, and i do se, if i say so myself.    

The very layout of the buffet is designed to maximize profits for the owners, rather than to provide a truly nourishing and equitable dining experience for the masses. The placement of cheaper, carbohydrate-heavy dishes at the beginning of the line is a calculated move to fill the plates of the proletariat with low-cost, less nutrient-dense options, leaving less room for the more expensive, protein-rich dishes that are essential for the well-being of the working class.  They do this on purpose cuz y'all fall for that shit, retards.  Point of privilege, I have many retards in my family so I have the ability to usurp this word UNTO an appropriated "self", and FOR its essence as a, praxis-facing word, per se.   I never said this was gonna be easy.  Check your biases.  This shit is hard.  They call it the American dream cuz you gotta be asleep to believe it.  Moreover, the idea of selecting for maximal intake is a symptom of the capitalist mentality that encourages individualism and competition, rather than cooperation and shared prosperity.  They advertise all you can eat, but the crab legs are always on short supply, and instead of sharing among our brothers, we fight over them.  Notice how liberal "allies" never ask, "are we free to eat crab legs together?"  Have you ever heard a liberal or social democrat ask that one question?  I'm tired of this retarded shit (remember: tons of retards in my family)  They call it a cell phone cuz it's a prison.  Creating a dining experience that prioritizes the needs of all those in the restaurant over the desires of individual is the only way forward.  They call it a library cuz the lies r buried there.

I'm not reading all that, but as an Italian you should be ashamed to even mention the word buffet. 

Mama Mia! What would your Nonna think?
Spinning in her grave if she found out I eat vegan.  

Damaged
(03-24-2024, 09:36 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Spinning in her grave if she found out I eat vegan.  

Damaged

You're dead to me too!
I used to namedrop all sorts of shit in college in normal conversations at parties like Doestoyeveki(sp?) and other shit. But I was drunk and trying to fuck so called smart chicks.

What's her excuse?
People do get ravenous with crab legs. To each their own, but I’ve seen physical confrontations over them.
(03-24-2024, 09:36 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Spinning in her grave if she found out I eat vegan.  

Damaged

I'm sure she was a saint and she would've taken your portion of the meatballs out of the spaghetti sauce.
(03-24-2024, 08:53 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(03-24-2024, 08:11 PM)clockwork5 wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-begins-bombing-of-southern-gaza-following-collapse-of-ceasefire-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-288?post=120866514#post-120866514
Quote:Lovely watching the silence on Western Media on the multiple reports of rape and sexual violation coming out now at the besieged Al-Shifa hospital.

Multiple woman raped and then executed, a woman raped for 2 days until she couldn't speak and a 5-month pregnant woman raped in front of her children and husband, who were then threaten to keep watching or they'll be killed if they close their eyes. Can't forget the men and teenagers being stripped naked and told to open their legs and then let go naked if they're not killed.

Plus Canadian doctors have also been saying it but no one has report it, or even investigated.

Just blind accusations with zero sources. But he didn’t say the words (sex slave)…. So no ban? Like how about a quote from one of these doctors. How about linking something anything to back this up?

The source is a rando from Twitter that works for a ProPalestine org. She ended saying that she will reveal everything in her memoirs. 

Is also cute how she still tries to imply that still works in the UN.

Believe all Xitters.
(03-24-2024, 09:43 PM)books wrote: I used to namedrop all sorts of shit in college in normal conversations at parties like Doestoyeveki(sp?) and other shit. But I was drunk and trying to fuck so called smart chicks.

What's her excuse?
She doesn't even do this. I can recall both sources Nepenthe has ever cited in these discussions.

Damaged

[Image: tear-single.gif]
Hope yogurt got some food first because they're getting fucked in both of those threads.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-modest-proposal-no-smartphones-for-kids.830274/page-6?post=120870981#post-120870981

Doggg wrote:Yup. It's insane how much I notice people looking down at their laps when driving. The thought of today's youth eventually getting their driver's licenses rather frightens me.
Maybe they're just masturbating. Trumps
(03-24-2024, 09:46 PM)Polident wrote: People do get ravenous with crab legs. To each their own, but I’ve seen physical confrontations over them.
Most buffets I've seen around here, especially Chinese ones, now have a separate fee for the crab legs. It's not part of the buffet meal cost.

The one Chinese place has a hibachi grill that's part of the buffet meal cost but crab legs are still extra.

I don't think you need a bigger example of capitalism, colonialism and white supremacy that add-on fees for crab legs.
Cenauru wrote:I hope people see this and realize this is what a genocide looks like. States just deciding it's not illegal to kill trans and non-binary people.

Ioco wrote:  Holy crap all of the charges were dropped! Why hasn't anyone come forward and name the monsters that did this to Nex? Why are they being protected? 

Vonocourt wrote:So a legal kill.

meowdi gras wrote:  This is where the Feds need to step in and bring these murderers to justice. Not entirely optimistic that they will, though. 

I havent been following this thread, but i believe the coroner said the cause of death was self inflicted.  So, they're just choosing to ignore that...?
(03-24-2024, 09:40 PM)Potato wrote:

Damaged

You're dead to me too!

Quote:Potato

ufup
(03-24-2024, 10:37 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
meowdi gras wrote:  This is where the Feds need to step in and bring these murderers to justice. Not entirely optimistic that they will, though. 
Yeah, I wouldn't be optimistic at the federal government stepping in and charging teenage girls for something that's not a federal crime.
(03-24-2024, 10:37 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
Ioco wrote:  Holy crap all of the charges were dropped! Why hasn't anyone come forward and name the monsters that did this to Nex? Why are they being protected? 

Didn't Nex kill themselves?  ??? 

Or is the news supposed to list all the social media trans doomers who help push the genocide myth that make impressionable youth feel like the only way out is killing themselves?
Anyway, speaking of the genocide, this cartoon about it had this hilarious panel:
https://www.tumblr.com/vitariesocks/744607961148751872/a-human-rights-crisis-that-demands-your
[Image: 31c3ac90bd22cbff7e1c8b85384c305f845b5497.pnj]
Dead

If someone cuts this out I'll make it an emote.
Yeah, im confused.  Are they just not aware of the news or are they simply refusing to accept it like conspiratards?
(03-24-2024, 10:37 PM)Propagandhim wrote: I havent been following this thread, but i believe the coroner said the cause of death was self inflicted.  So, they're just choosing to ignore that...?
(03-24-2024, 10:50 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Didn't Nex kill themselves?  ??? 

Or is the news supposed to list all the social media trans doomers who help push the genocide myth that make impressionable youth feel like the only way out is killing themselves?
(03-24-2024, 10:51 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Yeah, im confused.  Are they just not aware of the news or are they simply refusing to accept it like conspiratards?
They don't care, they want a scalp. They want teenage girls, school officials and Libs of TikTok hanged, drawn and quartered for the murder.

And B-Dubs doesn't care that his forum has this on it, so don't believe him when he talks about the importance of fighting conspiracy theories and not letting delusional hatred fester.
Actually, lets decide on which post I should report using the forum@thebore.net e-mail just to see what happens. He did tell us to report this stuff if we see it. lol

edit: Oop, nevermind, I'd never clicked on it before. I don't have to specify a post, I can just link the thread.
(03-24-2024, 10:57 PM)benji wrote: Actually, lets decide on which post I should report using the forum@thebore.net e-mail just to see what happens. He did tell us to report this stuff if we see it. lol

If it's about Nex's classmates then it's a demand to Doxx underage students.  wag
(03-24-2024, 10:51 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Yeah, im confused.  Are they just not aware of the news or are they simply refusing to accept it like conspiratards?

Pretty sure they're convinced it's completely fake.
The 'genocide' they are talking about is actually the suicides and the suicides happen because their demands aren't met or they get pushback. 
In other words J.K. Rowling, Trump, Elon Musk, Legislators in Alabama, Zack Snyder, Dave Chapelle, the NHS etc. are responsible for the deaths by suicide.

That's what this entire thing is about and that's why you never hear a peep when trans people are actually murdered in Chechnya, Iran, China or some other country.
Amazing how after four years of mocking Trump and MAGA guys for yelling “fake news” at every turn, the same guys are suddenly fell ass first into the deep end. The lamestream media is fraudulent. Only (lgbt)Q-anon is telling the truth.
[Image: Jh6BeHa.png]
Hesright  Malarkey!
(03-24-2024, 11:06 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: [Image: Jh6BeHa.png]
Hesright  Malarkey!
I meant the masked trans man with her arms folded. Rage
Are you saying everyone in red states shouldn't die?  maf